The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

Friday night, the six of us were sitting around the table eating dinner when the phone rang.

“That’s probably your mom,” Grandma said, wiping her face with her napkin and getting up to answer the phone as it rang for the third time.

“Hello? ... Hi, are you packed and ready to head out yet? ... Oh good, we are just having dinner right now.” Grandma looked at Sara and me and smiled, holding the phone to her ear. “Tomorrow, okay. What time? ... Sounds good, the kids are looking forward to seeing you. Yup, no problem. See you tomorrow, bye.” Grandma hung up the phone and sat back down at the table.

“Your parents should be here in the morning,” she said in a matter-of-fact tone. “So, you two will get one more night here with us. Then tomorrow, shortly after breakfast, they should be here. Your Mom and Dad are excited to see you two.”

“That means you will have to get all your things ready to take over there tomorrow,” Grandpa said. “Don’t forget your work clothes, that way you can still help out if you want to.”

“We will,” I replied.

“If you aren’t planning to work anymore, you can leave the clothes here, too,” Grandma cut in. “There isn’t any storage in the cabins for clothes, really. So, you can keep using the dresser here. You will just have to come by here to change before and after work.”

“Thanks Grandma. That would be great.”

“Yeah, the shower is bigger and better here too, so that would be perfect.” Sara agreed with me.

After dinner, Grandma and Grandpa asked if we all wanted to join them in the hot spring. We all agreed, and Grandma let us know they wouldn’t be there too long and then the four of us kids, well, three kids and a young adult, could do whatever we wanted. All six of us headed to the hot spring, which was surprisingly empty. We all climbed in, each of us taking a seat on the underwater bench seat. Grandpa sat down first with Grandma next to him.

“Come sit down, Sam,” she said to me.

I sat down next to her, and Mary sat next to me with Amy next to her. Sara sat down next to Grandpa, who was happy for the company. Mary managed to keep her hands to herself, which really surprised me, honestly. We all just talked; we were all excited for more people to show up. Even Grandma and Grandpa were excited for the younger generations to start arriving.

Mary had all kinds of questions about Sara and my friends from last summer. She wanted to know who they were, what they were like, and anything else she could think of. Amy even got really curious, especially when Mina and Mona were brought up. With her liking girls and only girls, it didn’t surprise me she would be interested in a pair of beautiful twins. I had no idea if they were interested in girls. From what I knew they weren’t, but that didn’t mean I was right, and that Amy shouldn’t find out for herself. I hope she did, and that I was close by to see it with my own eyes.

Sara, Mary, Amy, and I hung out well after it got dark. Mary didn’t try to sit on my dick once. She was always right next to me, but that was all. When Sara started to yawn, that was the sign that we needed to get back and get some sleep. Mom and Dad would be here tomorrow morning, and I was excited. It would be better if we could all just stay at Grandma and Grandpa’s house, but the cabin wasn’t bad either. It would also be nice to get to be around people a few decades younger, not that the older folks were bad though. I just wanted to be around some folks that were ... more active.

I fell asleep with Sara laying her head on my chest, her arm laying on my stomach and her leg draped over mine. We were in the exact same position when I woke up, my morning wood was just above her leg and below her arm. I was feeling horny as all get out, but Sara wasn’t having it and I just didn’t feel right taking advantage of her in her sleep. Even though she had talked to me about it, I still felt like it was wrong.

I extricated myself out from under her as quickly as I could because I needed to pee really badly. When the pressure on my bladder was relieved, I headed out to the back deck to enjoy the morning. The sun wasn’t up yet, but I could see the warm glow on the horizon letting me know it wouldn’t be long until it did. Grandma hadn’t come out yet with coffees and I was really, and I mean really horny. My morning wood had softened enough for me to pee, but it was now back in full force.

I wrapped my hand around my shaft and started to slowly stroke myself. The pleasure was instant, and my mind started to run through all the things that turned me on. Sara, Mary, Amy, and Mom. The image of Mom sitting with me on the porch swing lingered and my heart started to beat faster as I got closer to my release. Thinking about it while I was jerking off made me excited that I would get to do it for real tomorrow morning.

I thought I heard the patio door slide open, but I was lost in my pleasure as I reached my peak. Grandma sat down in the chair next to me as the last two spurts of come leaked out and over my hand.

“Feel better?” she asked with a smirk as she set my coffee cup down in front of me. “Here’s your coffee and here are some paper towels for you to clean up.”

“Oh, thanks.” I took the paper towels and wiped off my hand. “I didn’t think you would be out here already. Sorry about the mess.”

“It’s fine, not a big deal at all. It’s not like that was the first time I saw a boy come.”

I didn’t say anything to that. I knew what she meant though. She was talking about my dad. It’s not that I wasn’t curious about what all they did when he was my age. I just didn’t want to talk about it right that second. I couldn’t help but feel weird that she had just seen me masturbate and then orgasm. It shouldn’t have mattered to me. She had seen Mary wiggle in my lap against my dick. She knew Sara and I were not just sleeping in bed at night. I even had a feeling she had wanted to see me do more, maybe a lot more. Even with all of that, I was still embarrassed.

We sat and finished our coffees together and when we were both done, we headed inside for breakfast. Sara and Grandpa showed up right after I sat down at the table. Grandma grabbed us bowls, spoons, a box of cereal, and the milk. I grabbed the box of Cheerios and was about to start pouring them into my bowl when the front door opened and in stepped Mom and Dad. They were still dressed and hadn’t gotten a chance yet to strip out of their clothes.

“Mom!” Sara jumped and ran to Mom who was standing with her arms open wide.

“What? You aren’t excited to see me?” Dad said in a mock pout.

“Of course, I am happy to see you Daddy!”

Sara let go of Mom and wrapped her arms around Dad who started chuckling at the fierceness of her hug. When Sara hugged Dad, I took my turn to hug Mom.

“I missed you,” I said as she hugged me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.