The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 38: Finale

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 38: Finale - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

The four of us were lying on the bed panting when Mom and Dad walked into the cabin. We were so worn out that we didn’t even flinch.

“Well, this is not at all what I expected to see when we got home,” Mom said and giggled. “Does that mean you two are staying for dinner, or have you eaten enough already?”

Dad started a roaring laugh that was infectious to everyone in the room. Mom chuckled and all four of us on the bed started to giggle.

“You all should go get cleaned up. I don’t think there will be room for the four of you in the shower at once, but you can try to test that theory.”

“Okay, Mom,” Sara replied, her voice high and light.

Sara, Amy, and Mary hurried in a group towards the bathroom, and I took my time getting out of bed.

“Sure, it would be nice to be that young again,” Dad said as the three girls went past him.

“I remember what you were like back then,” Mom quipped. “You wouldn’t be able to keep up with those three. You could barely handle me.”

“You two are crazy,” I announced and laughed. Dad nodded and then winked at me as I went to join the girls.

After dinner, Mary and Amy excused themselves saying they needed to head back. Mom and Dad just smiled at them and said goodnight. Sara hugged Mary and then Amy without any fuss or commotion. When it was my turn, it was a little awkward, but I hugged Amy tightly as she giggled and smiled at me. Then I kissed Mary, much to her delight, before finally saying goodnight.

The situation Mom and Dad found us in when they got home didn’t come up until after Dad said he was bushed and was heading in to go to sleep. Mom waited another five or ten minutes before she brought it up.

“So, do you mind telling me what happened?” Mom asked me and Sara.

Mom was sitting on the porch swing, and Sara and I were sitting on each of the rockers in front of her.

“What do you mean?” I asked, not sure what she was referring to.

“You know exactly what I mean, Sam.” Mom rolled her eyes at me. “We came home and all four of you were just a pile of legs and arms. We couldn’t tell whose arms or legs were whose.”

I just sat there for a second, trying to figure out what to say, or how to say it. Sara came to my rescue, like usual, and gave Mom the play by play. When she got to the part about me taking her from behind and Amy’s face being right there, Mom was shocked at first and then giggling uncontrollably.

“She really cleaned Sam’s come out of you?” Mom asked.

“Yeah, she did. It was so hot, knowing it was Sam’s come she was tasting for the first time.”

“Oh, that’s right, she is strictly into girls.” Mom’s eyes went a bit wider. “Or was. She didn’t touch you though, Sam?”

“Nope, she just watched,” I answered.

“You need to go and talk to her tomorrow, Sam. I’m sure she already knows that she shouldn’t say anything about your relationship with Sara. Same goes for Mary, too.”

“We will after breakfast. They are supposed to come by and see us in the morning. They are heading home tomorrow too,” Sara replied.

“Was it everything you hoped it would be?” Mom asked Sara.

“Yes! Oh, God. It was perfect.”

“I’m glad it worked out for you. I am going to go inside with your dad. Maybe he is still awake, I could use a little loving right about now.”

“Go get him, Mom,” Sara cheered, and Mom just laughed and went inside leaving Sara and I on the porch alone.

Sara and I only stayed up for another ten minutes or so and when we finally did go inside, both Mom and Dad were sound asleep. I woke up and found Sara sprawled out on top of me. It took a little doing to get out for under her, but I managed it without waking her up. Mom had my coffee ready when I finally joined her on the porch.

“Good morning, Sam.”

“Morning, Mom,” I took a sip of the coffee Mom made me. “I take it Dad was asleep when you went in?”

“Yeah, he was snoring already when I went inside.”

“Does that mean you want to play this morning?”

“Mhmm,” Mom nodded and grinned. “Are you going to give me something to look at, and maybe even give me a surprise at the end?”

“I might be able to do that.” I smiled back at her, my hand already grasping my hardness.

We both went after it, hot and furious. No ceremony required, just orgasm as fast and as hard as possible. She watched me, and I watched her. She managed two orgasms, I only got one. When I announced that I was going to come, Mom quickly shifted her position, moving closer to me, and made sure I had a target I could aim at, and reach. My first shot landed right between her legs, right over the top of her pussy. When Mom felt it, she gasped and rubbed her clit furiously as she orgasmed her second time. The session was intense, and both of us were satisfied when Mom headed in to make breakfast and I headed to the shower.

After breakfast, Mom and Dad told us they were heading over to Grandma and Grandpa’s to say their goodbyes before we left camp. When Mary and Amy showed up, Mary climbed into my lap right away and Sara and Amy exchanged a heated, but short kiss as well.

“We wanted to talk to you two about yesterday,” Sara said when everyone was seated.

“That was so much fun!” Mary replied and giggled.

“Yeah, it really was,” Sara replied. “That’s what we need to talk about though. We just wanted to make sure that we were all on the same page.”

“Okay, what did you have in mind?” Amy asked, her voice serious.

“Just that what happened will remain between us,” Sara told Amy.

“We would never tell anyone!” Mary exclaimed. “You won’t tell anyone about me and Amy, would you?”

“Nope, your secret is safe with us,” Sara said with a smile, and I nodded.

“Guess what Amy told me last night!” Mary announced excitedly.

“Mary, No!” Amy gasped.

“What, it’s not a big deal.” Mary had Sara and my undivided attention now.

“Fine...”

“She really liked it, your come and Sara’s mixed together. She couldn’t stop talking about it while we were in bed.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.