Angie's Dream - Cover

Angie's Dream

Copyright© 2022 by BoredMindWriter

Chapter 9: Winter and Summer properly join the family

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 9: Winter and Summer properly join the family - Angie spun out badly after her mother died, and it destroyed her father. Dennis reacts eventually with initial devastation. The result was nothing that he ever could have imagined as he and Angie work their way to a new relationship.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“What do you want?” Dennis asked Winter.

“They all told me how much they love me. I hate love, but I know I should not.”

“Okay. I will make love to you. There is one rule for now.

“What?”

“You only receive. I am not here for my pleasure.”

“He really isn’t Winter, so let it happen.”

“And you can say no at any time. Michelle will say it for you if you are scared.”

He leaned down and kissed her, gently playing with her lips. He took her arms around his neck off, and carried on. She got the idea and lay back. Then he touched her nipple, as Michelle touched the other and Winter groaned loudly.

“Fuck Mich, just my nipples?”

“That is nothing. Look in his eyes, he really does love you. He is making his love known by taking care of you. Dennis unbuttoned her blouse, softly kissing each new patch of exposed flesh. He bypassed her breasts this time. He pulled her blouse open, then kissed her tummy, up to the bottoms of her bra, then up to her mouth, down to her neck as they again touched her nipples,

“Oooh.”

She moaned which turned into a squeal. Dennis kissed down again, kissing her bra over the nipples, making the sopping wet, then he blew on them. She was mewling.

“Please, can I just hold something of yours.”

Dennis nodded and she ran her fingers into his hair and held on to him. Michelle held her other hand. Dennis stroked lower as he stayed on her bra, touching her over her shorts but still moving. He got his hand to her knee, then dropped it between her knees, slowly stroking the back of her thighs until he reached her shorts. He slid his hand into the leg hole, cupping her butt, feeling the slight tremors of her excitement. He slid his hand to her front, his finger touching one outer lip of her pussy through her panties. She exploded into another orgasm. He pulled his hand out and unbuttoned her shorts. His lips left her as he rose up to pull them down, leaving her plain cotton panties. He kissed his way up her thighs, then kissed her right on the pussy, causing another orgasm.

“Are you happy, Winter?” He asked.

“Yes, very.”

He continued up, this time pushed the bra off her breasts, and properly feasting on them, one hand rolling a nipple whilst his mouth worked the other. He pushed up and kissed her mouth, playing with her lips. He pulled her up by the shoulders with his mouth on hers as he pushed her blouse off, then unhooked her bra. She had larger breasts, but there was no sag. He laid her down and kissed her as he slid his hand into her panties. She screamed as he touched her clit, and was arching her back in pleasure. Dennis waited, then went in again, avoiding her clit. He pushed into her opening. She was as big as Angie, and he pumped his finger in an out, checking her until he found her spot, which had her humping up hard. She nearly passed out as he pushed the palm of his hand down on her clit. He looked at Michelle, who took over as he undressed. He slid her panties down and crawled between her legs.

“May I make love to you?” He asked.

“Please, yes, do it.” Winter begged.

Michelle took his cock and guided him to her hole. He pushed at her and felt her open, then he stopped, He used small movements until he felt her end, so he waited for her to adjust, He started the small movement again, increasing them until she was fine with him using her whole pussy. Her body was writhing in one long orgasm, and he kept going until he felt himself getting there. He touched her back hole, then slipped his finger in as she orgasmed hard, feeling his own cock starting to pulse his seed into her. He stopped, and lay on her as she recovered. Then he started kissing her again, as he started moving again. He saw the question in her eyes.

“Ask me.”

‘Are you not done?”

“Are you done?” She shook her head once.

“Then I am not done. This is about you, Winter. I want you to be done.”

She nodded and he moved again, watching as her eyes rolled back into another orgasm, and Michelle kissed his back as he moved. She had stripped too, and was lying on his back, knowing how much he loves contact with her. She saw Winter’s expression change and she kissed his neck, making him cum just as Winter came. He stopped, watching the girl impaled on his cock come to her senses.

“I am done, god Dennis, that was amazing.”

“Michelle, shower.” He said and she got off his back. He carried Winter to the shower, and gently pulled out of her. The three of them washed, then went back to bed.

“Thanks Denny. I had tons of orgasms, which was incredible, but the way you treated me. I want that again.”

“That is the plan Winter, to show you what it is when the man really cares. If he is willing to do everything for you then he respects you.”

