The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 35

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

I wiggled out from under the warm, soft body that was snoring lightly on my chest. After I got out of bed and stretched, I went to the bathroom to relieve my bladder that was currently screaming at me with dire need. When I sat down on the porch swing, taking the offered cup of coffee Mom had made for me, I yawned.

“Wow, I can’t believe you’re still that tired,” Mom said with questioning surprise in her voice.

“I know,” I answered and yawned again. “I was exhausted.”

“What did you do yesterday?” Mom asked. “I know it wasn’t because Sara kept you up, you were snoring the moment you laid down.”

“Mary.” I smiled, remembering how many times we had sex the day before. “She wanted sex, and I mean, a lot of it. All. Day. Long.”

“Really?” Mom asked and started laughing and almost spilled her coffee all over her lap. “I take it she drained your poor balls dry and kept them like that all day. No wonder Sara was pouting last night.”

“You could say that.” I blushed. “What did you mean about Sara? She was pouting all night?”

Mary had coaxed out five or six orgasms from my balls throughout the day. By the time Sara and I got back to the cabin for dinner, my balls were truly sore from overuse. It goes without saying, I didn’t stay up with Mom and Dad on the porch like I usually did. Sara must have stayed up for a while before crawling into bed and snuggling up to me.

“I guess that means you don’t have anything for me this morning, do you?” Mom asked.

“Sorry Mom, not today.” I felt like I was letting her down and the sad look she was giving me wasn’t helping either.

“It’s okay, Sam. I understand all too well, trust me.” Mom gave me an abashed grin. “Remember we’re leaving on Sunday, so make sure you have everything cleaned up and your work clothes and everything packed.”

“I don’t want to go home yet. Are you sure we can’t stay for another week?”

“No, Sam. School starts for you and your sister on Monday, so we have to get back.”

“Okay, I will have to go to Grandpa and Grandma’s to get my stuff.”

“I forgot you left stuff in the dresser of their guest room. Okay, go get that done today, please. I don’t want you waiting for the last minute like you usually do.”

“Fine, Mom. Jeez.”

“Oh, don’t give me that, Sam. You and I both know that if I didn’t tell you to do it, you would space it out and it would never get done.”

“Okay, okay. I get it.”

“Good, thank you. Go take a shower, I’m surprised your penis isn’t stuck to your leg this morning.”

“Mom! That’s gross.”

“It’s true, though.” She laughed and went inside to start breakfast.

I was just putting my head under the water when I heard Sara come in and open the shower curtain.

“Can I join you?” Sara asked and proceeded to get in assuming that I would blindly agree.

I cocked an eyebrow at her and when her eyes met mine, she just grinned.

“I don’t even know why you asked. It’s not like you weren’t going to just get in anyway,” I said, she smiled, and I just rolled my eyes.

“So, are you complaining?” Sara asked, taking the bar of soap, and running it over my chest.

“Of course not!” I replied. “I was just saying, it’s not like you have to ask to join me. Just get in next time.”

“Okay, sure thing, Sam,” Sara answered and got up on her toes to give me a quick peck on the lips.

Sara continued to wash the front of my body from my shoulders to my toes and everything in between. She did take a little more time than was necessary when it came to my dick and balls, but who was I to complain?

“Turn around,” Sara commanded when she finished with my front.

I did and as she got to work on my back, I said, “We have to go and get our stuff from Grandpa and Grandma’s today.”

“Oh, that’s right. The work clothes they got us are still there.”

“Yeah, and Mom wants us to be ready to go Sunday,” I grumbled. “I’m not looking forward to going home and school starting Monday.”

“It’s not that bad,” Sara said and then chuckled at the look of utter shock on my face.

“It is too!” I complained. “I don’t have a million friends like you do.”

“You can hang out with us. You know that right?”

“Thanks, but no thanks. I don’t think I could handle being around all your girlfriends,” I answered and turned back around to face Sara.

“You mean this,” Sara grabbed and started stroking my dick. “Can’t handle my hot, sexy, girlfriends?”

“That too!” I quickly replied and Sara laughed.

“I don’t really want to go home either,” Sara said and gave me a shy smile.

“What, why not?” I asked genuinely curious.

“Because I will miss Mary and Amy.”

“Let’s be honest, Sara. You’re going to miss Amy,” I said with a big cheesy grin and waggled my eyebrows.

Sara playfully swatted my chest. “So, what if that’s true? You will too, and you know it.”

“You’re one hundred percent right!” My grin never faltered on my face.

“Come on, we need to go eat and then go get our stuff,” Sara said, changing the subject.

“What about this?” I asked, indicating my hard dick jutting out like an iron bar.

“Sorry.” Sara said and stepped out of the shower.

“Sara!” I yelled. “That’s just mean.”

After breakfast, Dad headed out to do whatever it was he did and Sara, Mom, and I sat on the porch for a little bit. We decided to wait for Mary and Amy so we could tell them we had to get some stuff done and we would meet up with them later. Mary looked a little saddened, but when we explained that we would catch up with them later she perked right back up. It was in moments like that where it really showed Mary’s age. She might look like a young woman and have the sexual appetite to match, but her emotions were obviously from a girl just getting used to her teenage years.

Mary and Amy headed off towards the pool where we were going to meet them later. That left Sara and me free to head over and grab our things so Mom would get off our backs about it. Not that she was really hounding us, but it wouldn’t take much more before that started happening if we didn’t get a little proactive.

When we crossed into the retiree section of the camp, we got some waves from the folks that knew us, but even more strange looks that were asking what we were doing in their part of the camp. We returned the waves, ignored the grumpy looks, and kept walking towards the house. We climbed the stairs on the porch and then knocked on the door, but no one answered. Sara knocked again, harder than I had, and we waited for another minute but still there was no answer.

“They must not be home,” I said.

Sara turned the doorknob, and the door opened. “Come on, let’s get our stuff.”

I didn’t think anything of it and followed her inside. We headed back to the guest room that we had shared at the beginning of the summer. The room was just as we left it and I went to the dresser to start grabbing our things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.