Angie's Dream - Cover

Angie's Dream

Copyright© 2022 by BoredMindWriter

Chapter 10: Housewarming and Brian’s confession

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 10: Housewarming and Brian’s confession - Angie spun out badly after her mother died, and it destroyed her father. Dennis reacts eventually with initial devastation. The result was nothing that he ever could have imagined as he and Angie work their way to a new relationship.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Dennis watched them leave, then locked everything up. He meandered past Angie’s bedroom and picked up a few condoms, just in case. He went to their room where Michelle was in a sixty nine with Summer. He shook the condoms at Angie.

“Yes please daddy, you are the best.”

They made love for about an hour, ending with Summer on his chest, pushing at his cock. He got two inches in, then stopped her.

“Not yet baby, but stay like this, I want to hold you.”

He relished the feel of her hard nubs on his chest. Angie and Michelle flanked him, and they fell asleep. He woke at five, with Michelle running her fist up and down the part of his cock still outside Summer. She was moaning at the movement, and he felt another inch go in. he started rocking into her with small movements, feeling more of him going in as she orgasmed. He finally had half his cock in her when he reached her end, and he turned them over.

“I will be gentle.” He promised her, and started to slowly stroke into her, feeling her orgasms spasm around his cock.

“You are so beautiful Summer.” He said as she kept cumming. Finally he came in her, then kissed her.

“More?” he asked her, and she shook her head.

“It is a little sore.”

“Okay baby, let’s get into the shower, then I will pull out.”

“Okay,” her eyes rolled back as she came again.

Dennis carried her to the shower, and gently eased out of her. He held her against him afterwards, pulling her legs around him as he kissed her, her seeking his mouth if he took too long. They let go after fifteen minutes.

“Thank you, daddy. Can we wait for a while, I loved knowing I was taking you, but I am still a bit small.”

“Sure baby, but next time we need to use lube, just in case.”

“Okay, maybe on the weekend again.”

“As you choose.”

‘Kiss me some more, just a little more. You need to go make love to Michelle.” He kissed her, then walked his wet ass over to Michelle, who was being eaten by Angie. She moved out of the way and Dennis slotted the tip of his cock into Michelle.

“May I, baby?”

“Please do lover.” He made gentle love to her, and then showered with her.

“I need to go my angel. My fitness is not what it used to be, and it won’t do for the instructor to be the slowest.” He walked through the house kissing his de facto family goodbye, pausing with Jenna.

“Tonight you and me and Michelle.”

“Yes,”

He ran the obstacle course twice before his green team arrived from another training exercise. He was wet from sweating, but he relished in the feeling. He finished earlier, so he drove to the Mercedes dealership, and ordered Michelle’s car. He also looked at rings for her. He knew she did not want a standard diamond only ring, so he picked a few options, knowing he would soon narrow his choice. He went home, finding the fencing up. Michelle was planning the housewarming, and the others were lazing around. Summer followed him into the bedroom, then helped him strip.

“You stink, daddy.” She giggled as she stripped and pushed him into the shower. He relished their togetherness. She kissed him often, but it wasn’t insistent. It was just nice. She dried him off and he dried her.

“Want me to lick you baby?”

“No daddy, can we just lie next to each other, I just want your body against mine.”

“I would love that.” He lay down and she snuggle to him. His hand resting on her ass, making lazy circles.

“Do you think I am a little girl.”

“Yes, because you are baby. But I also know that you know a lot more than you should, which makes you a full grown woman.”

“You are confusing me daddy. I cannot take you cock.”

“Brian’s cock is normal baby, mine is very big.”

“Oh.”

“I do not think you are a silly child because you cannot take my cock baby. I think you are my beautiful baby that I am falling more and more in love with. I am also angry that others could not see that.”

“What are you two up to?” Michelle dove on Summer and kissed her belly, then lay flat next to her, pushing the hair off Summer’s face.

“Just talking.”

“Daddy daughter secrets?”

“Yes, but you must stay now.”

“Okay, staying. Should I also be naked?”

“Daddy was stinky, and I couldn’t wait for him to shower, so I showered with him, I just wanted him near.”

“Am I stinky.”

“No, you smell so nice.” Jenna came in too, and she smiled at Summer, then kissed her forehead.

“Hey baby girl. Has daddy told you how beautiful you are?”

“Yes, but you can tell me again.”

“You are beautiful, and sweet, and gentle and loving.”

“This side Jenna.” Dennis tapped his other side.

“Just a quick shower.” It was quick.

