Angie's Dream - Cover

Angie's Dream

Copyright© 2022 by BoredMindWriter

Chapter 4: More Surprises and Love for Dennis

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4: More Surprises and Love for Dennis - Angie spun out badly after her mother died, and it destroyed her father. Dennis reacts eventually with initial devastation. The result was nothing that he ever could have imagined as he and Angie work their way to a new relationship.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Come baby, on top of me. Just lay on my chest.” Dennis said, and Angie crawled on top of him. He kissed her, long deep kisses, it was kisses of comfort, though Jenna could not decide whose comfort. The food came, and Jenna got it, throwing a blanket over the group on the bed. She put a robe on, and purposely tied it badly, letting the glimpse of her breasts distract any other inspection. It worked, and she felt herself getting wet at the little exhibitionism she tried. They ate and then Jenna put Dennis’ cock in her mouth, getting him hard. She leaned over whilst sliding her hand up and down his pole, and latched on to Angie’s pussy, sucking and licking her to a noisy orgasm. She then did the same to Michelle on the other side. She returned to the pole in her hand, and made sure it was hard, then she mounted Dennis, sinking down in one stroke, nearly falling off as she orgasmed.

She stayed still for a bit, then started riding him, using long strokes. He had his hand on her breasts, with Angie licking her clit every time she was fully impaled. Michelle was behind her, and she felt the girl’s tongue caressing her ass. She heard Dennis groan in pleasure.

“Hey Angie, this finger in his ass is a winner.” Michelle laughed, and Angie scooted around to check it out.

Jenna felt a finger penetrate her ass, and it pushed her over again. The finger kept pumping, and Jenna adopted the rhythm. Dennis was trying to hold his orgasm at bay, but Michelle was not letting him have any reprieve. Jenna stopped and leaned forward, kissing Dennis.

“Fuck, I love you.” She whispered.

“And I love you too.”

“I want to slam, just to try it.”

“Please do not hurt yourself, Jenna.”

“I will stop if it hurts baby.”

She repositioned slightly, then test if it would work. She started slow, but he knew what she wanted, so he held her hips, making sure she had leverage. She started to speed up, hammering down on him. She almost fell off again when the orgasm hit.

“Want me to do it?” Dennis asked her.

“Fuck yes.”

“Stop me if I start hurting you.”

He flipped them over, and lifted her knees to her chest. She let out a guttural roar as he pushed in, reaching her cervix. He started to fuck her hard. She was in a trance, barely coherent as he slammed into her. They heard two distinctive orgasms, and then Dennis roared, almost balancing on his cock as he drove in deep

“Oh fuck Dennis, oh my fuck.” Jenna whimpered. “You went through my cervix. He pulled back, feeling the tight ring deep inside her clamp shut as his cock head retreated. He stayed in her as he let go of her legs, letting them fall next to him. He kissed her, soft gentle kisses. He started to pull out, then pushed back in. There was no cum, it was all in her womb. Dennis realized if she wasn’t on contraceptives, she would likely fall pregnant. The idea sat well with him, and he felt it might need to be discussed.

He pumped in and out with short strokes, feeling his cock grow hard again. He looked in Jenna’s eyes as he started to fuck her again, making sure she was fine with it. He came again ten minutes later, and Angie dove into her pussy to suck out his sperm. He dropped behind Angie and stuck his tongue in her pussy. She moaned into Jenna’s pussy. Jenna motioned Michelle to straddle her face, and soon Michelle was in the throes of an orgasm. Dennis heard it, and could not believe it as he got hard again. Angie had a good orgasm, so he lifted up and used her lube to push in slowly, her pussy slippery. He slowly slid in and out again, feeling her walls ripple around his cock. He made sure she was cumming in regular intervals. He felt his balls reach the boiling point, and he pushed into her, feeling her open up and then his balls hit her clit. He pulled back out of her womb and pumped a load he thought he couldn’t possibly still have. He slowly pulled out, and she rolled away, her face in rapture. He crawled up Jenna’s body and stuck his tongue in Michelle’s ass. The result was instantaneous as she started to shriek, then collapse. She rolled off, and Dennis found himself lying on Jenna, so he started to kiss her.

“Daddy, are you going to do more?”

“No pumpkin, I think I am done now.”

“Good, I want to sleep on top of you.”

