The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

As you would expect, being a gopher sucked. It was hot, and we were wearing heavy clothes that made the heat unbearable. I was sweating profusely, and Sara wasn’t much better. Her long hair was soaked and plastered to her face. Every time I looked, she was trying to move it behind her ears, only to have it back on forehead and cheeks a moment later.

When Grandpa took us home for lunch, both Sara and I were covered in dirt and sawdust. I was itching all over the place. Sara looked miserable.

“Go on in and take a quick shower to rinse off,” Grandpa said when he got out of the Ranger. “Your grandma will lose her mind if she sees you looking like that at the table.”

Sara and I didn’t respond to him. We both just headed straight to the bathroom. I went in first, Sara right on my heels. She was taking her clothes off while I turned on the water. As soon as she was naked, she pulled the shower curtain aside and jumped in.

“Oh! Cold!” Sara gasped.

“It will warm up,” I said and got in the shower with her after I took off the last of my work clothes.

“No, it feels good. It was a shock at first and now I’m getting used to it.”

“Move over so I can get under the water.”

I put my hands on her waist and pulled her back and to the side. She didn’t put up any resistance and turned sideways, her back against the wall to give me room to slip by her.

“Shit!” I gasped and my arms pulled in tight to my chest as all my muscles tensed due to the rush of sudden cold on my skin.

I turned my back to the shower head and bent my neck back, putting my face up and letting the water cascade down my body. Sara was putting a large amount of shampoo in her hands and working it into her wet hair. She dug her fingers in, scratching her scalp to loosen any dirt that was still there. I took a step towards her, and out of the water. I picked up the shampoo and poured some in my hand and started washing my own hair.

“Scoot over so I can rinse out my hair,” Sara said, her eyes closed and soap suds running down her face.

“Okay.” I turned to the side like she had and helped guide her over with my soapy hands.

“Thanks,” Sara said sweetly as she started rinsing out her hair, the water looking almost muddy as it ran in rivers down her body. I enjoyed watching the rivulets running down her chest and meeting between her boobs, only to pass her belly button and fall to the bottom of the tub. “Get my back?”

“Let me rinse out my hair and I can get your back, sure.”

Sara made room for me to get under the spray of water and I quickly rinsed out my hair as well. I wiped my eyes, making sure I didn’t have any soap in them and then grabbed the bar of soap. Sara turned around and presented me with her narrow back and glaringly beautiful butt to me. I ran the bar of soap all over her back from her shoulders down to the crease at the bottom of her ass. Once she was covered, I used my hands to scrub off every inch, paying extra attention to the perfect firm globes that were her ass cheeks. Sara giggled when I focused on her butt far longer than was needed while she was washing her front at the same time.

“All done.”

“Thanks, Sam. I will get yours in a second,” she said as she stood under the showerhead and washed the soap away.

While she was under the water, I was washing my chest and stomach, moving further and further south as I went until I finished my legs.

“Turn around.” Sara put her hands on my shoulders and turned me.

I felt her run the bar of soap the same way I had done to her only moments before. She started in the middle of my back and worked her way up to my neck. Once she was done, she proceeded to work her way down to my ass. She didn’t give me the same attention to my butt cheeks that I did to hers, but she did wrap her hands around my waist and then start washing my dick and balls. She was soft but determined in how she scrubbed me.

Of course, I was hard as a rock when she finished, and she just laughed with an evil glint in her eye. I looked at her, an eyebrow raised in question. She smiled and then got out of the shower, leaving me alone and horny.

“That’s not nice at all!” I groaned.

“I will make it up to you later, promise,” she said as she used one of the towels to dry off.

I got out of the shower, my cock sticking out proudly in front of me and started to dry off. It didn’t go down all the way, but it had lost its rigidity when I finally hung up my towel and headed to the kitchen table for lunch. Grandma noticed the state of my manhood when I came into the kitchen and smirked.

Sara and I dressed in our work clothes after lunch and Grandpa took us back out to the job site. Today the crew was setting up for the foundation to be poured for the clubhouse. Tomorrow the cement truck was supposed to arrive first thing in the morning, so everyone was moving at a rapid pace to get everything set and ready. That meant that we were running this way and that, handing boards to one of the guys cutting them to length and then running those freshly cut boards over the guys nailing them into place.

When Grandpa came and picked us up, the main clubhouse was ready for the foundation to be poured in the morning. Several times things had to be moved because they weren’t straight with the stringline. The work all day wasn’t heavy or hard, but it was just as tiring as if it were. Steve was barking constantly at Sara and me to hurry up, over and over. The two of us did the best we could, but we were never quite quick enough.

When it was all said and done though, there was a large rectangle laid on the ground with wire mesh running through it. The rectangle was the shape of the foundation for the new club house, and it looked huge. Steve was all smiles when we were done, patting both Sara and me on the back and telling us we did a really good job. With how he was yelling at me and Sara all day, I wasn’t sure that was actually true.

When we got back to the house, dinner wasn’t for another hour, according to Grandma. So, Sara and I quickly rinsed off again, only lightly washing ourselves off because the four of us were heading down to the retirees’ hot springs. We met both our grandparents on the front porch and then we all headed to the hot water. I was looking forward to soaking my body. I didn’t have to lift a lot of heavy weight today, but I still knew I was going to be sore in the morning. The hot water would help that, even if just a little, according to Grandpa.

All four of us got into the hot spring. Sara and I jumped in as our grandparents were more polite and avoided splashing the other couples in and around the edge.

“Hello, Bridge. How’s it going, Ray?” A man who looked to be in his sixties called out.

My grandparents immediately turned when they heard their names to see who it was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.