Fal -- Part 10. a Long and Lasting Finish - Cover

Fal -- Part 10. a Long and Lasting Finish

Copyright© 2022 by Buzios

Chapter 5: A Dream Fulfilled

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Dream Fulfilled - A Long and Lasting Finish All pieces come together, and the family is united, having friends they care for – and who care for them – and they made a long-lasting impact on their and others' lives. For them, a Fantasy about Love turned into reality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Petting  

Well, that was a different type of accident than I had feared. I went over to them, knelt, and embraced them.

“First, I’m thrilled to become a father again. Very, very happy. Extremely happy! Second, we’ll find a solution to this little administrative problem when the time comes up. Perhaps I’ll hire a pretty assistant?”

This time it hurt when they hit me, but when the fun was over, I told them how happy I was; I also remembered the smile and the wink when we were at the castle that night: they had planned everything! They were laughing at each other and with me.

Maureen asked coyly, “Do you remember that pregnant wives need special care?” They looked at each other. “Pregnant wives, plural?”

I remembered and led them to our bedroom; the gowns disappeared, and they looked expectantly at me. Maureen grinned.

“Oh Lord and Master, what do you want to do now? Do me first? Do Jenny? Do both? Anywhere and anyhow?”

Jenny added “There are so many options, my love – what do you want? We want to be taken, first with force and then with love.” She thought for a moment. “That was wrong, darling. We want to be taken with force and love, as only you can do it, and we want to give ourselves to you, the man we love.”

She started to smile. “Maureen. I concede first turn to you, Wife Number One!”

They exchanged a soft kiss, and Maureen turned to me.

“Husband, you have two wives before you, eager to please and be pleased. We are all yours, anywhere and anyhow...”

Somehow my t-shirt and Bermudas vanished, and two faces looked at me expectantly.

Maureen moved forward and held my head in her hands. “My love, you know that I love my children and will love them always, but you also know that there is only one center of my life ... Please accept my love, my heart, my soul, and my body.” I nodded – there was never any doubt in my heart about my and her priorities.

She moved and lay in the middle of our bed, her knees spread, her hands on her knees. As I looked at her, admiring her seductive offer, she looked back at me, her eyes sparkling, a small, secret smile turning up the corners of her mouth.

As I moved closer, I became aware of the scent of her arousal, and reaching out to her, I whispered “You’re so beautiful...”

She leaned forward. “This is for you,” she answered. “All for you, my love.” We kissed, long and deep, our tongues meeting, dancing together, our arms around each other.

Finally, my hands moved downwards to caress, squeeze her firm breasts, and gently pinch her already hardening nipples. She sighed even more deeply as I moved one hand down to caress her labia, slick with her arousal.

Maureen moved away, knelt, and her fingers squeezed my shaft, watching the thick precum slide out. She licked it, clearly savoring the musky flavor.

“George, you taste so good!”, and looking up at me before opening wide her mouth, she slid her lips over my hard penis.

She was making soft sounds in the back of her throat as she sucked me, her tongue caressing me. I guided her movements with my hands while she sucked me, prepared to receive an explosion of my cum into her mouth and throat. Maureen moaned as she tasted my pre-come again, and as I edged past the point of no return, she seemed to be able to sense the pressure building within me, slowing her pace slightly while increasing the intensity of her sucking and tongue swirling. One final touch to my balls, and then, as I couldn’t hold it anymore, I gasped and released my seeds. She took as much of me into her mouth as she could; even so, there was so much she couldn’t keep up, and some dribbled from her lips and down her chin.

A naughty smile was spreading across her face. She continued to stare straight at me as she cleaned the last of my cum off of her chin and sucked it off her finger.

“Mmm ... you taste so great ... But this was hors d’oeuvres, my love. Now I want the main course!”

She pushed me on my back, grabbed my shaft, and guided it toward her opening. Dragging the tip along her warm moistness caused a shudder to run down my legs. I held her hips as she slowly lowered herself onto me, engulfing the head but stopping there. She let go of my shaft and brought her hand to my head, caressing the side of my face. She had changed from a teasing funny girl to a loving woman.

“Darling, it’s never the same, and it’s always better...” she said. I was about to respond with the same when she lowered herself completely, fully wrapping my cock in her tight sleeve. I closed my eyes, arched forward, stifling a moan as pleasure surged through my body. When she was fully seated, I opened my eyes to her smiling expression. As she began to move her hips, she watched my face, and I hers. My face must have shown my love and passion with each downstroke because her eyes stared into mine, showing the same intensity. Every move increased our desire, and the intense pleasure was growing at each moment. I reached up, pushed her hair behind her neck, and pulled her lips back to mine. We fit so well together, and as she shifted to grinding her pelvis into me, I heard her grunt and felt my cock shift back and forth inside her. Our eyes were only inches away from each other. The heavenly sensation began to build, my breathing becoming stronger.

