The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

I crawled into my bed and Sara joined me. She snuggled up to me, her leg draped over my mine and her hand softly stroking my smoothly shaved dick. I lifted my arm so that Sara could rest her head in the nook of my arm. I wrapped that arm around her torso, pulling her close to me. We looked into each other’s eyes for a moment before our lips met in a slowly simmering kiss.

Her tongue gently probed my lips, and I opened my mouth so I could push my own tongue into hers, and she moaned. Her leg that was resting on mine flexed and pulled me tighter to her until my leg was firmly planted between her legs and I could feel the heat radiating from her channel. She started rocking her hips, dragging her pussy on my thigh. Her hand was now holding my rigid cock tightly as she stroked me with purpose.

“Mmm, I want you so bad,” Sara groaned as our lips parted.

“Shit, Sara. You’re so wet,” I whispered to her. Our faces were so close together that our noses were nearly touching.

Sara playfully flicked her tongue at my nose and gave me a wicked grin. My eyes popped open in surprise at her licking my nose. Then Sara slid down the bed and got into position, her warm, wet mouth surrounded the head of my rock-hard dick. Her tongue swirled around it and then took as much of me into her mouth as she could before she gagged.

“You’re bigger. I can’t get it all the way in my mouth anymore,” Sara said, and then tried again.

“You don’t complain when you ride me,” I replied with a smirk.

“Mmm hmm mm hmm,” Sara mumbled around my cock. She pulled it out with a popping sound as the seal her lips created broke. “It feels so good when I ride you. But it’s even better when you fuck me from behind.”

“You get too loud when we do that,” I laughed, and Sara’s eyes met mine as she bobbed up and down.

I grabbed her head and pulled her mouth off me. She resisted for a moment before she gave in and allowed me to move her. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her. She lifted one leg and moved it across me, sitting up with her soaking wet pussy resting on my dick, pressing it flat between my stomach and her smooth lips. She started rocking her hips again, this time along the length of my shaft instead of my leg.

“You want me to ride you,” Sara said, her voice laced with wanton desire.

“Of course, I do. Right now,” I growled and lifted her by her narrow waist enough for my cock to rise up. She reached down, pointing it straight at her middle and I slowly lowered her down.

I felt the head of my cock probe between her lips as they opened, like they were welcoming me home. The warmth of her mouth when she sucked me was great, but the sheer heat of her pussy as she slid down on me, was something else entirely.

“God, I love feeling you inside me,” Sara said as she fully seated herself on me.

“You have no idea,” I replied, my eyes fixed on where our two bodies were joined.

Seeing her smooth pussy splayed open, wrapped around the root of my cock was beautiful, with our smooth skin hiding nothing from view. Sara started to flex her legs, making her body almost rotate in small circles. I could feel the inside of her moving as she got used to me being inside of her. Once she was ready, she started to lift, and then lower back down slowly. Barely more than an inch or two up and down, but on my cock, it felt like she was moving a whole lot more.

I looked up at Sara’s face. Her eyes were closed, and her head was tilted back slightly. She was biting her bottom lip; it was one of the sexiest faces she has ever made. I put my hands on her breasts, squeezing them slightly, feeling their soft firmness.

“Mmm, yes!” she hissed.

I put her nipples between each thumb and forefinger and began to pinch and lightly pull on them. Sara would gasp every time I pulled on them and then let go. I watched them jiggle and wiggle back into their natural shape. I did it again two more times and the last time I let go, she dropped her head down to look at me as her eyes flashed open. There was wild determination in them, and she started to lift up until only the crown of my cock was in her and then drop down as hard as she could. I was grunting with the force of the impact each time she slammed onto me.

Sara changed her motions and moved to rocking her hips which got her clit to run along my shaft. I held her hips to move with her. Her open hands pressed on my chest, and she used them to hold herself up as her hips started rocking faster and faster. I could feel the pressure building in me--my orgasm was fast approaching. Sara started to whine, her telltale sign that her own orgasm was moments away. Her nails started to dig into my chest as she rocked yet faster, and her mouth hung open in a silent scream.

I lost it right then and unloaded pulse after pulse of cum into her hot, tight pussy. The moment that first shot entered her, Sara froze, her muscles all locking up as her pussy gripped me tightly. I could feel it quiver around my shaft, drawing out every drop of my cum as she orgasmed. When the wave receded, Sara collapsed on top of me, gasping for breath.

“That was ... that...” she gasped.

“Amazing, it was amazing,” I finished for her, and she nodded enthusiastically.

We laid like that together for a long while, my eyes were getting heavy as I was drifting off to sleep when Sara finally rolled to my side. My now limp dick was still slick with our juices but lying dormant on my lower stomach.

“Good night, Sam,” Sara said quietly, her eyes already closed and her breathing getting slower, more even.

I kissed the top of her head. “Good night, Sara. Sweet dreams.”

I woke up in the morning to Sara softly snoring on my chest. I smiled seeing her cuddled up to me. I tried to extricate my arm from under her, but she moaned quietly and tried to burrow into my chest instead of resting on it. I rolled my eyes and was a little more urgent with my movements and Sara rolled over, giving me a chance at escape.

I opened the bedroom door and walked across the hall into the bathroom to empty my bladder. When I finished and had washed and dried my hands, I headed out on the back deck. I like the padded chairs better than the front porch stoop. The sun had just breached the horizon and the skies were lightening by the minute. The weather was that perfect temperature. It wasn’t hot, nor was it cold, just perfect. There wasn’t a breath of wind, and I could hear birds chirping all around the trees.

I heard the patio door slide open and turned to see Grandma coming outside with two cups of what I assumed was coffee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.