The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

I opened my eyes to see our bedroom was still dark. Sara was snoring softly, her ass snuggled up against me. Her body was soft, smooth, warm, and I really wanted to get some morning sex. I kissed her shoulder and whispered her name, but she didn’t even flinch. I shook her slightly. Nothing. I waited for a minute and tried to wake her up a third time, but she was dead to the world, sound asleep.

Sighing, I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to release the pressure my bladder was putting on me. When I finished, I walked quietly out the back patio door and took a seat in one of the padded chairs around the glass patio table. I was about to put my feet on the table and lean back when I heard the door behind me. I turned to see Grandma coming out with two steaming mugs of coffee. I had forgotten we had made the deal to have coffee together in the mornings. Not any coffee, but good Grandma-made coffee.

“Did you forget about our morning coffee date?”

“Yeah, I did.” I looked ashamed. “But I remembered the minute I heard you open the door.”

“I figured you might.” She handed me one of the mugs. “Just how you like it.”

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.”

I took a tentative sip, and it instantly warmed my chest and I smiled.

“That’s so good.” I smiled over the rim of the mug.

“Mhmm, it sure is.” Grandma looked at me as she took a sip from her cup. “So, it seemed you and Mary hit it off yesterday.”

“Yeah, she’s nice.”

“Just nice?”

“I mean, she’s cute and gets all excited about things.”

“Things like you, you mean?”

“Grandma,” I groaned

“Don’t think I didn’t know what she was doing in the hot spring, in your lap.” She raised an eyebrow at me, daring me to deny it.

I blushed a little and watched her as she watched me, holding her mug in front of her in both hands, blowing across the top to cool it down a bit.

“She likes you, as if that was hard to see,” she said. “You will have to keep in mind that Sara has feelings too.”

“I know,” I answered. “She talked to me about it last night, actually.”

“She did, did she?”

“Yeah, she did. You didn’t think she would?”

“I wasn’t sure, actually. You are both very young, but old enough to understand your feelings. I just didn’t know if she would talk to you about them specifically.”

“We talk about everything.”

“I imagine you do.” She looked at me with a curious look for a moment before she continued. “I remember when your dad was that age. He wasn’t very good at talking about things like that.”

“Really?”

“Mhmm. I had to pry, and pull everything out of him, literally.”

I choked on the sip of coffee I had in my mouth and almost sprayed it out of my nose. She just started laughing at my reaction, not moving to help me one bit. I coughed a couple times to clear my lungs from the hot, sweet liquid I was drinking.

“What, you knew about your dad, didn’t you?”

I shook my head fast. I did know that he and Grandma had something like I did with Mom, but I thought that was all it was. Maybe I was wrong.

“Oh, I thought you knew.” She had a worried and apologetic look on her face. “I wouldn’t have said anything like that if I had thought you didn’t already know. The thing with you mom in the mornings ... I just thought...”

“You know about my, umm, mornings with Mom?”

“Of course, I do. Your dad told me.”

“He did?”

I was shocked that he had apparently told Grandma. I almost felt betrayed. What I had with Mom was special and just for us.

“Yeah, he seemed happy to tell me about it. Was he not supposed to?”

“It was a secret, or at least it was.” I looked down into the mug that I was now holding in my lap. That way I didn’t have to look at Grandma.

“I’m sorry, Sam. I didn’t mean to upset you,” she apologized as she moved her chair closer to me and rested a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded but kept my head down and eyes focused on my cup. I took a couple deep breaths, trying to calm down a bit. I wasn’t sad, more scared if I was honest. Scared that people would find out about what I was doing, not only with Sara, but with my own mom. Grandma didn’t care, I knew she didn’t, but that didn’t stop my initial panic.

“Would it help if I told you about your dad?” She saw that I was upset and was offering a way to help me.

I didn’t know what to say at first, so I just nodded. Maybe hearing this story would make me feel a little better, or at least help me understand some things.

“Let’s start at the beginning, okay?” Grandma asked, squeezing my shoulder, and shaking me a bit before I peeked up at her. “He was about the same age as you were last summer, maybe a year or two younger, I can’t remember exactly. I remember he started to get interested in girls that year. There were a couple he seemed to be interested in and his body was changing.”

“So, it really was just like what I went through last summer.”

“Yes, exactly like that,” she smiled when I met her eyes. “Times were different back then, though. Your father was getting erections all the time, but they weren’t going away. So, I told him how to make them go away.”

“You told him to jerk off?”

“Yes, not in those words, but yes. He grew up here, before it became a camp that people came to visit, like you and your friends. So, he started to play with his little dick right there. He had no idea what he was doing. He didn’t have a sex education class like you kids do today. When that didn’t work, he asked me for help. So, as a loving mom, I helped. I showed him what to do, and how best to do it.”

I looked at my grandma, with wide eyes and jaw hanging open as fast as it would go.

“Don’t look at me like that and close your mouth.” She shook her head at me. “He had an orgasm and immediately his little penis went soft. That didn’t last long, as I am sure you know. It just became a thing we did if he needed help. Which he did, a lot. I will tell you some other stories later if you want or if you are curious.”

“Wow, I had no idea.”

Grandma gave me a kiss on the forehead, and took her now empty coffee cup inside, leaving me all alone at the patio table with a half full mug of now lukewarm coffee. I sat there alone for a little while longer and finished the rest of my coffee. When I headed back inside Sara and Grandpa were already sitting at the table while Grandma was putting together plates of food for everyone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.