Fal -- Part 10. a Long and Lasting Finish - Cover

Fal -- Part 10. a Long and Lasting Finish

Copyright© 2022 by Buzios

Chapter 2: A Dream Revived

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Dream Revived - A Long and Lasting Finish All pieces come together, and the family is united, having friends they care for – and who care for them – and they made a long-lasting impact on their and others' lives. For them, a Fantasy about Love turned into reality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Petting  

The flight home was comfortable, and the best part was when I saw Jenny waiting for us. Her smile lit up the airport lobby, and she ran to us, kissing Maureen and then turning to me, falling into my arms.

“I missed you, darling, I missed you so much. Just wait until I get you home, and I’ll show you!”

She did, and it was joyful and intense when we made love. We told her about the disappointing visit to Elk the next day, but Jenny was more pragmatic.

“Maureen, this is important for James, and if the opportunity came back, we will not reject it. That’s a problem we’ll resolve when it appears. But tell me, my love: how was the horse riding? And did you enjoy it? Before, during, and especially afterwards?” Obviously, Maureen had already told her about my discomfort and her sly remarks!

We went back to our life, working, planning, helping, growing, and enjoying each other.

It was the middle of the year when Maureen called a meeting. The subject was serious, she said.

She was dressed almost formally (at least for our standards) in a dark green polo shirt and white tennis shorts and sat us in front of her.

“Do you remember when we talked about children and that once we had our business life organized, I wanted to have children?”

I nodded.

“We’ve done very well, better than we expected. Our people work without too much supervision, and I believe I’m not necessary anymore to continue in an executive position in NT. James, I want to move to the Board and have the time to get pregnant and have our child – and be prepared that will not be the only one, my love.”

She extended her hand to me with the aluminum foil that contained the anti-pregnancy pills.

“Will you do this for me – and us, James?”

There was silence for a moment, and then I got up and hugged her. “There is nothing that I want more than to be the proud father of our children.” I took the pills and, with a flourish, threw them away. We kissed until there was a discreet cough behind us.

“James, you know what the agreement was! Maureen has her child, and I want the same treatment when she’s five months pregnant. Are we still in agreement?”

We turned to Jenny and opened our arms to include her in our hug, and thus our lives were decided.

At night, Jenny gave us a kiss. “I’ll sleep in the guest room tonight so that you have your time together, alone and just for the two of you, but I’ll be back in our bed in the morning!”

When we were alone, Maureen looked at me with a different expression: full of love, but also full of dedication and aiming for something more than the union of two people who loved each other.

“My love, whatever will happen, you’ll always be the love of my life, the center of my heart, and the protector of my soul. But I want children, too; I want to care for them, to guide them when they grow up and to see them successful; and I want to see them looking up to you, their proud father. I want to give myself to you as I gave myself the first time when we were given our blessing so that they will be conceived in love and trust.”

She opened the knot of her white nightgown, and it fell down slowly, gliding over her slender body. She was beautiful as always, but her eyes shone with a more profound feeling, with an absolute commitment to our future. She opened her arms, and I stepped forward to embrace her. A small smile appeared on her face.

“Darling, we’re not in a temple to make a sacrifice. We’re here to enjoy life and ourselves. So, if you see something you want, take it.”

Her voice was low and husky, and she drew me to our bed. I was turned around, and she pushed me on my back.

“I want to give myself to you, to give and to receive, and to prove that I am yours!”

She looked at me with desire in her eyes. Bending over, she kissed me deeply, with her tongue battling mine; she had a slight minty taste to her, fresh and enduring. Then she offered me her breasts.

“I remember when I first let you kiss them, and I know how much you enjoy playing with them, darling.” and I did. She started to moan and slowly lifted herself up, throwing a leg over my body and straddling my hips. She grasped my shaft and ran it up and down her labia before opening her lips and guiding me into her. She settled gently down on it, and I could see on her face how she sank deeper and deeper. When she hit bottom, her face became tight; after a few moments, she relaxed, however, and smiled again.

“This is where I want you, my love.” She pulled my hands back up and placed them on her breasts. “Play with them, darling.”

She closed her eyes again and started to move; slowly at first, then faster with more urgent need. She held herself up with her hands on my hips, and her movements became more aggressive, up and down, and then a bit sideways. I followed her rhythm, and then she opened her eyes again, looked upwards and pushed herself down as hard as possible, exploding with her climax. I came with her, filling her with my seeds.

