The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 28

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

The next morning, I woke up early and joined Mom on the porch again. She was sitting on her end of the swing, her legs together and folded up underneath her. As usual, she had my steaming hot cup of coffee ready and waiting for me when I sat down. She gave me a shy looking smile that I wasn’t accustomed to seeing on her at all.

“Thank you,” I told her when I took the cup and tried it. “Are you okay? Something is different about you today.”

“I am really good, Sam.” She smiled at me. “I’m just happy.”

“Are you sure?”

“Mhmm, I really am, Sam. Thank you.”

“What did I do?

“Just you, being who you are. I am really proud of the way you have grown up over the last year.”

“Thanks, Mom,” I replied feeling a bit embarrassed.

Our time on the porch was soft, quiet, and had a warmth to it that just made me want to smile. No, we didn’t masturbate, not today. We didn’t need to. Instead, Mom opened her arms, spread her knees to give me room, and had me sit in front of her. I felt the warm, soft skin of her arms as she reached around me. Her hands latched on to me and pulled me back into her loving embrace. I laid there against my mom’s breast and we both sipped our coffees until both of our cups were empty.

After breakfast and Sara and I had cleaned up the dishes and got everything put away, we went out onto the porch.

“Your mom and I are going into town today,” Dad announced and didn’t offer either of us a chance to go along with them. “We should be back in the afternoon sometime, so don’t get into trouble.”

“We won’t Dad,” Sara answered as if it was dumb that Dad even made a point to say it.

Mom and Dad piled into the car and left Sara and me alone on the porch as they drove away.

“So, what are we going to do today?” I asked.

“No clue, did you have something in mind?”

“Well...” I looked at Sara with a little grin on my face.

“Sam! Your girlfriend ... is going to be here any second.” Sara smacked my arm playfully. “We don’t have time for that ... right now.”

“Yeah, you’re right. So, what are we going to do?”

“Let’s wait for Amy and Mary to get here, maybe they have an idea.”

“Okay, sounds good.”

We both sat down on the swing. Sara took Mom’s usual spot, and I took mine. Sara angled herself towards me and I did the same back to her. She had her leg bent at the knee and laid flat on the swing while the other hung off the edge. Just like Mom would do when she touched herself for me. I mirrored her position. Not only was it comfortable, but it displayed everything I had for Sara’s viewing pleasure.

I was too busy staring at Sara’s chest and pussy to notice Amy and Mary walk up to the porch.

“Good morning, Sam!” Mary said in her usually excited voice.

“Oh, hey Mary.” I opened my arms and she quickly sat down in my lap and gave me a passionate kiss and then giggled. I tried to cover up the fact they had snuck up on me while I was staring at Sara. “Hi Amy, how was your night?”

“It was alright, nothing exciting. It’s a lot more fun at your cabin than ours.”

“Sara and I were trying to figure out what to do today.”

“Can we go to the new pool?” Mary asked with a hopeful expression on her face.

“As soon as the boards are in, we can go. That’s what Grandpa said.”

“I know, I just want to swim in the new pool,” Mary pouted.

“We know. You always want to be in the water.” Amy rolled her eyes.

“It’s fun!” Mary demanded.

“You just want to be able to wrap your legs around Sam and get his penis in you.”

“So! What’s wrong with that?” Mary turned and gave me a kiss and wiggled her butt in my lap.

“Mary, their parents!” Amy hissed quietly, thinking Mom or Dad would hear her.

“So, what if they are, they have seen before, and they didn’t mind last time.”

“That’s not the point!” Amy almost yelled.

“Our Mom and Dad went to town. They won’t be back until this afternoon sometime,” Sara chimed in which got both Mary and Amy’s attention.

“They’re gone! When are they umm ... going to be uh ... back?” Amy asked.

“Oh, not until this afternoon some time,” Sara answered with a stupid grin.

She knew exactly what she was doing. Sara had a plan, just not one that anyone besides her knew, at least not yet anyway.

“Does that mean that we can ... inside?” Mary whispered in my ear and moved her ass and now wet pussy against me with a renewed fervor.

“Why don’t we go and find Jeremy and the twins?” Sara asked cheerily, knowing full well what Mary was doing.

“What? Why?” Mary turned and asked, her face flushed with desire.

“I wouldn’t mind seeing Mina and Mona,” Amy said. Her voice was quiet as if she were afraid to admit it.

“Yeah, me too!” Sara replied and waggled her eyebrows at Amy who laughed. “They are hot. I can’t believe Sam dick isn’t hard every time they are around. Poor Jeremy has been with them the whole time he has been here, and I don’t think his dick has gone down once.”

All three girls found what Sara said about Jeremy’s and my dicks to be incredibly hilarious. I didn’t think it was all that funny, but I still smiled against my better judgment. Mary started to do her now typical rocking motion on my rapidly rising dick. This time I didn’t just sit there and let her do all the work.

I started flexing my ass cheeks, driving my hardness up, pressing hard along her slit. She jumped, like I had startled her, but she quickly doubled up her efforts and drove herself down onto me with just as much force. She shrieked when my hands gripped her sides and I lifted her slightly. That got both Sara’s and Amy’s undivided attention. When I felt Mary get into position, I thrust up as hard as I could and was rewarded with the feeling of the walls of Mary’s warm, tight pussy wrapped tightly around me. She flexed her muscles as I dropped her, and the tightness increased exponentially.

“Oh!” Mary gasped when she bounced on the top of my thighs.

Sara shifted her position, and I could just make out that her hand was between her legs. Mary’s back was blocking my view, but it was so hot to know my sister was rubbing herself as she watched Mary being impaled not more than two feet away from her. I looked to the other side where Amy was sitting. She was leaning forward, watching her little cousin with obvious lust in her eyes. I thought for a second, she might get closer, maybe even touch us, well ... touch Mary, but she didn’t. As erotic as that would have been, it wasn’t to be.

The sound of Mary’s grunts each time she bottomed out on me and met my upwards thrusts were hypnotic. Then there was the low whimper coming from Sara that only acted to further push me along.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.