Angie's Dream - Cover

Angie's Dream

Copyright© 2022 by BoredMindWriter

Chapter 6: Dennis feels the Pressure

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: Dennis feels the Pressure - Angie spun out badly after her mother died, and it destroyed her father. Dennis reacts eventually with initial devastation. The result was nothing that he ever could have imagined as he and Angie work their way to a new relationship.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Morning my love,” she whispered, then they kissed. He felt satisfied by her, the mere fact he was holding her filled him. Ten minutes later he filled her, gasping loud enough to wake the other two. Michelle wanted to make space, but he held her to him.

“Not yet my queen, I still need you.”

“Okay my love.”

She dropped her head on his shoulder and moved again, slightly larger movements. He let her do what she wanted, and her orgasms ripped through her. She started to vocalize loudly, something she had never done before. He exploded in her as she loudly came again, her pussy rippling on his cock. He carried her to the shower and held her as they showered, then he pulled out.

“God Michy, I love you so much. That was amazing.”

“I love you too Dennis.” She leaned into him and he held her against him, stroking her back. “They also need you.”

“Only if you are done. You are my first in line.”

“God, Dennis. I wish we were one, always.”

“Soon my angel.”

“Come, Angie needs some daddy love.”

Dennis dropped next to his baby, her blond hair fanned out. She was picture perfect. He kissed her, then moved down. By the time he was entering her she was on her sixth orgasm. He gave her plenty more, working hard to make sure she was receiving maximum pleasure. She pushed at his chest eventually, before he could come.

“Sorry Daddy, it’s a little too much, can I come fetch more later?”

“Yes baby.”

He worked himself out of her, and rolled on his back, looking at Michelle. She grinned at him, and beckoned him over. He licked her to an orgasm, then pushed in, using his long strokes. She was whimpering and moaning as she came almost constantly. He stayed on her, kissing her, then started to move again. Jenna was awake now, and Angie was licking her pussy. Michelle kept moaning, getting louder until he came in her again. He made the shower trip again. Pulling out in the shower so there would be no mess.

“One of the advantages of a big cock.” Michelle grinned.

“I wished you were with me Mich, I really needed you, for me. I felt lonely at times.”

“You had some company, right?”

“They were not you.”

“I missed you too my love.” They left the shower. “Now go and love Jenna, make it special, she took real good care of us.”

Michelle kissed him, touch the roof of his mouth with her tongue. He felt himself rise up, and pulled her close and up so his cock was under her pussy. He rubbed it against her, and she gasped through another orgasm. “God Dennis, you really only want me.”

“For now, but I will do as you ask, because you asked.” He kissed her again, then left the bathroom.

“I hope that one is for me?” Jenna purred.

He kneeled between her legs and started to eat her. He made sure she was fully wet after her orgasm, then pushed into her slowly. She pulled him hard into her every time she came, his cock kissing her cervix, which made her cum harder. Eventually she felt him pulse hard against her cervix, and she smiled. No man had ever reached her there. He kissed her as she recovered, and felt himself grow again.

“Harder this time, just a little though.” She begged and he obliged.

She could take all of him and there was no chance of him really hurting her. He pushed deep with each thrust, kissing her cervix every time. She was incoherent, mumbling as she kept on orgasming. He pushed hard into her and felt her cervix open to him. He pumped his semen right into her womb. He stayed deep in her. He felt his cock shrink out of her womb. He carried her to the shower, which made Michelle laugh. He pulled out, then dropped to his knees, making her orgasm one more time on his tongue.

“God Dennis, enough. I am done.” Jenna said, and rose up with him, hanging around his neck as she kissed the veins in his neck.

“Thanks for everything you did when I was gone.”

“The kids have the keys to your new place.”

“We will move in on the weekend. Elizabeth and David already have the keys to my old house.”

“So they are renting, and have Cindy?”

“Yes, they clicked very well. He made love to her as well, and he was so gentle and respectful. I am not sure he thought he would end the time there with his cock in a sixteen-year-old pussy, but he did.”

“Will she be okay with them?”

“Yes, they do love her, but I know it will grow stronger. She asked to stay, and you know I believe that they should have their choices, because they had no choice for a long time.”

“The girls are going to the movies with their new friends, Brian, Summer and Winter. I like them a lot.”

“I wonder if I could tag along?” Dennis asked.

