The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 30

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

We were sitting around the table eating dinner and talking about all sorts of things as if nothing had happened on the porch. That was the most blatant sexual situation we’d had together as a family. Everyone’s nonchalance shouldn’t have surprised me, but it did. I just didn’t have the balls to say anything about it. So, I just sat there, listened, and joined in with the various discussions.

When dinner was winding down, Dad looked at me and said, “You know you messed up right?”

“What do you mean?” I asked, now worried.

“You are going to have some work to do tonight. That’s what I mean,” Dad said with a straight face and looked at Sara who was just watching the conversation between me and Dad. “You are going to have to even up the score.”

“What score? What do you mean?” I asked.

“Score isn’t the best word for it actually.” Dad turned back to look at me. “I am going to try to give you some advice and explain some things you would learn on your own later, but I think you should know about it now.” Dad changed his focus to Mom, who was watching intently. “If you have any input, feel free to join in, okay?”

“Sure, but I think you can handle this one.” The silly grin on Mom’s face threw me off and now I didn’t know how to feel about this ... talk.

“Sam, there is a give and take with girls.” He paused and locked eyes with me, making sure I was paying attention. “When you have sex, make love, or just fuck, there is a score, so to speak, that is kept. Sometimes it’s the number of orgasms someone has, or sometimes it’s the various types of sex, specifically oral versus vaginal. If Sara, Mary, or anyone else gives you more than one type, it’s only fair that you return the favor. Does that make sense so far?”

“Yeah, Dad,” I answered and noticed both Mom and Sara were nodding along.

“Good, now this part is important. You don’t have to do everything back and forth so it’s always even. Sometimes you have to play catchup later that evening or even the next morning. That means, you give your partner back all the same attention she gave you earlier, as best you can. Sometimes that’s not possible because you fall asleep or—”

Mom’s sudden bark of a laugh cut dad off, “Sorry, I couldn’t help it.” Mom took a second to compose herself before she finished. “You would know all about falling asleep, honey.”

“What can I say, you take all of my energy sometimes and don’t leave me enough to even keep my eyes open.”

“Keep that silver tongue in your mouth ... until later,” Mom replied and then she and Sara giggled.

“Like I was saying, sometimes you fall asleep. You just need to make it up to her in the morning, or middle of the night if you wake up and she’s willing.” Dad looked at Mom and winked which made her giggle again.

“What I am telling you is, you have some catching up to do. If you don’t, you are liable to lose out on more fun in the future. Girls and guys remember how much they gave and how much they got back. Got it?”

“Yup, I do. Thanks, Dad.” I nodded happily, Sara was going to get a treat tonight and Mary would be getting the same tomorrow.

We finished off what was on our plates, and Sara and I got up to clear off the table. We both took our places at the sink. It was my turn to wash and Sara’s turn to dry and put them away.

“Looks like the rain might let up soon.” I heard Dad say from the front door to no one in particular.

I looked at Sara, she was busy drying a plate and didn’t notice that I had stopped scrubbing and was looking at her. When she did, she looked surprised.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing, just thinking.”

“Oh, what were you thinking about?”

“Just you, and what I want to do to you later.” She blushed a deep red at that.

“Hurry up with the dishes, Sam,” Sara replied, still blushing but a cute, almost innocent smile was blooming on her face.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the forehead, which got her giggling.

I was wiping off the counter while Sara put away the last of the dried dishes. “Want to go out to the porch with Mom and Dad again?” Sara asked, a grin on her face.

I knew what she was asking for. She had really enjoyed our little adventure before dinner. It did sound fun, but it was still a little weird to me. No matter how many times I told myself I was being dumb, I still felt ... nervous about it.

“No, I have a better idea,” I said and walked right over to her and kissed her firmly with as much passion as I could muster.

When I broke the kiss, Sara was flushed and panting. I smiled, grabbed her waist in both hands and lifted her up. She squeaked at the sudden movement and tried to look over her shoulder to see where I was taking her. She shouldn’t have needed too. I only took two steps before I dropped her on the edge of the counter.

She had a confused look in her eyes as they shifted, looking at one of mine and then the other, trying to figure out what I was about to do. I lightly ran my hands from her waist and down to her bent knees where her feet were dangling off the edge. I put the slightest pressure on them, and Sara allowed me to open them, presenting her perfect, smooth pussy for me.

“What are you—”

“Shh,” I said, and she closed her mouth.

I opened her legs as far as I could, giving me enough room to get deep between them. As I stepped up between them, she smiled thinking I was going to fuck her right here on the kitchen counter. She was wrong though. I kissed her lips and then trailed light kisses down the side of her neck. I continued down to the swell of her breast, her nipple, and then to her stomach. I had to kneel to continue my line of kisses towards my ultimate goal. I was now on my knees, her wet, reddened slit was level with my face. She gasped when I gave her a light lick from her opening up to her clit.

“Oh shit, Sam!” Sara moaned as her fingers dug into my hair and pulled my face into her pussy.

I gave her another, firmer lick from the bottom to the top and ended it at her clit. I took a finger and slowly started to part her lips as it sought her hot center. My tongue stayed focused on her clit and her back straightened when my finger slid inside her all the way to the third knuckle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.