The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

I felt the warm, welcoming pressure surrounding me. There is no other word for it besides perfect.

“Holy shit, holy mother fucking shit,” Amy said, watching her younger cousin as she sat on my cock.

“Umm, wow,” Sara said softly.

Mary was tight, I mean really, really tight, but she was so wet that it felt like the perfect fit. Like I was meant to be inside her.

“Oh, God. Shit!” Mary gasped.

“Are you okay?” Amy asked with obvious concern laced on her voice.

“Yessss!” She hissed. “It’s ... oh wow.”

Mary didn’t move, she didn’t rock her hips or lift herself up and drop back down, no. She just sat there, my hard dick splitting her open. I moved my hands to just above her hips. I gripped her tightly, but not forcefully, feeling the smaller, delicate girl in my lap. I could feel her relax as she got used to me inside of her.

“Fuck, Amy,” Mary whined. “This is not what you said it would feel like. Not at all.”

Mary flexed, squeezed, and relaxed when she turned to look at Amy. She didn’t turn her head, she tried to turn her whole body, which sent a wave of sensations through my body. I closed my eyes as tightly as I could and gripped Mary’s waist, not wanting her to move. I was on the cusp of coming and I was not at all ready for that.

“Oh, your hands...” Mary started to say but trailed off when her eyes met mine over her shoulder.

Mary started to subtly move her hips, pulling me in and out of her vagina. She started to feel something she liked and got a little more aggressive in her movements. Amy noticed what was happening before anyone else. Mary was too lost in what was happening inside of her.

“Mmm,” Mary started to moan so softly I wasn’t sure anyone else could hear her but me.

I didn’t make a sound. I was too busy trying not to come as I felt her opening moving no more than an inch on my cock. That inch was amazing.

“Oh no. No, no, no!” Amy yelled.

“What?” Mary asked, panicked.

“He’s going to ... you know...”

“Really? Are you sure?” Mary looked at me, and I tried to smile, but I am sure it came out more like a grimace as I tried to hold back my orgasm. “Oh! Now, can you right now?”

I nodded, there was no holding back what was coming and the only way I wasn’t going to do it deep into Mary was if I gripped her and threw her off me. Either way, I was going to finish. Right. Now.

“Do it! Please Sam, I want to feel it. Please!”

That was all she wrote. The pressure in my balls raced through my dick and flooded the incredibly tight, wet, warm, perfect pussy Mary had wrapped around me.

“I..., I can feel him. I mean it, I can actually feel it!” Mary announced, she didn’t move a muscle, but somehow, she knew how to make her channel massage me from inside. “Oh my God!”

“Shit! Oh, fuck Mary,” I moaned through the most intense release I could remember.

No one moved. Sara sat perfectly still. Amy sat there, her hands over her mouth looking at us in shock. Mary just sat there, feeling me pulse inside of her and I just held on, my grip getting tighter and tighter with each spurt of come as it invaded Mary’s pussy.

When it was over, Mary didn’t move. Her hands grasped mine, which were still holding her sides but no longer gripping her as tightly as I could. I felt a hand on my side closest to Sara. I turned to see her smiling at me, but her chin was downcast slightly, as if she were hiding. Her eyes shone and I smiled at her with all the love I could muster. She gave me a smile back and I smiled even bigger because of it.

“Mary, you should get off of him now,” Amy said quietly. She didn’t say it in a forceful way, more of a suggestion. “We will have to go and get you cleaned up, quickly. Before Granny and Papa see you.”

“Oh shit,” Mary gasped. “Granny is going to be pissed.”

Amy nodded, a serious but understanding look on her face. Mary slowly lifted off my dick and when I was finally released, I wanted nothing more than to be right back inside her. Sara’s hand moved swiftly to my upper thigh, and I could feel the back of her fingers on my deflating dick.

“Come on, Mary. Let’s hurry,” Amy said and both she and Mary got out of the hot spring, but not before Mary gave me a searing kiss that left me lightheaded.

“I guess it’s time for us to go too,” Sara said.

“Yeah.” I didn’t know what else to say.

Sara grabbed my hand and we got out of the hot spring and walked back to the house.

“You two need to get some sleep, you have work in the morning,” Grandpa called out when we got inside.

“We know,” Sara answered and led me to the bathroom. “We’re going to take a quick shower and then go to bed.”

When we stepped into the bathroom, Sara quickly shut the door, turned on the shower, and pushed me under the water.

“I can’t believe you did that,” she said. “Not that she fucked you, but that you let it happen in the hot spring, Sam. What if someone tells Grandma or Grandpa. They would be furious.”

“I’m sorry, it just kind of happened.”

“You can’t just let it happen like that. You have to tell her no, or else you two are going to get in trouble. That’s the last thing we need. What if we have to leave because you get caught with her?”

“I know, I know. I will be more careful. Promise.”

“Good! God that was hot, I was so turned on knowing what she was doing to you.”

“Really?” I said, looking at Sara and the water cascaded down my face. “You weren’t mad?”

“I wasn’t mad, not really. I was more jealous than anything. I wanted to reach over and...”

“Yeah, that probably wouldn’t be a good idea.”

“I know. That’s why I didn’t.”

“Good, thank you.”

“Can you go again?”

“Tonight? Probably not. We can in the morning.”

“Oh, my alarm clock.”

“Something like that.”

“I would like that, I think.”

“Deal, you’re mine when I wake up.”

“Even if I am still asleep?” She raised an eyebrow at me. “You would fuck me with this dick, while I am sleeping?”

“Umm,” I gulped, her hand massaging my dick and balls. “If umm ... you, uh ... want me to.”

“Mmm, yes please.”

“Okay, I can do that.”

Sara and I took turns washing each other, both of us taking our time when we got to each other’s sensitive spots. It took longer than a let’s get clean shower, but not near as long as a let’s have sex in the shower. When we were both thoroughly clean, we got out, toweled ourselves off, and headed straight to the bed we shared in the guest room. We both went to sleep quickly, Sara snuggled up into me with my one arm wrapped around her, which he held in both of her hands tight to her chest.

The day before had set the tone for the rest of the week until Mom and Dad arrived Saturday morning. Mary and Amy were waiting for Sara and me every day when Grandpa brought us home. Grandma even took it upon herself to invite Mary and Amy to have dinner with us the rest of the week while we were there. They readily agreed, and our usually four-person dinner turned into a six-person affair. What was strange was the meals and conversation didn’t feel any different with the new additions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.