The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

Sara, Amy, Mary, and I didn’t stay in the water long. It was actually Amy, which surprised me, who suggested we should show Mary around a bit.

“Let’s show Mary around camp,” Amy said and looked at Sara and I expectantly.

“Yeah, sounds good. Let’s go,” Sara said.

She turned her head and looked at me over her shoulder, a little smirk on her face. She popped right out of the water and stood on the edge with Amy waiting for Mary and me to get out. The two of us weren’t far behind, but I wasn’t in a huge hurry to get out. By the time I climbed out, all three of the girls were waiting for me, hands on hips with a hurry up look on their faces. As expected, all three girls looked down towards my waist as I exited the water.

“Oh, wow!” Mary gasped.

“Really Sam?” Amy sighed and shook her head.

“Granny and Papa told me I would probably see boys like ... that,” Mary indicated to my hard cock.

“Get used to it Mary, you are going to see a lot of them this summer,” Amy answered.

“You shave?” Mary moved in closer to get a better look. I thought she was going to reach out and touch me for a second. “I like it, it looks smooth.”

“Okay, let’s get going,” I said, feeling a bit awkward.

I turned my body, keeping my erection away from the sprite of a girl and walked around Mary. Her eyes never left my middle as I did. I started walking to the main area of The Windy Pines but stopped after a few paces, waiting for the girls to catch up. They were just standing there, Sara watching Mary and Amy with a grin on her face at her cousin’s reaction to my hardness.

“Okay, snap out of it, Mary,” Amy finally said, grabbing Mary’s attention.

“What ... huh. Oh, okay.”

Sara started giggling and headed to where I was waiting. Mary’s face flushed a deep red in embarrassment. Amy grabbed Mary’s arm and pulled her along behind me and Sara as we all headed to the pool first. Mary got excited when she saw the pool, and even more so when she saw the diving boards.

“Diving boards, I didn’t know there were diving boards!” Mary was jumping up and down and clapping her hands in front of her beautiful chest.

“They are so much fun,” I said. “We spent a lot of time jumping off the high board last summer. Wanna try it?”

“Oh no. I can’t.” Mary took a step back.

“Why can’t you?” Sara asked

“I’m scared.”

Mary seemed to collapse in on herself as she said she was scared. Amy wrapped an arm around her, but Mary kept her head down and shoulder hunched.

“We don’t have to try them,” I said, feeling bad now that I suggested it.

“Okay,” Mary replied in a pitiful little voice, still not taking her eyes off her toes.

“Come on. Let’s check out the hot tub,” Sara quickly said as she looked at Mary. “The hot tub is really nice, and there are some other things you will want to see too. You’ll love them.”

We walked over to the hot tub which was packed with people--not one of them I recognized from last summer. We walked around the hot tub, but we didn’t get in. Sara then led us all over to the sauna. Mary had never seen a sauna before, and she was full of questions about it. Amy just bit her lower lip to keep from giggling at Mary and her inquisitiveness. The last place we headed to, was the kids’ hot springs. Unlike the one next to our grandparents’ house, this one was a natural pool. Mary loved it instantly and started wading into it until the water reached her chin.

Sara, Amy, and I followed her in until we were all standing in a little group. It was surprising to see that the water was barely up to my chest when Mary was struggling to keep her mouth above water. I reached out to help her, my hands wrapping around her narrow waist, she yelped in surprise and her whole body went rigid. Amy and Sara watched as I picked her up and waded to the shallower section of the hot spring. Once I thought we went far enough to keep her head clearly above water, I lowered her down.

It was only a couple steps towards the shore, but the look in Mary’s eyes when I let go was almost overwhelming.

“Thank you, Sam.”

“No problem.”

Both Sara and Amy were eyeing the exchange with interest.

“What? She was too deep, and I just moved her a little,” I answered their looks. “It’s not a big deal.”

“Uh huh, sure.” Amy drew out the u in sure.

Sara just raised an eyebrow questioningly, but also thoughtfully. We enjoyed the hot water for a while before we started heading through the trees towards the cabins. We wanted to show Amy and Mary the cabin our family stays in. Mom and Dad were supposed to come to camp next week, so it made sense to Sara and me to show the girls where they could find us.

For the rest of the day, Mary was as close to me as she could get without it being completely obvious to anyone with eyes. Sara also stayed right next to me, not giving me an inch of freedom away from the girls. Amy on the other hand, stayed back a pace or so. She wasn’t far enough away to not be a part of the group, but she didn’t move in close like Sara and Mary were doing either.

There was something about Mary that just grabbed my attention. She was very pretty, but not as beautiful as Sara or Jenny. She was tiny, but full of life and her laugh had a way of making me smile even if I didn’t want to. The closer Mary moved to me, the more I found myself watching her. This wasn’t lost on either Sara or Amy, but neither one said anything about it, for which I was thankful. When we had finished showing the cousins our cabin, Mary even went so far as to grab my hand. It startled me at first, and she giggled at me flinching away and just reached out and grabbed my hand in both of hers.

“Good lord, Mary, that’s the first boy you have met this summer,” Amy said in a huff. “There are going to be a lot more and every single one of them are going to be naked and have a hard-on.”

“So, what. Sam’s cute. And he has been nice to me,” Mary replied defiantly and smiled up at me.

“He is good looking,” Sara said before she realized it.

Amy snapped around to look at Sara, who was now wide-eyed and trying to look at anything but Amy, Mary, or me. I couldn’t believe Sara slipped up like that. It’s not like she was on top of me, but it was an admission she hadn’t intended on making. We had agreed, with Mom’s urging, that we would keep our relationship a secret. There were way too many things that could go wrong if it became public knowledge. The way Amy was looking at Sara now, I was fairly confident she knew, and knew everything.

Amy moved in close to Sara, who was looking at her toes and whispered something into her ear. Sara’s head snapped up and looked at Amy, a shocked expression on her face. Sara didn’t say anything to Amy, but something passed between the two of them and Amy and Sara embraced in a hug.

We wound our way through the trees, and even passed the fallen log that had become a spot that was still incredibly vivid in my memory. Amy and Mary even wanted to stop and take it in, it really was an incredible place.

“It’s so beautiful here, it’s romantic,” Mary said, her voice high and happy.

“I didn’t know about this spot,” Amy chimed in as she looked around. “How did you find it?”

“We were exploring and happened to find it,” I said, shrugging.

“Come on, let’s get back to the old peoples’ side of camp,” Sara said. “I am sure they are wondering where we are by now.”

“I doubt that” Amy said in a clipped voice low enough I almost missed it.

I looked at Amy and she blushed when she realized I had heard what she said. I wanted to ask her what she meant, but she started walking before I got the chance. Sara, Mary, and I hurried to follow her as she headed back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.