Product Testing - Cover

Product Testing

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The company was about to release the newest fragrance in its line of men's colognes. In the board meeting Miss Ramirez, one of the company secretaries, was chosen to sit in and give a woman's opinion of the cologne. But something very strange and sexy happened when she smelled the new scent...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Illustrated  

Tony could sense her urgency and it drove him wild. Though he was hesitant to leave her sweet delectable peach, he pulled his lips from her pussy and stood up, pushing the chair away behind him.

Catching her legs behind her knees, he moved his hands up to and planted them on either side of her waist. Her feet now rested on his shoulders and he held them there by wrapping one arm around them.

With her legs held firmly in place, he moved forward slightly until the head of his cock was pressed against her wet lips.

He grabbed the base of his shaft and began slowly rubbing the head on her pussy, pushing into her slightly before rubbing it up onto her clit and then back down as he covered it with her wetness.

Lydia gasped and moaned as her hands moved to her tits and she began to roughly massage her huge heaving tits. She dug her long red fingernails deep into the soft creamy flesh and she pinched and pulled on her hard nipples, sometimes viciously, as he incessantly teased her with his cock.

She reached down to try to grab him and pull him to her so he would enter her but he quickly slapped her hand away. “In due time, my horny slut!” he said.

His calling her a horny slut was like throwing gasoline on her fire. She moaned again louder with a combination of extreme pleasure and impatience as he teased her wet hole with the tip of his cock.

Lydia loved to be called names and she loved the “dirty talk” so his calling her a slut only added more to the experience for her.

“Oh God ... fuck me, Tony ... please fuck me!” she pleaded loudly, her voice dripping with lust.

Tony looked down at the young, naked, and very aroused secretary on the table in front of him. She really was quite fetching – he had always thought so. And in her current state of sexual excitement and passion, she was even more so.

He had always thought the women in the porn movies he liked to watch were overacting just a bit in their zeal and enthusiasm. But Lydia was not a porn star and this was not a movie set. Still, she writhed and twisted, moaning and crying out just like the girls in the videos, making him feel a bit like a porn star himself!

He paid particular attention to her reaction now as he pushed just the head of his cock into her and then pulled it back out, pausing for a moment before pushing back into her. He did this a couple of times smiling as she moaned out how good it felt to have him entering her.

His cock swelled even larger as the head parted her wet lips and nestled at the entrance to her tunnel. With his cock hard as a railroad spike and pressed up against her portal, he did not need to guide his cock any longer – it knew where to go from here. He released the base and placed his hand on the table as he prepared to enter her at last.

Still watching her, he began moving his hips forward pushing his cock slowly and deliberately into her.

He continued to push forward, gently but firmly, until he had slid half his length into her then paused and again began withdrawing himself as she whimpered her despair and being empty again.

“Oh God, Tony! Please, please don’t tease me anymore! I can’t take it! I need you inside me! I need your cock inside me! Please baby! Fuck me, pleeease!”

But unlike the other times, he didn’t withdraw completely, instead, he paused, leaving the head inside her as he watched her writhe on the table in half-fulfilled pleasure, and try to press her hips upwards to take him a little further inside her.

But he was determined to tease her slowly, provoking her and building her anticipation of the full, hard thrusts he was going to give her before it was over. Seeing how she reacted when he called her a slut, he decided to expound on her obvious weakness for vulgarity and humiliation.

He reached forward with his free hand and grabbed a large handful of her long brown hair pulling her head up off the table and forcing her to look at herself.

“Now slut, I am going to fuck you. I am going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before. By the time I am done with you, you won’t be able to walk out of this conference room.

“But you are going to help me. I want you to rub and finger your clit while I fuck your dirty little cunt. I want you to cum so much the janitors will think we knocked over that water cooler! Do you understand me, slut?”

“Yes, Sir! Oh God, please fuck me! Please, I’ll do anything you want, Sir! Please, please, please...”

Just as she had been directed, Lydia’s hand slid down between her legs and began rubbing at her clit. The sensation of his cockhead partway inside her and the juices she was rubbing around her lips drove her even deeper into her depravity and her breathing got quicker and more labored.

He smiled as he watched her rub her own pussy, her slender fingers furiously rubbing her swollen sensitive clit and helping him work her pussy over as he continued to short-stroke her.

He looked back up into her face and watched her reactions to the joint stimulation, then seeing and feeling her tensing with pleasure, he pushed into her deeper until he was fully inside her at last.

He smiled at the wide-eyed wonder as she felt his full size for the first time. Once her wetness covered his shaft completely, he began to fulfill his promise and drove all eight inches of his iron cock into her harder, pushing in to the hilt with each powerful thrust and moaning slightly himself as his balls began to slap her ass.

“Yes, baby ... do it ... push deep into my dirty cunt! Make me your slut! Show me how you like it ... fuck me ... please fuck me hard! Give me all of that huge fucking cock! Use me, use me and show me what you want from your slut! Please, Oh God, please!”

