Dark Thoughts - Cover

Dark Thoughts

by JefferyB

Copyright© 2022 by JefferyB

Erotica Sex Story: Female friends meet in a restaurant on a rainy day. When Vera asks Marti where she's been, Marti tells the story of her new 'fuck buddy.' Vera, a mild and cautious woman, has been alone for many months and bravely asks to be included in the next session.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

You Have Dark Little Thoughts, Don’t You?

Marti rushed in the restaurant door, shaking the rain off of her coat. Looking around the room, she saw Vera sitting at a table in the back. “I’ll be joining my friend,” she told the greeter and waved at her friend. These two women had met her on Fridays after work for over ten months in a regular routine until Marti had canceled the last three meetings.

Reaching the table, Marti leaned in to give Vera a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “It’s so good to see you again,” she said with a bright smile.

“You’ve canceled three in a row,” Vera said as Marti slid into the booth. “Were you working? You never gave me a reason.”

With a bit of a blush, Marti answered, “I have to tell you the truth. Each time Andy called just before I left my office wanting to see me.”

“Oh please, Marti,” Vera replied as she rolled her eyes. “You can’t still be seeing that guy. He’s a total loser and not worthy of a fine woman like you. Whatever do you see in him?”

Looking around to make sure that no one would overhear, Marti pushed a fist out over the table near Vera’s face. “What I see is an eight-inch cock that’s bigger than my fist,” Marti said in a forceful whisper.

“Are you serious?” Vera asked.

“Am I serious that it’s a thick eight-inch cock or am I serious about seeing a guy for such a shallow reason?”

“Well,” the woman replied, “I guess both.”

Leaning across the table, Marti whispered, “I know its shallow and I know Andy has no ambition, but the man makes me cum like a freight train bursting out of a tunnel.”

Just then the waiter stepped up to the table. “Good to see you again, ladies. Would you like the usual?”

“Sure Michael. That will be great,” Vera told the waiter. Turning back to Marti she said, “Maybe I should be jealous. Is he that good?”

“Oh my god, Vera. He’s beyond good. The man does everything. He’s never in a hurry and always leaves me exhausted.”

“Oh,” Vera said, leaving her mouth open in surprise. “Everything?”

“Everything,” Marti said slowly.

“He goes down on you and gets you off?”

“Like a rocket,” Marti answered nodding her head. “The head on that big cock rubs my g-spot when he fucks me, Vera. I can’t even count the number of times he gets me off.” Looking around again, she whispered, “My panties are wet right now just telling you about it.”

Just then their drinks arrived. “I’ll be back in a minute to get your food order,” the waiter said.

When the waiter left, Marti leaned in again. “Two days ago he came to my apartment while I was talking on the phone with my mother. I told him to be quiet and that I would just be a minute. I walked into the kitchen to get him a beer. Andy followed me and started undressing me in the kitchen.”

“While you were talking to your mother?”

“Exactly,” Marti answered. “I couldn’t say anything to stop him, and he didn’t stop until I was completely naked. While I tried my best to concentrate on my conversation, he played with my breast and was biting on my nipples. You know how much I love that.”

“I know you do,” Vera said taking a long swallow of her drink. “Did he stop?”

“Stop?” Marti said a little too loudly. “He picked me up, put me on the countertop, spread my legs, and began to run his tongue through my pussy. He is so fucking good at that.”

Glancing around again, Marti continued. He bent me over the counter, picked up a bottle of olive oil, and put it on his hands. I’m trying to listen to my mom and he starting fingering my ass. When he got me oiled up, he pushed that monster cock in my ass.”

“Oh, Marti!” Vera said with wide eyes. “What did you do?”

“What could I do? I just tried to keep my mouth shut. I don’t know that I’ve ever admitted it, but I love anal. Andy was balls deep in my ass, and I was in heaven, but couldn’t make a sound, or my Mom would hear.”

“What happened?”

“Andy fucked me until he shot his load in me,” Marti confessed. “He slapped my ass, pulled up his pants and left me with his cum running down my legs.”

“Unbelievable,” Vera gasped. “And you love this man?”

