Angie's Dream - Cover

Angie's Dream

Copyright© 2022 by BoredMindWriter

Chapter 3: The First Time together with a twist...

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3: The First Time together with a twist... - Angie spun out badly after her mother died, and it destroyed her father. Dennis reacts eventually with initial devastation. The result was nothing that he ever could have imagined as he and Angie work their way to a new relationship.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Daddy, come look, please.” Angie called. He was sitting outside the fitting rooms.

“Are you dressed?” he asked.

He saw another woman look at him weird.

“They are brats those two, just discovering how beautiful they actually are.” He said softly, and she gave him a knowing smile.

He walked in, and pulled the curtain open so he could see what needed to be seen. Angie was in plain underwear, it was high quality and a good cut. The problem is that it did not look plain on her. He could see the soft mound of her breasts, with the nipples standing proud. He was sure she had pinched them. The panties were a slightly higher cut, not quite bikini. They hugged her perfectly, and her pussy lips was clearly visible.

“Jesus Angie.” He muttered.

“Bingo.” Michelle said, looking at his crotch

“Do you like it, daddy?” Angie asked.

“Yes.” His voice caught. She caught the anguish on his face as he turned and walked back.

“I assume you were trapped,” the woman said. Dennis nodded.

“My daughter is sixteen, and she does the same to her dad, with the same results,” she said as she looked at his crotch with more than the required attention. Angie came out, she had pulled a sundress over the underwear. He stood up and she walked into his arms.

“Sorry daddy.” She said, her voice very small. He looked at her, and she was scared.

“It’s okay pumpkin, I promise.” He kissed the top of her head.

“I will stop, okay.”

“Just be happy, when we move here everything will be in the past, okay.”

“Okay, will we be better too?”

“Yes.” She hugged him again, then walked back

“Jenna Meades, FBI.” The woman said, and looked into his teared-up eyes.

“You know who I am.” He said as he sat down.

“Yes Dennis. I assume the other one is Michelle?”

“Yes, I just want them to start over without being propositioned by every fucking man that had heard of them.”

“You are coming back to Little Creek?”

“Yes, instructor.”

“I see the relationship is recovering.”

“That was the first hug she gave me since she started eighth grade. I missed it so much.”

“And Michelle?”

“She is a lot more comfortable with me.”

“Your story is rare, I don’t think we have ever seen such a recovery in such a short time.”

“The years of abuse has made them a little more adventurous with me.”

“Because you are safe, Dennis. They will use you to re-align their sexuality.”

“Are you a shrink?”

“Yes, want to spend some time when you get here.”

“All of us.” He took her card. “I will call you.” He said as he put it in his wallet.

“Has she propositioned you yet?”

Dennis looked shocked, then understood.

“No. She gave all her underwear from that time to Michelle, she is buying new underwear, but clearly not any less attractive.”

“That is very good news, actually. It means she is making a clean cut.”

“She did tell Michelle her priority is to be my daughter again.”

“I hope so. Our reports had you down as extremely damaged.”

“I am healing, we all are.” He looked at her “So Jenna, are you done following us, or do you need more?” She smiled.

“I am done Dennis.”

“So, are you really married?”

“No, sorry.”

“Please don’t pull this shit again. I am paranoid as is. And we are shattered, all three of us, do not try to find a correct response, the FBI scored a major case on the back of our suffering, so show some gratitude.” Dennis was pissed.

“We are, and my role was not to look for problems, rather for ways to assist you.”

“How about I contact you. We will be home-schooling, because, god forbid, the school system finds out about Angie, and she ends up getting fucked again by authoritative figures.”

“I understand.”

“No, you don’t Jenna. You did not have to listen to them making your girl orgasm for more than two years, threatening you with real jail time if you try to protect her. I will be calling the Agency, and asking them to run a full profile on you, and every other fucking cop or fed that comes sniffing.”

“I am sorry I offended you.”

“Next time, you fucking ask.”

