Angie's Dream - Cover

Angie's Dream

Copyright© 2022 by BoredMindWriter

Chapter 7: Dennis Faces an Emotional Crash and Michelle Makes a Decision

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: Dennis Faces an Emotional Crash and Michelle Makes a Decision - Angie spun out badly after her mother died, and it destroyed her father. Dennis reacts eventually with initial devastation. The result was nothing that he ever could have imagined as he and Angie work their way to a new relationship.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“We were arguing about the use of the shed. School room or my workshop. Your sister won, so it is a workshop.” Dennis said, but Angie looked at Michelle dubiously.

“Looks like you wrestled for it.” She muttered, then smiled a naughty smile.

“A little. I will be teaching you girls self defense. And I do not mean kicking in the nuts, though that will also be taught. Brian volunteered for that.”

“What!” he shouted, then grinned.

“I have a masters grading in Krav Maga, Tae Kwondo and Judo. You will be able to kick some serious ass.”

“I saw it once.” Michelle said. “He took two very fit and trained men down without breaking a sweat. One was my father.”

“Michelle, no.”

“Yes Dennis, baby.” She sighed. “He started raping me when I was fifteen. Dennis fucked him up good.” Dennis saw Brian tear up, then cry silently.

“My father was a drunk.” Winter said. “He started raping me at fourteen, then hired me out to his friends.”

“He started raping me too.” Summer said.

“You girls are very safe here, and now you understand the rules.”

“I need a lot of time for my story, but I will tell you.” Angie said, and put her arms around Dennis. “My daddy is the best. He has helped a lot of people heal.”

“That he has done.” Michelle said.

“Come, furniture needs to be bought, and none of that flimsy Scandinavian crap. It needs to be strong.” They picked furniture at store that specialized in handmade furniture.

“Make sure to get Jenna’s input baby.” Dennis said to Michelle, who was snapping pictures and sending them to Jenna. Just after two she arrived at the store.

“You are having all the fucking fun,” Jenna groused.

“Summer and Winter will also stay with us Jen, they have the same history.” Dennis said when they were alone. “And Michelle is as horny as they come. She dragged me away and we made love in the shed. It was mindblowing. Every time I touched her clit she blew up.”

“It means she has probably settled something in her mind.”

“Like?”

“Maybe your relationship Dennis. She is an abused teenager my love. You need to be prepared that your relationship will change.”

“Jesus Jen. I cannot lose her. That was what had me near a panic attack last night.”

“I did not say lose her my love, I said change. There is no doubt, her love for you is everlasting.”

“As is mine.”

“We will chat tonight, with your cock in me. That will be one for the books. Therapy on a cock” She giggled as Dennis rubbed her near perfect butt.

“Perhaps we should test the furniture to see which creak.” He said, and she blushed crimson.

“Now you have me horny you jackass.”

“Speak for yourself.”

She looked down saw the clear outline of his cock. They eventually furnished the home with basics, knowing the coffee tables and other paraphernalia will follow. Each of the girls had a desk to work at.

“I like those loungers” Summer said to Winter.

“Add them, six of them.” Dennis said. Summer looked at him, surprised. “Was there anything else you guys saw?” he made sure to focus on Summer and Winter.

“Anything?”

“Except for a helicopter.” Dennis grinned.

“I saw a different type bunk bed.” Winter said, and Dennis held his hand for her to show him.

“I see daddy is breaking hearts again.” Jenna whispered to Angie.

“I cannot believe how sexy he is, Jen. Had I not been such a cunt I would have seduced him at fourteen, because I wanted sex. He would not have fucked me up.”

“I agree, but you are here baby. Today you choose for what is ahead.”

“I choose him, and you.” She leaned into Jenna. “We need you, daddy is struggling, he heals us, but he is not healing. You saw the pain in his face this morning.”

“I did, and we will talk, he asked me.”

“He and Michelle made love in the shed, and it sounded wild. I want him in me so badly right now.” Angie blushed.

“You and me both, but I think Michelle is not done yet.” The watched as Michelle slid her hand between his legs from behind, stroking the back of his balls and his ass. When he turned they saw the result, he was painfully hard. “She is such a minx sometimes.”

