The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

Sara, Mom, and I were sitting on the porch, the girls on the swing and I was in my usual rocking chair talking, when Dad left saying, “I am headed over to the house for a bit.”

“How often does he go over to Grandma and Grandpa’s?” Sara asked.

“Usually, he only goes over a couple times a week,” Mom answered. “But he has been going there a lot more this summer. I think it has to do with the building projects going on.”

“You don’t go with him?” Sara questioned.

“Sometimes I do, not every time though. I don’t need to be by his side all the time like some people.”

Both girls started laughing when they saw me look affronted, knowing Mom was referring to Jenny last summer and now Mary this summer.

“Remember what I told you, Sam.”

“What happened?” Sara’s head looked from me to Mom and back to me again. “What did you tell Sam, Mom?” Sara looked at Mom curiously.

“I just told him to be careful with Mary. She doesn’t seem to care if people are around when she decides she needs a little or a lot of Sam’s attention.”

“Oh, yeah. She isn’t shy at all.” Sara nodded because she agreed with Mom’s statement.

While I watched Mom and Sara talk, I noticed Sara’s nipples getting hard. I am pretty sure Mom noticed, but she didn’t say anything.

“Oh, I know Sara. She was just fine sitting on our Sam here’s cock right in front of us and then she did it in front of everyone at the BBQ yesterday.”

“I can’t believe she did that!” Sara was blushing and there was no mistaking the arousal she was feeling now.

“You might not have been able to believe it, but I felt your hand on my leg and I know you were turned on,” I quipped.

“Shut up, Sam.”

“What? You did, though.”

“So, you don’t have to tell Mom about it.” Sara looked like she was mad, based on the glare she was giving me.

“Don’t be mad at him, Sara. If you enjoyed the little show, that’s fine, so what? I know I did.”

“Mom!” Sara’s eyes widened in surprise.

“What? I can’t like good looking guys putting on a very public show?”

“No. I mean yes of course you can, but Mom, we’re talking about Sam!”

“Really? Would you quit getting all worked up over it? Good lord,” Mom rolled her eyes at Sara’s reaction to her comments. “Sam is a good-looking boy. I enjoy seeing him, just like you do.”

“I don’t get to see Sam like you do.” Sara crossed her arms and pouted.

“What do you mean you don’t get to see Sam like I do?”

“Between you and Mary, I don’t get any attention from Sam.”

“I am pretty sure that when I woke Sam up this morning, you were snuggled up so closely to him someone could have thought you two were one person.”

Sara didn’t have an answer for that right away. She tried to say something, but then just shut her mouth and I could hear her teeth click when she did. From the look in her eyes though, she knew what she wanted to say, but decided to think better of voicing it.

“If you have a problem, or if you need something, Sara, you have to say it. No one is a mind reader. None of us are going to know what you are thinking and if you want something unless you ask for it.”

“Fine, Mom. I get it, okay?”

“Then what’s the problem?” Mom asked, her face now sympathetic. “You had the first whole month alone with Sam.”

“I ... ummm. I want some ... attention too.”

“Then you need to ask for it.”

Sara just looked at Mom for a minute, not saying a word. Then out of nowhere, Sara stood up and Mom just watched me, not saying a thing. She walked over to stand in front of me, she looked down at me while I watched her and then turned and sat down in my lap.

“I guess that’s one way of doing it.” Mom started giggling at her own joke.

Sara, just like Mary had done, grabbed my hands and pulled them around to her front and placed them just below her breasts. I could feel the slight weight of them on my forearms as I hugged Sara tight to me. She wiggled her ass against me as I pulled her tight and started to giggle when she felt the tell-tale sign of my arousal.

“See, Sara. Sometimes you just have to take the bull by the horns, so to speak,” Mom said and adjusted her position on the porch swing.

Sara started rocking her hips as I hardened beneath her. The harder I got, the more forceful she seemed to be. The feeling was completely different than what it was like when Mary did the same thing. Sara’s perfectly smooth shaved pussy seemed to be slipperier, and my cock seemed to slide through her lips easier. Sara turned her head and started to kiss me as she rocked back and forth, enjoying the feeling of my cock as it got closer and closer to her wet, warm opening.

My hands moved up, no longer wrapped around Sara below her tits. My hands were now holding her full softness in the palms of my hands. The hardness of her nipples pressing into my skin as I massaged her breasts.

“Shouldn’t Mary and Amy be here soon?” Mom asked, breaking Sara and I out of our revelry.

“Oh shit, yeah!” Sara yelped as she quickly got off my lap and stood up.

“Ugh,” I moaned, my dick was rock hard and now covered in Sara’s juices making it, so I looked like I was wet.

“Sorry, Sam.” Mom gave me a sad look. “But you don’t want Mary and Amy to catch the two of you, do you?”

“No, but still...”

“We will have to come home early and then we can finish where we left off.” Sara bent down to kiss me on the lips, but it was just a fleeting kiss.

“Fine, I am going to go clean up before they get here.”

“Good idea, Sam,” Mom said as I got up and headed inside and towards the bathroom.

We got lucky because Mary and Amy showed up only minutes after I went inside. There were questions that I was not in any hurry to answer when it came to the relationship between me and Sara. Was it a relationship, really? I asked myself. I wasn’t sure honestly, but I didn’t want it to change, however it was labeled. Sara did let me know one thing. I was not giving her the attention she needed and wanted since I met Mary. Sure, we slept in the same bed, but usually by the time we went to sleep, I was exhausted, and sex was the last thing on my mind, but I decided that was something that needed to change, and right away starting tonight. Even if that meant I wasn’t in the mood in the mornings with Mom.

The four of us headed down to the hot spring first but Jeremy and the twins were nowhere to be seen. Sara thought we should go to the pool area to look for them, but the moment Mary got into the water, we all knew she was not going to get out until she was good and ready.

“Let’s hang out here for a bit, then we can go find Jeremy and the twins,” I said, and Sara sighed knowing she wasn’t going to change our minds, or Mary’s.

We stayed in the water for quite a while before it was Mary who finally offered to get out, which was surprising. Amy rushed to get out of the water, and I started to laugh knowing she wanted to find the twins as much, if not more so, than the rest of us.

“Why are you laughing at me, Sam?” Amy demanded, hands on her hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.