The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 34

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

After our little party on the porch, Sara and I spent the rest of the day with Mary and Amy. Jon and Jeremy were hanging out with the twins, and I really doubted they missed us. I know Jon didn’t. After what will come to be known as the ‘hole-in-one bet,’ Jon and the twins were always close to each other. Not quite like Mary and me, but not too far away from it either. I wasn’t upset at all about that group hanging out on their own, Mary was keeping me on my toes, sometimes more than I wanted.

The four of us started off the day at the hot springs, and it was surprising that we were the only ones there for an hour. That did give Mary and me lots of chances to grope and enjoy each other in the water without being seen by anyone besides Amy and Sara. Mary and I had finally called a truce to the hand-to-hand combat water war we were engaged in. Mary suggested that we get out of the water for a bit and sit on the shore. Unlike in the retiree section of the camp, we didn’t have a wall to sit on at the edge, it was a standard beach, just without the sand.

I sat down on the ground, my legs straight out in front of me and leaned back using my elbows to keep my head off the ground. Sara and Amy followed me and Mary out of the water but didn’t sit down next to us. That surprised me. Usually those two were always next to us, unless we were in a water war like earlier. Mary sat right next to me, her hip touching mine. The interesting thing was Amy and Sara seemed to be talking a lot more than usual. Not that they didn’t talk before, but now they weren’t talking about Mary’s or my antics. Mary’s lack of inhibitions was always the topic of conversation, just not today.

Mary shifted so she was facing me on her side and started lightly dragging her fingers along my chest. I smiled, knowing what she wanted, and I was all for it. I leaned over and started to kiss her softly, gently. The longer we kissed, the deeper, more passionate it became. I pulled back, just enough to look into Mary’s eyes.

“I want to have sex, right now,” I whispered an inch away from her lips.

Mary grinned and said, “Mmm, yes please. But not here, I have a different idea.”

“What do you have in mind?” I asked, sitting up interested in what she had to suggest.

“I want to go to the pool and do it.”

“Why do you want to have sex at the pool?”

“Because it would be exciting and ... well, dangerous.” The sheepish look on her face was adorable.

“Really? Do you want people to see us having sex? Well, besides your cousin and my sister and our friends?” I asked her honestly. “Is that really what you want?”

I didn’t know where I was going with this, or what I was expecting her to answer with. I just let my mouth run before I knew what was happening. Mary watched me and I could see her mind working behind her eyes as I spoke.

“I mean, I am not at all ashamed of having sex with you. You’re so cute and you’re all mine. I like showing you off.” Mary kissed me, a quick little peck in the lips. “And I kind of like the idea of people catching us or watching. Maybe even getting so turned on they masturbate like Amy and your sister do.”

I didn’t have a response to that. Mom was right, Mary really was an exhibitionist and came right out and said it, just not with the actual name.

“Sara, do you and Amy want to go to the pool?” I asked them. “Mary wants to head over there.”

“Why? What’s wrong with the hot springs?” Amy looked over at the two of us and asked.

“She wants to go, ask her,” I said, pointing my thumb at Mary.

“Hey!” Mary yelled and slapped my hand that was pointing at her. “It will be more fun, and you know it.”

“Mary, why do you really want to go to the pool?” Amy asked a bit more seriously.

The look on Mary’s face told me right away that the question Amy asked was the one she was hoping she wouldn’t have to answer. Mary’s eyes flicked back and forth from me then to her cousin and Sara, then back to me. Her mouth started to work but nothing came out right away.

“Mary! I know what you are thinking,” Amy announced. “Is it not good enough that I am here to watch?”

“Yes, it is,” Mary replied quickly.

“Then why?” Amy asked. “You asked me to be around so I could watch, and I said I would, if you were careful. I don’t even like guys, no offense Sam.”

“None taken,” I answered with my hands up.

“You’re cute, and you have a nice penis. I just don’t want anything to do with it,” Amy finished.

Sara said something that I couldn’t hear but whatever it was it made both girls start laughing.

“I was hoping Granny would catch me and Sam,” Mary mumbled, her head bowed, and shoulders slumped.

“Why do you want your granny to see us?” I asked her quietly.

She didn’t respond. I moved my fingers under her chin and slowly lifted, bringing her eyes to meet mine.

“You can tell me, Mary. Why do you want your granny to see us?”

Mary’s eyes started to fill with tears as she held my gaze. Her lower lip started to quiver and then the dam broke, and Mary started sobbing.

“Mary!” Amy jumped up and ran over to wrap Mary up in her arms. Amy looked at me with a fierceness I wasn’t expecting. “What did you say to her?”

“I just asked why she wanted your granny to see us, that’s it,” I pleaded.

“Why did you ask her that? Is that what she was mumbling?” Amy asked and I just nodded in response.

“Mary, why do you want Granny to catch you with Sam, honey?” Amy asked quietly, her voice soothing.

“Bec—” She tried to get her breath under control. “Maybe she won’t be mad at you and me anymore. I will be with a boy. She won’t be mad like she was when she was yelling at us that girls are not supposed to like girls.”

Mary’s words were affecting Amy as she was now crying herself. Sara came up behind the two girls and wrapped them both up in her embrace.

“Mary, there is nothing at all wrong with two girls liking each other. Not even a little bit,” Sara said quietly, but with a bit of force and determination.

That made both Amy and Mary look up at her. Mary looked curious and Amy smiled.

“Granny doesn’t understand, Mary. She is confused and doesn’t get it,” Amy spoke softly to Mary who was wrapped up in Amy’s arms.

“But if she sees me and Sam, then she won’t—”

“You can’t think like that, Mary,” Amy cut her off. “Do you like Sam?”

“Of course, I do,” Mary declared.

“Did you ask Sam if he wanted to get caught by Granny?”

“What, umm ... no. I guess not.”

“Do you think you should?”

“Yeah?” Mary didn’t look at all confident in that answer, but Amy smiled and kissed the top of her head.

“Why don’t you two talk for a minute. Sam, let’s get in the water and give them some space,” Sara said and hugged the two girls in her arms before letting go and standing up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.