Dennis rolled off Jenna, and lay on his back between Michelle and Jenna. He kissed Michelle, whispering his love to her over and over. Angie crawled up between his legs, giving his cock a quick saliva bath before she crawled higher.

“Hey baby.” He smiled, and she kissed him the way he showed her. Michelle pulled the blanket over them again, then turned the light off.

Dennis woke up just as his body lit up. It felt like every nerve was in orgasm. He felt himself spurt as if it will never end, and his head was spinning.

“Fuck daddy. Wow, that was amazing.”

He opened his eyes and looked into Angie’s blue eyes. She kissed him softly, then more insistently. He was in her pussy. He felt another hand turn his head, and Michelle kissed him.

“Morning my love.” She smiled. “We will talk about that orgasm again, because I think you have been holding out for our sake.” He felt another hand on his face, and it turned his head. Jenna kissed him deeply, and he felt his cock surge as he found himself lost in her green eyes.

“Morning lover. God, that was something to see. I agree with Michelle. You have held back on yourself.”

“She is right daddy.” Angie said, pulsing her pussy on his cock. “I never felt you hurt me, but it was different, and even better for me.”

“Morning loves of my life.” Dennis managed. “That was something.” Angie’s ground into him, and he felt her cervix. Then she slowly pulled off, diving down and cleaning his cum up which had leaked on to his stomach.

“May I?” Jenna asked, looking at all three, and they all nodded. She mounted him, going about it gently. He felt her butt settle on his thighs. She leaned forward, covering his body. He looked into her eyes, and felt his cock move.

“Fuck Dennis, I get lost in your eyes.”

“Likewise.”

“You guys look like siblings, really.” Michelle said. “Even your facial structure is similar.”

“I think we need to find you a place near my apartment complex babe. She is right. That way we can say I am your sister when the nosy neighbors come along. For now, Angie and Michelle are your daughters, and you are a doting father.”

“I don’t have to pretend. We could always move to Utah, and I marry you three.” Dennis grinned.

“Yes daddy, but we like it here.” Michelle said, and laughed at his expression.” My beautiful lovely heartthrob.”

He felt Jenna flex her hips, moving him barely two inches in and out. He was getting full cock contact as she moved, then she clamped her pussy down, and her eyes rolled back as she orgasmed. She resumed her movements after catching her breath. He felt himself start to burn for her. She had three more, and in her last one Dennis felt himself blow up, his whole body responding again.

“I have it, Michelle.” Jenna said as she kissed Dennis, then kissed Michelle deeply. “It is full cock immersion. He fucked us with long strokes, which was incredible, but both Angie and myself kept him deep inside, and I am sure he has just had the two best orgasms ever.”

“Yes, Jen. Angie’s mom was my first, and before Michelle yesterday, my only one. She always demanded her satisfaction, and I just realized she couldn’t care about mine.”

“We will make sure that changes, Dennis.” Michelle said. “We will care for you.”

“I was supposed to daddy, but I will catch up. And I think Jenna is right.”

“We will go and look for a place near her, because we also want her close.” Michelle added.

“We are not normal girls. We never will be, but we will make our own normal.”

“Yes, even from my psychological background I can agree. People who had suffered like you three need to throw the perception of normal out of the window. You have taken the very thing that nearly destroy you two girls and made it an anchor.”

“I do feel very anchored right now.” Dennis grinned, his cock still very useable. Jenna pulled of, and Angie dove in for his cum. “You really love that Angie.” He smiled at her.

“I love you daddy, and this is as close as I can get to us being one.”

“You don’t have to baby, I will never expect it.”

“I know.”

She nodded to Michelle as she sucked the tip of his cock into her mouth, and he felt himself get to full hardness. He has never been able to do that, but then, he has never felt as loved as he did now. He felt Michelle move, then she worked him into her.

“Slow baby.”

“I am in control my love, and I am doing it at my speed, pain included.”

She kissed him, then resumed her efforts, finally getting him all the way to her cervix. As Jenna did before she started small movements. Jenna was massaging his balls, and then he felt her finger at his sphincter, and she pushed it in.

“Oh god.” Michelle said as his cock lurched.

