The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

I woke up on my side, with Sara’s warm back pressing against my chest and my arm was wrapped around her, holding onto her pert boob. I lifted my head, looked around my room and saw my door still closed and nothing amiss. I looked down at Sara and smiled. I rested my head back down on my pillow and I shifted, pulling Sara as tight to me as I could.

“Mmm,” she moaned in her sleep but didn’t wake up. I laid there with her, listening to her breathe, feeling her chest rise and fall in the palm of my hand.

The sun was fully up when I pulled my hand away from her boob and slinked my way out of bed. I went across the hall to quickly relieve the pressure from my bladder. If not for that daily function, I would have stayed in bed. When I finished in the bathroom, I took a quick peek in my room. Sara had shifted and was on her other side, now facing the wall. All I could see of her was some of her hair because she had wrapped herself like a loose burrito in my blankets. I chuckled silently to myself and headed downstairs.

When I walked into the living room, Mom was sitting in her usual spot. She gave me a questioning gaze and I blushed. I sat down next to her in the middle of the couch while she studied me.

“Have a good night?” Mom asked.

“Yeah. I got a great night’s sleep.”

“I bet.” She smirked at me. “I looked in on you this morning.”

“You did, why?”

“Because your sister left her bedroom door open, and her bed was still made. I figured she was with you, but I wanted to make sure.”

“Oh.”

“Did you two have sex then?”

I just nodded with a silly grin on my face and Mom rolled her eyes at me.

“I will check on her later then, when she gets out of your bed.”

Mom then wrapped her arms around me and pulled me so that I was leaning against her chest. My shoulder blades were pressed against her pillowy boobs. She held me like that for a long time and didn’t stop until Sara walked into the room and sleepily wiped her eyes as she tried to wake up.

Sara flopped onto the love seat and said, “Good morning, Mom.”

“How are you feeling?” Mom asked.

Sara blushed and said, “Good.”

“Now that your two are both awake, I will make you both some breakfast. Come sit in the kitchen with me so we can talk.” Mom gave us both smiles, got up and walked to the kitchen. Sara and I followed closely behind, our fingers interlaced together.

I watched as Mom grabbed all the ingredients to make pancakes and put them on the counter of the island where Sara and I were sitting together. For some reason, Mom was making a special meal for us. I didn’t want to assume it was a celebration type thing, but that’s sure what it seemed like.

“So, how was it with Sam, Sara?” Mom asked evenly, no accusation or judgment in her tone at all.

“What do you mean, Mom?” Sara answered hesitantly.

“You and Sam having sex and more importantly, you, losing your virginity. How was it?”

“It was okay I guess.”

“Just, okay?” Mom now had a worried look on her face. “Did something else happen?”

“No, no. Nothing else happened. Sam was great. We went slow, and when we ... did it, it was really sweet.”

“You don’t have to be nervous talking about what you two are doing together.” Mom looked at Sara and then to me to make sure I knew she was talking to both of us. “Remember what we talked about in the cabin. It’s okay with your dad and me if you two explore and have fun. We just want you two to be open and be honest with us about it. There are consequences, like getting pregnant that you have to be careful about.”

“I’m on the pill. Of course, there could be consequences, but we will be okay!” Sara reached out her arm, hooked it in mine and pulled me towards her. Mom smiled at Sara lovingly.

“Yes, I know you are on the pill, and, as you remember, I was the one who took you to the doctor to get the prescription. That’s not all of what I am talking about though, Sara.” Mom reached out to take Sara’s free hand in hers on top of the counter. “What happens when you start to develop feelings for each other? You two can’t be a couple long term. That’s not okay.”

“Oh, I know what you’re saying, Mom.” I nodded as well.

“There are some things that are unavoidable. Anytime you have sex with someone you get closer to them. Sometimes a little, sometimes a whole lot. Neither one of you can just up and leave each other. You will always be brother and sister, no matter what happens.”

“We know, Mom,” I replied.

“Just keep that in mind, please. Sara, make sure you are taking your pill every morning. I am not ready to be a grandma yet.”

Sara and I started giggling.

“I’m serious, you two.”

Mom turned to the stove and got to work on the pancakes. When they were ready, she made a stack for each of us with a slice of butter on each layer. She also warmed up some maple syrup as well. When we finished off the amazing food, Mom went back to the living room while Sara and I cleaned up the dishes. When we were done, Sara kissed me and ran upstairs to put some clothes on so she could meet up with her friends.

Every day that week, Sara left the house in the mornings to go hang out with her friends and left me the only one home with Mom. I spent most of the day up in my room, except for when mom called for me to take out the trash. She would thank me and then I would be back up in my room to read.

The first night after dinner, Sara came up to my room after she took a shower. Her hair was still wet, and she was using a towel to attempt to dry it. We were still awake when Mom and Dad headed to bed. Mom opened my door and checked on us before closing it again and going into her own bedroom.

“Do you want to have sex?” Sara asked, sounding unsure.

“Hell, yes I do,” I replied, and we both started giggling.

We both ended up in my bed with her on top of me, my hard cock buried inside of her as she bounced up and down until she orgasmed. Laying back and watching her work was amazing. Her smaller boobs bouncing slightly, her nipples hard as rocks. She started out leaning down and giving me perfect access so I could suck on her nipples. The further along we went, the straighter and taller she sat on me as she ground her pussy into me. When I eventually came inside her, that sent her over the edge as well. Her pussy then pulsed, and it felt like it was milking my shaft. It was incredible.

I met up with Mom on the couch the next morning. She smiled when I walked into the room and her nipples hardened almost immediately.

“Good morning, Mom. “ I smiled at her, and she returned it as she shifted position, so she had a better vantage point. “Want to play with me?”

“What?” Mom gasped; her eyes were wide with shock.

“No, um. I meant do you want to play with yourself while I play with myself?” I asked, blushing furiously.

“You scared me for a minute, wow.” Mom was breathing hard now and held a hand on her chest while she tried to get herself under control. “I told you I would teach you things, but I also told you it would be hands-off teaching.”

“Sorry,” I smiled weakly. “I know. I just wanted to watch you come.”

“Sure, that’s fine.” Mom lifted up and spread her legs and leaned back in front of me, giving me a perfect view of her shaved pussy. Her hand moved between her legs and started to move in small circles around her clit. She was wet, really wet. She looked at me with an expectant smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.