“Oh hell no,” Marti said with a laugh. “This is a friend with benefits thing. I love the way he makes me cum. I love his big cock. But I’m not in love with Andy.”

Vera sat in silence, staring at Marti. She took a long swallow of her drink, finishing it, and asked, “Would you consider sharing him?”

“You want a three-way?”

“I’ve just never had a big cock,” Vera answered blushing brightly.

“I’m expecting him around 7:30 tonight. You want to join us? Andy would never turn down tits like yours.”

“Are you serious?” Vera asked. “I’m suddenly extremely horny.”

“He’ll fuck you till you pass out,” Marti whispered watching as her friend blushed. “Is that what you want?”

Vera’s answered was a breathless whisper. “Yes.”

Marti grabbed her coat and slid out of the booth. “Let’s get a cab and go to my apartment.” Leaning over to Vera she whispered, “I need to get you ready for the fuck of a lifetime.”

Vera stood on weak knees. “I know I’m crazy ... but let’s go.”

As they rode in the back seat of the taxi, Marti could see the look of desire on Vera’s face. She knew that her stories about having sex with Andy had excited her friend. Leaning toward Vera, Marti ran her hand up the inside of her friend’s thigh until touching the large wet spot on her panties. Rather than rejecting the touch, Vera actually opened her legs slightly.

Marti put her mouth beside Vera’s ear and whispered, “You are going to faint when he fills your pussy with that monster cock.”

Vera closed her eyes and shivered.

“You’ll beg him to cum in your mouth.”

“Oh, my god,” Vera moaned.

Pushing her finger harder into Vera’s wetness, Marti whispered, “He’ll probably want to fuck those big tits of yours. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

Feeling her friend spread her legs a bit wider, Marti murmured, “You’ll just barely be able to get the head of his big cock in your mouth, but you’ll want it. He’ll press your face into a pillow and have that pretty ass of yours up in the air. I’ll watch while he fills you with that big dick.”

Putting her hand over her mouth to try to hide her sighs, Vera confessed, “I haven’t had sex for at least four months.”

“You’ll make up your lost time tonight,” Marti told her. Pushing Vera’s soaked underwear aside, Marti pressed a finger into her friend’s wet pussy.

“Oh fuck,” Vera moaned.

Marti pulled her finger out and put it into her mouth. “You taste so fucking good,” she whispered with a smile. “Andy will eat your pussy until you cum all over his face.” Putting her finger back in the hot, wet hole, Marti began to move her finger in and out. “While he’s eating this sweet pussy, I’ll ride your face. Would you like that?”

“I’ve never,” Vera stuttered. “I’ve never gone down on a woman.”

“You will tonight,” Marti assured her. “And when he’s fucking your perfect ass, I’ll have my tongue on your clit.”

“Oh,” Vera groaned. “I’ve never had a cock in my ass, Marti. Maybe he’s too big for me.”

“Don’t worry, sweetie,” Marti assured her. “If Andy wants ass, I’ll give him mine, and you can watch. That big cock of his always makes me cum so hard I feel like I’m gonna pass out.”

“I want to be fucked,” Vera said with some sternness in her voice. “I don’t want someone to make love to me. I want to be taken by a man who wants to fuck for the pure pleasure of it.”

“Then Andy’s your man,” Marti told her with a chuckle. “Do you like to have your ass slapped while you’re having sex?”

“I don’t know. It’s never happened to me,” Vera confessed. “I’ve seen it in sex videos and watching excited me, but I don’t know if I’ll like it.”

“Oh, you’ll like it alright,” Marti replied as she continued to finger her friend.

Taking out her cellphone, Marti grinned at Vera as she dialed. Holding the phone to her ear, she spoke, “Hi Andy. Are we still on for tonight?”

Pausing as she listened, Marti smiled brightly. “Good. I have a little surprise for you tonight.”

Again she paused and brushed her fingers across Vera’s hard nipples. “No not that,” she laughed. “Tonight I’m serving you another woman.”

