The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 36

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

I threw all of our clothes into a bag Sara must have grabbed when she was in the kitchen before she came and got me. When she got done in the bathroom, she was just in time to help with the last of our things.

“Come on, let’s get out of here,” Sara said, picking up her work boots.

“I’m ready. Let’s go,” I answered, holding onto the bag and my own pair of boots.

The two of us hurried out of the house but took our time to close the front door softly behind us. We hustled towards the cabin, not running, but walking as fast as we could and not have it look like we were fleeing the scene of a crime. When we crossed into the family side of the camp, we slowed down to a more manageable pace.

“I can’t believe we saw that,” Sara said quietly as we walked side by side.

“I know, that was crazy,” I replied and looked over at her. “I still can’t believe you wanted me to fuck you right there where they could have seen us.”

“You didn’t tell me no and let’s not forget how hard your dick was when you were watching them.”

“I seem to remember you were soaking wet as well. So don’t just blame it on me.”

“Still, Dad and Grandma, right there, out in the open. Do you think they heard us though?” Sara grabbed me and suddenly had a panicked look on her face.

“I don’t think so. We weren’t that loud. At least I don’t think so.”

“I really hope not!” Sara let go of my arm and we finished heading back to the cabin.

When we got back to the cabin, Mom was gone, thankfully, and Sara and I put our bag and boots on the bed she didn’t use. It was in plain sight so that when Mom did come back, she would see it and know we did as she asked.

“Are we going to go find Mary and Amy now?” I asked.

“Yeah, we should,” Sara answered. “They are expecting us, and Amy seemed excited to see me.”

“She likes you, I think,” I replied.

“I really like her, too. Not just because she is hot. She is so hot, but she is a great person too. She is funny, smart, and really just ... kind. You know?”

“Yeah, she is pretty amazing. Too bad she doesn’t like guys. I think I would have had a chance.”

“Yeah right!” Sara started laughing. “The only reason she is around either of us is because of Mary.”

“She said I was amazing, and if she liked guys, she would like me!”

“That was after she got to know you and you had been fucking her cousin for weeks, Sam. Weeks!”

“So what! She still said if she liked guys, she would have given me a chance, that’s good enough for me,” I said defiantly.

“You just want to see her getting down.” Sara smiled. “So do I, don’t be ashamed. I just want her to do it with me. I am a girl after all, and you know, she likes girls.”

“That’s so not fair, not even a little bit.”

“Let’s go find her and Mary. They should still be at the pool,” Sara said.

“Fine. They are probably waiting for us, and Mary is probably wondering where I am anyways.”

“Don’t get all grumpy with me because Amy doesn’t want to sleep with you. Besides, Mary seems to be keeping you satisfied.”

I didn’t have anything to say to that. She was right, though. Mary was keeping me busy every chance she could get now. Thank God she was on birth control with the amount of come I had deposited into her. I walked alongside Sara as we made our way to the pool to meet up with Amy and Mary.

We found Mary and Amy in the hot tub, which was surprising. If you would have asked me, I would have bet everything I had on the fact that Mary would be in the pool, swimming all over the place, like she always was. Today, that was not the case.

“Sam! You made it!” Mary exclaimed when she saw Sara and I approaching.

“We told you we would,” Sara laughed.

“I know, but you never know, things happen,” Mary smiled bashfully.

“Hurry up and get in before Mary here loses the rest of her marbles,” Amy offered. “I saved a seat for you Sara.”

That surprised me and I looked at Sara who just gave me a shit eating grin and climbed into the water next to Amy. Mary stood up when I got in the water. It was not a surprise to anyone when she plopped down in my lap the second I got seated. When she did, she wiggled a little, getting herself, and more importantly, my dick, into the position she wanted which was, as always, lined up with her pussy. She turned her upper body so she could look at me and planted a searing kiss on my lips.

“Cool it, Mary. You aren’t on their porch,” Amy deadpanned.

“I’m not doing anything but sitting on my boyfriend’s lap,” Mary said and stuck her tongue out.

“You’re going to get it...” Amy threatened.

“I hope so,” Mary giggled and then whispered in my ear. “You are going to give it to me, right?”

“You’re damn right,” I answered quietly and grinned.

I put my hands on Mary’s waist, holding her gently as she started to wiggle her ass on my groin. I loved the feeling of it, but I decided I wanted to pick on her a bit and slowly moved my hands up along her sides and stopped just short of her armpits. When I felt her shift, I attacked.

“Shit!” Mary yelled and started squealing and laughing uncontrollably.

“Uh oh. You’re in trouble now Mary!” Amy announced and started laughing.

“Sam, stop! Stop! Oh god, please!” Mary pleaded.

My fingers digging into her sides, focusing on her most ticklish places, had her flopping around like a fish out of water. She was trying to get away, but my hold on her wouldn’t allow it.

“Please, please! I’ll be good!” Mary called out between hysterical laughter.

“Don’t listen to her, Sam!” Sara said as she and Amy watched the assault continue.

Sara and Amy were leaning in with their heads together, whispering something between them that I couldn’t hear over Mary’s laughs and squeals. I watched as they smiled at each other and then moved to stand in front of me and Mary.

“Help me!” Mary asked desperately, her laughing turning into gasps.

“Sorry, but we had a different idea,” Amy said with a wicked grin on her face.

I wasn’t sure what Sara and Amy had planned, but when Sara grabbed Mary’s feet so she could tickle them, and Amy started tickling Mary’s stomach it was all I could do to hold onto Mary as she spasmed on a whole new level. Mary’s back arched and her ass lifted up and off my lap. In that position, only her shoulders and the backs of her legs were touching me. I kept my hands just above her waist, holding her firmly but no longer trying to tickle her. Sara and Amy were overwhelming her as it was. Both Amy and Sara were laughing gleefully as they tickled Mary, smiling at each other, and enjoying the moment as they worked together.

“I gotta pee! Stop please, Amy! I have to pee!” Mary yelled.

Sara and Amy kept tickling her for another minute or so until Mary put her hands between her legs, holding her pussy as if she really was trying to hold it in with her hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.