The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

A couple of things happened to me or continued to happen throughout the entire school year, all the way up until the next summer: sex with Sara almost every single day until we passed out panting and sweating profusely, and my morning sessions with Mom. Those morning sessions were always great, but sometimes I woke up not wanting, or more importantly, not needing to masturbate. That was all thanks to Sara. Those mornings, Mom would pout but she understood.

During the first part of December, Sara and I had been pushing the envelope a little when it came to sex. We tried every position we could come up with. Most of them were fun, but we liked the classics more. We were watching a movie late one Friday night, Mom and Dad had gone to bed a little earlier. Sara and I were sitting on the love seat, her head resting on my shoulder with her hand in my lap, her fingers wrapped around my member.

She wasn’t stroking me or even teasing me, she was just holding me, as if my penis was her security blanket. This wasn’t new, she had been doing this for quite a while. In fact, it had been going on a couple of weeks after we got home from camp, and we had started having sex. I didn’t mind at all. I still got hard every time she did it, though. She would feel me expanding as the blood rushed to fill any open areas, look up at me, and smile with a sparkle in her eyes that made me grin back.

Sara was currently holding my hardness in her hand, and I had my arm wrapped around her with my own hand palming her breast. I turned my head and gave Sara a little kiss on the top of her head. She moaned and then looked up at me and puckered her lips, asking for me to kiss her again. I chuckled, she grinned, and our lips met. Our kiss quickly deepened, and Sara shifted position, moving into my lap, her legs to the outsides of my own. The head of my cock rubbed against her smooth lips in this position, and I could feel that she was very turned on.

Her hips started rocking, sliding her pussy on my shaft. She almost moved enough for me to penetrate her two different times, and each time she did she would jump, startling herself, and whimper. I grabbed her hips in both hands; her mouth tried to swallow mine. The next time she moved too far again, I flexed my hips and lifted. I easily slid into her, and she thrust forward to take all of me as deep into her as possible.

She started a consistent rocking motion that was slow and deep. Sara was now moaning and whining constantly. Her noises covered up any noise Mom made as she joined us in the living room, sitting on her usual place on the couch. I had my hands full of Sara’s ass checks, my hands gripping them tightly as I tried to spur her on, helping her move back and forth on my cock. Sara finally released my mouth, and I turned my head to the left to get to her neck and saw Mom sitting on the couch, a hand between her legs as she watched Sara and I fuck right there in front of her.

I looked at her wide eyes and I stopped moving. Sara noticed right away and asked. “What’s wrong, why did you stop?” I looked at her, seeing her eyes and indicated that she should look to the couch.

“Oh, umm. Hey, Mom. I thought you and Dad went to sleep already!”

It was then that Sara noticed Mom’s hard nipples, and her hand buried between her legs. Sara then rocked her hips slowly. The feeling of her moving on me, drawing me in as her muscles squeezed me, was intense. Sara looked back at me with an evil grin on her face. She started rocking her hips in a faster, determined rhythm.

“I can feel you twitching inside me. Do you like it when Mom is watching us?” Sara whispered, her mouth nearly touching my ear, and spoke so softly that there was no way Mom would be able to hear her.

I didn’t do anything, and I didn’t respond in any way. Sara took this as a yes from me and really started to dig in, driving both of us to the brink of orgasm. She added bouncing to her grinding motion, and I started to grunt with the weight of her landing in my lap. The slapping noise of our skin grew louder and louder as Sara increased her aggression with each bounce.

“Oh, Sam,” Sara said in a loud moan.

“Mmm,” Mom whimpered off to the side on the couch.

“We are going to come, Sam. Both of us,” Sara said, her voice getting higher as she neared the precipice.

“Umph, Oh shit, Sara, I’m close.”

“I’m ... I’m coming ... Sam, come with me!” Sara yelled, lost in her passions.

There was no doubt that if Dad were awake, he would hear her easily.

“Oh Sara!” I groaned as I flooded Sara’s pussy.

“Oh, Oh, Oh,” Mom started panting.

“Mmm, yes. Oh fuck!” Sara yelled.

Sara collapsed on top of me, her chest pressed into mine and her head resting on my shoulder as she fought for breath. I looked over at Mom and saw that her head was back, her hand still resting between her legs but no longer moving. Her chest was rising and falling in rapid succession. I was tired and if I laid there much longer, I would fall asleep. Sara was the first person to move. She slowly lifted herself off me. I could feel our combined fluids drip out of her and onto my leg as she turned and flopped down next to me.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt you two,” Mom said quietly.

Both Sara and I didn’t say anything and just shrugged. There was an awkward silence for a while before Mom got up and went back to bed. I didn’t know what she needed when she came down, but whatever it was, she would tell us in the morning.

Sara looked at me with a sneaky smile on her face and I just shook my head.

“I can’t believe you kept going after you saw Mom sitting there,” I said softly.

“What, she was enjoying herself. Why shouldn’t I keep enjoying you too?”

I rolled my eyes at her and stood up. I reached out a hand for her to take, which she did, and we both headed up to my bedroom and were quickly asleep when we got under the covers. Sara was now sleeping with me more often than she was sleeping in her own bed. I would have loved it if she had just slept with me every night. There was something about waking up next to her in the morning that just made the day better.

One of the big changes for me started around Thanksgiving and by the time Christmas came around, it was evident to everyone. I was growing, and fast. Mom rushed me to JCPenney’s for new clothes and she even had a few bags of clothes I hadn’t seen before. Those must have been supposed to be presents, but I had outgrown them. Mom quickly returned them, and we spent almost three hours trying on all sorts of different shirts, pants, and everything else in between. She was ecstatic at the thought of having to buy me a new set of clothes and made the most of the trip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.