The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

A couple of big things happened when the seven of us started hanging out every day. First, Mary had made it perfectly clear to everyone that I was hers. If Mina and Mona got too close, Mary got really catty. Mina and Mona would giggle, but at the same time they gave me a little more room too

I don’t know if it was because of Mary and her laying claim to me or not, but the twins were really paying attention to Amy. It was hard not to give Amy at least some attention. She was the picture of beautiful. If you looked up “beautiful girl” in the encyclopedia, you would see a picture of her. Amy seemed over the moon thrilled with the attention the twins gave her and it seemed that hands were constantly touching between them.

Jeremy, as usual, was clueless when it came to girls. There were a couple of times I saw one of the twins openly flirt with him, but he didn’t respond to their advances. It only took a few times of that for them to give up, which only drove them closer and closer to Amy. She was the benefactor of the perfect storm and I started to have daydreams of the three of them together, rolling in the lush green grass by the fallen log that was now one the most important landmarks of all time for me.

I wasn’t the only one to notice the interactions between Jeremy and the twins either. Both Mary and Sara made more than one comment to me about it.

Both of them told me, “Jeremy was a blind idiot.”

Which I replied, “Yup, I agree one hundred percent.”

“How can you guys be so clueless?” Sara asked.

“Honestly, I have no idea. I am not all that good at picking up clues from you, or Mary, but I am not that blind.”

“He is going to miss out on the best thing that could ever happen to him.”

“Yup. Idiot, but I don’t think Amy is complaining.”

That comment got me punched in the arm by both Sara and Mary, but they each laughed afterwards. I thought I might have said something wrong at first, but their laughs told me I hadn’t. Like I said, I wasn’t blind, but I wasn’t what anyone would consider good at picking up signals from girls.

The Fourth of July was tomorrow, and Mary was really excited about it. It was going to be a big disappointment when she learned we didn’t allow fireworks at The Windy Pines. There were way too many opportunities and chances for things to catch fire. As well as being in the woods, fire was not a great idea. From what I had heard, there was a fire years ago, when my dad was my age, and something happened that started a bunch of dry pine needles on fire.

I don’t know all the details of what happened, all I know was we don’t celebrate the Fourth with a firework display like the rest of the country. It sucked. I liked lighting off bottle rockets, which were illegal everywhere it seemed, but they were so much fun. Roman candles were another that I loved. Last but not least, were artillery shells. Those were my favorite, but you had to wait until late in the night before those were ever lit. At home at least with my dad, who was in charge of the display in our driveway, we had to wait until the very end of the night.

I met Mom every morning on the porch swing, each of us with our coffees. Dad went to town the next day because Mom had told him we needed a few things. He looked at Mom with a funny look when he noticed part of that list was the ingredients to Sam’s grandma’s coffee. At least that’s what she told me when I found all the ingredients, I needed to make my coffee the next morning. We didn’t do anything but sit back and relax until both of us had finished our mugs, but when we were done, both of us masturbated together every morning. Having Mom play with herself each morning while watching me do the same made it all that much more exciting.

I am not sure what changed. Before, Mom would just sit back and watch me as she sipped her coffee. Now she was actively playing with herself each time I did. Watching her build to her orgasm pushed me towards my own faster than I wanted each time. My thoughts of trying to delay my own pleasure were lost the minute Mom would bite her lower lip and touch herself. She ramped up quickly and I got there even faster. The minute I started to unload, Mom would moan, and her own orgasm would run through her in waves.

After we’d finished that morning before the Fourth, Mom asked, “What are your plans for today?” her chest still heaving from exertion moments before.

“The twins and Jeremy are supposed to meet up here this morning,” I replied. “Amy and Mary will show up too.”

“I am almost surprised Mary isn’t here already,” Mom said with a sly grin on her face.

“Me too, actually.”

“You are going to have to be on your toes with that one.”

“Yeah, she is a handful.”

“Yeah, I’m sure she does fill up your hands, but it’s your cock doing the filling I am more worried about.”

“Mom!” I gasped, eyes instantly wide and looked towards the front door to make sure no one was there. “What are you talking about?” My voice sounded hushed.

“Ha! You have no idea what you found in her, or what she found in you I think is more accurate.” Now Mom’s smile was full and beautiful and the wrinkles by her eyes really started to show. “Mary is not a shy girl, at all.”

“I know that—”

“No one here is really all that shy, obviously.” Mom pointed out our nakedness and the fact we were outside. “That’s not what I mean. She isn’t shy about wanting to enjoy your cock in front of anyone and everyone.”

“No, she doesn’t—”

“Oh yes she does. She was literally riding you on the porch the night we met her.”

“We were not having sex.”

“She might not have gotten you inside her, but she definitely had you buried in her pubic hair.” Mom raised her hand to stop the protest I was about to issue. “She had you right where she wanted you. It’s okay with me and your dad so quit getting all worried.”

I wanted to say something, but she wouldn’t let me get a word in.

“I can see it all over your face, Sam. You have to remember though, there are some unspoken rules here. No one has full-on sex out in the communal areas. She is going to want you to do that, though, and more if I don’t miss my guess. Just be careful and try not to be too obvious.”

“Okay.”

“Good. I remember being a girl her age, and learning about sex...” She had a flush to her cheeks when she said that. “Have fun but watch out. Okay? Her grandma isn’t like yours. She is a bit ... rigid in her thinking on some things.”

“I will try,” I replied and blushed myself. “She doesn’t really give me any choice though, not that I am complaining.”

“I know you will, Sam. You’re a good kid. Meet us here this afternoon. Your dad is going over to your grandparents’ place today and he will be back after lunch. Then we can start getting things ready for the BBQ.”

“Is Dad going to go to the work site with Grandpa?”

“No, he is going to go visit your grandma. They haven’t seen each other for quite a while.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.