The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 29

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

After Mom and I had just finished our coffees--we had already finished off ourselves earlier and the rosy flush to our skin was slowly abating--Mom broke our companionable silence when she let me know, “The new diving boards are going in this morning.”

“No way! Seriously?”

“Mhmm. They should have been here around six o’clock this morning.”

“Sweet!”

“I thought you might like that.” Mom chuckled at my exuberance. “Let’s go and get cleaned up, I will have breakfast ready in a bit. I think I hear someone in the shower already.”

I got to the bathroom to find the door was open, and I could hear Sara humming some song to herself that I didn’t recognize. When I pulled the curtain to the side, Sara turned and smiled at me. That was all the invitation I needed so I stepped in with her. Her back was to me, so I grabbed a bar of soap and started to wash her back.

“I love it when you do that,” Sara moaned happily.

“Yeah, I know. Me too.”

I worked my way down from her shoulders, across her back and then down to her perfect, round ass.

“Mmm,” Sara moaned out of pleasure.

“Like that, do you?”

She turned around, took the soap from my hands, and said, “Turn around, my turn.”

I turned around, poured shampoo in my hand and started washing my hair while Sara washed my back. She started out all harmlessly, but the lower she went, the further around my body her hands went. I kept my mouth shut, not letting her know if what she was doing was affecting me. Not but fifteen minutes earlier I had emptied my balls on the porch, so I wasn’t quick to react like I normally would be when Sara’s hands started to play with my soft dick and balls.

Sara gave me the puppy dog eyes when I didn’t get instantly hard. I couldn’t help but laugh at the face she was making. She smiled and then playfully slapped my arm.

“Guess Mom got all your come this morning,” Sara said teasingly, and I just nodded, a bigger smile on my face and she rolled her eyes.

“Guess what Mom told me, after she got all my come as you said?”

“I don’t know, what?”

“The diving boards at the new pool were getting installed this morning at six o’clock.”

“Oh! We have to go try them out!”

“That’s what I was thinking too.”

At breakfast, Dad mentioned the new diving boards, but Sara jumped in and told him we already knew.

“Did your mom tell you already?” he asked, surprised that we had heard before he could tell us.

“Yeah, she told Sam this morning,” Sara answered with a mouthful of food.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full, Sara,” Mom admonished her. “You know better.”

“I should have known better. Your mom was never good at keeping a surprise a secret.”

“Hey, that’s not true!” Mom gasped in surprise and Dad just shook his head. “It’s not and you know it.”

“Yes, Honey. I know.” Dad reached out his hand across the table to take hers. “Anyway, when you test the boards, let me know what you think about them. These ones are different. They are adjustable.”

“Adjustable? Does that mean we can make them higher?” I asked, mental images of the boards getting taller and taller racing through my mind.

“No, Sam. It doesn’t,” Dad laughed. “There is a wheel on the side. You will see it when you are standing on the board. What it does is adjust how springy the board is. Roll it forward and it will be firmer, roll it back and it gets springier.”

“Oh, okay. Cool.” I understood it now that he explained it to me.

We finished breakfast, got everything cleaned up, and we were sitting on the porch waiting for Mary and Amy to show up. Mom and Dad were sitting on the porch swing, snuggled up together ignoring the fact Sara and I were even there.

“Hi Sam!” Mary yelled out as she and Amy approached.

Sara and I stood up. “Bye, we’ll tell you about the new diving boards when we get back.”

“Okay, have fun kids,” Dad called out.

Mary was bouncing up and down like a kid in a candy store when we got to the new pool. The water was like glass, not a single ripple on the surface. Trying to keep Mary from running and diving into the water was like holding onto the back of Grandpa’s Ranger as he tried to drive away. It was impossible. When she got free from us, she raced to the edge and dove in headfirst.

“Come on, Mary!” Amy said, looking a bit annoyed. “You couldn’t wait three more seconds for the rest of us?”

“No way!” Mary smiled, standing with the water just in line with her boobs. “Come on, the water is perfect!”

“Let’s go try the diving boards first,” Sara said. She grabbed my hand and then pulled me after her.

I went straight for the three-meter board and Sara went to the lower one-meter one. Just like Dad said, I saw a white wheel on the right-hand side of the board and what looked like a white taped meter to tell you where the adjustment was. I used my right foot and rolled it all the way forward. I then went to the back of the board, ran forward, jumped, and landed on the end of the board but it didn’t move at all. My momentum carried me off the board and down into the water.

“What was that?” Sara asked.

“I adjusted the board, and it didn’t spring at all, it felt like concrete.”

“Then loosen it back up. That looked like it hurt.”

I nodded, it hurt like hell.

When I got up on the board again, I looked down and saw Sara moving her wheel, so it was all the way to the back. She then took her position, three steps and a leap. When she came down on the end of the board it sagged hard, but then shot her up high in the air. She entered the water in a vertical dive that looked similar to what the twins could do. When she surfaced, I started clapping. She smiled up at me, waved for me to go, and swam over the edge to watch me.

I rolled the adjustment all the way back, just like Sara did on the other board. I tentatively bounced up and down a couple of times, trying to see just how springy it was going to be. I was shocked. It was going to be like a springy trampoline. I didn’t go all the way to the back of the board like I usually did. Instead, she took two steps and jumped up and came down right on the end of the board. It flexed so hard that I thought I might have broken it in that split second. Then it recoiled and shot me into the air. I wasn’t ready for this at all. My balance was bad, and my arms started pinwheeling and my legs kicking to get my body position under control. The board might have sent me higher than I expected, but not high enough for me to correct myself before I slammed into the water.

“Holy shit!” I yelled when I surfaced.

Mary was clapping from the shallow end. Amy was laughing hysterically, and Sara was just shaking her head and laughing. I just couldn’t hear it, but her shoulders were shaking, and her hand was covering her mouth.

“Maybe put the thing somewhere in the middle,” Sara yelled over to me as I was climbing out of the water. “That looked fun, but it also looked like it just threw you into the air and you had no idea what to do.”

“It did. It was awesome!” I yelled back.

“If you hurt yourself, Mary is going to be pissed. She hasn’t gotten a chance to sit on that dick today yet!” I looked over to where Mary was standing, she was bright red with embarrassment.

No sooner had I got back up on the high dive, and adjusted the wheel a little further forward, but still having it be springy, there was a deep, loud rumble of thunder. I looked up at the sky, and it started downpouring. I mean dumping rain as if it were the last time it was ever going to happen and it was dumping years’ worth all at once.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.