Moan-day At The Office - Cover

Moan-day At The Office

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Julie's "official" job title is Mr. Blackwell's secretary. But the reality of her position was MUCH different...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Illustrated  

It was another typical Monday at the office. I knew what was coming – it’s always the same for me. The men come back to work horny as fuck and I have to deal with the groping and pawing and leering as I make my way through the office to the elevator and upstairs to Mr. Blackwell’s office.

I have a rather interesting job. On paper, I am Mr. Blackwell’s executive secretary. My job description calls for me to be his personal assistant and schedule his meetings, take care of running his office, and be his secretary with all the usual duties – typing, filing, taking dictation and the like.

The reality of my job is a little different. I am basically Mr. Blackwell’s personal slut – his personal fucktoy, available for his use and pleasure in any way he wants. Aside from my office duties, I also take care of his more personal needs, servicing him when he needs it – and he needs it a lot! But I don’t mind – he pays me very well and I get all the sex I could ever want!

Mr. Blackwell is quite handsome too ... a definite plus for my job! Six foot four inches tall, he had shoulder length jet black hair parted in the middle. He had a short, scruff-type beard, piercing blue eyes that sometimes I swear he could look straight into my soul with, and a devastating smile – when he smiled at me, I melted completely!

While I wasn’t the only woman in the office, I was the youngest ... a fact that had the other women in the office hating me. Mr. Blackwell was the handsomest and most eligible bachelor in the office and any girl working there would kill for the chance to have what I have. So I wasn’t very well liked by the other women in the office.

Now the men in the office were another matter. I was always getting hit on, felt up, and harrassed by the men in the office. It was like they knew I was the bosses whore, so that made it okay for them to treat me like a piece of meat too. Mr. Blackwell didn’t stop them from harrassing me, but I think they all knew there was a limit to what they could get away with. Mr. Blackwell was very rich and very powerful and everyone at the office knew not to cross him. I got harrassed and I got talked about, but I could not have been safer if I worked in a police station!

I loved my job as Mr. Blackwell’s secretary ... I loved being his personal slut and anything he wanted to do to or with me was fine by me. The only problem with my job was getting to it! I had to pass through a gauntlet of catcalls, hands groping and grabbing, and derrogatory remarks. There was one particular office stud who always gave me trouble. His name was Derrick and he fancied himself a real slab of 100% Grade A prime man-meat! But he couldn’t hold a candle to Mr. Blackwell. Still that didn’t stop him from trying.

I came to work that day wearing my tight black leather-look mini-skirt, a wide collared white button-front blouse, and my six-inch strappy black stiletto heels. The skirt was so short you could just see the bottom crease of my ass and the blouse had the first three buttons undone so the neckline opened to show my tits off very playfully. Mr. Blackwell has instructed that never wear a bra or panties at the office because they get in his way. The only time I’m allowed panties is on my “ladies days” and he keeps track of those on his calendar.

Mr. Blackwell always wants me to wear suggestive clothes and clothes that are easy to get out of! He wants me to always be accessible to him. I love that I am sex object – it makes me feel desired and sexy and it’s very flattering that someone as hunky and gorgeous as he is would want me like that. I know a lot of women don’t like being seen as a sex object and want to be thought of as a person. And that’s fine for them. But I like being his fucktoy. I love that he finds me desireable and wants to bury that beautiful cock in me anytime he feels like it. I am his to do with as he pleases, when he pleases because pleasing him is what I am here for.

I parked my old Toyota Celica in the underground parking garage in the spot set aside for me, close to the door. Next to me is Mr. Blackwell’s black Lexus (such a beautiful car!). It was a cool day, I could feel my nipples harden and poke at the satiny material of my blouse as I walked to the elevator. I got onto the elevator and started to head up to Mr. Blackwell’s office. The elevator door closed and I felt it start up, but it stopped again one floor up at the main lobby.

There in the lobby a group of men waiting for the elevator themselves as the doors open up. I move to the back of the elevator to make room for them as it starts to get crowded. Finally the last man gets on the elevator – and wouldn’t you know it, it’s Derrick!

Fuck! I thought to myself. Well hopefully he won’t notice me. I started to maneuver myself around into the corner where he wouldn’t see me, but I wasn’t quick enough.

“Well, hello Julie,” he said as he saw me, an evil glint in his eyes. He worked his way towards me. I was trapped in the corner, my back to the wall and he stood only inches from me now. It was going to be a very long elevator ride! Suddenly I felt his hands slipping up under my mini-skirt and massaging my naked ass!

I tried wiggling his hand away, twisting and turning to try to get him to stop but in the tight confines I couldn’t escape and my trying only aggravated him. He moved closer, pinning me tighter into the corner so I couldn’t move at all and he slipped his hands further around towards my crack and started probing it around my cunt, spreading the juices towards my asshole. I held my gasp in, I couldn’t have other people knowing what’s happening right in front of them.

I could feel my body temperature rise, heat radiating off me. I was, literally, a bitch in heat. I could smell my own scent in the air now, and there was no doubt all the men around me knew what was happening now. I was getting turned on, my hard, aching nipples trying to poke holes through my shirt. Derrick lifted my skirt to my waist, shoved his leg between mine and started trying to put a finger inside my asshole.

