The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

Sara and Dad got back shortly after noon, which Mom was happy about. When we finally peeled ourselves off of the porch swing, it was only fifteen minutes before Dad’s car pulled up with the groceries Mom needed. After our intense session, she had peppered me with questions about the mysterious Mary. I answered all of them the best I could, and by the time she was done, Mom was smiling about how I was describing the new girl.

The four of us had a nice lunch, full of questions and laughing. Mom and Dad wanted to hear about how our summer was going. Mom mentioned Mary and Amy. Dad looked at me with a raised eyebrow and Sara started telling everyone about the cousins. Very little was held back. Sara told them about how Mary seemed to be attached to me at the hip, or more importantly my lap. That got Mom and Dad laughing and I grinned but blushed at the same time.

“What are you two going to be up to today?” Mom asked while Sara and I were clearing the table.

“I’m not sure,” I answered. “I think Jeremy will be showing up today, so probably meeting up with him.”

“Yeah, Mina and Mona should be here too,” Sara chimed in and then asked me, “Do you know when Jon and Adam are supposed to be here?”

“I have no idea. Last year they didn’t get here until later in July.”

“When you two get done with the dishes, go outside, and catch up with your friends,” Mom said. She looked right at me when she said, “Make sure you are back in time for dinner. We have some things to discuss tonight.”

“Okay,” I said in a subdued tone.

As Sara and I got clear of the cabin, she turned to me and asked, “What was that about?”

I gave her a sideways glance, “Mary.”

“What about Mary? Mom and Dad seemed excited about her.”

“When she, umm ... like that time in the hot tub. I didn’t have a condom.”

“Oh! Oh shit.”

“Yeah, Mom asked if I was being careful and protecting myself. I told her I was, except when Mary basically sits on my dick out of nowhere.”

“We’ll have to ask Mary—or Amy might be better—if there is anything to worry about.”

“Probably a good idea. I have a feeling Dad is not going to be happy later.”

“There is nothing we can do about it right now,” Sara said as she wrapped her arm around my waist, jostling me playfully. “Let’s go see if we can find Jeremy, and maybe we’ll run into Mina and Mona.”

We checked the pool, hot tub, natural hot spring, and even the sauna but there was no sign of Jeremy or the twins. We did run into Mary and Amy who were both very excited to see me and Sara.

“Hi, Sam!” Mary yelled and started running in our direction when she saw us.

Amy didn’t run, but waved at us and followed Mary, just at a more leisurely pace. When Mary got to us, she launched herself at me and I had no choice but to catch her. My arms wrapped around her, my hands cupping her ass as they squeezed my hips between her legs and locked ankles on my lower back.

“I wasn’t sure if I was going to see you today!” Mary said excitedly and kissed me on the lips.

“Oh, knock it off Mary,” Amy rolled her eyes at Mary’s antics. “You knew where they were staying, and you already checked their cabin. They weren’t there and you threw a fit when I said we should leave them alone today.”

“Shh!” Mary hissed at Amy and looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

“It’s fine, Mary,” Sara said as she chuckled. “We were looking for you too.”

“Really?!”

“Mhmm, we are going to have to go get dinner in a bit with our parents.”

“Can I uh ... I mean...”

“Are you really trying to invite yourself to dinner when their parents just got here?” Amy said, flabbergasted.

“What? I like having dinner with Sara and Sam,” Mary said quietly, sounding suddenly shy.

“I know you are excited but come on. You are acting like a crazy little girl and if you want Sam to really like you, and not just for your body, you need to act your age,” Amy said and then put her hands on her hips as if she was Mary’s mother and not her cousin.

“Oh no!” Mary yipped. “Do you think I am crazy?”

The panic in her eyes made me want to both drop her and run and squeeze her as tightly as I could. Amy just stood there, hands on hips not looking pleased at all. Sara stood there watching me with a questioning look on her face, waiting to see what I would do.

“Umm, no, no I don’t think you are crazy.”

“Yay!” Mary yelled and kissed me again, this time with tongue.

“Put her down already, before you slip and accidently put your penis in my cousin’s little vagina ... again.”

I did as she asked. Mary didn’t resist and stood on her own two feet. Amy bringing up my penis in her cousin’s vagina gave me an idea. I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea exactly, but I decided to run with it.

“If it’s okay with our parents, do you two want to come to dinner with us tonight?” I asked, keeping my focus on Amy but also looking at Mary.

“Yes please!” Mary immediately answered.

“Hmm,” Amy hummed, not sure if I had a hidden motive.

“Good idea, Sam,” Sara jumped in. “Come have dinner with us. You will love our parents, they’re great.”

“Are you sure?” Amy asked, still unsure.

“Yeah, it will be fine. I promise,” Sara said confidently.

“I suppose.” Amy didn’t seem to like the idea, but she saw the excitement on her cousin’s face and didn’t want to disappoint her.

“Can we go swimming before we go to your cabin?” Mary asked.

“Sure, let’s go,” Sara answered.

The pool was still almost empty, but there were a handful of younger and older kids either on the diving boards or in the hot tub. The shallow end of the pool was as empty as it could be. Mary was the first one into the water, which wasn’t a surprise. I think she would live in the water if she were allowed to.

“Are you guys up for another race?” Mary asked, a grin on her face as if she had something secretly planned.

“Not right now, Mary,” Amy said, saving Sara and me from turning her down.

We hung out in the water for a while. Mary swam everywhere, treading water when she wasn’t moving, even though she could touch the bottom just fine.

“We should probably head back,” I said, watching Mary continue to tread water but her head was getting lower and lower in the water.

“Yeah, just in case they say no. I don’t think they will, but just to be sure,” Sara agreed with me.

When we got to our cabin, Mom was sitting on the porch swing with Dad. There was a bit of a shuffle as they moved when they saw us, which led me to believe they were probably in the act, and we had interrupted them.

“Hey guys, who are these pretty girls? Well girl, you are not a girl at all but a young woman,” Mom said with a big smile as she looked at Mary and Amy.

“Mom, this is Mary,” I said, pointing to Mary who looked like she was nervous. “And this is Amy.”

“It’s good to meet you Mary, I’ve heard a little bit about you.” Mom smiled at the girl who wouldn’t meet her eyes. “Amy, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“Thanks, it’s nice to meet you too,” Amy said with a brilliant smile on her face.

“We were wondering if Mary and Amy could join us for dinner, if that’s okay?” I asked.

“I don’t see why not, what do you think honey?” Mom turned and asked Dad who just nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.