“You shit.” Dennis moaned, she had not dried off. Jenna was making circles on his chest with her nails, his second favorite touch after the neck. His cock rose up, and Jenna kissed her way to it, then sucked the head in.

“Want to stay with us?” Michelle asked Summer.

“Uh huh.” She was watching Jenna suck. “Teach me, please. I know the basics, but you do it nice.” She asked, and Jenna called her over, teaching her.

Michelle was stroking Summer’s pussy, sliding her finger in every so often. Brian came in too, and knelt behind Summer, eating her as Michelle stripped, then dove into Jenna’s pussy. Summer had an orgasm, and Brian pulled away. He dropped his sweat pants.

“Summer, can I make love to you,” Brian asked.

She gave him permission, and he pushed into her gently. He never fucked her hard, and she had quite a few orgasms before he finally came.

“Thank you, Summer.” He said as he fetched a washcloth to clean her up.

He left them. Dennis swung Summer over so he could get at her pussy, and started to eat her, only stopping when he blew his load into Jenna’s mouth. Summer came again, and she lifted off, lying to the side. Michelle offered her pussy for eating just as Jenna impaled herself on Dennis’ cock. She just rocked on him, grinding her clit against him. His head was in her womb, and he did not really last, but Jenna got three orgasms.

“Stay Jenna.” He said, then dove into Michelle again.

He felt Summer’s hand where he was playing with Michelle’s nipples. He let her take over as he blindly felt for her pussy. He found it and started fingering her. Jenna had started moving again, and he blew a second load in her. She lifted off and Michelle took his cock in her. Jenna sidled to his side, and kissed him. Soon he had Michelle’s mouth too, and then Summer’s. They laughed as he tried his best to handout equal kisses, Michelle orgasmed, then lay down on his chest. They lay chatting, exchanging kisses. They rolled away, and Dennis walked naked to where he found Angie.

“Daddy needs to hold his baby.” He said.

“And his baby really wants to hold him.” He lay down on his back, and she started working him into her, then she lay down flat.

“I ordered Michelle’s car today.”

“Ooh, nice.”

“A red convertible.”

“She will like it daddy.”

“I also looked at rings, Diamond with Amethyst.”

“I have to help you pick.”

“I know. Let’s take Summer with us. She seems clingy, and I am worried that she thinks we are going ask them to leave when Michelle and I are married.”

“I will see if she will talk to me.

“Thanks baby.”

“Daddy, can we do anal now?”

“Go fetch Brian.” She pulled off and returned with Brian.

“You need to ask him baby, you know that is how it works.”

“Okay Daddy,” She turned to Brian. “Brian, please fuck my ass. I still have some bad memories, and I know you and daddy can help me.”

“I would be honored, Angie.”

“I have lube.”

She pulled out the tube. Dennis lay back and watched as Brian carefully prepared her, then he lifted her up and cupped her breasts as he kissed her softly. She kissed back.

‘She is not scared of him’ Dennis thought. Brian rubbed her pussy, getting her to orgasm before he gently pushed her down. He lined up and pushed into her ass. She was looking in Dennis’ eyes, and he smiled at her. Brian pushed deeper and deeper until his balls was against her pussy. Then he started to move. Angie smiled at Dennis, then she orgasmed. She had two more before Brian had his. He stayed in her, and then slowly pulled out. She spun around and kissed him again.

“Thanks Brian, just one more time, that was what I wanted.”

“Okay, one more time.”

She picked up a washcloth and wiped his cock, then started to stroke it for him, getting it hard. She kissed him as she did it. When he was hard she crawled over Dennis and worked his now hard cock into her, then she leaned forward. Brian lubed her ass again, and Dennis felt his cock penetrate Angie’s ass again. He started to rock in her, and Brian caught the rhythm, sawing into her. She started to mewl into Dennis’ mouth, coming several times. Then Brian shot his load. Dennis felt his cock pulse through the thin membrane. Brian pulled out and wiped Angie clean.

“Thanks Brian.” She pulled him closer and kissed him. “You helped me a lot.” He nodded and left.

“I will let him fuck me daddy, maybe.”

“Don’t do it if you don’t want to. He will understand. You can find other ways to thank him.”

“Okay, I want other ways. I like him, but I want only your cock daddy.” She started to roll her hips, then reached for a condom. She lifted off and put the condom on, coating it with the lube. She sat down on him again, gasping as he slid all the way to the hilt into her, and she started to cum hard. She relaxed, then started rolling her hips. They both orgasmed, then lay together.