As he pounded away at her pussy, Lydia’s legs slowly dropped off his shoulders and down to his waist. She moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him deeper into her.

Tony was loving the wet hot tightness of his beauty’s pussy and the expressions that clouded her face. Her hand was rubbing her clit as if she was trying to rub it off and she was leaking copious amounts of her juices around the pistoning cock. She was slipping on a puddle of her own juices as he battered her pussy into submission to him.

“Oh God, Tony! Oh, your cock feels soo good ... so good in my tight little pussy! Yes, that’s it ... drive that fat cock deep in my pussy! Fill me up with your amazing cock! Oh God, I love it ... I love how you fill me up so full!”

With Tony’s hands now free and her legs wrapped firmly around his waist, he could use his hands for other purposes. He reached forward and slapped each of her tits a couple of times making her gasp and moan.

Then he gripped her nipples with his fingers and thumbs and pinched them both making her groan. He pulled her tits up so high he nearly pulled her up off the table by her nipples as he continued slamming hard into her pussy.

Her hands came off her pussy and gripped his wrists trying to relieve the pressure on her poor nipples but he wouldn’t have any of it. He slapped her across the face – not to hurt her, but to get her attention. Then his hand went to her throat holding her in a dominant possessive grip.

“You little whore! Don’t you know who you belong to? I own you slut! I own you and you are my property! I will fuck you any time and in any hole I want to, understand?

“You are nothing but a fucking cumdump, a set of fuckholes for my use – when, where, and how I want it.

“You think you were hired here for your work skills? Ha! You were hired because I liked looking at you and now you will keep your job because I like fucking you!”

“Oh please, Sir! Please use your dirty slut ... use these holes however you wish ... I’ll do anything you want ... be anything you want. Just, please, use me and make me your slut, Sir ... your whore. Oh God, I want to be yours! I want to be owned by you, please!”

Tony could tell by the desperation in her voice and the way she looked writhing and squirming on the table that she was close ... she just needed a little push to get her to fall over the edge of her orgasm. And he wanted her to fall.

“You want to be my whore? You want to belong to me? Then CUM, WHORE! CUM FOR ME NOW!”

“Oh God YESSSIRRR!” And Lydia did cum harder than she could remember ever cumming. Her back arched and she clawed at the top of the table as her legs shook with the effort.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth opened in a silent scream as she flooded her pussy drenching his cock in her sweet syrup.

He pulled out to watch her spew her love liquid all over the linoleum floor of the conference room. She squirted again and again as he kept rubbing over her hypersensitive clit drawing out her orgasm and making it harder.

Lydia’s orgasm lasted a full five minutes (although if you asked her it was a lot longer than that!) before she was done spraying and leaking her juices. She lay on the table top, panting and slowly rolling around, slipping and sliding in her own wetness.

Tony let Lydia rest for only a couple of minutes – just long enough for her to become lucid again but not enough for the fire inside her to die down.

“Now that you have had your fun slut you are going to give me mine! And since I’ve already fucked your dirty cunt, I want your ass now!”

Lydia wasn’t sure about this latest development. She’d had guys fuck her ass before and she liked it but Tony was a lot bigger than they had been.

Tony didn’t wait for her to debate the prospect, however. He climbed up on the very heavy, very sturdy conference table and he pulled Lydia on top of him.

Lydia was still heady from her orgasm and not thinking as clearly as she normally did; her lust had clouded her mind and at that moment all she wanted to do was please him whatever that took.

Squatting over him in a reverse cowgirl position, she placed her hands on his chest. Tony held his cock straight up and aimed at her tight asshole as she slowly lowered herself onto his shaft.

“Oh God Sir, you’re too big! I can’t take you up my little ass!”

“You WILL take me in your ass, slut, or I will find someone who can! Now if you want to be my slut and my whore, then you are going to have to learn how to give me your ass. I want all your holes, whore!”

“Yes Sir! I do want to be your slut, Sir, I really do. I will try...” Lydia slowly lowered herself once more onto his massive shaft. She could feel his cockhead spreading her ass open and sliding slowly into her.

“Ohhh, God ... Oh, it’s stretching me ... so wide ... oh God, it hurts!” Lydia moved, very carefully but determinedly, downward onto his thick shaft.

She held her breath as she lowered herself onto his cock, impaling herself on his hardness. After a few halted attempts, she was able to settle down on his hips, the full eight inches of cock shoved almost painfully up her rectum.

She moaned out her satisfaction as she sat down on his lap. “Ohh God, your cock feels so good spreading open my asshole...”

Fully focused on the feeling of his cock inside her, she squatted astride him, depending on his hands at her waist to steady her. She began slowly bobbing up and down on his cock a little at a time to begin with and then, as her ass got more accustomed to him, a little faster.

“Ohh, Sir! Your cock ... feels so incredible moving inside my ass. Oh yesss!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.