She came hard. He kissed her, and she kept her mouth on his as she started to move again. He stroked her back, and she stretched her legs, having them outside his, he was touching her body from head to toe now. He started slow upward movement as she flexed her hips in time. She lifted slightly, and he stared into her eyes as her next orgasm hit. She did her best to not close them, but she failed. He felt her body shudder against him. He started to feel his explosion approach. He slipped his hands down and cupped her butt cheeks, pulling her against him hard. The way she was lying meant he would not hurt her cervix, so he pushed hard into her, then felt his whole body explode, and he blacked out.

“Daddy daddy.” He heard Angie panic.

“I am back baby.” Dennis said, feeling sated. “Stay for a while,” he said to Michelle, who was slowly working herself off him, so she pushed back again, and lay on his chest.

“That was a big one my love.” Jenna said, as she leaned in and kissed him. It was a lovers kiss. He turned his head to Michelle, who kissed him the same way. He felt Angie working on the spot where his cock vanished into Michelle.

“Angie, come up here baby.” He said, and she crawled up to him. He kissed her deeply. “We all need you to love us baby, and you will learn that a soft kiss can mean so much more than an orgasm.”

“Okay daddy. I also like kissing you.”

“That is what I mean. The way you like us kissing you is the way we like kissing you.” He kissed her to make his point. “You can get my cock hard any time. Michelle had so many orgasms from being raped, but the kisses are where the love is.”

“I understand daddy. I really also like kissing you guys, because it is so different.”

“I need to get ready to fly back. You guys need to find us a new place, preferably within walking distance of each other.”

“I will also work on establishing a cover for you guys, because every fucking pedophile will want a piece of this family.” Jenna said. “I will look at changing names for you as well if need be, but I will see what cyber has found in terms of chatter.”

“Will you be okay, darling?” Michelle asked, feeling him go soft in her.

“Yes. I am going to get movers in by this afternoon, and I hope by tomorrow evening most of the packing will be done. I want also to put that place behind me.”

“If you see Cindy, tell her I miss her daddy. She always held my hand when Greg and his father made me bleed.” Angie missed the absolute pain on the other three’s eyes when she said that,

“She is in a group home, her mom passed, and her father is in jail. She came forward as well, saying how he had used her since she was fourteen.” Jenna said.

“Send me the details Jenna, I will look her up and make sure she is fine.”

“I will notify the field office, they can set it up.”

“Perhaps she can come to the house. I won’t touch her Jen, but I know she will be safe with me.”

“I will suggest it to the CPS officials, they like you.” Jenna smiled. Michelle finally got off him, and he walked to the shower. Jenna joined him.

“I also have to get going, but I will take the girls everywhere with me. They can do schoolwork in the office, and it will not raise any eyebrows.”

“Thanks. Michelle is fine, but Angie still needs to set her own boundaries.” She turned and he washed her back, then she felt his lips on the back of her neck, kissing her softly. “I love you Jen.” He whispered. She turned and kissed him softly, then made him turn.

“Michelle did leave some marks on your back.”

“Victory scars.” Dennis chuckled, and felt her lips as she kissed very mark.

“I love you too Dennis, and it scares me. I am okay with it though, this is what love should do, scare the crap out of you.”

“Psychology?”

“No, that demands that everything be defined. What I am feeling now is irrational, and constantly changing in shape, each one seeming beyond the previous, and always better.”

‘Thanks Jenna.” He kissed her as he pulled her against him. His cock stirred again. “Fuck, no time for that.” He dropped to his knees and pushed his tongue into her, making her cum in minutes. “Time for that though.” He grinned, and kissed her as she came down from her high.

“I love my taste on you.” She said as he closed the water and started to dry her off. She did the same for him. He dressed, and kissed the girls goodbye. Jenna drove him to the airport, after he made the girls promise they will not leave the room until Jenna gets back.

Dennis felt no attachment as he walked into his home of seventeen years. He had bought it just before he married Pamela. He confirmed with the moving company, and they said they would be starting by noon. He planned it, making sure that they would pack up his bedroom last, so he had place to sleep. It did not really bug him though; he will sleep on the floor. He heard a knock, it was one of the other neighbors, Sid Kleiner. He had his daughter, thirteen-year-old Stacey with him. She was a beautiful and bright child. She always used to wave at him as he went to work, or returned. If he was at home she would come and annoy him in a good way. He had given her a used laptop when she entered fifth grade.

“Hi Mr Castle.” She jumped up and he lifted her, hugging her as her father smiled. Dennis felt his tears fall. This was how Angie was at this age. “Did I hurt you?” She asked concernedly as she leaned back after showering him with little kisses.

