The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 32

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

Mina and Mona stood on either side of me as we looked at our foes, Jeremy and Jon. Their smugness a moment before was now gone. Jon looked focused and determined but Jeremy had a weird, almost panicked look on his face.

“What’s going on over here?” Amy asked, Sara and Mary standing next to her watching the pre-battle standoff.

“Jon and Jeremy think, or they thought, they could beat me and the twins and in a little mini-golf competition.”

“Ooh, this is going to be interesting,” Sara chimed in.

“I want to watch!” Mary said as she stepped in close to me.

“All three of you can watch the three of us knock these two punks down a peg,” one of the twins replied.

Mina and Mona really needed to start wearing some sort of distinct marker so I could tell them apart. A necklace, bracelet, painted nail, something! I didn’t want to accidentally call Mina Mona, or vice versa, and calling one of them the twin was getting really old. They didn’t care at all, but it was bothering me.

We all made our way over to the first hole. There were only four putters for five people so the twins, ugh, had to share.

The twins and I headed to the tee box of the first hole.

“Okay, so this one is pretty straight forward. It’s turned to the left, as you can see. There is the ridge that rides the right edge here but it’s not enough to make the ball go down to the hole. So, you have to bank it.”

“Okay, sounds good,” one of the twins replied and then looked at Jon and Jeremy. “You two ready to get your asses kicked?”

“Ladies first,” Jeremy offered with a small bow.

That little sarcastic bow didn’t impress the twins at all. I thought it was pretty stupid, but the girls were flat out offended.

“Let’s kick their asses. Sam, you go first so we can see how this hole works.”

“Okay, no problem.”

I put the ball in the tee box, which was just a little two foot by one foot area. I aimed about halfway down the right-hand side where there was a brick wall lining the edge of the course. The same wall that was there on every hole, except in certain places. I looked back at the twins, both were lined up behind me, seeing where I was aiming. I took my back swing and then swung forward. The ball took off towards the wall. It hit just past halfway and made the turn down to where the hole was. It wasn’t close, but there was only a short two-foot putt left to tap in for par.

“I got it I think,” one of the sisters said to the other. “Stand here and watch just in case I am wrong.”

When Mina addressed her putt, the short putter forced her to bend over and Jon, thinking ahead, was standing right behind Mina and had the perfect view of her smooth pussy lips peeking out between her legs. I smiled, knowing exactly what he was doing, but I didn’t say anything to the twins. I knew Jon was interested and by the way the girls would glance at him from time to time, I think they were interested too.

“Got it, go ahead.”

I decided that I was just going to call the first one of the twins to hit, Mina. Regardless of which one it was. I wasn’t going to say it out loud, but in my head that would separate them. When Mina placed her ball, she took a couple practice swings and looked to the wall, then to the hole around the corner, and back to the wall. She swung back and then followed through a moment later. The ball hit the wall just back of where mine did and then went straight towards the hole.

“Holy shit, it’s going to go in!” I yelled, shocked as I watched it roll towards the hole.

“Go, go, go!” I heard Mary and Sara chanting as they watched the ball going towards the hole.

I watched the ball roll right towards the middle of the hole, it was in, it was in, but then it hit the back of the cup and stopped and came to rest one turn away on the back of the cup.

“Shit!” Mary said.

“Damn. That was so close!” Sara replied.

I looked to Mina, thinking she might be upset, but she wasn’t at all. She was talking to her sister, giving her advice.

“Did you see where I hit it? It was a little too hard.”

“Yeah, got it.” The twins high-fived and Mona placed her ball, lined up her aim, and swung. The ball went on the exact same path and, at first, I thought it was going to be too hard again, but then it started to slow down just before it trickled slowly but surely into the cup for a hole-in-one on the very first hole.

“Yes!” Mona threw her hands up, holding the putter above her head. “Beat that, boys.”

The twins hugged and giggled together while I just stood there slack-jawed.

“Get over here silly, you’re on our team,” one of the twins said and grabbed me and pulled in to share in the celebration.

I wasn’t going to complain about being between the twins and we all hugged and jumped around. It was amazing. When the celebratory hug broke up, I looked to Mary and Sara to see them smiling and Mary even gave me a thumbs up. Jeremy went first for their team and there was no chance his shot was going to get anywhere near the cup. Jon went next, his ball really, really close, but lipped out. We won the first hole. The score was now one for us and two for them.

The next seven holes we tied, each team getting a par. We almost won hole number four, but somehow Jeremy got a ridiculous bounce, twice, and ended up an inch from the hole. Jon’s putt was almost ten feet away. I couldn’t believe the luck Jeremy had on that shot, but it is what it is. The next hole was going to be a tough one. There was a tiny bottleneck that was barely bigger than the width of the golf ball and if you didn’t hit it just right, the ball would end up back by your feet. We were up by one, fifteen to sixteen and if we didn’t get the tee shot right, we would easily be losing if somehow, they made it through the gap.

The twins and I still had honors, so we had to hit first. I barely managed to hit my ball through the gap, but that’s all I needed, and the ball came to rest a couple feet from the hole. Mina, the next twin up, didn’t get it through the gap, she grunted and stomped her foot as the ball rolled back down to rest at her feet. Mona went next, she went right through the gap easily and almost made a hole-in-one, but it ended up under a foot from the hole.

Jon went first for his team. Jeremy hadn’t managed to make it through the gap the four times we played earlier. So, Jon thought if he went first then they could just get to his ball and not even have Jeremy take his turn. Luckily for Jon, Jeremy did hit and he somehow managed to hit it perfectly and just lipped out a hole-in-one. Jon was ecstatic, rightfully so. If Jeremy hadn’t made it through the narrow gap, Jon would have all but lost right here on the ninth hole.

We tied on hole nine, and then on hole ten, Jon made another hole-in-one and that tied up the score seventeen to seventeen. Mary and Sara kept cheering my team on while Amy just watched, not siding behind anyone. There were a lot of gasps, sighs, and screams at different points but in the end, it didn’t matter because the score stayed close. It stayed that way all the way up to the seventeenth hole. The scores were dead locked at thirty-three.

Hole seventeen was tricky. There was a ninety degree turn to the left and the fairway dropped about a foot, kind of like hole number one. Then it turned back to the right at ninety degrees, and had a slight incline as well, adding to its difficulty. Jon, Jeremy, and I never got close to the hole when we played it several times earlier. For that matter, we didn’t even get it to the last level which meant the best we were going to get was a three putt if we were lucky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.