“I will, we will.” She pulled the ear wig out, and walked to him. “May I?”

“What?” She put her arms around him. Her eyes were wet when she pulled back.

“God, I have no idea how you made it Dennis. I am really a psychologist, and I asked for this, because the reports made no sense. Now I see why. The three of you have become a sort of family, Angie looks to both you and Michelle for guidance, and Michelle is like a wife and mother.”

“She is the glue, without her it would have been a mess.”

“You and Michelle are not just normal, that is clear.”

“No, any issue?”

“No, except she is a minor, but that clearly has no relevance yet, probably never will.”

Jenna watched as his expression changed to pure joy, and she heard the girls approach, chattering. She could not believe what she saw. These people should be wrecks, and yet they seem more put together than a lot of families. Angie was still wearing the sundress. Jenna saw Dennis blush as she showed him the top of her bra.

“See daddy, no slutty shit anymore.”

“I am proud of you, Angie.”

“I have the good shit now.” Michelle grinned as she showed him part of her bra.

“Jesus Mich, enough already.”

“Clearly not.” She was ignoring Jenna, scoping Dennis’ crotch.

“This makes so much sense.” Jenna mused.

“What?” he asked, and she saw the dynamic change to aggressive defence.

“You guys are actually not shying away from sexuality at all, which normalizes it. No wonder you are all healing.”

“This is Jenna, FBI.” Dennis said. “She has been following us for the last three hours, picked us up at the cellphone store.”

“Hey,” she greeted the girls, who had moved in front of Dennis, protecting him. She looked at him. “I will catch up when you move here, and I will make an appointment next time.

“Okay.” Dennis said, and wrapped his arms around the girls from behind, each forearm having the swell of a soft breast under it. Dennis swore as his trousers shrunk again. Michelle rubbed her hip against him.

“That’s better.” She chuckled.

Dennis paid and they left for the hotel. There he was treated to a fashion parade, which had him rock hard all the time. He had realised that a burlap sack on Angie would make her look very fuckable. Michelle was smouldering, she knew exactly how to work Dennis and he could not help but feel she was controlling the timeline but he felt safe nevertheless. They went to the pool, and Dennis had a towel over his lap most of the time he was out of the pool. They were all over him in the pool, but neither made any attempt to grab at him. He did end up with Michelle leaning back against him, his hard cock nestled in her ass crack. She stayed there, slowly gyrating against him and grinned as his breathing became ragged. He blew his load in the pool.

“You are terrible, my love.” He hissed in her ear.

She chuckled as she reached into the leg of his trunks, pulling his cock out and washing it, not stopping until he was hard again.

“You will receive no mercy for talking to the hot FBI lady,” she grinned as she turned around, wiping her pussy on his hard cock. It took four wipes for her to whimper out her orgasm.

“Fuck Michelle. How are we going to hold out till your eighteenth?”

“We will give it our best.” She giggled and swam away. Dennis sighed in relief, only to groan as Angie took her place.

“I love hugging you daddy.” She said, wiggling her ass until his cock was in the right position and then started moving her ass up and down. He stood no chance, and blew another load. Angie fished his cock out, gasping as she felt it, and then she made sure it was clean, and hard again. She pulled his hand down, into her bikini.

“Angie, please. Are you sure you want this?”

“Yes daddy.”

“I really don’t want us to lose ground baby, but you have got me so horny.”

“We won’t lose ground, daddy.” She said and he felt her slit.

He took over, softly stroking it her, he dipped lower and inserted his finger into her, and felt her spasm. Dennis knew he needed to change his whole approach if he wanted Angie to become his daughter again. He felt that avoiding sex as a topic and as an action would cause a different rift in them. He cemented his resolve by taking one of her breasts in his hand and allowing himself to experience her as a desirable woman, not just as his daughter.

“Are you okay?” he asked her.

“God, yes daddy.” She whispered. He started wiggling his finger inside her.

“You are really tight, baby girl.”