“No Stace, these are happy tears.”

“Oh, okay. Where is Michy?”

“She is living somewhere else now, because the grownups were hurting her.”

“Did Angie run away with the bad men?”

“No, she is with Michy baby. She is my baby girl again.”

“Oh, that’s good. She always wanted me to go to her parties, but I had heard they were boring.”

“Yes, they did. You would not have liked it.” He stood aside. “Come in Sid. I am just waiting for the moving company.”

“So its true, you are moving?”

“Yes. I saw that almost every guy here still wanted to have their way with Angie and Michelle. They need to heal, and they really want to. Angie has become that sweety again, except she has no concept of boundaries.”

“I am glad, I also see that there is very little pain and tension in your face.” He offered Sid a beer, and found a soda for Stacey, who clambered on his lap as soon as he sat down. She lay back against him, her ear to his chest.

“She loves to listen to my voice through my chest.”

“I see, so I suppose I have to speak a lot now, monkey?” Dennis grinned and Stacey nodded. He felt her sitting on his cock, and he loved the fact that he felt absolutely no arousal. It had been a concern of his, after he had fucked Angie the first time. Stacey was the same age as Michelle when he realized he loved her, but nothing triggered him. She was just a happy innocent child looking for affection.

“Can I visit Michy and Angie?”

“Sure, I will make sure daddy and mommy can come too.” He nodded at Sid. There would be no funny business, but Michelle was the block’s babysitter, and the kids loved her. “We might come to visit too, we just need to sort some things out. We have a new home, and I also found my sister again.” He looked at Sid. “Pamela ruined my life mostly, except for Angie, though she did not really feature two months ago.” Sid asked Stacey to throw the empty cans away.

“Did Brad and James rape her?”

“Yes, along with just about every adult she ever met. The thing at the school was part of it.”

“Jesus bud. Brad was starting to spend time with Stacey.”

“He raped Michelle the week before Pamela died, because he could not get to Angie. They both broke Angie in at fourteen, and Michelle at fifteen.”

“We often heard her at night.”

“She had me over a barrel. She fucked some powerful people who would have had me in jail if I intervened. I had headphones. Six months ago, I installed a few normal cameras, and a lot of CIA gear. I had all those men on camera, and then I fucked them up.”

“We loved that. James was a bully, but you picked him apart.”

“Yeah, I was hoping they were out on bail, I need a round two with them.”

“Nah, they took plea deals, except Brad. The grand-jury took five minutes to decide to go to trail, then he took a plea-deal.”

“Yeah, the FBI is watching me for a while, worried the evidence would end up on the web. It won’tthough, I am in dad mode.”

“Listen Dennis. Sam is arranging a barbecue for tonight, with all the others on the block, we all want to see you.

“Okay, what can I bring?”

“Yourself. Our kids are safe because of you.” Dennis took his phone out.

“Look,” he said as he pulled up some pictures of Michelle and Angie.

“They look so different, especially Angie.”

“This is Jenna, my half sister.” He showed Sid the picture.

“The resemblance is uncanny.”

“She is in the FBI, psychologist. Talk about good fortune. The kids absolutely love her.”

“She is quite beautiful too.”

“Yeah. I have been found marginally disappointed by the fact that she is family, because she is actually an amazing person, and we were instant friends.” Stacey had climbed on his lap again. After a while she frowned at him.

“What sweetie?”

“Do you and daddy not love me?”

“Of course we love you. Why would you think that?”

“Mr Smith’s thingy always got hard when I sat on his lap. He said it was because he loved me so much.” Dennis felt his rage, but he looked at Sid, and shook his head.

“That only happens when you love someone a little baby. Your daddy and me love you a lot, so we also love you enough to not want to hurt you.”

“Okay. Bella told me that her daddy’s hard thing hurt her so much, and also her brother’s. The police took them.”

“Yes, because they hurt her so bad. My friend in the police told me she screamed a lot, because of the pain.”

“I don’t want to hurt like that.”

“Then don’t believe it when a grownup’s thingy gets hard and he says he loves you. He just wants to hurt you like Bella was hurt.”

“Okay, then I am happy your thingy is soft, and yours too daddy.”

