The Windy Pines, My Second Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Second Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sam and his family have gone home after their first trip to The Windy Pines. So much has changed for Sam in such a short time. His Mom, his sister, not to mention Jenny, but now that he is back home, will everything stay the same, or will it go back to the way it was before their trip? My Second Summer follows his time at home, Jenny not calling back but more importantly, his next trip to The Windy Pines. New friends, as well as his Mom, and Sara keep him occupied, until a new girl gets to camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

When we made it home, everything, for the most part, went back to how it was before we went to The Windy Pines. Sara spent all week with her friends and barely even acknowledged I was there when we did happen to see each other. I ended up spending most of my time in my room reading. I had two huge bookshelves full of books that I had already read, but there was a pile on my small desk of new books I had intended to read this summer.

In the morning, I would still have my time with Mom. We didn’t go onto the porch, or even the backyard. In our living room there was a couch and a love seat sharing a glass coffee table. Mom loved to sit on the couch. She had her own place that no one dared take from her. I found her the following day after we got back sitting on the couch first thing in the morning.

When I showed up in the morning looking for her, she smiled and patted the couch cushion next to her and said, “Come sit down, Sam.”

“What’s up, Mom?” I asked as I sat down next to her on the middle cushion.

We were both naked and, as had been the case at camp, Mom’s eyes went straight for my half-hard cock.

“I know it’s different from the porch swing at the cabin, Sam, but I was hoping this spot would work for you.” She looked at me with a hopeful expression on her face. I was pretty sure she wanted this as much, if not more so than I did. “I told you before we left that we could keep doing what we were doing at home.”

“Are you sure it’s ... okay?”

“Sure, there is nothing to worry about. I promise.” She gave me a warm smile which made me grin as well. “Are you going to jerk off for me, Sam? I really enjoy watching you get hard, and I especially enjoy watching when you come.”

I jerked off for her, while she just watched. I really enjoyed it when she played with herself too, but that was rare. Regardless, I still loved to masturbate with her watching, and being home or at the cabin didn’t matter. Just like at the camp, when I finished, mom would make breakfast and I would go take a shower. Breakfast now was just for Sara, Mom, and I because Dad headed to work an hour before everyone woke up, usually.

After breakfast, I would usually go up to my room and read. Sometimes I would play games on my Nintendo, but I preferred to read most days. Sure, I loved to play Zelda, and Contra. I even played Double Dribble, Punch Out, and Superbowl. My favorite to play was Bases Loaded but I wasn’t any good at any of the games. Reading was more fun for me most of the time because I would get lost in a fantasy world and before I knew it, Mom was yelling at me for lunch or sometimes even saying it was time for dinner.

The one rule that was the same at camp as it was at home: everyone sat at the table for dinner together. Dad would get home from work, head to his room, take off his clothes, and meet us all at the table. Sara would usually show up just before or right after Mom set the food on the table. That drew Mom’s ire every single time, and Mom let Sara know about it every single time.

“Sorry,” Sara would say, and Mom would drop it, but still give her a look that warned her not to miss dinner. No one ever did.

It was the first Friday since we got home, and I was up late playing Contra. I kept using the code for thirty lives, but I still couldn’t seem to beat the stupid game. I was sitting on the floor, controller in my hands and leaning against the side of my bed, when I heard a knock on my door.

“Yeah?” I asked, thinking Mom was going to tell me to go to bed.

“Hey,” Sara said as she slipped into my room.

“Hey,” I responded and went back to my game.

“How was your week?” Sara asked.

I ignored her just like she had ignored me since we got home. I didn’t even look in her direction when she came into my room and then sat next to me on the floor.

“Are you mad at me?” she asked. Her voice was soft, and she sounded worried, but I was still mad at her. I didn’t respond. “Come on, Sam. Please talk to me.”

I felt her soft hand on my shoulder. I looked at her quickly, and then looked at her hand on my shoulder and returned my focus to the TV. Sara pulled her hand back and sighed.

“I know you’re mad at me, Sam. I’m sorry I haven’t hung out with you since we got back.”

“Sure, whatever,” I answered, not caring what she thought.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

I died and threw my controller at the TV. “You know what I mean. You haven’t said one word to me since we got home, Sara. Not. One. Word.” My lip started to quiver, and I bit down on it to make it stop.

Sara jumped to her knees and wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. I didn’t want to, but I leaned into her, loving the feel of her warm, soft skin against mine. I turned and wrapped my arms around Sara and squeezed as tightly as I could. I pulled back just in time to feel Sara’s lips press against mine. She caught me off guard, and I didn’t open my mouth for her probing tongue as it touched my lips.

Sara pulled back when I didn’t welcome her deepening kiss. “Are you okay, don’t you want to kiss me?”

“Sorry, sorry. I wasn’t expecting you to do that.”

“Do what, kiss you?”

“Yeah.”

“Sam, I want to kiss you, and more, right now.”

“Huh, what do you mean?”

“I’m ready, Sam.”

“Ready for what?” I was slow on the uptake just then and when my brain caught up, “Huh ... OH!”

I almost jumped on top of Sara. My arms wrapped around her again as I tried to shove my tongue in her mouth. She was shocked at first but started laughing at my actions.

“Hold on, Sam. Wait a second, okay!” She smiled and giggled. “Give me some warning before you try to stick your tongue down my throat.”

I grinned at her and said, “Sorry, no problem. You mean now, like right now in my bed, right?”

Sara started laughing again but nodded. I was overwhelmed with happiness. I scurried onto my bed, thinking she was going to jump right up there with me. She didn’t, not right away at least.

Sara stood up and said, “Give me one second, okay?” I nodded, and she left my room.

After she left, I looked around on my bed and saw that it was a mess. I jumped off it and started straightening the sheet, so it didn’t have any wrinkles. I pulled this way and that to make it as smooth as possible. I then straightened the blanket that went over the sheets and that’s when Sara walked back in the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.