Moan-day At The Office - Cover

Moan-day At The Office

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Julie's "official" job title is Mr. Blackwell's secretary. But the reality of her position was MUCH different...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Illustrated  

“Okay, you can go back and sit at your desk now, but no clothes ... I want to see my little office slut. And keep that vibrator in place to remind you of what you are for me. I want that pussy to stay wet, you never know when it will be called into service again!” he instructed.

It was a good thing my desk was inside his office, because walking out into the rest of the office this way would have been mortifying ... I blushed hard and meekly replied “Yes Sir,” and rolled my chair back to my desk.

I guess I was back at my desk for maybe a half hour, I don’t know. I was sitting there typing away when he called me again. I had just found a reasonably comfortable way to sit on the vibrator still stuffed up inside me when he called me over.

“Under my desk, Julie, I have a meeting in here and I can’t have a naked slut sitting in here with a dildo shoved up her dripping cunt. So get under my desk and I don’t want a peep out of you. If I hear anything from you I will punish you severely, understand?” he said, menacingly.

“Yes, Sir,” I said, and obediently crawled under the desk. It was actually quite spacious under there and I had room to turn around and even lay down if I stayed curled up.

“Now, no matter what happens, I don’t want a sound from you,” he reminded me. He put his hand on my head and I nodded, telling him I understood. A few minutes later, I heard people walk in and Mr. Blackwell stand up to greet them. While I couldn’t hear what they were saying clearly, I could hear the muffled mumblings of conversation. He sat back down in his seat and quietly patted his thigh. I knew that was my signal and I immediately scooted closer and went to work, slowly unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants, taking great pains not to make a single sound. I tucked the buckle end of his belt inside his pants a bit so it wouldn’t jingle as I worked, and fished his beautiful cock out of his pants.

One of the amazing things about Mr. Blackwell is that he had amazing recovery abilities. Even after having had a tremendous cum only 45 minutes ago, he was ready once again! Once I had pulled his semi-erect cock from his pants, I started stroking the beautiful member. I admired the soft, silky texture, the size of his cock and the bumps and ridges that felt so good rubbing against the inside walls of my pussy!

I pushed my nose up against his balls and breathed him in. I love the smell of him down there, the musky sweat smell is so erotic – the smell alone can make me wet! His wonderful scent had my head swimming and I couldn’t believe how turned on I was already. I licked the underside of his sack and sucked his balls, one at a time into my mouth, licking and sucking on them, pulling them gently with my mouth and bathing each one in lavish, loving attention.

I slowly licked at his perinium for a few moments because I knew he liked that, then worked my way up the shaft of his hard cock, licking him like a child would lick a popsickle. I twirled my tongue around the swollen head and licked the cap. I probed at the tiny slit with the tip of my tongue and scooped up the tiny drop of precum that had gathered there.

I pulled his pants down further as he raised ever so slightly off his chair. Pushing them down close to his ankles allowed him to spread his legs further apart granting me better access. It also allowed me to cup and massage his large balls as I bobbed up and down on his sweet cock. His cock tasted so good. I loved the feel on him in my mouth. I took his cock deep ... shoving the hard, thick pole past my mouth and down my throat. I wanted him all and I worked to push as deep as I could get him. I’m still not real good at this deepthroat thing, but I was trying. Plus, he’s huge in both length and girth – I’ve never seen a cock as big as his!

Happily sucking away at him, I wished I could moan around his cock and show him how much I loved this. But we had company and I was to be silent. Still, my lust was getting the better of me ... I hoped this meeting wouldn’t last much longer! I wanted to moan, I wanted to scream out my pleasure and tell him how much I loved serving – and servicing – him. I know he loves it when I use my words too. When I tell him I am his slut and his whore. When I beg for him to fuck me or to cum ... oh God thinking about it was driving me crazy!

Pulling him out of my mouth, I moved a bit closer and leaned towards him, putting his cock between my tits. I began rubbing up and down his meaty pole giving him a nice tittyjob! I know he likes it when I fuck his cock with my big tits and lick the head when his cock pops up between my boobs.

