The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

“Getting a little comfortable in my grandson’s lap, aren’t you?” Grandma said with a straight face, one eyebrow raised.

Mary jumped forward, not only sitting up, but completely off my lap. The release of pressure off my dick was instantaneous and I looked to my grandma with surprise at her statement.

“Oh, oh. Sorry, I didn’t mean to do-”

“I was just picking on you, Mary,” Grandma cut her off, barely managing to keep a straight face.

The second she said that, though, she was laughing but Amy was full on cackling at seeing Mary’s instant reaction to jump off my lap. Sara was even laughing, but she held a hand over her mouth to try to cover it up. That left Mary standing in front of the four of us, her eyes shifting from one person to the next as fast as she could.

Mary huffed and rushed back and retook the spot she had just abandoned only a moment before. She had an air of defiance and determination about her as she moved. Just like she had before, she grabbed my hands and wrapped them around her middle once again, as she wiggled her butt back up against my still hard dick. That made everyone, besides me, laugh even harder. Mary tried to hide her face from everyone by burying it in my neck. It was a wonderful feeling, and I was not going to push her away. The feeling I was getting below the water’s surface was enough for me to want to keep her in my lap as long as she wanted to perch there.

With my hands around her stomach, I could feel that she was still a bit stiff. I gave her a gentle squeeze and I felt her release a breath and relax into me. That changed the look on the three women watching us. They went from laughing to curious gazes in an instant. I smiled like a cat who got the cream and I imagine Mary did too, because Grandma took that exact moment to excuse herself leaving the four of us kids alone in the water.

“There is plenty of room now, if you want to move,” I said into Mary’s ear.

“No thanks,” she said and shook her head.

“Oh, god’s sake. Get off his lap, Mary,” Amy chimed in, sounding annoyed.

“No way!” Mary almost yelled.

“You made your point, come on. He is going to be here all summer.”

“Fine.”

Mary moved off my lap to the spot my grandmother had left open. Mary didn’t go far, though. She kept herself plastered up against me. At the same time, I felt Sara’s hand retake my thigh, higher this time. I could feel her fingertips just on the edge of my balls, which solidified not only my cock, but the fact that it would stay that way for a good while longer.

“Thank you, Sam. For letting me sit in your lap. It was ... nice,” Mary said, blushing and not meeting my eyes.

“Your grandma is great. I wish ours was as much fun,” Amy said in a flat tone that I wasn’t sure she wanted anyone to respond to.

“What do you mean?” Sara asked.

“Nothing. Don’t worry about it.”

Mary looked at me shyly and I had a feeling I would know soon enough what Amy’s issues were, but now was not the time. Sara seemed confused and I knew she wanted to find out exactly what was going on, but when I looked at her, I gave her a pleading look and she relented.

“So, Mary, are you parents going to come to camp this summer?” I asked.

“Oh no,” Mary shook her head vigorously. “They sent me to spend the summer with Granny and Papa. This is the only time I get to see them so they said I could spend the summer here.”

“Have your parents ever been here before, Mary?” Sara asked.

“Sure, they have been here a lot when I was younger but only for weekends or things like that. They didn’t like leaving me behind, though, so they stopped coming a couple years ago.”

“Yeah, it sucks you have to be fourteen to be here,” Sara answered quickly. “Sam and I would have been here since we were little if we could have, right Sam?”

“Yeah, it would have been cool if we could have been able to come here our whole lives,” I replied. “What do you girls want to do for the rest of the day?”

“Can we go to the pool?” Mary asked shyly. “I want to see you jump off the diving boards.”

“Sure, let’s go,” I replied with a smile and climbed out of the hot spring.

To no one’s surprise, I was still completely erect.

“Jesus, Sam. Still?” Amy laughed when she saw it.

“What?” I said, trying to act like nothing was going on.

“Ugh, let’s go,” she sighed.

Sara and Mary got out of the hot spring right after Amy and thankfully neither of them mentioned my situation. We all headed off towards the pool, Mary taking the lead, not able to hold back her excitement. When we got to the pool, Mary was the first one headed to the boards. Sara, Amy, and I were following a step or two behind. I thought Mary was scared of the boards, which concerned me a little.

“Are you going to go off the board with us?” I asked Mary.

“Oh no. I am too scared to do something like that.”

“What are you scared of? The boards won’t hurt you.”

Mary looked down at her toes and meekly said, “I don’t like deep water. If I can’t touch the bottom, it scares me.”

“You can’t swim?” Sara asked, shock evident in her voice.

“I can swim!” Mary declared as if she were offended at the notion that Sara assumed she couldn’t.

Mary stomped her way to the shallow end of the pool and dove in. She swam almost the entire width of the pool before she stood up in the water, mere feet from the far wall. She took the remaining steps towards it, put her hand on it and immediately swam freestyle back to the other side, and didn’t even turn her head to breathe once. When she completed her swim, she stood up, wiped her eyes, and pulled her hair back over her ears and looked at Sara with a so there look on her face.

“She is a really good swimmer,” Amy said, the proud smile on her face full of love.

“I bet I could beat all three of you in a race,” Mary declared.

“Oh, really?” Amy’s look now was one of mild annoyance.

“Yes!”

“I’m in, how about your two?” Amy turned and asked us.

“Sure, but I am pretty slow,” I answered.

Sara nodded and grinned. She was a seriously good swimmer. The twins might be the best divers at camp, but I was pretty sure Sara was the fastest swimmer by a wide margin; Amy and Mary didn’t know that. Sara, Amy, and I all got into the water next to where Mary was waiting.

“What did you have in mind for the race, Mary?” Amy asked.

“Four laps. Down, back, down, and back again,” Mary said with a cool confidence. “Unless that’s too far for you.”

Amy started laughing at that, “You know it’s not. Can we use any stroke we want?”

“Freestyle, that way it’s fair and there are no excuses. You are going to lose this time, Amy.” Mary even stuck her tongue out at Amy, which made me laugh and Sara chuckle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.