The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

When the seven of us finally left the porch, Mary was all smiles, even if she was breathing heavily and a bit flushed. I had a stupid smirk on my face, like any boy my age would, who had just unloaded everything he could inside of a beautiful young girl. The fact that Jeremy hadn’t figured out what was going on, or if he did, he didn’t show any signs of knowing, was confusing. Mary tried to stay quiet, only mewling one or two times, and I didn’t make a sound besides a heavy sigh when the deed was done.

After Mary had calmed down, she slowly stood up on shaky legs and I watched her inner thighs for the tell-tale sign of our actions. It never happened, though, because Mary quickly excused herself to go to the bathroom to pee, which was code for cleaning up my come that was sure to start running down her sexy, thin legs. To no one’s surprise, except maybe Jeremy’s, all of the girls decided they needed to pee at that moment too. If that wasn’t a giveaway, the hushed giggles and whispers as the girls headed inside in a tight pack should have.

I sat there doing my absolute best to not make a face or give away anything that Jeremy would notice. Outside of my reddened dick that looked to now be almost glazed, there was no sign something was or had been going on.

“What is it with girls having to go to the bathroom in groups?” Jeremy said, staring at the door the girls had moments before all gone through. “It doesn’t make any sense.”

“I have no idea, dude,” I said, and Jeremy turned to look at me. “We’re talking about girls. I have no idea what or why they do the things they do. No guy really does.”

“Yeah, they’re weird, man. Really weird.” The serious look Jeremy gave me when he said that made me want to laugh, but I bit my tongue and tried not to react.

Jeremy might not understand girls, not that I did either, but he was completely oblivious to the girls who were around him all day. Still, I liked him and considered him a good friend. Now all I needed to do was open his eyes to girls. That was going to be a secret goal this summer. I might not get him laid, or even a girlfriend, but I was going to try, and the way Mina and Mona looked at him, I thought there was a good chance I could succeed.

The girls, Jeremy, and I all spent time at the hot springs and around noon, we headed to the pool area where the camp BBQ was going to happen as a celebration of the Fourth of July. When we got to the pool, it was packed. There were so many people in and around the water, I didn’t think Mary could have gotten in, let alone all seven of us. There were six huge grills set up in a line, every one manned by some guy I didn’t know. Grandpa was going around and talking to each of the cooks, laughing and looking like he was having a great time.

The smells that were coming from those grills were incredible. My mouth was watering, and my stomach was starting to make itself heard.

“Something smells so good!” Mary said and moaned as she took a deep breath, taking in all the smells.

“God, I know,” Sara moaned her agreement. The twins nodded along.

“How long do you think before it’s time to eat?” I asked no one in particular.

“I would guess an hour or more,” Jeremy answered. All of us groaned in reply and Jeremy just laughed. “Hey, look who’s over there!”

“Where?” I asked.

“Far grill on the right, towards the sauna.” Jeremy pointed his finger to help guide my eyes.

“I don’t see what you’re talking about.”

“Jenny and her parents are over there.”

“What? Where?” Sara snapped, the look on her face not at all happy.

“Who’s Jenny?” Mary asked me quietly.

“Umm, we met her last summer,” I said, not wanting to tell her more if I didn’t have to.

“Let’s go say hi to her,” Jeremy said and went to take a step in Jenny’s direction, but Sara grabbed his arm and pulled him back. “Hey, what gives?”

“No...” Sara said and gave him a look that said it was not a good idea—Jeremy even paled a bit from the fierceness of it. “We’ll talk about it later.”

“Fine ... later then.”

Amy and Mary were watching the interaction between Sara and Jeremy. Mary didn’t have a reaction one way or the other, but Amy was looking at me like she knew I was the reason there was an issue, and that was why Sara had suddenly gotten angry. I just shrugged and had a pleading look on my face to not bring it up. Amy and I had what I would call a staring contest and when she finally relented, I breathed out a sigh of relief that didn’t go unnoticed by Mary, who was leaning against me. I gave her a quick kiss, which made her smile and squeeze me tight.

“Mom, Dad!” Sara called out, waving to where our parents were sitting at one of the bench tables everyone was going to use to eat all the amazing food being cooked. “Come on guys.”

We all started following Sara, but I glanced over my shoulder to where Jeremy had claimed to see Jenny, and sure enough, she was standing there, arms crossed over her chest and if a look could kill, I would need an ambulance right that second. I quickly turned away, both confused and suddenly angry at myself. Luckily, no one noticed my glance in Jenny’s direction and Mary was all smiles as she kept herself glued to my side as tightly as she could get.

As it got closer and closer to time to eat, the people in the pool and hot tub started to get out and congregate around the different grills. Mary, with the help of Mina and Mona, thought that this would be the perfect time to get in the water. We still had to wait a bit longer for the food, and no one seemed to be opposed to getting in the water. The hot tub was the agreed-upon body of water we would use, at least until Mom and Dad called us back over so we could eat.

As we all sat in the hot water, Mary, for once, was not in my lap. She was right next to me, taking my arm and pulling it over her shoulders so she could snuggle into me. She had one hand on my inner thigh, and I could feel her fingers tips every now and again when she grazed my balls. I knew she was doing it on purpose because she wanted a reaction, a very specific reaction out of me and more importantly, my dick.

I was surprised with how readily Mina and Mona accepted what Mary was doing with me in front of them. That’s not to say that the twins were interested in me. They weren’t at all. It was still a shock that they didn’t say anything as Mary rode my cock right in front of them on my porch earlier today. Amy still paid attention, but she had backed off trying to protect her younger cousin every time Mary made a move to my manhood.

We were all talking and lounging around in the water and didn’t even see Mom when she came over to tell us it was time to eat.

“Food’s ready, come on.”

“Okay, thanks Mom,” Sara said smiling.

All of us got in line, except for Grandpa who apparently had been nibbling on food as a taste tester and went to reserve a table. Our group had expanded from the seven of us kids to now having Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa, who was keeping our picnic table secured. Mary and I were the last two of our group to get food and without plates suspiciously full, we made our way over to the table where everyone was already sitting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.