The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

Sara and I were both wearing a pair of shorts, Sara’s decidedly shorter than mine, which went down to my knees. I had on a T-shirt and Sara had a dark blue tank top. When Grandpa parked the old Ranger, there was another pickup with an empty trailer attached to the hitch. There were two Bobcats digging in the dirt where Grandpa wanted the club house to be.

When Grandpa got out of the truck he yelled, “Steve!” An older man with a red hard hat and orange vest turned, waved, and started walking in our direction.

“That’s the man in charge of the excavating and construction,” Grandpa said. “He usually spends time at The Windy Pines late in the summer.”

“Hey, these must be the kids you were telling me about last week,” Steve said, a genuine smile on his face. “Some of the guys told me they thought they saw a naked girl earlier. I assume that was you.”

“Yeah,” Sara said, embarrassed and blushing.

“If you are going to be over here, you have to put on clothes. These guys don’t understand where they are working.” Steve pulled off his hard hat, holding it in front of him. “We are too far from the camp for them to realize there are a lot of naked people down that way.”

“We are wearing clothes now. What can I do to help?” I asked excitedly. I couldn’t keep the proud smile off of my face. “I helped map out the road and the path going through.”

“Oh no. You have to wear jeans if you don’t have heavy work pants.” Steve shook his head looking at my shorts and sneakers. “You will also need a long sleeve shirt, and a pair of boots.”

“It’s way too hot, it’s almost one hundred degrees!” Sara whined.

“I know but look at my guys. They are all wearing heavy pants, boots, long-sleeved shirts, and gloves.” Steve replied. He had an apologetic look on his face and Sara just grunted looked down at the ground in front of her feet.

“I guess that means we can’t help, doesn’t it?” I said with a mopey, pouty tone in my voice.

“Get the right clothes, and you are more than welcome to help.” Steve put a meaty hand on my shoulder and squeezed gently. “If your grandpa here says it’s okay, maybe you can bring us some water later. That will help a lot.”

“That’s fine, we can do that. Do you need anything else from me?” Grandpa asked.

“No, not right now. We have everything under control,” Steve said. “We should have the holes dug for the clubhouse by the end of the day.”

“Sounds good. I’ll stop by later with some cold water for you and your crew.” Grandpa shook Steve’s hand and turned to Me and Sara. “Let’s go back to the camp. Maybe I will show you the other hot springs. That is, if you want to.”

“Yes!” “Okay!” We both answered excitedly.

Grandpa got in the front of the Ranger while Sara and I jumped in the bed. The motor turned over and roared to life. Both Sara and I could feel the little pickup as it clanked into first gear.

“Here we go!” Grandpa yelled out the driver’s side window and the truck lurched forward.

Grandpa had stopped by the house so we could get back into the accepted Windy Pines uniform, as well as rounding up Grandma. Sara and I were paraded around our grandparents’ side of camp. It was all retirees, people from I would guess fifty to eighty years old. Everyone we walked by smiled and waved but no one stopped us as we leisurely walked to the other hot springs.

The hot springs on this side were not at all like the hot springs we were used to. The water was clearer, because there was rock bottom, instead of mud. The steam rolled off the surface of the water and then hung in the air before it dissipated. The pool was lined with big rocks, making it look like a large hot tub instead of the lake style springs. There were six people standing in the water that was up to their shoulders and two sitting on the edge with only their feet below the surface as they sat on the large rocks around the edge.

“Oh, that looks beautiful,” Sara gasped when she saw it.

“Wow,” was all I managed.

“Come on, let’s get in!” Sara grabbed my hand as she pulled to the rocky edge.

“Okay, okay. I’m coming.” I laughed and allowed Sara to pull me along behind her.

Sara and I gasped when we both jumped into the pool, the water sloshing around our shoulders and up our necks.

“Holy shit, this water is a lot hotter than the other hot springs,” I announced, my eyes wide as I stood still, trying to let my body get used to the heat.

“I know, this feels amazing,” Sara said quietly.

“This is the best kept secret, us old folks have,” Grandma said as she joined us with a sneaky grin on her face.

“Are we supposed to keep it a secret?” Sara asked, her voice soft and hesitant.

“If you would, please.” Grandma said as she moved in close to Sara and me. “Not that a bunch of teenagers would want to come hang around their elders, but let’s not chance it, okay?”

“No problem, Grandma,” I replied, and Sara nodded her agreement.

“Now then, with the water this hot, you can’t just play in it all day,” Grandma told us. “Fifteen- or twenty-minutes max, then get out and let your body cool down. I have a feeling you two will be using this water a lot now that you will be working with your grandpa on the new section of camp.”

“Steve, the guy in charge over there, said we can’t help because we don’t have the right clothes,” Sara pouted.

“He did, did he?” Grandma arched one eyebrow at Sara. “We’ll just have to go to town and get you two the proper attire then. We can go this afternoon if you want?”

“Yes please!” Sara started jumping up and down, her hands clapping in front of her bouncy breasts.

“That would be great, thank you,” I answered.

“Okay then. When you two are ready to go, we’ll take the Buick.” Grandma winked at the two of us. “I don’t want you riding in the back of the Ranger if we are going down the highway.”

Sara and I enjoyed the water like any pair of teens would, with horseplay. She would try to jump on my back and push me under, using all her weight as she leaned against me. I know it’s silly, but I loved playing in the water with her. This was a great excuse for us to rub our bodies against each other. Feeling her hard nipples pressing into my back or shoulders drove my blood flow south rapidly. When I wiggled free, I turned and then jumped up and landed my weight on her shoulders. My now hard dick pressed against her warm, soft skin. Sara giggled and staggered. That put her off balance just enough for both of us to fall into the water in a heap.

When we stood back up, both of us were red from exertion as well as the hot water. Grandma was sitting on a rock, leaning forward causing her boobs to hang forward. She was dangling her feet in the water watching us. Her legs were about shoulder width apart, giving anyone and everyone a clear view of the triangle of gray pubic hair that blanketed her mound. Grandpa was talking to a pair of guys who looked about his age on the other side of the hot spring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.