The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 25

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

I woke up feeling light on my feet. The previous day had been amazing, especially when Sara took exactly what she wanted from me. I was the most willing participant anyone could ever be in a situation like that. Mom was waiting for me on the porch when I stepped outside, and she handed me my special brew. We both just relaxed and enjoyed each other’s company. It didn’t seem she was in any need to play and I was still soaring on the high Sara had given me. I then remembered that Mom and Dad had sex right after Sara and I fell asleep. Seems like the both of us were completely satisfied last night.

Surprisingly, that’s how the whole week went. During the day, I would hang out with Sara’s and my friends. Mary would find any and every chance she could get to sit in my lap and most of those times, my cock ended up buried to the hilt in her pussy. Sadly, for me not all those times ended in me filling her up with my seed or topping her off if it was the second time that day. As crazy as it sounds, I was okay with that. That just meant I had something to offer Sara in the evenings and she was all too happy to take whatever I had left in the tank.

Mom, on the other hand, didn’t seem as happy with how things were going. I was starting to feel bad, that I was letting her down somehow. Our morning sessions were off and on now, and not the daily morning routine it had been before. She would make a comment about Sara trying to break off my dick the previous night and we would both laugh. Those mornings we didn’t masturbate together.

Sara and Mary were keeping my balls empty which meant I wasn’t in need in the mornings. Sara drained me at night, and sometimes in the morning, which was surprising seeing how she wasn’t a morning person at all. I was really enjoying how everything was going and I couldn’t wait for the next day to start so I could do it, or them, all over again.

That didn’t stop Mom from making me my coffee every morning, steaming hot when I joined her on the porch swing. She never said anything, but she didn’t have to. I could read the look on her face each time I told her I didn’t need any relief. She might not have been able to watch me jerk off every morning, but she could watch or listen to Sara, and me have sex at night. That may have been a good thing or a bad thing for her, I wasn’t entirely sure. She would get to see me still, but I think it might have just turned her on even more. Poor Dad had to really dig deep to keep up with her those nights.

When Saturday came, Dad and Grandpa cornered me after breakfast and asked if I wanted to go to the job site. It had been a few weeks since I had seen it and now that they had brought it up, I did want to go see it.

“I thought you might want to take a look at what they just finished,” Grandpa said with a knowing smile.

“The pool?” I asked, thinking it would be done by now.

“No, no,” he said, shaking his head. “The mini golf course is done.”

“What, no way!” I said with obvious excitement.

“Yup, they just installed the green Astroturf yesterday.”

“Can we bring my friends?”

“Not yet, maybe tomorrow you all can take a look.”

“Okay, when are we heading over there?”

“In about an hour or so,” Dad answered for the first time. “No one is going to be there, so you don’t need to get your work clothes on.”

“Cool, I’ll be ready.”

Dad and Grandpa left to do something, and I decided I would wait for them to come get me on the porch. Mom and Sara were both sitting on the swing talking quietly when I came out and they stopped to look at me as I sat down in my rocker. Mom and Sara went back to their whispers and occasional giggles. Mary showed up a short time later, thankfully, because now I didn’t have to try to figure out whatever it was Mom and Sara were talking about.

“Hi, Sam. What are we going to do today?”

“I’m sorry, Mary. I am going with Dad and Grandpa to the job site today.”

“What, why?”

“They want me to see something.”

“But...” Mary started to whine and look to Amy for support.

“You will be fine, Mary,” Amy said as she shook her head. “You don’t need to sit on his dick all day every day.”

That statement got Mom and Sara nodding along. Mary was still pouting, but that didn’t stop her from sitting down in my lap and wiggling around until she could feel my dick slide between her always wet and willing lips. Even though my dick had zero reaction earlier when I was sitting with Mom, now it reacted with lightning speed. I thought I saw a look of sadness on Mom’s face when she saw me get hard between Mary’s legs. It was gone an instant later, but I knew I had seen it.

Mary kept moving here and there, and then out of nowhere she moved in such a way that when she slid back against me, I was all the way inside her amazingly hot center. Usually, Mary was at least subtle when she did this, today that was not at all the case. She started rocking with purpose as Sara, Amy, and Mom watched.

“Ugh, Mary what are you doing, ugh,” I grunted out.

“Nothing.”

I gripped her waist trying to guide her, so it felt the best for me. I knew that she was going to get hers one way or the other and she didn’t care at all who knew it. She moved exactly how I wanted her to, and it felt incredible. I didn’t have a lot of experience with different pussies. I did have a lot of experience in Sara’s and even Jenny’s to an extent. Mary’s was by far the tightest and wettest and it felt perfect. Every time she moved it seemed like her inner walls of her vagina would squeeze or just hug my shaft. Her tightness seemed like it was made for me, the way she moved felt like she was designed only for me.

“Dammit, Mary,” Amy groaned but the sound of her voice led me to believe she wasn’t mad or even annoyed.

It sounded like Amy was turned on and was enjoying watching her little cousin ride a cock.

“Seriously, Mary. He isn’t leaving and Mom is right here!” Sara growled.

“Your Mom doesn’t care, do you?” Mary asked our mom, who just shrugged and kept watching where my dick and her pussy were joined.

Before either of us could finish, Dad and Grandpa came back and announced it was time to go. They both saw what was happening on the porch, because their eyes lingered on Mary for a little longer than they would usually.

“Come on Sam, we need to get going,” Dad said in a serious tone.

“Okay, okay, one second,” I quickly replied and tried to push Mary off my lap. “Mary, I have to go, get up.”

She did get up, but the hurt on her face made me feel bad instantly. I wanted to wrap her up in my arms and put her right back in my lap. Not just because she was giving me the saddest puppy dog-eyed look I had ever seen, but it felt so good to have her sitting right on top of my dick. Unfortunately I couldn’t, so I gave her a quick kiss and then jumped down the porch stairs to follow Grandpa and Dad.

When we got to the site, the clubhouse looked incredible. It was completely done now, wired, and furnished with all sorts of new appliances that could handle three of four families working in the kitchen all at the same time. It was the picture of a communal kitchen, sort of like how all the grills were set up for the Fourth of July BBQ. There were two huge bathrooms, one for the guys and one for the girls, which was probably smart for the potential new campers. There was always the worry that an adult would take advantage of one of the younger campers. It never happened that I was aware of, but it was still something that needed to be addressed, just in case.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.