“Thanks daddy.”

He held his palm over her clit, whilst working his finger. The pool area was very quiet. Michelle floated closer, then hugged Angie from the front, pushing her mound against Dennis’ hand. Dennis arched his hand slightly, letting her rub her clit against him. Her movement also moved his finger in Angie, and Angie hissed out her orgasm. Dennis kept his hand there, and soon felt Angie respond again. Michelle groaned out her orgasm, and stayed in position, looking into Angie’s eyes as she started to build again. Dennis arched his hand forward, and put his thumb on Angie’s clit. She clamped her mouth shut and whimpered. Dennis felt her go limp in his arms, and he turned her around, resting her head on his shoulder. She started recovering, then kissed his neck.

“God daddy, I have never felt it that good.” She whispered, wrapping her legs around him.

“I am glad baby, and yes, I still love you. It was just so hard at times.”

“The night of my birthday I started to change, I saw no more love in your eyes, though it was always in the form of hurt. You were not hurting, and I knew I had lost you.”

She held on to him, feeling her body return to normal. Her whole being was consumed by what Dennis did to her.

“You are still underaged, so what we did can get me into deep trouble.”

“I know daddy, and yet I want you near me. I suddenly understand why sex is secondary to love. I love you so much daddy.” She kissed his cheek, then shifted to his side, letting Michelle come in.

“What did I tell you, Angie? When it is someone you love it is a very different thing.”

“Oh yes Michy.”

They were suspended on his sides, and the moved to an alcove. Dennis had his hand on each one’s butt, low down so a slight stretch had him making contact with their pussies again, and he did it. He slipped his fingers under the leg bands of their bikinis, and pushed into their holes again.

“Looks like we are not making your eighteenth, Michelle.” Dennis smiled, and she just gasped again.

They lifted higher on him, and he moved his hands to their fronts then pushed his middle finger all the way into their pussies. He swung his thumbs over and pushed both thumbs into two sphincters. Both pussies spasmed, and then Dennis started to work his fingers in and out of them, using his thumbs as anchors. Neither girl lasted, and he had to catch both this time. Michelle came to her senses first, and looked at him strangely.

“What?”

“I have wanted you to do that from the day we went for ice cream, on Angie’s birthday.”

“I have been wanting to do it since the day we went for ice cream, on Angie’s birthday.”

He grinned at her.

“I think I fell in love with you that day Michelle, all of fourteen years old and I knew you should never get me alone, as I would have no resistance.”

“Every time they raped me I imagined it was you making love to me Dennis, and I kept cumming and cumming. No wonder they though I enjoyed it.”

“I wish I seduced you daddy, I would never have gone anywhere else.” Angie added.

“My angels, look where we are. Would we have been here if all that bad did not happen? There is no doubt now, we love each other deeply. I wonder if we would have gotten here any other way?”

“I suppose you are right baby.” Michelle said. “I do love you with everything in me, and Angie, you are entrenched in my heart, god I love you.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I have seen you push every day to be free.”

They got out and went to the room, Dennis’ towel strategically placed in front of his cock. In the room he pulled Michelle closer, and kissed her deeply, slipping his hands under the bikini to feel her breasts. The nipples were like razors. He wanted to kiss them, but he did not want to stop kissing her. He felt Angie undo the knot on his trunks and then pull them down. She undid Michelle’s top and pulled it off, then took Michelle’s bottoms off as well. She twisted Dennis to the side and took the tip of his cock in her mouth, just licking it with no serious intention.

