Angie's Dream - Cover

Angie's Dream

Copyright© 2022 by BoredMindWriter

Chapter 8: New Dwellings and the Seasons Change

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8: New Dwellings and the Seasons Change - Angie spun out badly after her mother died, and it destroyed her father. Dennis reacts eventually with initial devastation. The result was nothing that he ever could have imagined as he and Angie work their way to a new relationship.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Okay, but she is thirteen, almost fourteen. My cock is ten, I think just as tall as her.”

“You won’t stick it in, I know you. We will take dildo’s and such. You can do the outside stuff, I will work the dildo, I know how you do it.”

“Am I sick, talking about sex with a child?”

“Those that messed with her mind were sick.”

“Your birthday is coming up. Do you have any idea what you want to do?”

“Dinner with you, holding your hand, and kissing you where everybody can see how proud I am of you.”

Michelle flexed her pussy, the thought making her horny. Their love on display. She had another idea, but only when she is pregnant, and it is showing.

“Okay. I am getting you a car, but we will pick it together. You might be taxi driver so a little sportscar might be out. I saw the Mercedes E-class convertible though, it has enough room for you and the three little ones.”

“Red, and I am sold.” She kissed him hard. “Little ones?”

“You know what I mean.”

“Winter might come to you today, daddy.”

“Only if you are with us, but that will be after I am sure she doesn’t just want a big cock notch on her pussy.”

“You are so poetic.” Michelle started to laugh, her pussy squeezing his cock as she did.

“Stop laughing.” He pleaded, which made her laugh harder, and he blew his load in her. This had her screaming with laughter. Angie rushed in, jumping on the bed, causing Dennis to move in Michelle.

“You guys are causing trouble.” Dennis grumbled, and grabbed Angie, dumping her next to Michelle and kissing her hard. She smiled at him, and saw the absolute adoration in his eyes.

“You last looked at me like that the night of ‘that’ nightmare, daddy.”

“I feel the same now. My baby girl that I just really wanted to dote on my whole life, and now I can again, because you were brave.”

“Brave?”

“You asked a man who you knew hated you if you could go with him to work.”

“I asked my daddy, whom I knew loved me. If you hated me you would not have fed me.”

“My leg, Dennis.” Michelle moaned. He was still buried in her, but leaning over, looking Angie’s eyes, falling in love with her again. He used to fall in love with her every time he looked in her eyes. “Daddy, my leg.”

“Sorry my baby.” Dennis returned to her, but pulled Angie closer, so he could kiss her too. She kissed Michelle, then attached her mouth to Michelle’s nearest nipple, wetting the fabric to see through. Dennis felt his orgasm approach. “Deep, please baby.” Michelle gasped, and he pushed in as she blew up, shooting into her womb. He picked her up, Angie following.

“In the shower daddy,” she said.

She opened it and dragged them in. Dennis pulled out, his cock well used. Angie grinned at Michelle as their underwear almost vanished as it got wet.

“Fuck Angie, that is just hot on an unfair level.”

Michelle couldn’t help looking, it was just something different. Dennis saw it and groaned.

“I swear somebody is slipping me something.” He said as his cock rose rapidly.

“Can I have this one, Mich?” Angie asked.

“Yes, but I am staying. You guys fuck so differently, almost reverently. It makes my heart soft.”

“And my cock hard.” Dennis said as he dropped in front of Angie and ate her to an orgasm, He lifted her, and Michelle helped him impale her. She started bucking into another orgasm as soon as his head passed her outer lips. He did not last long, his eyes melting into hers.

“That’s what I am talking about.” Michelle said softly, and wrapped her arms around Dennis from behind, feeling his ass flexing against her abdomen. She reached out and found Angie’s breasts, slipping her hands under the wet bra, then rolled her sister’s nipples, hearing Angie moan out her orgasm.

“Deep daddy.”

“No baby, you will get pregnant. We will get you on the pill today.” Dennis said. He did push into her womb, but pulled out when she had her next orgasm. He came against her now closed cervix, holding her head so he could look into those blue eyes. Then he wrapped his arms around her, and buried his head in her shoulder. He held her away from him, and Michelle pulled the fabric away so he could latch on to her nipple. She shuddered as a small orgasm ripped through her, and he finally pulled out gently.

“There is no way I cannot believe you don’t love me daddy. I felt you stab at my heart with your cock that time, pushing more and more love into me.” Angie said, her legs wrapped around him as she hugged him hard.

“Any room for me?” Jenna asked, then her heart softened as she saw father and daughter loving on each other.

