The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

“Mary! Hey, Earth to Mary,” Amy said, waving a hand in front of Mary’s face. “You can’t do what I think you want to do.”

“And what is that?” Mary said as she kept rocking her pussy on my shaft.

“You know damn well what I am talking about.”

“Yeah, well, if someone doesn’t like it, they can come tell me to stop.” Mary stuck out her tongue at Amy.

Amy and Sara watched the girl on my lap like a hawk. Both of them for different reasons. Amy because she didn’t want Mary getting into trouble and Sara because she wanted to see what was happening. I could already see the lusty look on her face, and both her hands were under the surface of the water. I knew where they were without even looking, I was sure her own pussy was getting some manual stimulation right this moment.

“Mary, we shouldn’t,” I said quietly.

“Do you want me to stop?” she said seductively as she looked over her shoulder.

Her hands squeezed mine, which were holding her firm, but soft tits. I didn’t want her to stop, not even a little bit, but I was worried just like Amy was about us getting in trouble. There was a standing rule, well, not really a rule but a courtesy that everyone followed that was, no full-on public sex. Hard-ons and overall arousal was fine. Even masturbation as long as it wasn’t a full-on display wasn’t questioned. Even though it was technically okay, I didn’t have the balls to do it. Sure, I did it on my porch of the cabin, but that was different. It wasn’t here at the pool communal area.

I had to stop her now, or there was no way I was going to stop her if she took it to the next step.

“I don’t want you to stop,” I said, a pained look on my face. “But we need to, before we can’t.”

“Okay, fine.” Mary ground on me one last time and when she rocked back, I could feel the head of my cock at her entrance.

I tensed up, waiting for it, but she slid back forward and then got up with a naughty grin on her face. Mary moved to sit next to Amy, who was quite pleased with her younger cousin moving closer to her. Mary hugged the girls from the side, her face smashed into Amy’s breast. Amy smiled, but the smile on Mary’s face was on a whole other level.

Amy squeaked and jumped, “Hey!”

“What?” Mary said, giving her a shit eating grin.

“Don’t do that,” Amy answered and then whispered, “Later.”

I heard that clearly, and Mary kissed Amy’s nipple and sat up. Now I knew exactly what was going on. Mary and Amy have a thing. Wow. Sara noticed it when I put the puzzle together and nodded to me with her own sultry smile. I guess she already knew, which didn’t surprise me with how girls talk to each other. They always seem to know everything and well before boys do. It wasn’t fair, but it worked in my favor, so I didn’t mind.

We sat in the water for a while longer, my cock remaining painfully hard, but now my balls were aching. When the sun started to fall below the horizon, I was the first one out of the hot tub, saying it was time to go home. All three girls giggled at the hardness between my legs, and I just rolled my eyes and started walking home at a brisk pace.

“What’s up, Sam,” Mary called, her giggling cutting off when she realized I wasn’t happy.

I ignored her and kept walking, my dick leading the way. I could hear the three girls trying to keep up behind me, but soon their voices faded away before I made it back home. I immediately went inside, didn’t say hello to Grandpa or Grandma and headed straight to the bedroom to handle the situation I still hadn’t lost yet. When Sara walked in, she stopped dead in her tracks as she watched the last bit of semen leak out from the tip of my dick.

“It was so bad that you couldn’t wait for me?” Sara asked.

“No, I couldn’t wait,” I said, my breathing still ragged.

“Sorry, I didn’t know.”

“I am going to go to sleep.” I rolled over, facing the wall and went to sleep.

I didn’t even feel Sara crawl into bed. I wasn’t sure if she got in right then or waited to get in later. At that point it didn’t matter to me. When I woke up in the morning, she had stolen the blankets again and she had pulled her knees up to her chest. I slid out of bed and handled my morning business in the bathroom before meeting Grandma in the kitchen.

“Good morning, Sam. How did you sleep?” she asked as she walked in and saw me leaning against the counter.

“Not great, I’m not in the best mood this morning.”

“I wondered if that would be the case,” she said, looking at me as if she were deciding something. “Sara told us you went home early and passed out right away. She was a little upset.”

“Ugh, I will have to tell her it wasn’t her fault when she wakes up.”

“That’s probably a good idea, and she will feel better if you do.”

She walked over to where I was standing and wrapped me in a warm, loving hug. I welcomed the hug, feeling that I needed one at that moment.

“Ready to make some actually good coffee?” she asked.

“Yah, let’s do it.” That made her giggle, which I wasn’t expecting, and I thought I heard her say something under her breath, but I couldn’t make it out.

Grandma went through the process step by step and answered any questions I had along the way. When it was all said and done the two of us went outside to enjoy the fruits of our labor. I only had a couple more days of coffee on the back deck with Grandma. I knew in that moment just then that I was going to miss it. I highly doubted that I was going to remember how to make our coffee. I made the decision that at some point, I was going to have to come back to see her for coffee in the morning.

After breakfast, Sara and I went to our shared room to get ready for work. Sara was still moping around. Obviously, something was wrong, and I was sure that something was me.

“Sara?” She didn’t acknowledge me at all when I said her name. “Sara, I want to tell you something.”

She moved her eyes to look at me but wouldn’t face me.

“I’m sorry about last night. It was not your fault, and it wasn’t fair of me to treat you like that. I’m sorry.”

She didn’t say anything but walked over to me and gave me a tight hug as her body shook with silent tears.

“Are you okay?” I asked her and she nodded with a small barely-there smile.

Sara was in a good mood the rest of the day. She never allowed herself to get too far away from me and if she had to run and get something she always hurried back so that we were close together. At lunch she explained to me that Mary was really upset.

“Amy had tried to explain to her why you weren’t happy, but she and I didn’t really get it.” She looked at me as if she were suddenly shy. “Grandma and Grandpa had to explain it to me, and I felt even worse. They both told me it wasn’t my fault, but I still felt bad.”

“I really am sorry about how I reacted.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.