She fell on my chest with me, still deeply embedded in her. She trembled, but after a while she looked up to me and smiled.

“Not bad for a first try, but could we try once more? This time I want you to take me.”

She moved away, and my penis dropped out with a bit of a plop, followed by a mess of combined fluids. She did not hesitate at all, turned around, and pulled me over her. I bent and kissed her, trying to convey my love for her. My shaft was still stiff, and she opened her legs and guided me to her entrance. She was easy to enter, as our fluids had lubricated her well; she adjusted herself quickly, and her legs went around me, with her hips starting to rock. Obviously, she wanted more, and I didn’t want to disappoint her. I began to thrust into her in long deep strokes, but I did not forget her lips. She kissed back with love, gently pulling my tongue into her mouth and letting me go again. She pulled my head down while her hips tried to engulf my penis.

Moaning, she started to shudder; our passion started to grow, and I began stroking longer and pushing deeper, her legs pulling me into her, urging me to take her, her tongue tracing down my ear as she whispered encouragement. I kissed her neck, took her shoulders in my hands, holding her in place as the pace of my strokes became more insistent. She started to whimper, her lips parting, and she began moaning, spurring me on. She gasped and cried out, arching her hips, offering herself even wider to me, and started shaking. The end was near for me as I, too, groaned and drove forward, pulling her shoulders up to me, pressing into her as hard as I could. She cried my name, I pushed even deeper into her, and she arched her hips up. “Yes, my love, NOW!” and we both exploded. I erupted deep inside her, she arching her hips, I pushing back.

To my surprise, I suddenly felt a warm sentiment embrace us. The grey smoke that had surrounded us when we made love the first time and had given us our blessing, was back and warmed our souls.

“Children, you have done well. You love each other and protect each other. You don’t lie to each other, and the woman you embrace can only further your union with her love and strength. Your children will be healthy and loving, and your life will be happy. I am proud of you, but it is your responsibility to continue to love each other! “

There was a moment of happy silence, and then she continued.

“But don’t forget another woman is waiting for you, who loves you as deeply! Maintain your promise to protect and love them both!”

A moment of extreme happiness overwhelmed us, and then slowly it vanished. I looked at Maureen and she smiled. “My love, we have been blessed again. We must do something right after all!”

Maureen grinned at me. “You better eat a lot of oysters, my love. I calculated the moment carefully, and if methods don’t lie, I’m at my most fertile moment for the next three days. So don’t go running, don’t go to martial arts sessions, and sleep well. I request repeat performances.”

She laughed. “I assume that Jenny will sleep on her own only for one night, so we will have an audience tomorrow.” She hugged me. “James, I love you so much ... you’ll never know how much...” and she started to cry.

I wiped her tears away. “James, I’m not sad. These are tears of happiness because we’ll grow into an even bigger family, and we’ll never be alone.”

I started to move away, but she protested. “Stay a little while on me: I adore feeling your body on mine, holding me, protecting me.”

I knew that I could not stay like this for a long time, but for me, it was also wonderful to feel her warm body beneath me. More kisses and finally, I felt it was time to move away. I admired her body: long, elegant lines, curves where they had to be, pert breast with her puffy nipples still standing up, and her red and swollen labia. I tried to get up to get a cloth to clean her because she was dripping very visibly, but she stopped me.

“Don’t, James, I want to give your little presents as much time as possible to do their jobs, but let me do my wifely duty!” and she slowly moved down and cleaned me very thoroughly with her mouth.

“George, thank you. I knew I could count on you.”

She came back up again and nestled into my arms. “We better start to lay down a basic cellar for our first son and then later for the other two, a son and a daughter, and Jenny will want to do the same thing. Mom and I will teach them to enjoy wines - it’s so nice to open a bottle of good wine from the year you were conceived!”

I did not know where this came from, but I knew that soon there would be additional bottles in our cellar, as birthdays also had to be considered.

“How do you know that it will be a son, darling?” She looked up indignantly. “First of all, he is not an ‘it’. And second, I know – remember that I have a special line to my forebears, and I was told that we would have at least three children, and the first will always be a son!”

I wondered about the ‘at least’ bit but decided to shut up. She closed her eyes, smiled without telling me why, and said goodnight. I waited, and she grinned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.