“Ask them, but expect a firm no.” Jenna laughed. He did ask, and he was denied, then Angie crawled into his lap and chatted with him.

“Brad was starting to mess with Stacey.” He said softly.

“He told me he was going to fuck her on her birthday,” Angie replied.

“Did he get that far already?”

“He had been fingering her to orgasm, and James had been rubbing his naked cock against her naked pussy. They have both eaten her, as have I.”

“Oh fuck baby. Her parents have no idea what is coming their way.”

“She actually never wanted to join the parties. Brad would not have fucked her, because she told me she was going get her daddy to fuck her. She used the other men to learn. She sucked some cock, always asking me for guidance. You are right, her parents have no Idea what is coming their way.”

“And her parents know what I know about making love, so she is in for a serious surprise too. Her first sex will be the best ever.”

“Should we not warn them daddy?”

“Would you have listened, or just carried on looking for a willing partner?”

“I agree daddy. It is just fucked up. Cindy told me how Bella had screamed, and how her screams of pain turned the men on.”

“I hope she is okay.”

Dennis had seen her at games, long before Angie was fucking in the locker rooms. She was a very cute ten-year-old at the time, with a bright smile. He felt his rage.

“If not, she can come here daddy, I will be her big sister.”

“You are a good girl baby. I loved the video you made for me.”

“I made it the week before you became a one man pedo destroying army.”

“I was a bit rough.”

Michelle came in. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, and Dennis saw the frilly pattern of a sexy bra. She liked those, and he was not worried.

“Come Angie, it’s almost time.”

“Where are you guys going?”

“Just the mall, to the movies.”

“Are you staying later for lunch?”

“Yes.”

“Okay my love. I want to meet them though.”

“Yes dad.” Michelle said sarcastically.

“I just want to make sure baby.”

“You are such a father right now.” She muttered.

“Sorry. I should trust your judgement.” He walked to the bedroom and started to dress. He felt her arms around him.

“Sorry my love.” She whispered.

“It’s okay, have fun.”

They left, and Dennis caught a cab to the new house. He planned the setup. Jenna picked well. It had an established garden which afforded a lot of privacy. There was a shed out back where he could tinker. He caught a cab to a local Mercedes dealership, and drove to the FBI offices with a new Mercedes SUV. He was escorted to Jenna, who smiled widely when she saw him.

“Just thought I would catch you up on the trip.” He said loud enough so people could hear. She took him to her office then closed the door.

“I think I stuffed up.” He said morosely.

“Why?”

“I maybe asked a few too many questions about the movies, and Michelle called me dad, in a sarcastic way.”

“It could be confusing, her being the love of your life, and yet she has to submit to your rules, which are not many.”

“Am I in doodoo?”

“I don’t think so, we will see how she is when they get back.”

“I bought a car. A Mercedes SUV.”

“Ooh, nice.”

“It is.”

“When do you start at Little Creek?”

“Monday. I will probably have to go and get my uniform before the weekend, Master Sergeant Castle.”

“Very very sexy Babe.” She frowned frustratedly “I want to fucking kiss you so badly right now.”

“Likewise. Want to get lunch?”

“God yes, I know a place where we can keep an eye on the door whilst snogging to our hearts delight.”

“Snogging will have to do.”

He smiled a wicked smile. She excused herself and he drove them to the restaurant. She was right, they ordered, but barely touched their food. He took doggy bags

“Same time tomorrow, Ms Meade.”

“You fucking know it. Can I do the work tonight?”

“Sure.”

His declarations of love were true, and she knew it. She also knew that Michelle was his only eternal love. He dropped her at the office, and drove to the base. He did all the paperwork, then received his uniform. He went to the common area, and was surrounded by some very happy people. Seals were brothers, and the code stand for everyone that wear a trident, whether you like them or not. He was a brother. He drove to the hotel just before five. Michelle and Angie was there, and he met the three friends. Brian had a firm shake, and kept eye contact. He was not challenging, and Dennis liked him. Summer and Winter were two brunette’s with the same almond eyes. They were slim and athletic, like Michelle. She hugged him and kissed his cheek.

“Love.” She whispered.

“Daddyyyy” Angie screamed and ran into his arms, jumping up. He caught her and held his face as she showered him with kisses.

“Baby girl.” He grinned, loving the greeting. “How was the movie?”

“It was dull, so we drove to the beach for milk shakes and fish and chips.”

