The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

I was so full after the BBQ; I could hardly move. Mary was yawning and she wasn’t the only one. Jeremy, Dad, and Grandpa were the only ones who hadn’t lost a bit of energy after eating two huge plates of food and Jeremy even polished off three somehow. I was ready to go home. If I managed to lay down in bed, I knew I would be sound asleep in minutes. Sitting on the porch, relaxing with my feet up sounded like a perfect plan.

“I’m ready to go back to the cabin,” I said, my hands holding my stomach.

“Yeah, me too,” Sara agreed.

“Can we come?” Mary asked with her sweet innocent voice that was almost impossible to say no to.

“Sure, all of you can come over if you want to,” Mom chimed in, standing beside Dad.

“Mina, Mona, do you two want to go to the hot tub or anything?” Jeremy asked the twins.

“Sure, that sounds fun,” one of the twins said and the other nodded along with her.

Jeremy smiled and led the twins towards the pool and hot tub. Mom, Dad, Sara, Amy, Mary, and I all headed back to the cabin at a pace that was much slower than usual. Dad just looked at all of us and shook his head when he heard someone groan or complain about eating too much.

“It’s your own fault. No one forced you to eat that much,” he would reply and get another groan in response.

When we got back to the cabin, Mom and Sara quickly claimed the porch swing and Dad announced that he was going to use the bathroom. Mom smiled at Dad until he went inside but then immediately turned to look at Mary, who was just getting situated in my lap. Thankfully, this time she didn’t try to line us up with each other. She sat at an angle, both of her legs together, dangling off the side of my legs and she leaned her shoulder under my arm and rested her head on the crook of my neck.

“Mary, would you mind telling me what you were doing while everyone, and I mean everyone, at camp was eating?” The tone of voice Mom used told me right away that she wanted an honest answer, but I wasn’t sure if we were in trouble ... yet.

Mary was no longer leaning against me. Mom’s question had gotten her attention and she was now sitting up, back straight as an iron bar, looking at Mom. Her face was pale, and her eyes were wide open as her mouth started to work, but nothing came out right away.

“I was just ... you know. I mean, Sam...” she finally started to say.

“Sam did what, Mary?” The hard look from Mom softened when she said my name.

“He was umm--”

“Just say it for god’s sake. She already knows,” Amy cut Mary off.

Mary moved a bit, turned to look Mom straight on, shoulders squared.

“You see, Sam’s...” Mary looked down to where my dick was resting limply between my legs.

“You can say what it is, Mary.” Mom smiled but rolled her eyes at Mary’s reluctance. “His penis, dick, cock, member, manhood?”

That made Mary giggle. Sara laughed too and even Amy was blushing as the various names of my dick were rattled off by my own Mom.

“His dick. No! His cock!” When Mary called it my cock, she turned to look at me with a big smile on her face. “I’m sorry, I’m not used to talking like this ... you know ... with parents.”

“I understand dear,” Mom said sweetly. “Now finish your story about my son’s cock.”

All three girls were giggling again as if not one of them was out of junior high yet.

“Okay, his cock started to twitch and swell, getting harder when I was sitting in his lap. I really like how it feels and I always get so wet every time. I think I might be so drenched that my juices are dripping down his legs, “ Mary looked at me with a worried face. “I don’t do that, do I? My pussy juice isn’t getting you soaking wet, right?”

“No, it doesn’t run down my legs, I promise,” I said and winked. “At least not before you come.”

“Oh!” Mary gasped and slapped her hands over her face as if to hide the vibrant redness that was blooming from her chest to the tops of her ears.

Now Mom, Sara, and Amy were cackling loudly.

“Hey, what’s going on out here?” Dad asked as he came outside.

“Nothing honey, don’t worry about it,” Mom barely got out between laughs. “We will talk more later, Mary.”

“Okay...” Mary answered sweetly, still furiously blushing.

Now that Dad was outside with us, the conversation turned to more boring topics. When it started to get dark, Mom offered for Amy and Mary to come inside, but they both politely declined and said their goodbyes.

Just before both girls stepped off the porch, Dad said, “Mary, you are going to have to be more careful if you want to have sex with Sam. Everyone knew what you two were doing.”

I thought I heard Mary’s jaw hit the ground and she turned to look at Dad, who was doing everything he could to not start laughing at Mary’s reaction.

“You girls get on home,” Mom said, smacking Dad playfully. “Leave her alone, she’s sweet and I like her.”

Amy and Mary hustled away and quickly disappeared into the darkness.

“Well, I guess that means you’re ready to call it a night?” Dad asked Mom, still smiling, and looking proud of himself.

“Yeah, I am beat. Let’s go in, you big bully.” With that, Mom yawned, which set off both Sara and me to yawn ourselves.

After using the bathroom, I crawled into bed and was laying on my back when Sara came out from the bathroom and crawled into bed with me. She threw her leg across my upper thighs, just below my dick and reached an arm across my chest and rested her head on my shoulder and started giving me delicate little kisses along my jaw and then my neck. I turned my head and caught her lips with mine and we shared a slow, tender kiss that was full of love. The kiss wasn’t as rabid as the ones we usually shared when we got in bed. That doesn’t mean it was any less erotic. It most definitely was.

“Sam?” Sara whispered.

“Sara?” I answered with a whisper of my own.

“I miss you,” Sara said and gave me a tiny kiss on my cheek.

“I am always right here, Sara.”

“I know, but Mary...”

“We are together right now. We get our time at night, snuggled up together in bed.”

“Yeah, I really like this.”

“Me too. Me too, Sara.”

We shared another kiss, the tips of our tongues just barely touching the other’s. When we broke the kiss, Sara sighed happily and rested her head back on my upper chest, the top of her head just under my chin. It was two or three seconds before I heard a soft snore coming from my big sister as she cuddled with me. I was about to fall asleep myself when I heard Mom and Dad starting to get passionate with each other. It didn’t take long before there was heavy breathing and grunting as I envisioned Dad on top of Mom, making love to her. I wanted to keep listening, but I fell sound asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.