She laid her head on Dennis’ shoulder, hugging him as she listened to his voice. Eventually they went home, just as the moving van came down the road. He took them through the home. They started to pack things up, whilst Dennis took care of Angie’s bedroom. He found himself either in rage or extreme sadness with every drawer and box he opened. Her whole life was centered around sex. He made sure there were no media lying around, searching as if he was a spy. He found two well-hidden thumb drives. He packed her clothing up, as well as her sex toys. The pictures of her getting fucked he kept to one side. There were a few faces he did not know. He will give them to Jenna. He saw a sedan pull up, followed by what was an FBI SUV. He walked down

“Mr Castle?” A man said, and he looked familiar. “I am Anthony Doubell, CPS.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“We were told that Cindy Slater could visit with you.”

“Yes, is she here?”

“Yes.” He turned and waved at the sixteen-year-old at the car, whogotout and walked to the house. She was as beautiful as Angie with a look of innocence about her.

“Cindy?”

“Yes.”

“Angie told me you were a very good friend.” He smiled at her. “Want to come in?”

She nodded, and Dennis watched her flinch as Anthony touched her shoulder. He saw the agents outside, and signaled them to come in. He asked the female to follow him.

“Come with us Cindy. Anthony, you can wait here.”

“She is not to...”

“I said wait here.”

Dennis felt his rage again. He turned and Cindy followed him, trailed by a confused FBI agent. He walked to Angie’s room.

“I don’t want to go in there.”

“Okay angel, wait by the door.” Dennis picked up the pile of pictures, and paged through them.

“I am sorry, that is child pornography,” the agent, Elizabeth Murray said, authority in her voice.

“Now it is evidence.” He handed her the picture he was looking for.

“Sonofafuckingbitch.” Elizabeth hissed. She turned and walked down, and then Dennis heard the sounds of a very surprised Anthony getting arrested. The picture is of him and Johno double penetrating Angie, and it was when she had just turned fifteen.

“Okay Cindy, we can hang up here till he is taken away, lets go to Michelle’s room.”

“Okay.”

He watched her relief, as well as her mistrust of him. He led her to Michelle’s bedroom.

“Her clothes will fit, if you want to change, maybe shower or clean up.” He stayed outside, and she walked in, sitting on a chair.

“Aren’t you coming in?” She asked him.

“No, I think you have been in enough bedrooms with men. I will stay outside. We do need to find a new arrangement for you, because it is clear the home was not a safe place for you.” She dropped her head, then shook it as she sniffed, then sobbed. They heard Anthony being handed over to the local police. Elizabeth came up the stairs again, and found Dennis sitting on the hallway floor, talking to Cindy inside the room. She smiled to herself. Any doubts she had about his motives was erased.

“How is Angie?”

“A lot better Cindy. She is becoming my little girl again.”

“She said nasty things about you.”

“She said nasty things to me Cindy, but she is my baby.” He looked at Elizabeth, who had stepped over him into the room. “Cindy can stay here. I will make sure the bedrooms are not packed up, except for Angie’s. I found some stuff in there that no-one should know about her ever.”

“Okay, but I will also stay, Dennis.”

‘Perfect. We do have a block barbecue tonight.” He took his phone out and dialed.

“Hey Jen. Is Angie close?” He waited as she walked through the offices of the FBI.

“Hey daddy, how are things going?”

“I packed up your room baby, you had some interesting things, but I took care of it.” Elizabeth and Cindy watched him talk to her, and his affection for her was crystal clear.

“No baby, daddy does no need to see a picture of you in your new underwear.” Elizabeth frowned, this is not good.

“I know, but I can see you are beautiful by looking in your eyes, or listen to you laugh. Showing me your underwear is a boundary you need to set, okay. And yes, I love the way you woke me. I miss you so much. I have Cindy here, so chat with her. Remember, you cannot tell her where are going to live.”

He handed the phone to Cindy, and he closed his ears as Cindy started screaming in joy. Elizabeth patted the bed next to her, and Dennis sat next to her, keeping a respectable distance. She was quite attractive, with blue eyes under a light brown mop of hair. She seemed very similar to Jenna in her facial structure as well. It was clear she had no hangups about her looks, and Dennis decided she did not need to.

“Where are they right now? I know where you are moving to.”

“Doing homework in the FBI field office. I made a friends with a FBI psychologist.”

‘You are going all out to protect them.”

“Jenna is finding us a place close to her, it seems she is willing to invest a lot into seeing them recover.”