Angie could not really get it in her mouth, but she loved the feel of it. Her one hand was caressing Michelle’s pussy, dripping with her juices. Dennis lifted Michelle up, and placed her on the bed, then kissed his way down her body. He kissed her nipples, then moved lower, flicking her clit, before plunging his tongue into her pussy. She shrieked through an orgasm, and her licked her to another. Angie was still sliding her hand up and down his shaft. He moved up, and Angie placed him at Michelle’s entrance. Dennis slowly pushed, and felt her open. She whimpered, and he waited, watching her face. She nodded, and he pushed a little further. She winced, and he stopped. He was moving just a little. Michelle nodded again, and he made another inch. He eventually felt his head against her cervix. He started with small movements, first one inch, then two inches. He never slammed into her, just slowly in and out as he kissed her. She screamed orgasm after orgasm into his mouth. He felt himself starting to boil, and flooded her as she orgasmed again. He stayed in her, feeling her pussy pulse, and then he started again.

He lifted slightly, but kept it gentle, never breaking eye contact. Angie watched as Michelle dug her nails into Dennis’ back, scratching him. She had five more orgasms, then she pushed against his chest.

“I am sorry my love, I need to rest.”

Dennis stopped moving, then leaned down and kissed her deeply.

“God, I love you. I am going to pull out, stop me if it hurts,”

“Okay.”

Dennis slowly pulled out, accentuating each movement with a soft kiss. He finally left her sheath, and he felt lonely for a moment.

“I will need you back in there soon, okay.”

“Absolutely.”

“Daddy, can I...”

“Yes baby, he will.” Michelle answered. Dennis lifted himself off Michelle, and started kissing Angie. She was hungrily gnawing at him. Dennis pulled back.

“Calm down baby, it is not a sprint.”

“Show me daddy.” She looked frustrated.

“Gentle, like this.” He softly kissed her.

All she had known was men who would mash into her, as they slammed their cocks into her. He licked her lips, then kissed her softly. He would then bite her lips softly, before using his tongue on her, just sneaking it into her mouth and touching hers. She started to copy him, and they kissed for ten minutes.

“Now we kiss with passion.” He said, and started to kiss her hard, but still not mindlessly gnawing at her.

He slipped his hand up her waist and cupped a breast. She had discarded her bikini as well. He rolled her nipple between his fingers as he kissed her, and felt her back arch as she orgasmed. He lifted up, looking into those blue eyes he loved so much.

“Fuck daddy, I never knew that was possible.” She gasped, but he had dropped his mouth to her breast, and was rolling the nipple between his tongue and his upper teeth.

“Oh jesus, that is amazing, Daddy, oh shit that is good.”

He moved lower, using his lips to pull at her pubic hair, which had her release another bout of expletives. He kissed her outer pussy lips, then lower, licking her ass, which had her squeal out another orgasm. He moved up and opened her pussy, kissing and licking around the outside. He flicked her clit with his tongue, which brought another torrent of expletives. Only then did he push his tongue into her, slowly circling around the inside. By the third rotation she had another orgasm, but Dennis kept at it, he then moved upwards to her clit, pinching it between his lips as he pushed two fingers into her pussy. He felt Michelle move under him and take his cock into her mouth. Angie endured another ten minutes before she had a hard orgasm. Dennis moved up her body after Michelle released him, and put his cock at Angie’s opening He pushed in slowly, using the same technique as he did with Michelle, push and wait. Angie’s face told him when it hurt, he felt her spasm around him, hitting another orgasm. Finally he hit her cervix.

“Are you okay my angel?” He asked her after kissing her deeply.

“Yes daddy, more than okay. Please fuck me.”

Dennis started to move. She was sopping wet, and he managed to soon start pushing with long strokes, never slamming her. It was never his thing. He felt Angie shudder through orgasm after orgasm, his cock touching every part of her pussy. Michelle was pushing at Angie’s clit in time with his thrusts. She hit her sixth orgasm.

“Daddy, can I be on top?”

Dennis kissed her, then rolled over, still deep inside her.

“Slowly baby, until you are sure.” He held her hips as she started to move, supporting her. Michelle was now licking Angie’s clit, but pulled away as Angie started to move faster. She rode out three more orgasms before Dennis started pushing upwards, feeling his balls come to the boil. Angie slammed down hard, and he came against her cervix. She passed out on him, and he just held her against his chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.