“He has had this thing for her all morning.” Michelle said as she did her best to get her arms around them. Jenna joined, holding her broken people. She suddenly did not want sex if it would break this up. This was the ultimate.

“We need to get Angie on the pill, I think her IUD is getting a hammering.” Michelle said.

“You went deep again.”

“I asked him Jenna, none of those fucking pigs could do it. It is something I only have with daddy.”

“We need to get going, the moving van will be there in an hour.” Dennis said, but he did not sound committed, wanting stay in this position for the rest of his life.

“I will speak to Brian daddy, okay.” Michelle said. She looked at Jenna. “I want to call him daddy sometimes, because I really wanted him as a daddy. We would always have ended up here though. Had I been given half a chance I would have had him in my pussy at a much earlier age.

“Jenna, please see if you can find out how Bella is?” Angie asked.

“I will.”

“If she isn’t safe we need to help her daddy.” Michelle said.

“We will.”

“The usual way?”

“No, I will get the girls to handle it, she will be terrified of me in any case.” They finished showering, washing each other. Jenna gave the girls a quick orgasm each, because the transparent underwear turned her on. Dennis pushed into her from behind where she knelt, giving her several.

“Thanks my darling.” She said as she kissed him.

They met the moving van, and the arduous process started. The furniture also arrived, and soon Brian and his sisters. They looked very nervous. Michelle took them aside, holding Brian’s hand. She explained why Dennis was so hurt. She also said that Angie will tell them everything soon, but that they need to know that Dennis is very broken, but healing.

“Sorry Brian, you were absolutely amazing, but I realized I want to be exclusive to Dennis. He is my soulmate, and yesterday I almost shattered him.”

“It’s okay Michelle. I was really distressed.”

“Does that mean he is also exclusive?” Winter asked.

“No, but he demanded I be with him the first few times. He will be with you, but he will know if you are looking for a big cock notch in your pussy.” Michelle laughed as she remembered the morning.

“I am not, but I understand. The way he is around you guys, I want a daddy figure like that.”

“He will oblige, but he will not demand your pussy, he will ask your heart.” She looked at the fracas at the house. “Come, it’s packing time.”

“Michelle.” Brian called her back. “I really loved our one encounter, but the price it almost cost us makes that I will never try to have you again.”

“Thanks Brian.”

“Jenna?”

“She will be interested. Angie is not, and not only you. All other men. She is a daddy’s girl for now. They lost a lot of time, and love.”

“Okay, I did read that from her, but she does like me.”

“Yes, she does.” Michelle smiled. “Jenna is a little bigger down there, so you will need some other skills. I will demonstrate on Winter for you.”

“Perhaps Summer, she likes you a lot.”

“Okay, Summer.”

“She really wants to be near Dennis.”

“Then she needs to be near him. He will not bite, or yell.” They walked to the house, where Dennis had Summer and Winter in his arms. They carried the master bedroom bed in.

“The nightstand is in the next load.” The worker said, he had not turned his back when Michelle grabbed Dennis’ hand and rapidly walked him to the master bedroom, closing and locking the door.

“Orgasms, right now.” She commanded, and he obliged. She made gentle love this time, and she loved it. She kissed him all the time, feeling his nakedness against her. She marked his back again when he pushed deep to unload. He did not pull out, just lay on her, and she saw him losing himself in her eyes too, like that day when she was fourteen. She wished she was fourteen, that she had seduced him, and then helped Angie seduce him too. She also knew he would have hated himself. He started to move as he seemed to become mesmerized by her. She almost choked as she realized how much power he was giving her.

“I will be responsible with your heart baby.” She whispered as she pulled herself up against him, burying her face in his neck.

“I trust you.” He whispered, then groaned as she kissed his neck, blowing it dry, then kissing it again. She grinned as she decided to give him a hickey. He came hard inside her, and she let go, smiling at her handiwork.

“Now you are marked as mine.”

“You gave me a fucking hickey?” He said, then started laughing. “You are such a brat.”

“A brat with the most beautiful cock in the world buried in her very desperate pussy.”

“We have to move house, miss desperate pussy. Mr desperate cock is needed.”

“Leave the cock.”

“It will be worn to bits, judging by that look on your face.”

“You are no fun,” he lifted her and they tested the shower.

“Oops, no towels.” They dressed wet, and Michelle’s shirt became transparent. Dennis saw a few of the workers get erections around her. He watched the girls as they would show him if he needed to worry. Jenna arrived, her supervisor was with her.