I heard a drawer open up and then I saw his hand drop below the tabletop. He had the remote in his hand! Oh God, he started up the vibrator still shoved deep in my pussy! Instantly the vibrator began its evil work on me, sending waves of pleasure through my pussy and straight to my brain. To keep me from screaming out my joy, I gobbled down his cock once more, thanking him for giving me such pleasure. I bobbed up and down on his cock, trying to focus my attention on pleasing him instead of what was going on in my own pussy.

I felt his cock swell and his balls draw up and I knew he was about ready to cum. I massaged his balls while sucking harder, urging his nuts to give up their tasty treat. I needed to taste his sweet cum ... I’d been without for two whole days! Please Sir, I thought to myself as if trying to telepathically beg for his cum. I sucked and waited anxiously for him to grant me my reward.

Then it happened – his cock erupted into my mouth, spraying his hot molten cum into me like a volcano. He emptied one load into my mouth and then pushed me off his cock to spray my face and tits with the rest. He sprayed me over and over until I was covered in the sticky white stuff. I knew he wanted me to sit still without cleaning myself up. I licked his cock clean and tucked him back inside, buckling him up.

I knelt under the desk, dripping with his cum, that vibrator still buzzing madly away in my tortured pussy ... I needed to cum and I needed to cum badly. I kissed his hand trying to let him know my need, but he just patted my head softly – his way of signaling no. I set back closing my eyes and trying to ignore my burning need, trying to push the urge out of my head as I wait. Oh God please let this meeting end soon! I don’t know how long I can hold out. I squirmed and shifted positions to try to take the pressure off the vibrating hell inside my leaking pussy, but nothing I could do seemed to help.

Then, mercifully, I heard the meeting coming to an end. He rose to see his guests out and came back to sit down at his desk. I knew I should wait to speak, but I was too worked up by now. I needed to cum.

“Sir please ... may I cum?” I mewled my need to him.

“I am pleased with how you behaved during the meeting slut, now you may remove the vibrator and return to your desk,” he said. I do as I’m told, but I was still hornier than I think I have ever been and needed to cum desperately. I had his cum drying on my face and tits and my pussy was leaking like a sieve.

“Sir, please...” I whimpered.

“NOW!” he orders gruffly and I scurry back to my desk before I anger him further. I do not want to be punished. I sit at my desk doing my work and sulking ... the fire left unquenched and raging still in my neglected pussy.

It was about an hour later when he called me back to his desk. My pussy fire had not abated and I had hopes that he was going to see to that matter. Instead, he told me to get up on my knees on the desk. Puzzled, I did as he said, and then he pulled out a suction cup dildo and stuck in on the desktop in front of me. I looked at him, wondering what this was about.

“I enjoy seeing how you look with a stiff cock in your mouth...” he said. I smiled at him and went to work, dried cum on my face, sucking on the dildo. Although it tasted plastic and fake, I tried to imagine it was his cock and showed him how much I love having him in my mouth. After a few moments of bobbing and licking on the dildo, I was getting into it. I was moaning and slurping on the fake cock, imagining I was going down on my beloved Sir.

Suddenly I felt his hand on my ass and before I could react, I felt two fat fingers plunge deep into my pussy! “Ahhhh!” I moaned as the fingers slid deeper in, I was so wet ... I was dripping all over. I needed to come, bad! I mewled again. I really needed to come so much. “Sir please ... please may I cum...” I begged him again, whimpering like a child.

Instead he intercomed out to his receptionist at the desk outside his office “Yes, Laura, can you have Derrick come to my office please?” he said. I sat up stunned ... here I am, kneeling on the boss’s desk, naked with dried cum on my face and tits, sucking on a plastic dildo, my pussy leaking like a broken pipe, and he calls in Derrick – the same guy that hassled me this morning (and every morning practically) on the elevator?

“Mr. Blackwell, Sir, what...” I started to say.

“You speak pretty clearly for having a mouthful of cock, slut!” he retorted. I knew I should shut up now before I got into trouble. I went back to sucking the dildo, my face burning with shame. I could feel my face as red as a tomato.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.