“What do I do for him?”

“This.” Michelle said, as she started on Dennis. “I love him, so I want to kiss him everywhere. She proceeded, and Winter saw the monster cock that was inside her minutes ago waking up again. She watched as Michelle spent a lot of time kissing Dennis, then realized he had done the same to her. Michelle rose over him, and pushed back as she slotted his cock into her. She lay flat on him.

“Dennis loves full contact. My whole body, and my whole pussy.” She stretched her legs behind her, and stated to flex her hips, taking him over the edge after ten minutes. She did not get off.

“Now I wait for him, because I want him to be sated too.” Michelle said, and felt Dennis wrap his hands around the bottom of her butt cheeks, his fingers meeting where his cock disappeared into her. She moved again and he almost had an outer body experience caused by his soulmate.

“That was intense.” Winter said.

“Yes it was, more so because it was Michelle. The one who loves you will always make it better.” He carried Michelle to the shower, and they cleaned off, Winter helping. She wrapped her arms around Dennis from the back and stroked his chest, down to his cock.

“Thanks for treating me so well Mr cock.” She said, which made them laugh. They went back to bed, and Michelle told her how she made him come because she was laughing whilst he was deep inside her.

“Have you gone deeper?” Winter asked.

“Yes, through my cervix till he had nothing more to give.”

“Did it hurt?”

“A little the first time, but I was fifteen, and my father’s cock was almost as big, though it now seems puny.” Michelle looked at Dennis, then grinned.

“What the fuck now?” He grumbled as her perfect naked ass vanished into the hallway, which was filled with lots of moaning and shrieking.

She returned with a ruler and kissed his neck, then sucked his cock into her mouth. She kept feeling him, until she was satisfied, then she put the ruler next to it.

“Eleven inches.” She declared.

“No, last I checked it was ten.”

“Must be my pussy.” Michelle grinned. “See Winter, eleven inches.”

“She’s right dude, and I want it all the way in me soon.”

“Are you on the pill or IUD?”

“Pill.”

“Then we will do it, but now I need to sleep, come you two, hold me” Dennis pulled Michelle’s back to him as he felt Winter’s naked body against his back. Michelle pulled his cock up between her legs

“What the hell.” She muttered and he felt himself entering her, then they fell asleep.

He woke up at seven as his cock pushed into her cervix, so he rolled her on her stomach and started to fuck her, as she buried her face in the pillow, moaning loudly. He pushed as hard into her as he could and she screamed into the pillow as they came hard.

“Morning my love,”

“No, very good morning.” Michelle wheezed.

“Fuck guys, that was incredible.” Winter said. She got up and left the room. Dennis held himself deep in Michelle as they went for a shower.

“Baby, there is no way I will not get pregnant when we start trying.” Michelle said, and felt his cock pulse in her, and soon he was moving in her again, not lasting long at all. He pulled out, she gently washed her. His eyes never left hers, and she felt the intensity. They dressed in track pants and t-shirts. Dennis looked in on everybody. Brian was pounding Winter from behind, her face in Jenna’s pussy. Angie and Summer was still asleep, so he climbed up on to her bunk bed and ate Angie to an orgasm which woke her.

“Me too, please.” Summer asked.

“Just a little one baby, I will do it right so come to me soon.”

He started licking her, trying to make sure she was getting pleasured properly. Her taste was sweet, and he felt anger that she was not innocent anymore. She came hard, squealing into Angie’s mouth.

“I cannot wait for a proper one if that was a little one.” She grinned, pulsing her pussy on his finger. She was the same size as Cindy.

“Come you two, time for breakfast.” They checked the kitchen, and realized there was not much.

“I know of a place near the beach.” Jenna said, and they all dressed casually. Dennis looked in on Winter, who was just pulling her panties on.

“You okay?”

“Yes, I really want to do that again, the kissing and the love. The sex was incredible, but I understand because I definitely felt some serious love.” Dennis looked at the room, at their computer.

“Winter, I will do it again, because you need to know real love. We also need to get you guys some school stuff. Tomorrow we start, you guys will homeschool. I will get Jenna to find a tutor.”

“Okay. I was worried, because some of the seniors were also customers. At school they would just drag Summer or me into a corner and pound away.”

“I will also get a proper fence up, with security, so if they find you they cannot get to you. Michelle is organizing a pool.” She shrieked and hugged her still bare breasts against his chest

“My third favorite feeling, getting a hug form an amazing girl.”