Marti listened to Andy before telling him, “She’s beautiful, she has killer tits, a perfect ass and she told me that she is dying to get fucked. You won’t need to treat her gently or play kissy face. She wants it hot and hard.”

Listening to him again, Marti laughed, “Yes, just like me. Fuck me hard and leave me breathless.”

“It all sounds so naughty,” Vera whispered as Marti closed the call.

“It is, Vera,” Marti answered as she put her hand back under her friend’s skirt. “That’s what friends like Andy are for. You can do the wildest, kinky things you can dream up, completely enjoy it and no one will ever know. You can scream, moan and talk as dirty as you want, and it will always be a secret.”

“I’ve wanted to be naughty for so long,” Vera moaned as she spread her legs wider. “I watch videos in my bedroom and play with my vibrator. I always wish it was me getting fucked.” Vera closed her eyes enjoying the feeling between her legs. She looked at Marti and added. “I like using the word fuck. I hope I’ll get to say it a lot tonight.”

“You can say anything you want, sweetie,” Marti assured her friend. “Tonight is the night for you to spread your wings.”

“Here ya go, ladies,” the driver said over his shoulder. “That’ll be eight bucks.”

Vera opened the door and slid out of the seat.

Marti handed the driver a ten dollar bill saying, “Keep the change.”

“I’m gonna havta put down the windows and air my cab out. The whole thing smells like sex.”

Marti leaned over the seat saying, “And maybe you’d like to jerk off too. That bulge in your pants looks like it hurts.”

When Marti stood on the sidewalk beside Vera, the cabbie rolled down his window. “That’s not a bad idea,” he told Marti. “You ladies have a good night. The guy that gets to entertain you two is a lucky man.”

As the cab drove away, Marti turned to Vera and smiled. “Let’s get inside and get you ready for your coming out party.” She grinned at Vera and added, “With the emphasis on the word ... cum.”

As Vera stepped inside the door to Marti’s apartment, she was pleasantly surprised to find a well-furnished and large living room. It looked very comfortable, making Vera feel at ease.

“Your apartment is lovely,” Vera told Marti as she looked around. “Your furnishings are perfect for this room.” Then walking to the windows, she added, “And a nice view.”

“I was lucky,” Marti replied as she put away her raincoat and umbrella. “I had a short affair with the guy who lived here. His company transferred him to another city, and he needed someone to take over the lease right away. I gave him a blow job and took the apartment.”

Walking back across the room, Vera said, “What a nice dining area. It’s so rare now to have a dinner table not part of the living room.” Then stepping into the kitchen, she stopped as she remembered the story Marti told about being bent over and taken from behind in this kitchen. A shiver ran down her back.

“I know what you’re thinking,” Marti said as she walked into the kitchen and stood behind Vera. “I was right here,” she said as she leaned over the counter. I had to stuff this dishcloth in my mouth to keep my mother from hearing my moans.”

Vera stood still, looking at Marti with her mouth open.

Marti giggled when she saw the look on Vera’s face. “Come on,” she said with her hand on Vera’s arm. “We’ve got about thirty minutes until Andy arrives. Let’s freshen up a little.”

When they walked into Marti’s bedroom, Vera stopped to look at the king-sized bed. Seeing the expression on her friend’s face, Marti suggested, “I think it’s big enough for three of us, don’t you?”

“I’m sure,” Vera mumbled.

Turning Vera to look at her, Marti asked, “Now here’s the question. Should we greet Andy naked or would it be better to let him undress us?”

Vera’s mind was spinning. “Was this a real question Marti was asking? Was she serious?” she wondered.

After a moment, Vera replied, “I don’t know that I want to meet someone for the first time naked.”

“Good point,” Marti replied. “But maybe you’d like me to trim you up a little before he gets here.”

“Trim up what?”

Stepping close to Vera, Marti put the palm of her hand against her friend’s belly. “Vera, honey, you are a seriously beautiful woman that any man would love to bed, but you’ve also got a seriously out of control bush between your legs.”

When Vera looked shocked, Marti added, “If you’ll remember, I was playing with you on the ride home.”