“Daddy loves her so much, as do I.”

“Perhaps I can take care of you when we get back.” Angie said, she was wearing a wicked smile.

“I remember that first time my angel. It was amazing, so yes. I would love that. I will obviously make sure you win some screams too.”

“I think Summer and Winter will also join us at some time Jenna. Maybe Brian has been helping them like daddy helps us. I think Michelle wants him to make love to her too.”

“Do you want him as well?”

“No, not really. I just want daddy.” They went back to the hotel, Angie driving with Jenna, who had to pull over twice as Angie was stroking her clit. They all lazed in the room, but Jenna noticed Dennis being coaxed away by Michelle.

“Please baby, more.” Michelle begged as they closed the bedroom door, then the bathroom door.

Dennis and Michelle stripped and he lay her on some towels they had spread. He ate two orgasms out of her, then pushed in, using his long strokes on her, which had her babbling incoherently. She did not ask him to go deep, instead she begged him to not stop. He gave her three loads, which took almost forty five minutes. There was no doubt, Brian and his sisters knew, because they could hear. Jenna had ordered a movie, and they watched it. She saw Winter’s hand push into Brian’s pants.

“Bedroom’s open.” She said softly, pointing to the other one. He looked at her, and Jenna saw her pleading look, so they left. She heard their moans, and felt Angie assault her clit. Summer looked at them, licking her lips.

“Come Summer.” Jenna opened her arms and Summer crawled in. “Can I touch you?”

The girl nodded, and Jenna started stroking her breasts, which were still very small. She lifted the girl’s shirt over her head, she was not wearing a bra, and started kissing her nipples. Angie was undoing Summers shorts, and pulled them off with her panties. They shifted Summer, and Angie dove into her pussy. It was still half closed, Summer was clearly a late bloomer. Jenna kissed her, as she screamed an orgasm into Jenna’s mouth. Angie was working two fingers into her hole now, and nibbling at her clit, which brought another orgasm. She sensed Summer’s third as she worked, and pushed her finger into Summer’s ass. Summer bucked and moaned for almost two minutes, then settled.

“Your turn.” Angie said to Jenna, who stripped down.

Angie went to work, doing what her daddy always did to her. Jenna was cumming like a train, then Angie pushed her whole hand into Jenna, and Jenna screamed as Angie penetrated her cervix with her finger, her other hand’s index in Jenna’s ass. She felt Jenna spasm all the way into her womb, then she slowly pulled out.

“Fuck that was wild.” Jenna moaned, and looked at Summer’s shocked face.

“You guys are amazing.” She said.

Brian and Winter returned, and she looked well fucked.

“Oh.” He said as he looked at his naked sister and a naked Jenna. His cock was growing in his pants.

“Angie?” he asked, but she shook her head.

“I will have you, bro.” Summer said, and pulled him to the bedroom.

“Better?” Jenna asked Winter, who blushed and nodded. Dennis and Michelle also appeared.

“Daddy?” Angie said, her face begging. He bent down and picked her up where she was still sitting on the floor, then carried her to the bedroom. He closed the door.

“Just love me daddy, please.”

“Sure baby. I am a bit pushed, but I will be ready in a while, so I’ll use my mouth.

“Yes, start with the kisses please.”

He obliged, slowly working her up. He lifted her shirt and kissed her nipples, then returned to her mouth. He sensed she wasn’t looking for an orgasm as much as she wanted him. He had her naked eventually, his mouth never leaving her body. Then he started with her pussy, rolling her nipples as he worked. She was now mewling like he had never heard before. He made love to her over and over with his mouth, loving the sound she was making. None of her men could get that sound out of her, and he almost cried knowing his baby was healing.

“Please put it in me daddy, but I want to be on top.” He lay on his back, and watched her watch him as she worked him into her. She lay still when he reached her end, and did not push him further.

“Are you still hurting daddy?” she asked, pulsing her pussy only with no movement.

“Sometimes baby, why?”

“I am so sorry daddy, and I will always cry for the time I lost with you.”

“So will I, but not because we could have made love. I missed you jumping into my arms, your little butterfly kisses, the games we played. You used to tease me so much, pumpkin.”

“I will again daddy.”

“Please.”

