The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 26

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

When I said Jenny’s name and paused, Sara’s face went through every emotion possible from shock, fear, anger, and then some kind of wicked happiness that made me suddenly nervous. Mary had a worried look on her face because she didn’t know anything about Jenny and me. Her mind must have been going a million miles an hour trying to discern what I meant. Amy, on the other hand, crossed her arms in front of her and glared at me.

“What do you mean, Jenny?” Sara asked, her voice lower in pitch and sounding aggressive. “What did she do to you?”

“Nothing, she didn’t do anything to me,” I said, putting my hands up. “I went looking for you guys and went to the hot spring first. When I didn’t see you there, I turned and almost walked right into her. She was with two sleazy guys...”

“What two guys?”

“I don’t know, I didn’t recognize them.”

“Okay, so then what?”

“The guys...” I paused, looking at the girls’ faces as they listened to me. Amy still looked mad, Sara was curious, and Mary looked sad and like she wanted to wrap herself around me. “They told me to move, and that I was holding up their party with their new girlfriend. The one who called Jenny his girlfriend wrapped his arm around her, but I thought I saw her flinch. I might have been wrong, but I don’t think so. One of them pushed me out of the way and then they passed laughing. I turned to look at them, and the second guy put his hand on her ass.”

“That doesn’t sound good,” Amy said, her stance changing. “Jenny was more than a friend, wasn’t she?”

“Yeah, we were kind of a thing last summer,” I answered and looked at Mary, who didn’t seem as fazed by that as I thought she would be. “I haven’t talked to her since we left last summer. Until today, but I didn’t actually talk to her, and she didn’t say a word either.”

“And you are not wanting to get her back, correct?” Amy cocked an eyebrow in question.

“No, I am very happy that I have Mary right now.” Mary took that moment to wrap me up in her arms and looked up at me and smiled like the happiest girl in the world.

“Good. I had to ask. I don’t want you hurting Mary.”

“He won’t, don’t worry Amy,” Sara replied before I could, so I smiled down at Mary and gave her a quick kiss which made her giggle.

“So, Sam, what did Dad and Grandpa want to show you?” Sara asked, changing the subject.

“Oh! They finished the putt-putt course. We can go play it tomorrow if you want to.”

“That sounds like so much fun!” Mary started bouncing on the balls of her feet.

“I know, do you want to try it then? We will be the first ones to actually give it a try.”

“Sure, let’s go tomorrow morning.” Sara looked to Mary and then Amy. “Meet us at our cabin in the morning?”

“Sure, we can do that,” Amy answered.

“Where are Jeremy and the twins?” I asked when I realized they weren’t here.

“Jeremy just went home before you got here. Not sure where the twins are, we haven’t seen them today,” Sara answered.

“Oh, okay. Should we ask Jeremy to come with us tomorrow too?”

“I think just the four of us should go. Next time we can bring Jeremy, Mina, and Mona.”

“Sure, we can do that.”

“Can we go to the hot tub now?” Mary asked the three of us.

“I suppose we can for a bit. Sam and I need to go home for dinner in a while though,” Sara answered.

“Yay, let’s go!” Mary grabbed my hand and started to pull me along behind her towards the hot tub.

We got into the hot tub and sat down together. There were three other kids already in the water, along with what looked like their parents. Mary immediately sat in my lap, Sara and Amy sat across from us. Amy’s eyes were locked on Mary, but Sara was looking from the kids to their parents and then back to the two of us. I could see the question in her eyes, is Mary really going to fuck you right here, in front of this family? I just shrugged which got Sara to laugh, shaking her head like she should have known better. Nothing to do with the fact that I knew what she was asking me with her eyes.

I honestly thought Mary would start wiggling around to line me up the second she sat down, but she didn’t, not right away and not for a while, actually. I was starting to doubt the whole wanting to be watched or the chance of being caught, thing. The five other people in the hot tub didn’t pay us any attention, well the youngest boy, who looked fourteen at most, was staring at Amy and Sara.

That made me smile, and I tried not to laugh when his mom admonished him: “It’s not polite to stare!” the woman hissed at her youngest. “I’m sorry, it’s his first time here at The Windy Pines.”

“It’s okay,” Amy said and smiled at the boy in question. “Most girls don’t like it when you stare at them like that. If you want to glance, sure that’s fine, everyone does it. Just don’t stare and you will be fine.”

The way Amy handled that was perfect. The boy initially tensed up when she started talking to him, but when she finished, he was smiling bashfully and more relaxed. More importantly, he wasn’t staring at her tits anymore.

“Thank you, that was kind of you.” The woman smiled at Amy. “We have been here a couple days and it’s been impossible to keep him from staring, or more like leering, at every girl or woman he sees.”

“I remember my first summer here. Don’t worry about it too much. Once he gets used to the sights, he will settle down,” I offered up with a confident smile.

Mary was now wiggling around and bringing my cock to full hardness beneath her. I was getting so turned on that I was moments away from lifting her up so that I could line the head of my cock up with her wet opening. She knew it too because my grip on her sides was getting tighter and tighter. The harder I got and the more she slid back and forth on my shaft.

“Time to go get dinner going, kids,” the woman announced, and the three kids all groaned, not wanting to get out of the water. “Now, don’t make me tell you again.”

To no one’s surprise, when the two boys and even the dad got up, all three of them had raging erections. I saw the woman and the oldest of her kids, a cute boyish looking girl start in surprise at the reactions the boys had.

“The boys are bad enough, but you too!?” The woman shook her head at her husband and then pulled her daughter along with her as they all left. The guys walking behind them. The youngest took one last peek at us and smiled. Amy and Sara both waved cutely at him.

The girls started giggling when the group was well out of earshot.

“Did you see their dicks, all three of them were rock hard,” Mary said quietly.

“My dick wasn’t enough to hold your attention?” I said sarcastically, trying to act like I was hurt.

“Oh no! I love your cock.” She kissed me and then I felt her hand under the surface of the water grasping my shaft, holding it upright as she got in position and sat down slowly. “Mmm. I really love your cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.