This then was my usual Monday battle. Men coming into the office frustrated because either they are single and struck out over the weekend, or their wives or girlfriends didn’t satisfy them. In Mr. Blackwell’s case, it was the latter. I don’t know what is wrong between him and his wife. Frankly, I don’t care. I will do whatever he says – I always want to please him and give him pleasure. And he likes it when I dress up for him like a slut. So I make sure I am as slutty as I can be for him. But the other men in the office often feel they can take advantage of the situation too. Especially Derrick ... I hate him.

“Derrick!” I hissed in hushed tones as he started to put a second finger inside my ass. That was enough. I wasn’t his to play with. Unfortunately, I was just the office whore so I couldn’t go to Mr. Blackwell and complain. I had to just keep quiet about it. Derrick knew that too ... he was still probing my ass when we reached my floor and as the door opened, I slowly maneuvered my way out of the elevator, my tits and my hard pointy nipples brushing the arms of the men I passed.

I walked out of the elevator, trying to adjust my skirt ... pull it back down and not fall at the same time. Embarrassed and blushing red as an apple, I hurried inside the office as quickly as I could and got to my desk. I quickly got settled and waited for Mr. Blackwell to arrive. I like to get to the office before Mr. Blackwell so I can welcome him, especially on Mondays.

Before I could get completely settled in and ready Mr. Blackwell buzzed me, startling. He was early this morning!

“Coffee. NOW!” he growled.

Uh-oh, I thought to myself, He must have had a bad weekend at home. I knew I would have my work cut out for me, calming him down and getting his mind off his troubles. Whenever Mr. Blackwell came to work in a sour mood, it meant that it was up to me to make him more agreeable and easier to work around. And that could take some doing. Mr. Blackwell was a fair but strict man, and he didn’t like to be crossed. So to keep from getting in trouble myself, I rushed into his room with his coffee.

“Mr. Blackwell, Sir,” I said as I walked into his room with his coffee.

“Julie, get in here girl,” he growled. I slowly walked towards him and set the tray of coffee on his table with a spoon and some sugar.

“I do not like what I see Julie. I am very disappointed,” he said.

“I’m very sorry Sir. It was chilly this morning and then in the elevator, Derrick... “ I stopped. I knew that excuses were useless but it was the truth. His waved his hand in dismissal at my excuse.

“Nonsense. Not my problem. slut. I don’t like what I see. I am not even hard looking at you. I had to spend the whole weekend with my wife at home and then I come into the office and see this? STRIP now,” he commanded.

“Yes Sir, sorry Sir,” I felt deeply embarrassed and ashamed. I couldn’t make him hard with my appearance. I hung my head.

I slowly unfastened the clasp on the back of my skirt and it slipped to the floor. Then I removed my blouse and dropped it to the floor on top of my mini-skirt. Naked now except for my stilleto heels, I stood there before him, still hanging my head.

“Come,” he commanded, while slowly stirring the sugar into his hot coffee. I came closer, not real sure what he had in mind, but obeying nonetheless. He stood grabbing me quickly by the back of the neck and pulled me to him. He grabbed a nipple between his strong fingers and pinched it hard.

“Ahhhhhhhh ... Sir, please!” I yelped, stomping my feet.

“Quiet little girl, I haven’t even begun with you yet,” he said menacingly. And with that he slapped the tit he pinched and quickly moved to pinch the other just as hard. I stomped my feet protesting again – with equally futile results. I squirmed and writhed under the pain in my nipples but that pain also held pleasure as I saw the smile on his face.

“After spending the weekend with my bitch of a wife and hearing her harping over every damn thing on earth, I come to work on Monday expecting to see my slutty little whore dressed sexy and glamorous and ready to make me forget my troubles. But instead of seeing my pretty little slut, I see nothing more than a secretary ... a librarian ... in my office,” he said.

His words cut me like a knife. A librarian? I felt the tears welling in my eyes as I stood there. Any physical abuse or punishment I got at his hands couldn’t have compared with the shame and sorrow I felt knowing I disappointed him.

“I’m sorry Sir, please forgive me. It was cold this morning and on Monday the men in the elevator are very aggressive.”

“Of course they are aggressive, you stupid cunt,” he said, “Two days without pussy will do that to a man, especially if he has a bitch of a wife like half these men do.”

He slapped my tit again, harder. “Ahhhhh!” I moaned out.

“Now, Open those cunt lips, let me see how wet you got in that elevator. I have eyes everywhere. Don’t ever doubt that. I didn’t like you covering your ass while walking out of the elevator,” he said.

I thrust my pelvis out for better access and opened my pussy lips for him. I could smell my musky aroma in the air and I felt the cool room air hit my clit. Then he slapped my cunt HARD with his bare hand.

“OH SIR!” I yelped. He just laughed at my shock and discomfort.

He shoved two fingers deep into my still stinging pussy as he lectured me.

“Hot, wet, and bare. That’s how I need you on Mondays, Julie. Especially on Mondays. I hope you remember that for next week.

“Each day I expect you to dress to pleasure me, but Mondays, after two long days without you, it is especially important. I am so disappointed I am still not hard. I expected to see my slutty little fuck ... I pay good money for you, and I expect to reap my rewards. I am so angry Julie,” he said, pinching and pulling my nipples and churning his fingers in my bare pussy.

I moaned out load, the combination of pain and pleasure working on my mind. I felt so bad causing him this anger and displeasure.

“Please forgive me Sir, please!” I moaned and reached up to wrap my arms around his neck. I pulled him down, bringing my lips to his and kissing him deeply. I felt his tongue probing inside my mouth and I tasted the coffee he just drank. I kissed him the best I knew how and wrapped one leg around his to allow him to finger my dripping pussy easier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.