“Dennis, this is Mike Senden,” They greeted.

“I just wanted to see the new digs, also how you are getting on.”

“Sure, no coffee yet.”

“Did you have a shower?” Jenna asked.

“Yep, needed to.”

“Jenna!” Angie screamed as she attacked Jenna with hugs. Michelle did the same. Jenna smiled at Dennis when she hugged Michelle’s damp body. They carried on. Angie was wearing a summer dress which was a little short.

“I know Jenna, but she is finding herself again. That is my little girl, not the thing they made her.” Dennis said as he saw her notice. He went to help them set up Michelle’s bedroom.

“He has a way of normalizing their experiences, then changing their perception to something society will understand. I am really throwing the book away sir, because they never had this chance with what we know.”

“Who are those two?”

“Same story, father prostituted them. They will be staying here, as they made friends with Angie and Michelle. The man is their older brother, and he is getting deployed in three weeks.”

“Okay, you seem quite intimate.”

“I am, it was hard to keep my distance, and I was getting nowhere. They did not trust me.”

“Now they do?”

“They introduce me as their aunt, because Dennis and myself actually look alike. Michelle has started to call him daddy.”

“Why?”

“She said she always wanted him as her father because he was such a good father, so now she can make that happen for her.”

“This is very unorthodox.”

“Look closer, and you will see their pain. He is as shattered. He had a terrible flashback yesterday, so don’t let their horseplay and ragging fool you.”

“So, normalizing?”

“Yes sir. He removes all shame from topics we would not even broach with children. He told me that Angie has had way more sex than he has, so trying to shy away from the topic is just stupid. He would use such moments to reset their perception. Come see.” Jenna led him to the bedroom he was working in, Angie had gone in as well.

“Daddy, this new bra is itchy, can I take it off.”

“Sure, but make sure the dress is not see through.”

Jenna smiled as Mike drew a sharp breath when Angie pulled the dress off and then the bra. She quickly pulled the dress on again.

“Much better daddy, can you see my boobs?” Dennis checked.

“No baby, you are fine.”

“Hold this for me daddy.” She handed him her discarded bra, then giggled as he tried to get it in his back pocket. He succeeded, then continued bolting the desk together.

“It looks like an underwear trophy daddy.”

“Angie, seriously. Go unpack a box, you brat.”

Mike smiled as she giggled and wrapped herself around Dennis. She sat on the half-bolted desk.

“Angie, please. And you are flashing your panties baby.”

“Its just panties. I never got why men always wanted my panties after they fucked me.”

“It’s so they can go and make other people feel inferior.”

“Oh, like the team getting me to measure their cocks in the locker room, with my mouth.”

“Yes, like that. Stupid men stuff. Hold this.”

He handed her a spanner as he lined a bolt up.

“Ow Angie, that thing is heavy.” He muttered as she whacked him with the spanner.

“Daddy, is this not my desk?”

“Jesus Angie, is it?”

“Maybe.”

“How would you see baby?”

“I don’t know daddy, they are the same.”

“You little shit.” Dennis grabbed her and blew raspberries in her neck. Mike watched as he stopped, and lifted her chin, looking in her eyes. “I cannot believe how much I love you, Angie.”

“I love you more daddy.” She pecked his lips and rushed out past Jenna and Mike.

“She is having fun, Jenna, so I am getting hammered with the heavy topics.” Dennis looked at her, his eyes wet.

“I heard Dennis, but you handled it well. Now I know what our next session will be about. Panty trophies.”

“Why do men want them in any case.”

“You nailed it. Just dick wagging.”

“How do you cope, Dennis.” Mike asked.

“I don’t always, but Jenna has been solid.”

“Good to hear.” Michelle came in.

“Denny, I wanted the desk that side.”

“I will move it, Michy.”

“Thanks. Can I help?”

“Yes, hold the nut.”

“Just one? Why not both.”

“Because I kicked him, now hold it there, I will screw the bolt in.”

“A bit crowded for a screw daddy.”

‘What is it with you and Angie today?”

“Just having fun. My dad and James would joke like this before they double teamed me.”

“Well, if this desk isn’t assembled properly there will a lot of unnecessary screwing.”

“Daddy, don’t make dirty jokes.”

“Fucksakes Michy, help or go.” Dennis stood up, and she also came in for a hug.

“I like hanging here, but I ain’t screwing nothing.”

“Jackass.” Dennis kissed the top of her head. “Love you, now sit there and just let me work.”

“Are you going to screw?” Michelle said, then laughed.