“Jackasses.” Dennis muttered. “My favorites.” He looked at Brian.

“Navy, I hear.”

“Yes sir.”

“Unit?”

“Still floating, I have passed selection for MARSOC Raiders.”

“Nice.”

“You sir?”

“Instructor now, well starting Monday.”

“Which unit?”

“Classified.”

“Understood.”

In Virginia that meant a myriad of places, even the CIA Farm. Dennis has been told that there might be something there in the future, and he liked the idea. Everybody hates the CIA, but they have saved the American collective asses more than once. Dennis sent a message to Jenna ‘Cockblocked. Come over in any case. Love you.’.

“Hey, why does Angie call you daddy, and Michelle not, when they are sisters.” Summer asked, her fifteen-year-old face frowning. Dennis missed Cindy for a moment.

“My wife screwed Michelle’s dad, giving me Angie.” Dennis said, then smiled.

“Oh, uhm.” Summer muttered.

“It’s okay Summer, Angie might not be my blood, but she is my heart, hey my sweets.”

“Yes daddy, my great big lump of love.”

“Jeez you two.” Michelle grumbled, then kissed Angie’s cheek. “My sis.” Jenna arrived, and frowned at Dennis, who shrugged.

“I am going for a shower,” Dennis said, and closed the bedroom door behind him.

He showered, then dried off. He walked naked into the bedroom, and dressed. Only then did he notice the door lightly open, and Winter had a clear view. He finished dressing, having put his track pants on already. He was barefoot as he walked out.

“I ordered Pizza.” Jenna said. Dennis grabbed a beer and poured Jenna wine. They moved to the balcony.

“They seem nice, just wondering who opened the bedroom door. Winter got an eyeful.” Dennis said, they were well out of earshot.

“I do remember seeing her open it, then Angie said that you are in the shower, she must use the other bathroom. She then sat in a different chair,”

“Fuck, all I need is a horny teenager coming on to me.” Jenna laughed at him, and he grinned.

The pizza came, and Jenna saw Winter studying Dennis’ crotch a lot. The track pants did reveal there was something extraordinary in there. Jenna wanted it in her. Brian and his sisters left just after eight. Jenna and Angie had their hands all over Dennis, and he was soon naked. He looked to Michelle.

“I will be there soon baby.” She said.

Jenna was first on him, riding him gently, Angie sat on his face and he ate her out. They swopped after Jenna had an earth-shattering orgasm. They were done, so Dennis got up, and found Michelle on the couch.

“Are you okay my love?”

“Yes, just tired.”

“Okay. Can I sit with you?”

“Sure.”

He sat next to her and had her lean back into him. He kissed the top of her head.

“Winter saw your cock.” She said.

“I know, I did close the door. Jenna says Winter opened it.”

“Will you fuck her?”

“No, I won’t.”

“Even if she comes on to you?”

“Still no.”

“I like them, so be careful, please.”

“I will. Is that what is bothering you?”

“Yes.”

“Okay. Come to bed. I just want you near me, please.”

“Just now Dennis.” He sighed and got up.

She was pissed about something. He went to the other bedroom, and got in the bed. He lay awake till two, then got up. She was not in the lounge, so he checked the other bedroom. She had crawled in between Angie and Jenna. He picked up his track pants and T-shirt, then found some socks and his running shoes. He went for a run as he was definitely not going to sleep. He ran till he was tired, then turned around, hurting himself on the return. He got back just after five, and headed for the shower in the other bedroom. He let the water run over his sore body, and wished he had just turned and ran again. The shower door opened and Michelle put her arms around him. He did not want to respond.

“What is it Dennis?”

“I should ask you. I have no idea why you are pissed at me.”

“I am not.”

“I wanted to hold you, not fuck you.” He said.

“Sorry, I...”

“Its okay Michelle. I have never pushed you against your will. I will not now.”

“And if I want to?”

“You don’t, I can feel it in the way you are holding me. You feel obliged.”

“I am sorry Dennis.”

“I know, and I love you so much. I missed you every minute.” He sighed. She could not see his wet eyes. “I will make sure that your friends never see me naked again.”

“It’s not that.”

“Then please tell me what I did wrong?” he turned slightly. “Do you feel I don’t love you? What more can I do?”

“Did you fuck Stacey?”

“Jesus Michelle, she is fourteen. I only found out yesterday from Angie that she was not that innocent.”