“Second?”

“A hug from Angie”

“Fist I assume is Michelle’s hug.”

“No, the feeling I get as I melt into her eyes. It happened when she was fourteen, and it never changed.”

“You fell in love with her when she was fourteen?”

“Yes, she is my soulmate. We only made love for the first time about two weeks ago.”

“That is amazing.”

“She felt the same back then.”

They left for breakfast, the gaggle of extremely hot girls drawing a lot of attention. Jenna was also in jeans and a t-shirt with bare feet, except she had her gun and badge, which she kept visible, so they had peace as they ate. For once the girls left Dennis’ cock alone. He walked hand in hand with Angie and Michelle, though Angie often walked with Jenna, which allowed Summer to take his hand. They bought laptops for the girls, except Angie, who refused to give hers up, even though he wanted to get her a better one.

“Leave it honey, it is not at all about the laptop, it is about the day she almost lost you.” Michelle said as she patted his chest.

“Okay.”

He bought a solid state drive and double the ram. It will at least be a lot faster once he installed it. The pool contractor agreed to see them that Sunday afternoon, and he brought a builder with, who would do Jenna’s house. The quote was just over a quarter of a million dollars, and Dennis signed off.

“Denny? For me?” Jenna asked after the contractors left.

“I told you that you are extremely important to us, and this way your job stays safe.”

“How do I return the favor?”

“Keep loving this abnormal family, till we heal.”

“And after that I will still love you. Can I have you now?”

“Sure, Michelle?”

“Yes daddy, Brian?”

“No problem. We are not exclusive, right Jenna?”

“Just preferred, but I do want Dennis.” They walked to the bedroom, and she pushed him down, stripping him, then taking her clothes off. She lay next to him, just holding him, He loved how she felt against him.

“You know Jen, if Michelle wasn’t my soulmate I would marry you in a heartbeat.”

“Same here.”

“I was thinking of adopting Angie officially, as well as Summer and Winter.”

“How do you always know?” She laughed. “They had actually spoken about it during the walk, with Brian agreeing.”

“You and Brian?”

“I like him, and he likes me.”

“I love you, so I am not surprised.”

“We are just having fun though, he is not my spark, and he told me before we did anything that I am not his. But the sex is more than good.”

“I saw.”

“Can I please you Dennis. I really need to give right now.”

“I understand.” She kissed him softly, staying away from his neck. That would come later. She gave him orgasm after orgasm, catching it all in her mouth.

“Now your pussy, I want to feel that. Will you give it to me too?”

‘Yes.” She mounted him and he slid into her. She stayed. Michelle came in and lay next to them

“Fuck, you guys are beautiful.” She whispered as she kissed them both. He blew his final load in Jenna’s womb as she sat up and he pushed through.

“I know of a place that makes molds of cocks, I want a mold of yours for when you guys are married.”

“Are you fucking kidding me Jen.” Michelle was upset. “I will never deny you his cock, and more so, his love for you. I know he would be marrying you, and if I was just his daughter I would beg him to marry you.”

“I will settle for a baby then Dennis, if you and Michelle will.”

“Yes, we will.” Michelle answered again.

‘Hey, does the owner of the cock have any say?” Dennis laughed.

“She just did.” Jenna laughed and Michelle saw the reaction. Then jumped on top of Jenna and started tickling her, making her laugh, and soon Dennis roared out an orgasm.

“You are wicked, Michelle.” Jenna laughed.

“Stop fucking laughing Jenna, I need to go and set those laptops up.”

Dennis asked Jenna to get the paperwork in order for Winter and Summer to be legally fostered and she stopped laughing. Her heart broke as she saw the sweetness in his eyes, something he should not have had. They let him off after a trip to the shower. He set up the new laptops with passwords for the VPN and firewall, then he cloned Angie’s to the solid state drive, which he installed along with the ram.

“Jeez daddy, it is much faster.” She jumped on his lap, his cock in her. Angie saw the haunted look in his eyes and knew it would there for a long time. She dropped her head to his shoulder and held her tears in, knowing she had broken her father.

Winter was next, and she also first sat down on his cock before he showed her the shortcuts to their home school domain. Summer looked at his cock, then pulled her panties off.

“Sit Mr Castle.”

“I am too big to just do it baby, please.”

“Trust me, sit.” He obliged.