Finally understanding Marti’s meaning, Vera asked, “Do you think it’s too much?”

Lifting up her skirt, Marti revealed her hairless and bare pussy. “This is what Andy likes, Vera. In fact, most of the men I know prefer to have no grass on the infield.”

“You’re not wearing panties,” Vera said looking a bit startled.

“No,” Marti grinned. “I generally don’t. “I enjoy masturbating at work, and they just get in the way.”

Suddenly Vera had two revelations. She had never considered masturbating while at work, and she had never given the possibility of going out in public without panties a single thought.

“Come on in here,” Marti motioned as she entered her bathroom.

“Wow. This is nice,” Vera told Marti once inside. “You have a shower and a bathtub. I could live in here.”

“It is nice,” Marti answered, “But we don’t have time for sightseeing right now. Come over here and lift up your skirt.”

Following directions, Vera stood beside the bathroom vanity, pulling her skirt up to her waist.

“Oh my god,” Marti exclaimed. “You’ve got dark hair sticking out everywhere.” She examined her friend a little more before adding, “At least you have pretty lingerie. Thank goodness you aren’t wearing granny panties.”

Bending down and opening a cabinet door, Mart ordered, “Take your panties off so I can see what I can do.”

“What are you going to do?” Vera asked, quite surprised at Marti’s instructions.

Marti held her hand out showing Vera what appeared to be an electric trimmer. “This is called a ‘Bush Wacker.’ Some people call them a ‘Beaver Clever.’ But the point is, it will quickly trim that thick wad of hair around your pussy and make it look more inviting.”

“More inviting?” Vera asked.

“Yeah, honey. You want it to look nice enough that a man would want to press his nose into it and let his tongue run through your folds. No man wants a tongue covered with hair.”

As Vera bent over and removed her panties, she asked Marti, “Have you been shaved for a long time?”

“Oh yeah,” Marti replied as she studied her friend’s crotch. “I shaved my pubic hair the day after I left home to go to college. I had always trimmed it before that, but my mother was absolutely opposed to shaving, ‘down there’ as she used to call it.”

After studying the job ahead, Marti instructed Vera to stand in the bathtub and spread her legs. As she trimmed, Vera’s dark pubic hair fell to the bottom of the tub. After a minute Marti handed Vera a mirror saying, “There now, doesn’t that feel better?”

Looking at herself in the mirror, Vera grinned. “Yeah, it does. Thank you, Marti.”

“No thanks necessary,” Marti said as she put away her trimmer. “If you’re gonna play at my party I don’t want you turning off my personal stud. I want that man to be as hard as a piece of steel.” She reached over and slapped Vera’s bare ass. “And I want his tongue hard too.”

Marti picked up Vera’s panties, handing them to her. “Here, put these in your purse. You aren’t going to need them for a while.”

Vera followed Marti back to the kitchen so that they could prepare some drinks for the group. As she got out glasses, Marti told her friend, “Andy doesn’t always stick around long enough to relax and have a drink. Sometimes he just shows up, fucks me and leaves.”

“Does that make you angry?” Vera asked.

“Not really,” Marti answered with a laugh. “When he leaves me I’m pretty well spent. Most of the time, I kiss him goodbye at the door and fall back into bed. If I’m still horny, I’ll watch some porn in my bed and play with my toys.”

As she filled the ice bucket, Marti asked, “Do you masturbate often?”

“That’s kind of embarrassing.”

“Why,” Marti asked. “It’s something we all do. Why would you be embarrassed?”

Looking at her hands, Vera spoke softly. “Like I told you in the cab, I haven’t had sex in more than four months. Not since my last boyfriend moved away. To be honest, I’d have to admit to masturbating quite a bit. It seems like the longer I go without sex, the more I need it.”

“That sounds pretty normal to me,” Marti offered. “You never had a fuck buddy?”

Vera’s head popped up. “A what?”

“A fuck buddy,” Marti laughed. “I think the term was invented on that TV show ‘Sex in the City.’ All of the women had a guy they could call when they were feeling needy. Someone that would come over, give them a hard pounding and leave; no questions asked.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.