The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

I was sitting on the porch of my grandparents’ house when I heard the front door open as Grandma came outside. There was, what seemed to be, a disappointed look on her face when she saw me sitting on the steps.

“Good morning, Sam. How’d you sleep?” She asked as she sat down next to me.

Grandma held her legs about shoulder width apart and then put her hands on the porch behind her and leaned back. It looked like she was trying to show off her boobs. They were nice. All boobs are nice, though.

“Morning, Grandma. I slept okay.” I turned my head to her, looking at everything she was putting on display.

When my eyes finished the journey of taking in her breasts, then her legs, and ultimately the dark brown but graying patch of hair covering her mound and my attention was back on her face, she winked at me.

“I don’t shave like your mom or sister.” Grandma’s eyes dropped to my half hard dick that I had just finished stroking moments before she had come outside. “Or even you for that matter.”

“I like it both ways.” I definitely preferred it shaved, but I wasn’t going to tell that to my grandma.

Grandma chuckled and her whole body shook with her laugh. Her breasts bouncing slightly, her dark brown nipples hardening. Her boobs were actually really nice. They did hang lower than Mom’s or Sara’s, but they were still full and round.

“You’re a breast man, aren’t you?”

“What do you mean, a breast man?”

“You obviously like tits.” Grandma palmed and squeezed her boobs, hefting them in front of me as an example and I watched her every movement. “Some boys like butts, others like boobs. You, and your dad, both love boobs.”

She then started tweaking her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. She gave them both a pull and then let go as her boobs bounced and wiggled back into their resting position. Her eyes were fixed between my legs, waiting to see my reaction. When nothing happened, she sighed again and stood up.

“Breakfast will be ready shortly, Sam. Come on inside,” she said and then walked in the front door, leaving it open for me to follow.

By the time Grandma finished making breakfast, both Grandpa and Sara had woken up and made their way to the table.

“Good morning, Sam,” Grandpa said as he sat down at the head of the table to my right. “Good morning, Sara. How did the two of you sleep?”

“Good,” Sara said.

“Okay,” I answered at the same time as Sara.

“Good, good. I am supposed to have you call your mom after breakfast. When you two are done on the phone, we will go get some work done. Sound good?” he asked.

“Sounds great!” Sara answered, her voice sounded excited, and I nodded with a huge smile on my face.

Grandma put a platter of pancakes on the middle of the table, as well as the butter dish and a saucer of hot maple syrup.

“Those pancakes look delicious, thanks Ma,” Grandpa said, his eyebrows up high, surprised. “Why don’t you ever make those for me when the grandkids aren’t here?”

Grandpa had a mock pout on his face, which was hilarious seeing his aged face try to give a sad puppy look like a little kid would do.

“Would you knock that off,” Grandma said laughing as she smacked his arm playfully. “You don’t even like pancakes, you overgrown goofball.”

Sara and I started giggling at the back and forth between Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa had a big smile on his face as he tried to hold in the laugh that was threatening to bubble up. Grandma sat down in her chair, across the table from where Grandpa was sitting. We all reached to take a pair of the steaming hot, golden brown pancakes. I shook my hand as I dropped them on my plate, as if shaking my fingers would fling the heat from them.

Everyone was watching my antics and I blushed when I noticed them watching me.

“What? They’re hot,” I said, feeling embarrassed.

I grabbed my knife and cut off a thick slice of butter and then started to spread it over the top pancake. It melted almost immediately. I then poured some syrup over the short stack, then I placed the saucer back in the middle of the table and dug into the food in front of me.

After we were all done, I got up to clear my place and clean up the dishes when Grandma put her hand on my shoulder. Her other hand was holding her own plate.

“Just put them in the sink, I will take care of the dishes,” Grandma said, a small smile on her face. “The phone is over there on the wall, go call your mom.”

“Thanks Grandma. Breakfast was perfect,” I told her, and her eyes sparkled with happiness.

I put my plate in the sink and went right over to the phone and dialed home.

“Hello?” I heard my mom’s voice on the other end.

“Morning, Mom,” I replied.

“Sam! How are you, did you get settled in okay?”

“Yeah, we did. I slept okay but woke up pretty early. Grandma made pancakes. They were so good.”

I heard Mom giggle on the other end. “I was sitting on the couch this morning with my cup of coffee before I realized you weren’t going to come join me.”

“Oh. Yeah, I went to the front porch and sat on the steps, kind of like when we were at the cabin.”

“You did, did you?” Mom’s voice had a hint of teasing to it.

“Yup, Grandma came outside too, just after I finished, thank god.” I whispered that so Grandma wouldn’t overhear me from where she was standing in front of the sink.

Mom just laughed a big, full, belly laugh. When she finally got herself under control, she said, “Be careful, Sam. I miss you already.” Mom paused for a second. “Is Sara there, can I talk to her?”

“Yeah, she’s right here.” I wrapped an arm around Sara and handed her the phone.

“Hi, Mom,” Sara said.

I didn’t want to eavesdrop on what they were talking about, so I went and found Grandpa sitting on the porch.

“Hey, Sam. Where’s Sara?” Grandpa asked.

“She’s talking to Mom.”

Grandpa nodded, “As soon as she is done, we will head over to the new section and get to work.”

“Sounds like a plan, Grandpa.”

A few minutes later, Sara came bounding out of the house. Her larger, fuller tits were bouncing seductively along with her steps. My eyes were looking at them as she jumped off the porch, forgoing the stairs where Grandpa and I were sitting. Grandpa was watching her boobs too, a sly grin on his face.

“Okay, let’s get going before we get into trouble,” Grandpa said.

We all loaded up in Grandpa’s little Ford Ranger. Sara and I jumped in the bed, sitting on the wheel wells facing each other.

“Hold on, here we go!” Grandpa yelled out the driver’s side window as the little four cylinder fired up.

Sara and I both grabbed the side rails of the bed and held on as Grandpa backed up, and then started driving to the gate of the camp. Sara and I bounced around as the truck went over bumps in the old dirt path. When we went through the gate, Grandpa turned right and started down the loose gravel road up to where the entrance was for the new section of land he bought last summer.

The truck stopped suddenly, and Grandpa called out, “Sam, hop out and open the gate please.”

I didn’t even think about it and jumped out and hurried to open the iron gate. I heard the clunk of the truck as Grandpa put it back in drive and then pulled through the opening. He stopped when he passed and gave me enough room to close the gate; I did so quickly, locking it back up as Grandpa waited for me to jump back in the bed across from Sara. Once I was back in, he started driving again through the grass and headed to where Dad, Grandpa, and I had started marking out where things were going to be situated. Grandpa had been working to clear some of the tall grass. Now it was only around knee high, thankfully. Much taller and low hanging fruit, so to speak, would have been in danger potentially.

Grandpa parked the truck, Sara jumped out, excited to start working and make some money. I knew what was coming and wasn’t quite as excited to get started. He pulled out the plans he had for the layout. He had spent a fair amount of money having an engineer come out and help him design the placement of everything. Now there were stakes and strings all over the place. From where we were standing, it was hard to tell what stakes marked what potential buildings.

“At ten o’clock the first crew of construction guys are supposed to show up.” I looked at Grandpa, I was anxious to see how everything came together. “They will be bringing in a Bobcat or two and a backhoe to help move some dirt around.”

“Is that for the road?” I asked.

“No, this will be for the buildings.” I frowned; the road was one of the things I was allowed to help lay out, and I wanted to see it finished. “They will also be digging the hole for the new swimming pool that we are going to put in over here. This one will be a little bit bigger because this section of the camp with be able to hold more people.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.