Jenna led Mike out, and they looked into the other rooms. Brian was busy with the bunk beds, and the conversation wasn’t much better, with Brian just as exasperated with his sisters. In the previous room Dennis had his tongue in Michelle’s pussy. She orgasmed in one minute, then dropped her miniskirt again. Her t-shirt had dried, but at the rate she was going they would need a shower soon. She kissed him.

“I really really really love you.” She said, and squeezed his cock, making him hard

“You little brat.” Dennis growled, and she pushed him away, but not before he gave her clit a serious rub, then stepped back.

“Finish me baby, that is not nice.” She moaned.

He looked out the door as he pulled her against the wall, plunging his finger into her pussy. She came hard, even Jenna stuck her head into the hallway, then frowned at Dennis. He shrugged as he licked his fingers, which made Jenna chuckle.

“You are the best baby.” Michelle said as she pulled him into the room, kissing him gently.

“You make me like that.” He kissed her. “I need to get this done though.”

“Okay, can I help?”

“Just be with me, I love seeing you, your eyes.”

“My pussy too?” She lifted the skirt, he had her panties in his other back pocket.

“Jesus Michelle, I really need to get this done. Tomorrow I want to have you in bed all day, but if I do not get this done that plans crashes. Michelle yanked the skirt down quickly.

“I do love looking at your pussy baby.” Dennis chuckled.

He finished the desk. Mike said goodbye after praising Jenna. They brought Michelle’s bed in, then her dresser. Dennis closed and locked the door behind them and turned, stripping. Michelle was naked already. He licked her, then pushed in, making love, she asked for a little harder, and he delivered. He pulled out and cleaned her pussy for her.

“Does your cum not gross you out?”

“I got used to it. Pamela hated my cum, so I had to clean her the few times she let me fuck her.”

“Fucking bitch. She hated on me so bad. I am sure she knew you had fallen in love with me.”

“Sorry baby.”

“We will be better Dennis. Our marriage will be better.”

“God Michelle. Marriage.”

“Do you not want it?”

“I just never thought about it, but I want it. Waking up with you every morning.”

‘You already do.”

“True.” She sank down and slipped his cock into her mouth. She looked in his eyes as she worked him over, and then swallowed his load. There was a knock at the door.

“Lunch is here you two.”

They dressed and joined the others.

“Two rabbits, that’s what you are.” Angie grinned.

“Can you blame me?” Michelle asked.

“Nope, just hoping for a share.” Angie grinned.

“I am in your room next my darling, but I really have to work.”

“Don’t worry daddy, I will make you work.”

“Did you have to flash your tits for the FBI bossman?” Michelle asked.

“Well, yes. I had to convince him I had a screw loose.”

“Dennis is good at screwing.” Michelle laughed

“I am really going to love living here.” Summer said. “I do not have to be scared of certain topics.”

“or screwing.” Michelle added

“Michy, enough with the screwing.” Dennis laughed

“Not even close to enough screwing yet.” Michelle laughed at him. “But the day is young, and the shed is calling.”

Dennis blushed as he saw the others snicker. Angie led him to her bedroom. She watched him as he assembled her dresser. The workmen brought her bed in. It was a type of bunk bed that fitted over her desk, giving her a lot more space in her room. He helped them assemble it, noticing their lumps as Angie was definitely not shy, and she was hot.

“Guys, she is sixteen. Calm down.”

“Sorry sir, we did not mean any disrespect. Sorry miss.” The foreman apologized. They finished and Angie was up on the bed in a flash, bouncing around.

“Daddy, it doesn’t squeak, come check.” She smiled a wicked smile.

Dennis locked the door and climbed up. Angie was naked already. He crawled on to the bed and into her pussy, his tongue going in hard. He licked her folds, then flicked her nipples. His finger in her ass made her blow, clamping her hand over her mouth. He got naked as well, and pushed into her as he kissed her, catching her moans in his mouth. He started moving as the workmen were carrying furniture in and out. Summer had a Bluetooth speaker, and she turned it up, drowning the noise of their love.

“Bless that child.” Dennis said after Angie had a particularly loud orgasm.

“Push deep, just for a little. Please daddy.” He obliged, and held still as she thrashed about under him.

“Do me from behind, please.” He pulled out, and she got on all fours.

“I don’t like this, I cannot see your face.”

“I know daddy, but fix this position for me, it was James’ favourite.” He pushed in again, not stopping till his balls rested on her clit. She had her face in the pillow, bucking hard against him. He started moving again as she orgasmed non-stop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.