Fal -- Part 10. a Long and Lasting Finish - Cover

Fal -- Part 10. a Long and Lasting Finish

Copyright© 2022 by Buzios

Chapter 14: Preparations for a Battle

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Preparations for a Battle - A Long and Lasting Finish All pieces come together, and the family is united, having friends they care for – and who care for them – and they made a long-lasting impact on their and others' lives. For them, a Fantasy about Love turned into reality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Petting  

As always, our bedroom was made up, with a bottle of decent champagne in a cooler beside the bed. Scented candles were lit (she knew that I preferred sandalwood, ) and a soft piano concerto was playing in the background. Jenny had second intentions!

She knew what she wanted and how to get there!

Tonight she didn’t want to be the CEO – tonight, she wanted to be a little girl seduced by her lover. She whispered to undress her, and as the few bits of female clothing fell down, a beautiful woman appeared. I draped her long black hair around her shoulders, letting a lock or two fall to her nipples. She glanced at me, and her huge blue-green eyes suddenly showed a tender invitation. Her full lips were curved in a slight smile, her head cocked slightly to one side. There was a faint blush on her cheeks, and when she saw that she had my complete attention, her tongue came out, licking the corners.

I bent forward and said hello to it, and hesitantly she accepted my invasion. She pulled me to the bed and lying down, my hand glided down her lightly colored skin, still showing the faint remnants of our summer days at the pool, and I held her firm breast. Now my lips followed my hand and caressed her stiff nipple, begging to be kissed and sucked. I spent some time there, and she appreciated every moment; a bit later, she became impatient, however, and guided my head to her pussy.

I would never forget how she had given herself to me the first time and became my woman, and now she wanted to repeat it. It would never be the same but always ended in deep, deep trusting love. My lips opened her labia, and when she opened her legs widely to give me total access, I followed her directions and my lips searched for her sweet spots, knowing what she wanted and knowing how to give her what she demanded. She was wet already, and her arousal was obvious: there was the scent of a woman ready to be loved, and tasty white drops were emerging. She didn’t take long, and she came hard when I bit her nipple gently. Her body stiffened; her moans became louder until she collapsed with a subdued scream.

“James, please take me now and make us one!”

I moved up, and she guided my shaft into her labia.

“Tell George that he is welcome and that I expect a vigorous effort from him!”

George confirmed that he was willing to obey beyond the call of duty, and when we were finally exhausted, sleep was the only thing that mattered. Perhaps I was getting old? I received my three kisses and then hugged her, not wanting to let her go. We looked at each other for a while, saying nothing until she nodded, whispering “I love you...”, bent over to kiss me and fell asleep.

Jenny was regarding me when I woke up. “Do you know that I love looking at you when you sleep? Your eyes move rapidly, and then they stay still, unmoving. Then it starts all over again, your nose crinkles, and a little smile appears. Did you dream of me, my love?”

I tried to hide under the pillow – I’m not a morning person, and Jenny should have known better than to try to converse with me before a (or better two) cup of strong, black coffee was placed before me. She was cruel.

“James, breakfast is waiting, and remember that I asked the lady from the wine department to talk to me. Then we’ll have Andrei with his IT wizardry, and we’ll have to be back in Warsaw before five o’clock to see Kroll and finish the files. Get up, sleepyhead!”

I just moaned, but she pulled the pillow away.

“Come on, be a man!”

When that didn’t help either, she used the last weapon in her armory. Bending down, she placed a soft nipple before my lips.

“James, I need to get up, but I cannot leave the bed before you kiss me. Remember a long time ago how you were sad when I left without letting you kiss my breasts? Do you want to be sad again? Because I do have to get up, and so do you!”

This was unfair, but it worked. I got my kisses, had a shower, dressed, and went to the breakfast area – no coffee shop out here! Pavel and Catarina were just getting up when we entered. Pavel asked me whether he could take Catarina for a ride. When we stared at him, Jenny laughed out loud and asked “Pavel, again?”

I didn’t understand, but Pavel looked down, and Catarina was red all over. Jenny pulled me close and whispered, “What do you think they were doing all night? Just look at them!”

Well, embarrassed was perhaps a bit strong, but they had undoubtedly understood Jenny’s tease. Catarina took a deep breath and pulled Pavel’s arm around her waist.

“Jenny, I believe that we didn’t do anything different from what you were doing last night. I know that I didn’t do anything wrong, I enjoyed what we were doing, and I’m certain that Pavel feels the same. Jenny, James – I’m happier than I’ve been in a very long time, and I’m very grateful to you.”

She stepped forward, hugged Jenny tightly, and then turned to me. “James, thank you. I will not forget that you included me during these days.”

It was my turn to be hugged, and with a wink to Jenny, she kissed me - not emotionally, but as a friend. Then she took Pavel’s hand.

“Come on, let’s get the horses. I’ll race you!” and off they went.

Jenny was satisfied. “James, I checked, and he doesn’t have a girlfriend. Did you see how they looked at each other? There’s romance in the air, my love!”

When we sat at the table, a young woman was walking closer. Probably end twenty’s, pretty in an unassuming way, dressed smartly, and somewhat nervous.

“Miss Parker, you wanted to see me? I’m Anabelle Richter and work in the wine department.”

I got up and pulled a chair for her.

“Please, sit and join us.”

She was dressed like for a job interview, and I wondered what the sommelier had said to her; it probably was not very complimentary. Jenny tried to relax her.