“But daddy, I will always want you in me.”

“okay baby.”

“No daddy, you don’t get it. We ask, and you give. I am saying that I want you to also ask if you want, I will give myself to you, because you showed me to be selfless. If you want me, just come and ask me. It is as if you are scared if you ask we will think you are raping us, but that can never happen Daddy. You love me too much.”

“Okay, my angel. I will, thank you.”

“No daddy, make me a promise, one of those that you would put your life behind.”

“I promise baby, and Angie.”

“Yes daddy.”

“I love making love to you, and contrary to popular belief I think you would have seduced me successfully, because of the way you always looked at me.”

“And Michy?”

“I love her so much, but I think she is changing, healing. The two times we made love today was incredible.”

“She might want Brian too.”

“I will not stop her, and I will not stop you if you want.”

“He fucked Winter, and I think he is fucking Summer now. They might need you to show them your way daddy. Make sure they know it is love.” He did not answer, only gasped his sperm against her cervix. She had not made a move yet.

“Fuck Angie, you are something else.”

“I know daddy, and I am giving you what I never gave anybody else. They just fucked, but I am giving you my soul.”

“My precious baby, I missed you so much.”

“I know daddy, I heard you cry. After my birthday I started hating myself, and I was going to try drugs, but you saved me.”

“Sorry for the way I spoke to you that day.”

“I needed to hear that. I knew I had to be thrown out, but the thought of you going back to war, that broke me.” She kissed the scar on his chest where an AK47 round nearly ended his life. She was six at the time. She started to slightly gyrate on him, and he did not last long. She did not pull off.

“You have not cum yet, since getting on me.” He said.

“I don’t need to cum daddy, I want you to cum.” He started to cry as she used his words on him. “But I might have one right about now.”

She arched back of him and he looked at those beautiful breasts of her. He rolled the nipples as she started to moan loudly, and constantly. She shuddered for five minutes, mewling and moaning. He saw Jenna come in, and she sat down and stroked Angie’s hair. Angie recovered.

“Daddy and myself are talking Jenna, sorry for taking so long.”

“That’s fine baby.” She looked at Dennis, and he frowned. “Michelle is with Brian baby.” She said, anticipating something.

“That is fine Jen. I do not possess her. It does bother me a little, maybe scare me.”

“I know my love.”

“But my baby girl is helping me cope.” Dennis kissed Angie softly, planting kisses all over her face.

“Can I help?”

“Don’t touch our privates, but stay. This is daddy daughter time. We love you Jenna.”

“Then I will leave you two. But this is beautiful.”

“Stay Jenna, please. You are part of this.” Angie asked, and Jenna lay down next to them, kissing both gently.

“That day, when the bitch was dying and she had Brad and James double me on her bed she told me over and over to hate you, that Brad and James will all the daddy I will ever need. I believed her for a while, because they made me cum so much, and I loved it.”

“I don’t know why she hated me.”

“She had also been abused daddy, but she never had someone show her how to love, as you do for us. Michelle is with Brian now, knowing that you will still love her. She is testing her limits now.”

“Why?” Dennis looked at Angie.

“I should not say, but she is wondering what will happen if you two change.”

“Okay, I understand baby, and that was what I wanted. I want you to have a normal life, the ability to choose partners without fear.”

“But you want her to choose you?”

“She did choose me, she said so over and over today.”

“Okay daddy, then I am happy.”

“I am happier.”

He looked at Jenna, and she saw the fear in his eyes. Angie started to move now, and she had three more orgasms before he filled her again. He carried her into the shower, and pulled out, then he washed her.

“Again, daddy, soon.” She stated. They dried off and dressed again. Dennis saw Michelle sitting in the lounge, between Jenna and Winter. She was worried, so he smiled at her. He ordered room service for them. Winter had gotten up and hugged him.

“What is that for?”

“You look sad.”

“Maybe I am a little, but getting a hug from you helps.”

He pushed back, holding her hips. “You never have to repay me in any way, okay. You are under no obligation.”

“Thanks Dennis, I was wondering. I knew it would be good, but I did not want to.”

“And doing it with Brian is something I understand. That is why I am doing it with Angie and Michelle. You guys had the wrong impression of sex normalized.”

