The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

For the next three weeks, first thing in the morning after breakfast, Grandpa dropped Sara and me off at the job site of the new section of camp. No surprise, the club house was done, and they did indeed cut in and wire up six spots for RV’s and campers to park close by. Henry and Dot were excited and had already laid claim to one of those spots. They had complained about how much money they spent on their RV and not being able to use it here was frustrating for them.

Dot was excited for the day her granddaughter was scheduled to show up. She hadn’t stopped talking about Mary for the last week every chance she could get. Henry was happy too. He explained that since he and Dot spent the summers at camp, his grandkids weren’t allowed to visit. Mary was going to be the first one to reach the magical fourteen-year-old barrier. They did mention someone named Amy, but they never said any more than that, and it seemed as though it was a mistake when her name came up.

In the evenings, Dot and Henry would be around our family and as the time got closer, Dot felt the need to tell us all about her darling, sweet, and most importantly, innocent granddaughter Mary. The more she talked, the more Sara started to comment about Mary when we were alone. We were in our room after taking showers when Sara started on it again. Every time she did, she would get herself all worked up over a girl she hadn’t even met before. I didn’t understand it, honestly.

“There is no way she is everything Dot is claiming she is,” Sara said. “Perfect student, never gotten into trouble, sweet and innocent, yeah right. I will believe it when I see it.”

“Settle down,” I laughed. “Dot thinks she is amazing, what’s wrong with that? I am pretty sure almost every single grandma in the world thinks their grandkids are perfect.”

“Still, it’s ridiculous.”

“Oh, I know. We will see for ourselves in the morning when she actually shows up.”

“Fine, but I am willing to bet she is going to be horrible.”

“I’m not taking that bet, nope. Not a chance.”

I lunged at Sara with my arms open wide reaching for her. She shrieked, and then tried to push her hands out to fend me off, but I was committed, and my momentum pushed right through her defenses. I wrapped my arms around her, and my momentum pushed the two of us onto the mattress in a heap. Sara’s legs wrapped around me as we rolled and tried to extricate ourselves from each other. I held my arms taught around her middle, squeezing as tight as I could, not wanting to let go. Sara was laughing almost hysterically as she tried to roll and fight herself free from my grip.

That night Sara and I had sex but since Grandma and Grandpa were visiting with Henry and Dot, she got far more vocal than she usually did. I don’t remember everything she cried out, but I know it drove me forward faster than I wanted and ended up with me putting two loads of come in her pussy before we both passed out.

I woke up the next morning still feeling tired, but also refreshed and content, if that’s even possible. Sara’s whole body draped across mine and when I moved, she smiled and moaned sweetly.

“Time to wake up already?”

I kissed the top of her head on my chest. “Yeah, time to get up. Mary should be here any minute.”

I still had one arm somewhat wrapped around her and used it to squeeze her tight against me. Her fuller breasts pressed and flattened against the side of my chest and ribs.

“Can’t you stay in bed with me a little longer?” Sara mumbled, not lifting her head. “You can have me any way you want, if you do.” Sara lifted her head and met my eyes, a small smirk on her face.

I heard Grandpa knock on our bedroom door and say, “Time for breakfast, let’s go you two.”

Sara then buried her face in my chest and moaned softly. Enough for me to hear her easily, but not Grandpa on the other side of the door.

My morning wood was begging to be buried in Sara, but I knew we didn’t have time for that.

“Come on, let’s go get some breakfast before we have to go to work.”

“I really don’t want to go to work today,” Sara whined and then rolled off my chest, freeing me so I could get up.

I got out of bed, gave Sara a quick not-so-brotherly kiss, and then headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. Sara joined me in under the water as I was finishing rinsing off the soap suds as well as any of the pieces of hair I had just shaved from my balls and dick. She wrapped her arms around me, giving me a hug, and then kissed me and slapped my ass as I went to step out. I jerked my head around to look at her, but she had her eyes closed and her head tilted back as the water cascaded down her body. I smiled, thinking I would get her back later for that.

When we were all done with breakfast, Sara and I got up to go put on our work clothes.

“Hey, you two. You don’t need to get dressed today,” Grandpa said.

“Why not?” I asked.

“They are installing the cabinets and appliances today, so there isn’t anything for you to do.” Grandpa looked at us seriously. “And you are supposed to meet Mary today. You didn’t forget, did you?”

“No, we didn’t forget,” Sara said, her head hanging down a bit.

“Just remember, not everyone is comfortable here right away.” Grandpa looked at me. “From what your parents told us, you weren’t comfortable at all when you made it last summer, Sam.”

“Yeah, it took me a while to get used to being here.”

“We’ll help her. We promise, right Sam?”

“Yup, no problem.”

“Good, she should be here any time now.” Grandpa had a big, proud smile on his face. “Go on outside and head over to the hot springs. I think that’s where she will go first to find her grandparents.”

Sara and I turned and headed out the front door.

“Sam, Sara, thank you,” Grandpa called out as we left.

Sara and I were soaking in the water, our backs resting against the stone wall on the side and our bodies touching from shoulder to ankle. Sara’s hand was toying with my thigh, moving ever slower up to my growing manhood. I tried to keep a straight face, not wanting to give away what was happening below the surface of the water. This had turned into a game for Sara. She loved to see me with an erection. I still felt a bit weird about it, but it wasn’t as bad as it was last summer.

Sara’s hand was wrapped around the base of my cock when Dot and Henry slipped into the water next to us. They waded out a bit from the wall and turned to face us. Dot gave Sara a look that said she knew or thought she knew what Sara’s hand was up to. Sara didn’t even bat an eye, and just kept holding me and using her fingers to squeeze my hardness. I tried to act cool, but Dot didn’t say anything about it.

“Mary is a few minutes away,” Henry said smiling. “Thank you for agreeing to show her around.”

“Granny!” I heard a young voice squeal behind us.

Sara let go of my cock when she heard the voice and we both turned to see who was coming. A short, young girl was running towards us, with an older, and much taller girl behind her. The older girl was wearing shorts and a tank top, but the younger girl was ripping her shirt and shorts off as fast as she could. By the time the younger girl made it to the edge of the water, she was completely naked. She had black hair that was pulled back into a ponytail that hung down to her shoulder blades.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.