The Game - Cover

The Game

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

BDSM Sex Story: She knelt on the cold basement floor for him... her Master. Waiting for what she did not know except this was what he had told her to do. Would he use her? If so how? So many questions raced through her mind...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Dressed man standing in front of a woman in her bra, who is kneeling on a bed with her hands bound in white leather cuffs and she’s blindfolded

It was cold kneeling there on the concrete floor of the basement. Cold and dark, due to the blindfold she wore. She knelt there, waiting for her Master to come home. She fondly remembered his email message. Master would always email her at lunchtime to ask her how her day was going, if she had finished the chores he had given her and to check to make sure she was “being his good girl”.

Today’s lunchtime email was special though. He had given her instructions for when he got home:

sparkle,

I will be coming home early today and when I get there, I want you to be naked and waiting for Me. I want you blindfolded and cuffed behind your back, ready for whatever I want to do to you! Be a good girl and I will see you soon.

Master

She remembered smiling broadly as she read his email, and she had spent the afternoon preparing herself for his arrival. She was freshly showered, with her makeup done to perfection. She was powdered (Master loved the smell of baby powder on her), and shaved smooth. She made sure that the house was in order as well – she didn’t want anything to spoil his mood, She had missed him today and wanted him to be pleased with her when he got home.

A few minutes before he left work to come home, she had received a text from him that set her heart a flutter. It simply read “no words”. That was it, that was the whole message. But it was a message that made her pussy wet the instant she read it, because she knew its meaning well. It was a game they often played, they would have sex in whatever way he wanted and the first one to speak lost. Whimpering, moaning, and other sex noises were allowed, but no words could be spoken. It was a test of willpower and determination for her, and a challenge for him!

She had readied herself for the game and was waiting for him to come home. She didn’t know exactly how long it would be before he arrived, but she wanted to have everything set. She was kneeling there with thoughts and fancies of what he might do to her when the deafening silence of the basement was broken by the sound of heavy footsteps overhead. He was home!

Her heart raced as she heard him walking around upstairs. She tried to picture what he was doing ... going into living room to put his briefcase down ... walking into the kitchen for a glass of water – she heard the water pipes in the basement run for a few seconds. Then he wandered off someplace else that she wasn’t sure of.

“Oh God, I wish he would hurry up and come downstairs!” she thought to herself as she felt her pussy tingling. Her nipples hardened in anticipation of the game they were about to play.

Finally after an eternity to the blindfolded girl, she heard him coming down the stairs. His heavy footsteps on the squeaky wooden stairs caused her heart to skip a beat with each step he took. She heard him cross the floor and then he was in front of her. She couldn’t hear him, but she sensed his presence; he always had a sort of sexual energy around him that she found so arousing.

She heard something metal scrape the concrete floor and then the distinct sound of leather squeaking. He had changed into his “play clothes”! She got wetter still, picturing him in his tight leather pants, tight black t-shirt, heavy square toe boots and mirrored glasses! She felt lightheaded as she knelt there trembling with need in front of this powerful man.

She was not one to be easily ignored either. At 5’6” tall with shoulder length black hair, green eyes, a smile that would light up whatever room she was in, and a killer 36D-24-35 figure, she was enough to make most men melt.

But she only had eyes for one man, her Master, the dominant that sat there mere inches from her now. Only he could give her goosebumps and at the same time set her skin on fire. He was the one who knew her better than she knew herself. And it was him and only him that possessed her totally – mind, body and soul.

He reached a hand out to stroke her soft hair and she moaned softly at his touch. He stroked her hair for a few moments as she cooed her gratitude for him being home. His hand moved down to cradle her cheek and she tilted her face into it, nuzzling his strong hand softly. She heard him chuckle softly and she smiled back at him. He moved around in front of her and pulled her to her feet.

He reached behind her head and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back and causing her to gasp. He put his mouth over hers, catching that gasp in his own mouth as he kissed her deeply. As he kissed her, he reached down and began playing with her breasts grabbing them and curling his fingers into the soft flesh.

She loved having his hands on her body. His touch sent electric sparks through her and made her skin so sensitive and alive. Then he began to play with her hard nipples, and she thought to herself “Oh God no! Not my nipples! He knows what that does to me!”

He did indeed know what it did to her and he smiled as he rolled her nipples between his fingers, pinching and pulling on the hard nubs as she moaned loudly her pleasure. He flicked each nipple in turn sending bolts of electric pleasure shooting through her breast and bringing a gasp to her lips.

She threw her head back and arched as he continued to play with her breasts, as if offering them to him. Then he moved one hand down her flat belly and began teasing her now dripping pussy. His hand grazed her plump lips and rubbed her swollen, aching clit. She pressed her hips outward, trying to make it easier for him to touch her most intimate and sensitive spot.

“Ohhhhhh,” she moaned aloud. He smiled, knowing her resolve was waning. His fingers split her outer lips and he felt the wetness of her pussy. He ran his finger up and down her slit teasing her clit, and slipping in and out of her warm wet hole. She began rotating her hips slightly at first, helping him to hit all her favorite spots.

She began grinding harder against his hand and pressing her hips to him, urging him to explore her further. Her wrists still cuffed behind her back, she opened and closed her hands, wishing he would free her so she could hold him. But he wanted to keep her helpless, knowing that being bound and powerless to resist his teasing always drove her mad with lust.

His fingers churned inside her slippery lovehole, as she squirmed and wriggled and moaned her delight. She could feel her need building inside her, She was getting close and she didn’t know how much longer she could hold out. She struggled valiantly to maintain her composure; she did not want to lose the game this time! Still it was getting very hard...

Then, without warning, he pulled his fingers from her and stepped back, leaving her panting and unsteady as she stood there before him. A moment later he swept her up in his arms and carried her across the room to a bed in the corner of the basement. He laid her gently on the bed and she moved instantly to the middle and, laying on her back, stretched her frame completely out for him.

They had made the basement into a home “dungeon” where they played the BDSM games. He had found an old wrought-iron full size bed frame at a moving sale and had put it down here to play on.

He liked the construction but knowing it would be used for something besides sleeping on, he added some reinforcements by welding some steel gussets at the corners of the frame and head and foot boards. He also added a rail along each side of the bed, right at the point where the mattress sets on the box spring, to add rigidity to the head and footboards as well as add a handy tie-off point for his ropes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.