The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 31

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

I sat down on the porch swing and Mom handed me my coffee right away.

“Thanks, Mom.” I gave her a big, happy smile.

“You seem to be in a really good mood this morning.”

“I slept like a rock and woke up feeling great,” I replied and took a sip of the hot coffee. “How about you?”

“I’m in the mood. Are you going to give me your come this morning?” The seductive grin on her face had an immediate effect on me below the waist. She noticed right away, “Is that for me?”

I watched transfixed as Mom’s nipples slowly tightened from their normal relaxed state to the pointed, darker look that I loved.

“Sure, are you going to join in too?” I asked as I shifted my position, so I was leaning back slightly. “Jeez, Mom. I can see that you are already drenched from here.”

“So? Our mornings out here always turn me on.” As she said that, her fingers dragged over her breast and then traced an invisible line down her stomach and finished between her open legs.

When our orgasms came, I had tried to strategically aim myself at her. Unfortunately, as turned on as I was when I shot my load, it didn’t make it to where she was sitting and splashed harmlessly on the swing. Mom even frowned when it failed to even reach her legs. I couldn’t stop myself from chuckling at her disappointment.

“Why are you laughing?” Mom said, still frowning.

“Sorry, the face you made was funny.” I laughed. “You were like a kid that got new socks for Christmas instead of a toy.”

“Hey, come on now.” Mom smiled and laughed. “I was kind of...”

“I know, me too. Maybe tomorrow.”

“I suppose I can try to wait that long. No promises though.”

“My god, Mom. You sound worse than me.”

“Go take a shower and get cleaned up. Breakfast will be ready soon,” Mom said between laughs and stood up to head inside.

Sara and I were sitting on the porch, waiting for the twins, Mary, and Amy to show up. Mom and Dad were doing something with Jenny’s parents today, they didn’t tell us what though. It was weird, them hanging out with the girl that seemed to want nothing to do with me for a reason I didn’t understand. I was almost angry that they would do that to me, which was ridiculous, but I wasn’t really thinking straight either.

“Quit getting all mad about it,” Sara said, rolling her eyes at me.

“Why would they want to hang out with her parents though!” I groaned my displeasure.

“For God sakes, it’s not that big of a deal, Sam.”

“It is to me.” I crossed my arms in front of my chest as if that proved my point.

“You’re being stupid,” Sara snapped at me. “Look at me, Sam. Forget about Jenny, her parents, and all that. Shit, I mean you have Mary now and you still have me, jackass.”

She had a point, and I knew it deep down. That still didn’t help the feeling that Mom and Dad were betraying me though.

“If you are going to throw a temper tantrum like a big baby, then you can stay home,” Sara snapped at me.

“Fine.” I sighed heavily and dropped my arms to my sides.

I didn’t say anything else for a while, I just sat there, dejected, and feeling miserable and just wallowing in it. Sara didn’t mention it, thankfully. After a minute or two, while I was staring at my hands, she slid in next to me and wrapped me in a hug.

“I love you; you know that right?” Sara asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

I looked up at her, threw my arms around her and squeezed with all I had. “I love you too, Sara.”

“Not so hard!” Sara wheezed out.

“Okay, okay. Sorry.” I laughed and let go.

She wiggled, then turned and leaned her back against me as she put her feet up on the arm of the swing. I left one arm around her, my hand resting below her boobs.

“You know, Mom might find out what happened between you and Jenny,” Sara said. “But she might not either, so don’t get your hopes up. Besides, Mary is better for you anyways.”

“You might be right about her finding out, and I agree with you about Mary. She is pretty awesome.”

“Yeah, she is!” Sara turned her head to look at me and smiled. “She’s a bit wild, but so much fun.”

I just smiled at her, and she returned it as we looked each other in the eye.

“You just want to have some fun with Amy,” I whispered.

Sara’s eyes got big for a second but then she smiled again and nodded.

“I don’t blame you. She is incredibly beautiful,” I replied to her wordless answer.

“Don’t say anything. Not. One. Word. Please!” Sara begged frantically.

“I won’t, don’t worry.” I smiled. “Only if I get to watch if you do get to have some fun with her.”

“Sam!” Sara sat up and turned to slap my arm. “You can’t ask something like that.”

“Sure, I can. I want to see it.”

“Of course, you do. The idea of two girls is too much for you,” Sara said and then looked down at my hard dick. “Don’t even try to deny it, the proof is right there.” To emphasize her point, she wrapped her fingers around my shaft, gave it one stroke and then released it.

“Damn, Sara. You can’t just do that to me.”

“Do what?” Sara grabbed my dick again and started stroking it slowly. “This?”

“Oh shit. That feels good,” I moaned.

“I better stop before your girlfriend gets here,” Sara whispered and had an evil grin on her face when she let go of my hardness, again.

I was so turned on that I didn’t even care if Mary showed up right that second. I was just about to say something to Sara when I saw a blur out of the corner of my eye.

“Sam!” Mary yelled excitedly as she ran to me and dropped right in my lap. “Oh! Mmm, I like it.”

“Hey Sara, hi Sam,” Amy said, as she walked up the porch steps.

“A perfectly hard cock. Perfect.” Mary smiled as she used her hand to rub the tip of my dick between her now wet lips.

“You don’t have time for that Mary. The twins and Jeremy should be here any moment,” Amy said right as Mary sat down, taking my whole length into her channel.

“Oh yeah, that’s perfect,” Mary moaned when she was fully seated on me.

I wanted to throw her off my lap, bend her over like I had Sara the other night, and fuck her with everything I had. I didn’t do it, but I really wanted to. Mary started to lift up and sit down, subtly over and over again. When the twins showed up, they both started laughing.

“Really Mary, already?” one of the twins commented.

“Right, she is insatiable,” the other twin agreed.

“It, mmm, feels so, ummh, good though,” Mary moaned out as she bounced on my dick.

“Oh, we know. Trust me,” the twin on the left said. “The both of us love a good dick, but we also don’t need it all the time like you do.” The twins giggled.

Mary then surprised everyone and got up. My fully erect dick slapped against my stomach as she did.

“Now that’s just mean,” Amy said.

“No kidding,” Sara agreed.

“Are we going to go to the pool?” Mary asked, as if she didn’t know why Amy and Sara said what they did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.