The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 33

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

I woke up and found myself alone in bed. I looked to the windows and saw that it was still dark, but the sun would be rising any moment. This was the usual time I woke up. When I got out of bed, I stretched and looked at Sara’s old bed, it was empty, and the bed was still made. I went to the bathroom, like I usually do, and thought I might find Sara inside, but she wasn’t there either. I finished up relieving my bladder, washed and dried my hands, and then headed out on to the porch to see Mom.

When I stepped out the door, I saw Mom smiling, with my coffee cup in hand waiting for me. Then I noticed Sara sitting in one of the rockers and not on the porch swing with Mom.

“Thanks, Mom,” I smiled and took the mug but then I looked at Sara and asked, “What are you doing up already?”

“You’re welcome sweety, Sara and I were just talking,” Mom answered for Sara.

“Oh, okay. Everything okay?” I asked, just making sure I didn’t step my foot into something.

“We’re fine, Sam,” Sara said in a happy voice which made me relax a bit. “I was just talking to Mom about Amy.”

I froze with my coffee raised, ready to take a drink. “You what?” I asked, surprised.

“Mom was giving me some advice about Amy.”

“Cool?” I wasn’t sure if that was good or bad.

“Would you sit down already? Good lord, Sam. You’re making me nervous,” Mom said with an annoyed tone in her voice.

I didn’t even realize I was still standing there, holding my coffee. Mom patted the seat next to her on the swing and I sat down in my usual spot against the opposite arm rest from Mom.

“You don’t have to sit all the way over there you know,” Mom said, rolling her eyes at my reaction to her statement.

“I just sat down like I usually do,” I replied.

“I was just saying you could sit closer to me ... if you wanted to. That’s all.”

She sounded almost nervous when she told me I could sit closer to her. I wasn’t sure what to think about that, especially with Sara sitting right there watching with more than a little interest.

“Maybe next time?” I said sheepishly.

“Maybe, we’ll just have to wait and see,” Mom replied and laughed.

“So, as I was saying, Sara. If you want to try to make something happen, you have to make it known that you not only want to, but that you accept that it’s okay to want to,” Mom said seriously.

“But how do I do that, Mom?”

“Talk to her. How do you show Sam you want something? How do you show me or your dad?”

“I just do it with Sam,” Sara giggled, and Mom smiled and nodded. “I talk to you, and Dad. That doesn’t always work, though.”

“So, what do you think would work with Amy?” Mom asked, her voice kind and caring. “Mary is obviously head over heels for Sam, and who can blame her?”

That little comment got both girls giggling and made me think that I had missed something important in the conversation before I came outside. My mind went to a million possibilities, all of them more extreme than the previous one.

“Sam, Earth to Sam!” Mom said, waving her hands wildly to get my attention.

“Wha ... what?”

“I said, what do you think Sara should do?”

I had no idea what they were talking about. I knew they were saying something about Amy, but that was the extent of it.

“What do you mean what she should do about Amy?” I asked, feeling guilty that I wasn’t paying attention to what was now obviously an important conversation. At least to Mom and Sara.

“Didn’t you listen to a word we were saying, Sam?” Mom asked, disappointment laced in her words.

“Sorry.”

“Explain it again to him, Sara. Maybe he will listen to you this time.”

“Mom!” Sara complained. “I don’t want Sam’s advice, I want yours. No offense, Sam.”

“Fine, let me think about it for a bit. I will tell you after breakfast, is that okay?”

“Yeah, Mom. That should be perfect, thank you,” Sara said and let out a big sigh of relief.

The three of us just sat there for a while. Mom and I sipped our coffee, but Sara was getting anxious and rocking back and forth.

“Are you two going to do it now?” Sara asked when she couldn’t wait any longer.

“Do what, Sara?” Mom asked.

“Watch each other, you know, while Sam jerks off and you finger yourself.” Sara groaned as if Mom was being ridiculous that Sara needed to ask at all.

“We don’t do that every single morning, Sara. Sorry to disappoint you.”

“Really? Oh, I guess I just assumed...” Sara looked a little dejected.

“Looks like someone’s wound up a bit this morning,” Mom said with a grin to me, her eyes flashing to Sara indicating that’s who she was talking about.

I returned her smile and nodded.

“If you’re that worked up, I am not keeping you from him. He is sitting right here,” Mom told Sara, resting her hand on my leg, just below the knee.

“I didn’t want to—”

“It’s fine, Sara. Like I said, we don’t do it every morning.”

Sara grinned like the cat who caught the canary and stood up. I was about to stand up and go inside with her when she rushed to stand in front of me and dropped to her knees as she reached out to grab my flaccid dick in both of her hands.

“I guess that answers any questions there could be as to what you want,” Mom laughed.

She shifted her position to the one she usually shared with me, her legs open and leaning back against the arm rest. Her one hand caressed her breast while the other traced small circles along her slit. I was getting hard, but apparently not fast enough because suddenly I felt Sara swallow my entire length into her mouth.

“Fuck—” my words were cut off by the movement of Sara’s tongue all along my length as I quickly managed to get to full hardness.

She didn’t lift her mouth right away, but I felt her throat as my dick lengthened and Sara backed off to avoid gagging.

“That’s it, Sara. Is he rock hard yet?” Mom asked.

“Yeah, he is Mom,” Sara quickly answered when she pulled my cock from her mouth and then put it right back in.

Sara started to move her head back and forth on my cock. Her hand mimicked the movement of her mouth, which to my senses was even more incredible.

“I am ... shit Sara! I am going to come soon if you keep doing that.”

Sara listened, pulled me out of her mouth and stood up. She turned and her perfect ass was right in my face. I reached out and grasped each cheek in a hand and squeezed.

“Move your hands, Sam. As much as I love it when you grab me, I want something else right now!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.