“Would you have fucked her if you knew?”

“No, she has her mom and dad, who love her very much. I have no business there, and if they call me there is no fucking way you are not coming with.” He looked at her. “Am I hurting you?”

“No, you are so sweet and gentle.”

“Then what?”

“Will you make love to me?” She reached for his cock.

“I am hurting Mich, and a little angry. I have no idea why, perhaps I am scared.”

“Of what?”

“Losing you. Fucksake my love. Getting in bed with me does not mean sex every time.”

“That was not it.”

“Do you want out? Are you rethinking us?”

“Jesus Dennis, please don’t say that.” She forced him to turn and wrapped her arms around him. “Come to bed with me, please.”

She dragged him, so he closed the taps and followed. She pushed him down on the bed and cuddled to his side. He stroked her back gently. She snaked her hand to his cock again. She raised herself and kissed him. He was getting hard. She kept kissing him and stroking him, then she straddled him, and started working him into her pussy. She was not quite wet enough, so she stopped and stroked her clit, feeling her orgasm approach. She used the juices to slide him all the way to her end.

“God, that feels so good.” She whispered, then stretched herself over him, rocking her hips as she lay prone on him, her legs running along his all the way to her feet.

She started to orgasm, it was a long warm feeling and it stayed with her as she kissed him whilst moving him in her. She sighed as his hands fell on her butt cheeks, holding her as she moved. She kept moaning into his mouth, then she felt him explode. She stayed on him, knowing he liked that, knowing she wanted more. She wanted to make love to him now. She started flexing her hips again, and he started to kiss her, he held her sides as his thumbs caress her nipples, then he reached down again, and worked his finger into her ass, her pleasure quadrupled. He did not let up, doing everything to give her the best ever orgasm, and it hit as he filled her again.

“How are you so good at giving me orgasms.” She said, still holding him in her. Her pussy was still spasming around his cock.

“I did my best to learn what will ensure a woman will have an amazing orgasm, hoping Pamela would stay true.” He answered, and she heard him sob.

“What is it?”

“Somedays I really cannot hold the pain back Michelle. I have not slept, because, well.” He sighed, deciding not to tell her she was the cause of his pain. “I went for a three hour run that was five hours too short. I am so fucking broken. I am terrified that I am placing too much on you.”

“Why could you not sleep?”

“Because you were not with me, and that is why I think I am putting too much on you.”

“I was being stupid baby, and I know I resurrected the memories of when your pain started. I am so sorry.” She kissed him then smiled softly. He was hard again.

“I want to try going harder, okay my love?” She whispered.

“Promise me you will not hurt yourself.

“No. I will not promise, my darling.”

“Please?”

“Okay, just a little then,”

She lifted slightly and pulled her knees to his hips. She started moving again, bigger movements. He felt himself slam into her cervix but she kept going. She had a massive orgasm, and collapsed on him.

“Are you done going hard?” he asked.

“Yes.”

He flipped her on her back, and started to move in her. She started to cum, and it never stopped until she felt him start to spasm. She grabbed his hips and pushed herself into him, feeling her cervix open, and his cock sink to the hilt in her. Her orgasm hit so hard that she passed out. She woke up, and he was still all the way in her.

“Jesus Michelle, why did you do that, hurt yourself?” Dennis asked with concern.

“Because I want it like that sometimes my love. I really love the way you have been making love, but promise me you will allow me to do this sometimes.”

“Okay.”

“I really want it baby, And I consider it an expression of love to me, not abuse.”

“Do you want it again, or gentle?” he asked, kissing her.

“Stay in my cervix if you can, but do gentle, and I want a lot of kissing”

“I will do my best.” He said, and started to move, keeping his cock buried.

“I might not last long.”

“It’s okay, I don’t need to cum, Denny, I need you to cum.”

He continued, and felt himself really getting boiling. Her orgasm hit her without warning, and it was loud. He followed her within seconds, pumping his load straight into her womb.

“Oh god Dennis, that was amazing. I really want it again, just like that. Your cock all the way in, and your pubic bone mashing my clit, god, that was amazing.” They became aware of two set of eyes looking at them.

“Are you okay, Michelle?” Angie asked with big eyes.

“Better than okay Angie, this was one of the best orgasms ever.”

“Does it not hurt?” Jenna asked.

“A little, but I like it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.