“Wait for me...” she whispered. I felt her back stiffen, and I pulled into myself, tightening my legs, holding back. Her green eyes were boring into me, coaxing me forward, begging me to release, but also to wait for the right moment. I was on the verge of losing it when her movements lost tempo and became an offbeat staccato. Each surge of her hips was followed by a deep grunt. I could feel the tension as her body began to shudder. Her face flushed, and her stomach curled in. I exploded into her, and our eyes never left each other. Maureen’s blissful face drove me further into nirvana. I held her as she shook, her pussy gripping and releasing. She collapsed onto me and began laughing softly.

“I told you that it’s never the same!”

Jenny had been watching us, holding Maureen’s hand and happy to see our love, but now impatient to have her turn. She was becoming impatient, but one look at me calmed her down, and a smile appeared, enhancing the laughter in her eyes.

She grinned: “Wife Number Two begs permission to hop aboard!”

Maureen took a deep breath, kissed me, and then turned to her.

“Jenny, I’m afraid that you’ll have to wait for a moment. I’m afraid that I drained George...”

Jenny, however, was determined. “George is my best friend, and he has not forgotten me!”

She pulled me over to her side and offered her lips. “James, my love, do you remember when you made love to me for the first time? My love has only deepened...” and she lay back onto the bed.

The smile on her face grew, and she looked delicious lying on the bed, her right leg slightly cocked, and there was desire in her eyes. I ran my hand softly along her thigh and caressed her gently.

I slowly explored her curves, remembering what generated moans and where she was ticklish. If I barely touched the back of her knees, a soft feathery caress, I could cause the most wonderful giggle. She loved the attention I gave her breasts. My lips found a wonderful home there, climbing from the valley and conquering the peaks. She lightly guided my lips and cooed when I found what excited her most. I knew exactly where to touch, precisely what to kiss and nibble. I tried to increase the caresses every time, keeping them fresh and exciting, growing in intensity. Jenny struggled to gain some control, but soft laughter and the proper pressure melted her back to my will. The power I had to bring her joy was amazing; I could feel her body respond to me, my lips and fingers playing her like a precious instrument. Her scent, her movements, and her sounds were music to my senses.

Her control faltered, however, when my hand traveled between her legs. I loved how I could make her arch her back, her moans caressing my ears and exciting my mind. I closed my eyes and remembered my feelings when we made love the first time. I found her lips and joined them with mine. Her breathing came in gasps, adding a fever to our kiss.

I moved between her thighs and felt her smile against my lips. Her hand guided me, teasingly I slowly withdrew, then entered her, enjoying the wonderful feel of her wet folds. She wrapped her legs around me and drew me in deeper, and our tongues danced as our hips moved in that age-old rhythm. Every muscle of hers seemed to know what mine wanted and moved in harmony. Deliberate passion replaced the impetuous movements of only a moment ago when I found her entrance. It caused me to groan louder than I intended.

“Yes, my love...” She was so proud at the response she had caused, that I silently laughed into her lips, causing us to lose our rhythm. She giggled as one mood was replaced by another. Both were so enjoyable, I wasn’t sure which I preferred.

When we joined, humor was replaced by pure pleasure. Jenny wrapped her legs around me once more and pulled me tight. The closeness was intoxicating. My body wanted to move, yet my mind found comfort in her arms. I framed her head with my hands, and with our lips only slightly apart, I looked into the most beautiful blue eyes. I couldn’t believe I held her there; our bodies joined, and she wanting it as much as I.

“Heaven...” I whispered. It came unbidden and without thought. It was the only word that made sense. Jenny’s smile in the dim light exploded in my eyes. Passion and limitless love replaced thought as our lips met again. Our bodies found a rhythm, our song. It was so much more than the longing I had felt in the past. It was profound, more intense, always on the verge of perfection, but each peak showed me another, something higher to climb.

Her body began to shake as she pulled me closer. Her lips a hair’s width from my ear, she whispered, “Together...” When her lips closed on my ear, I reached the end of my endurance. Something primal supplanted reality as we shared a perfect togetherness. An unexplainable moment that only we could understand completely. I held her; she cradled me as our bodies strained in unison.

I collapsed onto her as reality slowly returned. “Yes, my love...” I chuckled, kissing across her forehead. I was still trembling, trying not to crush her as my muscles struggled to regain control.

“Every time, it’s better!” Jenny murmured. I tried to relieve her of my weight, but she held me tight, not wanting to separate. It was rather lovely, so I stayed.

It had been Maureen who had been holding Jenny’s hand and happy to see our love; she had been stroking her body slowly, waiting for another turn, but now was impatient to have her turn.

“Jenny darling, I’d like to try once more. Please let him go!” Jenny grinned at her, telling her that she was very comfortable in this position, not tired at all, and perhaps she could motivate George to have another go? Not probable, but not impossible...

Maureen stared at her.

“You’re mean, Maureen darling. I’d like to try once more. Please?”

Maureen continued to stare at her, and Jenny slowly conceded defeat; hierarchy was re-established. I slowly moved off her, and she sighed. “James, thank you. Now I’ll sleep well!”

I was well spent, but Maureen believed in miracles. She went down to see George and establish a third contact of the intense kind, but without success. George was tired. In desperation, she reminded him about our first time, how he had opened Jenny (and telling him that that was her present to him!), and then she started to torture me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.