The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

It was finally morning. Sara and I were going to The Windy Pines for the whole summer. I woke up earlier than normal and made my way down to the living room. I didn’t think Mom would be there, considering the hour, but she was and greeted me with a big smile on her face.

“Good morning, Sam,” Mom said.

“Hey, Mom. What are you doing up so early?”

“I couldn’t sleep.”

“Ooh, me too. I barely got any sleep myself.”

“I take it you’re excited to go to camp today?”

“Yeah, I can’t wait.” I was so excited about leaving today that I almost missed the sad look on my mom’s face. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, honey. I am just going to miss you this summer.”

“You and Dad aren’t going to spend July with us at camp?” I asked. A little worry slipped into my tone.

“Of course, we are. There is no way we wouldn’t not come and spend time with you and your sister.” Mom wrapped her arm around me and pulled me into her embrace next to her. “I have gotten used to being with you in the mornings. I know it shouldn’t be a big deal, but it really is to me.”

I thought I could see my mom’s eyes starting to fill with unshed tears. I turned in my mom’s arms and wrapped my own around her and squeezed. Mom’s arms moved up when I wrapped mine around her body. She put them around my neck and pulled and held me to her chest. The softness of her breasts held me as well since I was positioned between them.

I turned my head and pulled back slightly. Mom didn’t relinquish her grip at first. I tried to back away again, not pushing hard, but with enough pressure for her to know I was trying to move. She sighed and relaxed slightly so I could pull back and look her in the eye.

“I am going to miss you, too.” I could feel my own emotions starting to well up from seeing Mom’s doing the same thing. “I’ll miss our mornings together. They’re one of the best parts of my day.”

Mom raised a single eyebrow at me. She was calling bullshit. I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

“It makes me happy to know that you love this as much as I do.” Mom then kissed me on the forehead and squeezed me tight one more time before releasing me.

“Do you want to play too, since we won’t be able to do this again for another month?” I asked with a sly grin on my face.

“Ha, ha. Sure, since I won’t see you for a month.” The laugh and genuine smile on mom’s face was breathtaking.

I shifted on the couch, so I was still sitting with my feet over the edge, but also slightly facing Mom, who had moved as well, one leg hanging off the couch and the other knee bent with her foot on the cushion. I had a perfect view of Mom’s smooth pussy and how the outer lips opened, allowing me to see the flushed pink of her folds that looked like they were soaking wet. Mom’s fingers dipped and then ran along her inner folds. She moaned as I watched her slowly tease herself.

My right hand wrapped around my now hardened member and started to stroke myself. My eyes never left my mom’s pussy and her fingers as they explored her sex. I wanted to touch her, lick her, anything in that moment. I knew I couldn’t, but that didn’t mean I didn’t have an intense desire to do it right that second.

“You’re bigger, after your growth spurt.” Mom’s eyes locked onto my dick. “I thought I would like to see you finally have pubic hair, but I can honestly say, I liked it better before.”

“Mmm, you liked me better when it was smooth?” I gave her a look, and when she met my eyes, seeing that I had a questioning look on my face she blushed. “You liked me looking younger, is that what you mean?”

“No, no. Not at all. You just looked clean, smooth, and I know Sara and Jenny really preferred you baby smooth.”

“I know Jenny and Sara like it smooth. Especially Jenny.” I shrugged. “The hair makes me not look like a little kid, though.”

“You would never be confused with a little kid, Sam. Trust me.”

By now Mom had two fingers going in and out of her depths. Her fingers were coated in clear liquid and only made me want to feel her even more. My own cock was covered by my precum, giving it a shiny look.

“Sara has been asking me to shave it all off. She’s been begging for it, actually.”

“You really should. I agree with what she is thinking.”

“Okay, if you both think I should, and I won’t look like a little kid, then I will try it.”

“Good. Oh mmm...”

“That looks so good, Mom.” Her vagina was flushed a deeper red now due to the blood flow racing to her over-stimulated pussy.

“Oh, Sam. I am going to come. Your mom is going to come, Sam! Ungh.”

Her fingers in her pussy dove in as deep as they could go. All I could see were her knuckles. Her other hand was on her boob, squeezing it hard. She started to shake as her orgasm washed over her. When she started to shake, I aimed my cock in her direction and unloaded everything I had. String after string shot out and landed on her legs. The first two shots nearly landed on the hand that was buried in her pussy.

When Mom felt my come land on her legs, her eyes snapped open, and she watched as everything I had left tried to coat her legs. She bit her lower lip, and her eyes had a yearning look to them that told me she really, really wanted to do more. We had agreed, though, that we were hands off. That line was drawn in the sand early in this relationship and I was not going to cross it and risk ruining ... this.

“My goodness, Sam. Really?” Mom gasped out as she came down from her orgasmic high.

“Sorry, I was watching you and wasn’t paying attention...”

“It’s fine, honestly. You just surprised me is all.”

“Do you want me to get you a wet washcloth?”

“No, I can take care of it.” Mom got up on shaking legs. She grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet and then wrapped me in a tight hug. My deflating manhood pressed between the junction of her thighs.

“Go get cleaned up,” she said. “When you are done in the bathroom, finish packing whatever else you need. As soon as Sara gets up, we will eat breakfast.”

I hugged Mom tightly and she giggled. I smiled like a goof and then raced to the bathroom that Sara and I shared. I turned on the shower, getting the water to a nice warm temperature before I braved the temperature. I looked at myself in the mirror, focusing on my now soft penis which was still reddened and looked as if I had abused it. Around the base was a reddish-brown patch of hair. I looked at it in the mirror, thinking about if I really should shave it all back off.

I know Sara likes it smooth. Jenny really, really liked it smooth and apparently Mom did, too. I internally debated on it for a moment. I finally was looking closer to my age. Then I thought about it, looking at the rest of my body. I was taller, wider, heavier. Without someone standing next to me it was hard to tell, but when I stood next to Mom and Sara, it was obvious I had grown. I decided that was good enough. I wanted Sara to be happy, as well as Jenny and Mom.

I stepped into the shower and began to wash myself off. I spent extra time on my penis and when it was clean, I grabbed Sara’s razor and slowly got to work shaving myself back to bare.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Sara asked. Her voice sounded accusing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.