The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

I woke up to find Sara, sprawled out over the entire bed. The covers were gone, and I had somehow positioned myself into a ball due to lack of room. I sat up, stretched, and realized I was sore, really sore. I crawled across Sara’s strung-out body, doing my best to avoid kneeling on an arm or leg. The blankets were in a wad on the floor on Sara’s side. She must have stolen them at some point and then got hot and discarded them, not on me, but to the floor.

Thanks Sara, it’s not like I don’t enjoy blankets too.

When I got to my usual seat on the back deck, the sun was just starting to rise. The clouds were a glowing golden red that made it look as though they were on fire. It was beautiful. Without thinking, I started to stroke my dick, bringing it to absolute hardness in no time. I started to think about my mom, and how I missed her, but the vision in my head changed and instead of Mom, it was Amy. My heart started to beat a little faster, harder, with more intent.

Amy was the picture of sex, at least in my mind. She was stunningly beautiful and all I wanted in this moment was for her to be in my lap, riding me. I started to think about how it might feel having her willowy but strong body rocking and grinding as she rode me. What her pussy would feel like, her nipples in my mouth as she moaned, begging for me to give her more and then more again. I started coming before I even realized what was happening and it felt amazing.

I heard the patio door slide open just as my orgasm had subsided, I snapped my head around, my hand still holding my spent cock.

“Good morning, Sam,” Grandma said, handing me the coffee she made me. “Here’s your cup.”

I quickly tried to wipe my hand off on my leg, getting rid of any evidence that may have given away what I had just been doing. I didn’t have to do it, but I felt weird about Grandma seeing or knowing about it. Mom was one thing, Grandma was another.

“Thanks.”

When she sat down, her eyes noticed the used look of my penis and a frown formed on her lips for a moment, but then it was gone, and she took a sip of her steaming mug of coffee.

“Can you teach me how to make this?” I asked, wanting to break the silence that bordered on awkward.

“Sure, Sam, I would love to. Tomorrow morning when you wake up, wait for me in the kitchen and I will show you.”

“Okay, that sounds great.”

I leaned back in my chair and started sipping on my coffee. Grandma did the same thing in her chair. Neither one of us said a word and just enjoyed each other’s company. I finished my cup and then took it inside. Grandma followed me in. Apparently, her cup was empty as well.

“Have a seat at the table, your grandpa will be here shortly.”

She was right. Grandpa walked into the room a minute later and then Sara did the same a couple minutes after Grandpa. Breakfast was a quick and quiet affair and before I knew it, Sara and I were dressed and riding in the back of Grandpa’s Ranger as he stopped to let us out at the job site.

“Morning Sam, hello Sara. How are you two feeling today?” Steve asked as Sara, and I slowly got out of the truck bed.

“Tired,” Sara grumbled.

“Sore, really sore,” I answered.

“I’m not surprised at all,” Steve said, a smile on his face as he did. “Yesterday was hard work. My guys aren’t used to manual labor like that either, so don’t feel too bad.”

I took a moment to look around at the guys on the crew who were all standing around. It didn’t look like anyone was in a hurry to get moving and I even saw a few people stretching their backs and rolling their necks.

“Today will be easier ... for some of you. I will make sure you two don’t do as much as yesterday.”

“Thank god!” Sara groaned.

“Ha, I didn’t think you would complain either,” Steve said. “Come on over after you say goodbye to your grandpa.”

Grandpa gave Sara a gentle hug and waved to me, saying, “I will come get you for lunch, Sam.”

“Okay, sounds good.”

With that handled, Sara and I walked over to where Steve was giving everyone their assignments for the day. Today the crew’s job was going to be finishing the swimming pool. That meant pouring the concrete and, once that was done, the walls were going to be tiled with underwater lights recessed into the walls. The bottom of the pool was going to have to be smoothed and then painted a light blue. That made the water look cleaner and clearer. When we got to the group, Steve was still talking.

“ ... that means around ten o’clock, the cement trucks should start arriving and then they can start pouring.” He looked around at everyone. “You two will help with the chutes,” Steve pointed out two of the men. “Everyone else is going to help move the concrete around and get it spaced evenly in the forms.”

“Sam, Sara, you two need to stay out of the way initially. When and if someone needs a tool or something, it will be your job to run and get it and bring it back as quickly as possible.”

“We can do that.” I nodded and so did Sara.

“Okay, you all know what to do. Get to work!”

When Grandpa picked us back up for lunch, the walls were poured. After lunch, they were going to move to the bottom of the pool and then the patio that went around the whole thing. No one was excited about that part. They kept saying something about raking, which I didn’t understand.

When we got back to the house, Sara and I stripped off our clothes on the porch. Grandpa said he didn’t want any concrete in the house, so it was safer for us to just get naked on the porch. After that, we headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. Sara and I worked together, she washed my back and I washed hers. We were too hungry for it to turn into anything sexual. Tell that to my dick, which got hard as it usually did when Sara ran her hands over me.

Grandma had hot ham and cheese sandwiches ready when Sara and I made it to the kitchen table. I’m not sure what she used for cheese. There was yellow and white cheese, and it was delicious. When we finished off our plates, we put them in the sink for Grandma to clean while we were back at work. We went out to the front porch, put our dirty clothes back on, and Grandpa took us back to the job site.

That afternoon, I learned what raking is when it comes to pouring concrete. There is no other phrase for it beyond it sucks and I don’t even want to do that again. The truck would back in, pour their concrete into a wooden grid, and we would have to rake it into place. Think of using a literal rake to move around a ridiculously heavy and thick oatmeal. That’s about as close as I can get to describing it. Long story short, it’s awful.

When Grandpa showed up to take us home, both Sara’s and my clothes were covered to the knees in dried cement. The legs of our pants were stiff and itchy. I wanted nothing more than to get out of them as soon as possible. If the crew would have been okay with open nudity, I would have done so right there on the job site. They weren’t, though, so we had to wait until we made it back to the house. Grandpa gave us a trash bag to put our clothes in so they could be washed. The laundry inside was off limits to this kind of thing, and rightfully so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.