“Miss Richter, I was curious about the Rioja wines we had last night, especially the white one. Your boss didn’t like them and said that you had bought them during his absence. Could you please explain your thinking about why you bought these wines? They are a bit expensive!”

Now she knew that she was going to be fired. She hesitated but then took a deep breath.

“Miss Parker, when I was offered these wines, I thought a long time about it. We have here the traditional wines from the traditional wine regions: France, Italy, Alsace, a few wines from the US and Australia. All are very good. I wonder, however, whether a demanding guest could be challenged by wines also excellent, but from smaller, non-traditional vineyards. I decided to purchase a few bottles, and twice already, I saw that guests liked them. A good sommelier doesn’t only sell the wines he has in stock, but he also leads them into directions they normally wouldn’t have gone. Miss Parker, what did you think?”

Miss Richter, nicely turned. She knew that she was being tested.

During our breakfast, Jenny interrogated her thoroughly: her past, her knowledge (she had passed the sommelier examinations and was studying for the Wine Master test. Those tests were brutal!). Slowly her nervousness diminished, and she became a warm and pleasant person. In the end, Jenny made her decision.

“Miss Richter, I’m impressed by your knowledge and attitude. I offer you the sommelier position in this hotel and insist you continue studying for WM tests. We’ll reimburse twenty-five percent of the cost; when you pass, we’ll reimburse you up to one hundred percent of the course, depending on your grades and your obligation that you’d work for at least three years with us after the successful test. If you accept, I’ll let HR know, and you will have to sign all relevant papers. What do you want to do? Think it over?”

She was stunned, preparing herself to be fired, and now she got a significant promotion and a career in front of her. She hesitated, however.

“And my boss? What will he do?”

“Miss Richter, you are the boss now – that is, if you accept the job. I’ll talk to him and explain what happened, and why it happened. Don’t worry; I know some people where his knowledge of French wines would help. All he has to do is improve his social skills and professional attitude! So, do you want the job?”

She got up offering her hand to Jenny. “Yes, and thank you, Miss Parker. You will not regret this ever!” She turned to me. “Count, I started to work here because I had heard many good stories about the Schloss de Winter company and its executives. I’ll make certain that I’ll be able to tell the next one!”

Taking a deep breath, she hugged Jenny. “Miss Parker, a dream has come true. Thank you!”

She shook my hand, and when she walked away, there was a different attitude in her, positive and accepting the challenge.

Jenny told me to look after our guests, as she was going to talk to HR about the change of Miss Richter’s position. I did as I was told – when would I ever disobey an order from either of my ladies? It was actually a pleasant moment, as I knew some of the guests and met new ones, and it was gratifying to listen to the praise they heaped on the hotel and, principally its staff. I wonder whether they had met the (former) sommelier?

We had lunch with Pavel and Catarina, and Jenny was merciless in her teasing of Catarina. Pavel wanted to defend her but thought better after being hit upon. He looked at me for help, but all I could do was shrug.

“Pavel, you’ll be with us more often in the future, and this is part of the price you have to pay.”

I regarded Catarina for a moment. “In a certain way, I feel sorry for you. The two of you seem to match each other so well, but Pavel will have to leave soon. First, because he’ll not be welcome in Poland for some time, and then because the position we’ll offer him will force him to live somewhere abroad – and on top of all this, he’ll have to travel a lot. Please forgive me for being perhaps a bit too direct, but I care for him, and it seems that I’ll start to care for you, too. The two of you have to decide what you want to do: you’ll have to adapt to him, but if you cannot take this, you’re not the one for him. If both decide yes, we’ll do everything to help him and you. This is not a decision you have to take now, but unfortunately, the deadline will come soon. Please forgive me once more, but tomorrow will be hectic, and we’ll not see each other for some time. I’ve learned in my life that problems have to be resolved while they are still resolvable; otherwise, they can become monsters. Well, that’s my sermon and take it as it was intended – to offer you options and time to select them.”

All three stared at me, surprised by my openness. Jenny shook her head.

“James, that is their decision, not yours.”

“Jenny, I know this, and I respect it. We know how wonderful it is to fall in love; you learn to adjust to the other, learn to accept his imperfections, teach him what you want, and the smile on his face when he sees you makes your heart tremble. But tomorrow, Pavel will have to leave with us, and the situation will become complicated. All I wanted to say is: Look at each other and tell the other from deep in your heart what you want and what you can offer. Then there is that decision we have to make so often – and in their case, it’s more problematic still because of the short time frame involved – do you accept the possible reward, or are you afraid of the possible loss? Remember our case: you accepted the possibility of a heart-rendering loss but decided on the potential of a long and happy life together. Again, Pavel and Catarina, it’s not my decision, but I do care for you. Talk, discuss, deliberate, examine all options, but you have to open your heart, and whatever will be, will be. End of speech.”

I got up, but Pavel stopped me. “James, I know that you care for me, and I’m grateful that you opened up, too. Catarina and I have started to converse, and I at least know what decision I will make. It depends only on her what we will do.”

Now we looked at Catarina, who was unhappy to be put on the spot. She regarded Pavel, then me, and when she turned to Jenny, she saw her happy smile.

“Catarina, for me, it was easy. I fell in love easily and never wanted another man than James. I decided on the rewards and would have accepted the loss, but even a few months with James would have been better than never to kiss or embrace him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.