“And the underwear thing?”

“Angie has very little in the way of self protecting boundaries, so we are all helping her. She is actually under a very strict set of rules.” He smiled at her. “I will take Angie’s room, I just need a bed and a shower.”

“And me?”

“Master bedroom, close to Cindy. They have nightmares. With Angie and Michelle I could comfort them, but Cindy barely knows me, though she has been abused in this house a lot. That is why I would prefer you be close to her.”

“Why? Just curious.”

“Angie tried to repay my kindness with sex a lot in the first few days.” Dennis knew it wasn’t true, but it in likelihood Cindy would do it. That was the way they were groomed. Kindness is paid for by a given orgasm.

“I understand.” She smiled, and squeezed his hand. “I have a go bag in the SUV. I will call it in, and get authorization.”

“Check Michelle’s casual clothes, jeans and t-shirt would work tonight. I am going barefoot, but that is me.”

“Thanks, I will.”

Her smile made Dennis nervous, because he liked it. He saw Cindy also studying him as she spoke. It was clear he was the current topic. He felt relief that she had not looked at his crotch. She hung up, and handed his phone to him, then kissed his cheek.

“That is from Angie. She sounds so happy, so different.” Dennis watched her face drop.

“You have three days Cindy. Three days to decide if you want to leave with me. You will need to tell Elizabeth, then she will arrange it.” Dennis said softly, and watched as the child started to cry softly. Elizabeth got up and pulled her close, sitting her down on the bed between them. Suddenly Cindy spun on to his lap, straddling him as she hugged him fiercely.

“It’s okay Cindy.” He whispered, making a confused face at Elizabeth, who grinned at him. He stuck his tongue out at her. He felt Cindy gyrate on his lap, knowing what she was feeling for. He stayed soft.

“No baby, just hug me. Please just hug me.” He whispered softly, and she stopped moving, then started crying again. After a while she leaned back, searching his face. “I am serious honey. Your days of paying for human kindness with your body is over.”

“Okay.” She frowned

“We will figure it out.” He dragged them with him, and they finished Angie’s room. The crew left just before five, having finished the kitchen and the den. Dennis will take the cameras out the day they leave. Elizabeth changed into casual clothes, finding what she needed in Michelle’s cupboard. He had Cindy go through Angie’s stuff, letting her pick something for the barbecue. Eventually they found something she was comfortable in, but Dennis was antsy. It was still really sexy, showing her developing body. She had more curves than Angie, and her breasts were two sizes bigger. She picked some underwear as well, wanting to show him.

“No no no, just. Cindy, show Elizabeth. Please baby.” He begged, but he had protested too late. She looked at him with her soft brown eyes, looking for approval. He sighed. “You look very nice Cindy, really.”

“Thanks Denny.” She giggled, and dropped the blouse down that she had pulled up to show him the bra. She went for her pants.

“Please Cindy, I know they will look good on you, because you are beautiful regardless of what you wear, okay.”

“So you would not mind me naked?” she teased.

“You are such a brat.” Dennis laughed, then yanked her to him, kissing the top of her head. “You will make it little one, I see your strength in your eyes.”

“Thanks Denny.” She lifted her face, and her turned his head, feeling small lips on his cheek.

“Now scoot, punk. I need to dress.” He shoved her out the door, and heard her chuckle as she walked down the hall. Elizabeth came in,

“Fuck,” Dennis whispered. She wasn’t wearing a bra, as she did not need to. Her nipples were just visible, but a cool breeze will change that. The way she watched him told him she wanted him to notice. The jeans were tight, and her butt looked amazing. He saw no panty line.

“I realized I made a mistake with my go bag, so I am a little sparse on some items.”

Dennis looked in the underwear Angie left, and found some red underwear that could work, he held it out to her.

“Nah, I am comfortable.” She smiled.

“Speak for yourself.” He muttered, feeling his jeans tighten.

“Sorry?” She asked, even though she heard every word.

“Look, I respond to beauty, so I am responding to you. I am sorry.”

“Just making sure Dennis, and from a man like you it is a compliment.”

“Yeah, a very uncomfortable compliment.” He muttered, then smiled at her. “You are very attractive Elizabeth, even when not trying to get a rise out of me, literally.”

“Thanks.”

She smiled as she looked at his crotch. He quickly changed, and they walked over. He was surprised when Cindy took his hand as they walked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.