She positioned his cock down and sat, then she let go and his cock smacked into her clit, which launched her into an orgasm.

“I needed that.” She said as she pulled his head over her shoulder and kissed him softly. “I love you, daddy.”

“I love you too baby girl, and I am proud of you.”

He set her up, then showed her the domain. She reached down and pulled his cock hard into her folds, her hand over the head. She rubbed forwards and backward, then had a hard orgasm, as he blew into her hand. He pushed her hair away and kissed the nape of her neck, then the side of her neck as she came down from her high.

“I still love you.”

She lifted her hand and licked his cum off, swallowing it.

“I want it from the source soon”

“Deal, as long as I can drink from your fountain.” He kissed her, and decided to stay with her for a bit, just holding her. He felt her start to shake.

“What is it?”

“You stayed daddy. You didn’t fuck off after cumming, you stayed.” She was sniffing.

“Of course I stayed. I love your warmth against me, your breathing, your little noises as you concentrate. I really do love you. Okay.”

“Okay, it is just so different with you.”

“That was what I wanted. You know about sex, and you want sex. Brian and myself will give it to you in love, and if you don’t want sex, we will still love you.”

“Why?”

‘Here the thing my baby. You had no choice, they took all the time. Now you have a choice, to have sex or not. Angie loves sex, and she was exploited, now she does not want it from anyone else because she has felt what love feels like. You were exploited, as was Winter. Now you choose, and I hope that I will show you how to choose love.”

“Okay, I love you like that too.”

“Good. Do you want to rub again? I will stay, until you are done.” She pulled him over her neck and kissed him, then one of the hickeys.

“Very cool.” She grinned as she felt his cock slap her pussy.

She scooted forward until the head was on her clit, she moved so his cock head plowed between her pussy lips, bumping her clit on each stroke. She sped up, and leaned forward as she came, pushing his head into her. He held her small hips as she thrashed around. Just his head was in her, and he felt himself exploded into her extreme tightness. It felt like Michelle’s cervix. She tried to push back, but he saw her back straighten.

“No baby, not yet. I will prepare you. This is so amazing.”

She pulled forward and he lifted her so she was standing on the chair as he licked her clean, giving her another orgasm. He then pushed his finger into her, making sure, she started to respond again and he allowed her. She squealed into her elbow as he stuck his tongue into her ass. He lifted her up and lay her on the bed, then spooned her as she fell asleep, his arm across her chest as he cradled her face, feeling her tears. He also fell asleep, only to be woken by Angie slipping against him from behind.

‘How is she daddy?”

“She will be fine Angie, we just have to make sure she knows how much we love her.”

“Did you get it in?”

“She put the tip in, but I don’t want to try. I will hurt her.” He kissed Angie hand. “Where are the others?”

“Michelle and Jenna are licking pussy, Brian is with Winter, and I am here with two condoms.” Dennis turned on his back, and Angie pulled his track pants off, then his shirt. She also stripped, smiling shyly as he gasped at her body. His right arm was still being used by a sleeping Summer as a pillow. Angie went to work on him, and soon he was rock hard again. She rolled the condom on and slid his cock into her. She worked him for a bit, then pushed back, feeling him go in till her clit mashed against his pubic bone. He held her with his one hand as she orgasmed violently. She calmed and started to move again. Summer woke up and turned to them.

“Are you all the way in?” She asked, and Dennis nodded. He felt himself boil over and came inside the condom with a groan. Angie pulled off and then pulled the condom off. She discarded it.

“Can we do it again daddy?”

“Yes, I would love to. Was it as good as you hoped?”

“It was very good daddy, but I miss feeling your cum in me.”

“Just for a week baby.” Summer pulled her dress over her head, then took her training bra off.

“I love you boobs Summer.” Dennis said.

“They are too small.”

“They are just what I like, right Angie?”

“He loves them, really Summie.” Summer blushed. Angie sucked Dennis hard again, and rolled the second condom on.

“Up here Summer.” Dennis said, pointing to his mouth.

She eagerly straddled him, and he started eating her as Angie sank down on him again. He licked her deep, from clit to anus, slipping his tongue into her pussy with every pass. She was kissing Angie. Dennis had his hands on her small breasts, gently rolling the nipples as he feasted on her. She came a lot, and then Dennis felt his cock pierce Angie deep as she screamed her orgasm into Summer’s mouth, Dennis almost screaming his into Summer’s pussy. They got off him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.