The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 27

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

When I went to bed the night before, I was exhausted but was still needing to get a little action. It wasn’t a huge deal that I didn’t get off with Mary in the hot tub, but I had planned on Sara trying to smother me with her sex. When Amy and Mary finally went home, Sara was already asleep. I was tempted to try to wake her up, but I thought better of it and just tried to go to sleep. Shortly after I laid down, I could hear the rhythmic slapping of skin on my parents’ bed. That didn’t help my situation at all, but I still tried, and failed miserably to ignore it.

I was doing okay, and almost falling asleep when I heard Mom start moaning and Dad’s grunts getting louder and louder with each smacking sound I heard. It seemed like forever, but eventually I did fall asleep. I had my back-up to my back-up plan to relieve my pressure, I just had to wait until morning. Hopefully, Mom was in the mood to help in the morning, seeing as she had gotten her due in sex before she went to sleep.

I woke up, and the stiffness between my legs was bordering on painful. I got out of bed, stretched, and walked to the bathroom to drain my bladder. I tried to do just that, but it wasn’t going to happen, my body’s needs were focused on my balls instead of my bladder. I gave up and then made my way out onto the porch.

Mom was sitting there, sipping her coffee, gently rocking back and forth on the porch swing. She smiled when she saw me come outside. Her eyes went down to see my rock-hard erection and then a surprised look crossed her face as her jaw dropped. She mindlessly handed me the cup of coffee she had made me, her eyes never leaving my dick. I took the offered cup and set it down right away and shifted my position, so I was almost facing her head on. Mom smiled, knowing what was coming and hurried to move into her position as well.

I brought my hand to my cock which was jutting out from my groin like a steel beam. Mom hurriedly moved her hand to her slit, dragging her fingers up and down in the smoothly shaved crease of her outer lips. I could already see her arousal and when she brought her fingers up to her mouth to taste, I could see that she was wet, really wet. I was so overly sensitive that I could smell her more than any other time I could remember. That drove me even further, and I started to ooze precome at a rate that would be scary if I didn’t know how horny I was and how much I needed the orgasm I was working towards.

I pulled my fist slowly up and down my shaft. I wanted to come, but I wasn’t going to just race for it and be satisfied. I wanted Mom to come first, that was the goal and with the way she was watching me with her mouth hanging slightly open, I knew she was well on her way. Every time my hand got to the head of my dick, more precome would flood down the shaft, lubing it up to an absurd degree. Mom’s juices were now fully covering the lips of her pussy and even the upper most parts of her thighs. Her nipples were hard, begging to be sucked.

“Oh my god, Sam. I am so turned on right now,” Mom moaned out as her fingers kept teasing her clit and then dipping down to the opening of her sex.

“I am not going to come, until you come two times.”

“What!? No, Sam. You have to come! I need to see it. Please.” The pleading in her voice was as erotic if not more so than the display before me.

“No, not until you come twice. Then you can have my come.”

“Oh, fuck!” Mom moaned and her body started to shake in the tell-tale sign of her approaching orgasm.

“Go ahead and come for me Mom. Come for your son, but don’t stop playing with yourself.”

“Oh god, Sam. I’m coming baby, Mommy’s coming!” Mom whined, her voice climbing higher and higher as she went.

Mom’s body spasmed as she came. I had never heard her refer to herself as Mommy when we masturbated together. She hadn’t referred to herself like that since I was little before I even went to school. Regardless, the name struck a chord deep in my subconscious and even more so in my balls. I was now one massive leap closer to my own orgasm. I needed to slow down, I knew it, or she would never come again before I did. I really wanted to watch her come twice. I knew she was capable of it; I had heard her do it before with my dad, but I hadn’t even seen it, not like this.

Mom was panting hard, trying to take in a deep breath but she didn’t seem able to. Her hand never stopped moving on her clit, though. She listened to my demand and followed it to the letter. I could see the echoes of her orgasm as she hit a certain spot on her sex that caused her to tremble and whimper.

“Please, Sam. Please come. I can’t take this anymore. I just can’t.”

“Not until you come again.”

“Please!”

“You heard me,” I growled.

I don’t know where that came from. It just happened. I would never act or sound like that talking to my mom, never. But when she heard it, her one hand pinched her nipple and pulled on it, hard. When she let go, her breast snapped back into its normal shape and her hand didn’t follow to grab the other one. Instead, her hand went down to her pussy, and she immediately buried three fingers to the third knuckle like it wasn’t a problem at all. She started to hammer her pussy with one hand while she viciously rubbed her clit with the other. All the while, her mouth hung open as she stared at my cock.

I was on the cusp of coming. The dam holding it back was on its last legs, but I was doing everything I could to prolong this experience as long as I could. Then Mom did something that shocked me, she scooted closer. Not close enough to touch me if she wanted, but well within range of my orgasm when it hit. It was like she was asking for me to come on her. That idea raced through my mind at light speed. She wants me to come on her. My mom wants my come on her body right now! I moved without even thinking about it and aimed my cock at her. If she wanted it, I was going to give it to her, plain and simple.

“Oh fuck. Fuck! I am going to come again, Sam. Holy shit!”

“Come Mom, give me your come so I can come.”

Her hand was ramming into her over and over, her fingers diving in and out of her pussy like a desperate jackhammer. I could hear her wetness as her fingers stretched her opening. The juices pouring out of her were making that amazing sound that women make when they are so turned on, she can’t help it. It’s a wet squishing sound that is hard to mistake. She was completely lost in the act. She was in her own world that revolved, it seemed, around my cock and nothing else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.