The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

I woke up with a raging erection and it was situated perfectly between Sara’s butt cheeks. Feeling the warmth from her crack, I nuzzled my face into her neck and slowly started to saw my dick up and down her crack. I lightly kissed her neck, right below her ear.

“Mmm,” Sara moaned and shifted her hips a bit.

I took that as a good sign and shifted the arm that had been around her middle up and cupped her boob. Her nipple started to harden immediately in my palm, and she started to rock her hips a bit. I released her breast and moved that hand down between her legs. She was more than ready. I wasn’t sure how she wasn’t dripping with how wet she was. My fingers slid effortlessly through her outer lips and straight into her hot middle.

I teased around the opening of her pussy, and she started to moan in earnest. I dragged my fingers up until I found her clit, already hard and coated in her juices. I pulled my hips back as far as I could, which was just far enough for my hardness to slide up between her legs. I used the hand that was on her clit to help position my cock and once I was in the right place, I slid it home slowly, not wanting to hurt her.

“Oh fuck, Sam.” Sara gasped and then slammed her hand over her mouth.

I started to very slowly drive in and then pull out of her wet center. Agonizingly slowly because I didn’t want to pop off right away. I needed this to last a little bit, at least until she orgasmed and then I would follow her lead. I played with her clit as my dick slid up and down her channel.

“Shit, fuck. Oh god, I’m going to come. Keep doing that—yes that—right—there.”

I did as she asked but put as much force as I could into each thrust. It wasn’t much, laying on our sides like this didn’t make it easy, but it was still effective.

“I’m coming!”

“Me too!” I groaned into her ear.

Her whole body went rigid, but her pussy started to pulse around my shaft. It was as if her pussy was milking me, demanding me to unload inside of her. I didn’t hold back. Three quick thrusts and then I buried myself as deep in her as I could and felt the orgasm wash over and through my body. When it was finally over, I kissed her neck again, and crawled over her to make my way out of bed. I really needed to take a shower and I needed some coffee after that!

“Thank you, Sam. That was the best wake up alarm I have ever had,” Sara said when I made it over her still prone form.

“You’re welcome.”

The hot shower felt great, and I quickly ran my razor over my parts to get rid of any stubble. That was one thing I learned quickly. Either shave daily, or once a week. If you only shave once a week, there is itching, and it gets pretty damned intense. It also doesn’t look good when you have a hand constantly on your dick and balls scratching it as if your life depended on it. Every day is the better option, but it takes a while for your skin to get used to a sharp blade being dragged across it all the time. The other thing I noticed, if you stay on top of it, it goes so much faster, which is definitely a good thing.

Showered, feeling clean and dried off, I headed out the back patio door to find Grandma already in her chair holding her mug and a second one sitting in front of my usual chair.

“I wasn’t sure if you were going to make it this morning,” she said and winked at me.

“Sorry, took me a minute to get out of bed and get showered.”

“I heard.” She chuckled when I started to blush.

I picked up the mug and took a sip. Feeling the somewhat sweet warmth as it slid down my throat, felt and tasted amazing. I leaned back in my chair, resting the mug on my chest as I did.

“Comfy?”

“Yeah, I could get used to this every morning.”

“Unless you want to come here every morning, I am going to have to teach you how to make these so you can have them in the mornings with your mom.”

“Tomorrow morning?”

“Sure, it’s a date,” Grandma said, smiling at me. “I am looking forward to it. Even if that means you won’t be having coffee with me in the mornings.”

“We’ll have plenty of coffee, Grandma, I promise.”

“I would like that, Sam. Thank you.”

Grandma and I finished our drinks and then Grandpa and Sara joined us for breakfast. Right after, the two of us kids went to our room to get dressed. Somehow Grandpa got our clothes washed; I had no idea when he got that done but I was thankful. Grandpa then delivered us to the job site. Steve didn’t have us doing much besides cleaning up all the trowels and tools we used the day before. It wasn’t hard work, just tedious. If it were up to me, all these things would have been done before everyone left the site yesterday.

Lunch came and went, and the afternoon was more of the same as the morning. The pool was now all but done, they were laying the tiles on the walls now and the light fixtures would be installed later today or tomorrow morning. When Grandpa came and picked us up, Sara and I were more than ready to get home.

“Come on kids, let’s go. Your grandma is already making dinner and it should be ready when we get there.”

“Coming Grandpa,” Sara and I said at the same time.

We both jumped into the back of the Ranger and Grandpa fired it up and took us back home for dinner. No surprise that Amy and Mary were on the porch waiting when we pulled up.

“Hi Sam!” Mary said, bouncing in place.

“Hey guys,” Amy said and gave a small wave.

“Hey Amy, Mary, we are going to get changed and grab some dinner. Meet you two by the hot spring when we are done,” Sara offered.

“Sure!” Mary answered.

“Okay, see you in a little while,” I said.

“It won’t be too long, promise,” Sara replied.

“We’ll meet you at the hot spring, go eat,” Amy said and then indicated to the bouncing and excited Mary, “Ignore her, she’s just boy-crazy.”

“I am not,” Mary pouted.

“Yes, you are,” Amy smiled. “Come on, the sooner they go eat the sooner you can sit in Sam’s lap”

Sara laughed at the back and forth between Amy and Mary. She waved goodbye and pulled me inside after her.

There wasn’t much talk about Mary or Amy at dinner, only a passing mention of the girls from Grandma and that was it. More of the talk was on the job site, and the fact that the pool was almost done. Grandpa was talking about getting the new boards delivered and installed, as well as miscellaneous other things the pool could or would need. One of those things was lane floats, for lap swimmers. One of the biggest things he was excited about was that there would be a heating system for the pool, so it could be used longer throughout the year.

It wouldn’t be strong enough to keep the water warm in the winter, but it would be able to handle early spring and late fall easily, or so he was told. There was also a large hot tub that was big enough for ten couples, or twenty people to all sit down around the edges. That was definitely bigger than the old one, but not bigger than the hot springs in either the younger or older parts of camp. Grandpa also expected to have the putt-putt course done in the next week, which I was really excited about and so was Sara. It would be something fun for all of us kids at the camp to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.