“So you fix it?”

“I try to show what love means within sex. I give Winter. Angie just now gave me permission to ask if I need, because I have never asked them.” He pulled her into him again. “Just be safe for now, leave the shit we are told to believe behind, because we are not even near to normal anymore.”

“That makes sense, and make me feel a little released. Will you deny me?”

“If I think you are not ready I will Winter, because I would by then have fallen in love with you, as my own child. That is the only way it will work.” Michelle joined them, and Winter felt his back tense up. She left him, and sat next to Brian.

“Dennis, I...”

“You are free to choose my love. I have never demanded exclusivity, and circumstance has never allowed for that to be tested.”

“But I...” she stopped.

“You are changing, because you are healing.”

“And you are healing me, my love.”

“Was it good with him?” She frowned at him

“What would you want to hear.”

“Then it was good.” Dennis stated.

“Yes, very good. He was gentle, and didn’t just shove in and fuck. He reminded me of you in a lot of ways.”

“Then let it rest baby.”

“But I feel I betrayed you?”

“I have been making love left right and center. I know it’s not tit for tat, but you have set me free.”

“Because you do it to set others free. I would be very mad I you had sex for the hell of it, like I just did.”

“You have to know if you are comfortable having another make love to you Michy. That will tell you if you are healing.”

“Okay. I do love you baby, and I want us to be together.”

“So do I, but I also want you healed.” She hugged him, and held on for a long time. Jenna saw the sadness in his eyes. He was in for a hard few days. Michelle looked up at him.

“Oh god baby, I am breaking your heart.” She said, shocked.

“No, I just have to deal. I will be better soon.” He said

“I will not do it again.”

“And what would that make me better than Brad. Using my emotions to keep you captive.” He kissed her deeply. Jenna watched as Brian studied the two, he was struggling. It was clear he liked Michelle, and she liked him by the way she exclaimed her orgasms. It was different, sweet.

“I would.”

“You did not break my heart, I was broken years ago, and it never mended. I love you baby, but if you have to fly then fly.”

“I am not breaking up, I fucking refuse.”

“Okay Michelle.”

“Come with me, I want to be alone with you. No sex, just hold me till you are better.” She dragged him to a bedroom and closed the door.

“Is he okay?” Summer asked.

“No, he is not.” Angie said, looking at Brian.

“Angie, no.” Jenna said.

“I am sorry Angie. Had I known it would hurt him I would never have done it.” Brian said softly. Angie nodded. Brian was not a malicious person, he was just in over his head. She had to find a way for her daddy to heal. Angie was so scared that he would go back to war again, because he will be lonely.

“Guys, let us sort out this family matter. Remember that the moving truck comes tomorrow, so you will be able to move in tomorrow.”

“Will you still have us?” Winter asked.

“Absolutely. Brian, it will work out. Just give it time.”

“I will not touch her again, I never realized how deep his love for her was.” He got up and hugged Jenna, Angie hugged him as he seemed reluctant.

“I did way worse to him Brian, and he loves me. Jenna is right.” She whispered. The three left.


Michelle was lying against Dennis, softly crying.

“How can I fix it my love?”

“I don’t know, because it isn’t just this baby. I feel I am leaning against a dam wall that is cracking, and it is filled with pain. It is Angie, Pamela. I never had friends after I left the Seals, because everybody was fucking my daughter and wife.” He sighed. “Now I have her back, and I am so scared I lose it.”

“I will not leave you.”

“And if you want to? That would not be right to you.”

“Fucksakes Dennis. Why are you the only one who is allowed to sacrifice?”

“Because I can.”

“You are fucking lying to yourself, because I can see clearly that you cannot.”

“You guys have suffered so much.”

“And you?” She lifted up, then kissed him. “I love you so much Dennis.”

“I have been screwing so much, and the first time you do I crack.”

“Because it feels like betrayal to you, and I did not see it. Have you any idea how sorry I am. You have been betrayed by everybody you have ever loved. I honestly have no idea how you can still love”

“You.” He said

“Me?”

“That day, when I was going to kill Brad you said ‘Please Mr Castle’, and I knew right then that I need to step back. Your voice said I could still love, because I remembered I loved you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.