“How did I get so lucky to have you in my life. You are so beautiful, my baby.”

They lay together until Michelle called them for dinner. She pulled off and pulled the condom off him, discarding it. They both dressed for dinner. The conversation was pretty normal. School stuff. Dennis took Brian outside.

“Thanks for that Brian. She really likes you, but don’t take it personally.”

“I know, I just feel she might not trust me.”

“She definitely trusts you, she says she just wants my cock for now.”

“Okay.”

“She would not kiss you if she didn’t.”

“Thanks Dennis.”

“Is Summer okay?”

“She has not spoken to me.”

“I just feel she is clingy, worried.”

“Fuck.”

“What is it Brian? Are they in danger?”

“From my decision, maybe.”

“What decision?”

“Dennis, my sisters met Michelle and Angie by accident. But because of what had happened to them I was drawn to news of similar events. They never named Angie, but they described a lithe blonde girl with blue eyes and a pink strip in her hair. I was at my wits end, and I knew when I met them and realized who they were that I would find hope and answers with you.”

“You did, didn’t you.”

“I kept it hidden, and now Summer is in a tizz.”

“Does she think I will be angry and throw them out?”

“Yes.”

“Is there anything about me that suggests I would?”

“No.”

“Is that why you are worried about Angie?”

“Yes, I thought she figured it out.”

“Maybe she did, but she will also not turn you and your sisters away.”

“Fuck, that is a relief. Forgive me.”

“I do, and we are still working on the adoption idea bud. They are not going anywhere, and when we are married you will have a room if you want.”

“I spoke to Jenna.”

“I understand.”

“We know it is going nowhere really, but we are friends.”

“She is an amazing friend, and I really do love her”

“Easy to see.”

“As long as it isn’t that stopping you guys.”

“No, we did talk about it.” They walked back in, and Dennis walked to Summer’s room. She was lying on her stomach reading. He fell down next to her.

“Summie, do you love me?”

“Yes daddy.”

“Do I love you?”

“Uhm.”

“I love you very much baby.” He rolled on his side and she crawled into him. “You are going nowhere. Brian was right to find us so you can be safe.”

“He told you?”

“Yes, and I do not care, because I have you in my arms, and I know you love me.”

“I do, I really do.”

“And I really do love you.”

“Can I sleep with you and Michelle tonight?”

“Yes.”

“Me too?” Winter was standing in the door.

“Yes, you too. We love you two a lot.”

“Daddy, let’s make a big bed in the lounge.” Angie popped her head in.

“Okay, but you make it and you clean up. Find us a movie online to stream.” The girls ran out very excited, except for Summer.

“I still want to hold you. I was so scared.” She started to cry. Michelle came in to ask something, then crawled over them to Summer’s other side.

“Baby girl thought I was not going to forgive them for intentionally seeking us out.”

“You are our Summie-girl, our little sunshine child, baby.” Michelle whispered.

“Okay, but I really still just want to hug you daddy.”

“Then hug me.”

“Dennis, I need to tell you something too.”

“Tell me Mich.”

“My dad raped me the week before I said, I was ashamed of my reaction at the time.”

“Okay, why?”

“I locked myself in my room for three days, praying for you to come get me. I kept my panties, the bedding. I had evidence, then he found it, and they went to town on me.”

“I am so sorry baby, I was so blind.”

“You were broken.”

“Two years I missed it. You waved at me, and now I know that every wave was you begging me to save you.”

“You did save me.”

They were called to the lounge, and things were set up and they set themselves places. Summer next to Michelle, who was next to Dennis. Then was Winter, Angie, Brian and Jenna. Halfway through the movie Michelle and Summer whispered, then Michelle moved so Summer could get next to Dennis. She kissed his neck as her hand snaked to his cock. Dennis dropped his hand to her ass, finding her with no bottoms.

“Can I lie on my back, on your chest. Then you put your cock in just a little?”

“Sure Summie.”

She climbed on, and she positioned him at her hole, which clearly had been given some attention as it was wet. She pushed down, and he slid in about three inches. Dennis heard her sigh and settled back against his chest, watching the movie, He played with her clit. He saw action to the left of him, Angie was stripping.

“Brian, I need to be sure I am not scared of you, please.”

‘Okay Angie, but you have to stop me.”

He ducked down and started eating her. Jenna shrugged, Winter lifted up and kissed Dennis, as his lips were accessible. Angie moaned, and pulled Brian up. He slid in with an ‘oof’ from her, and he started to slowly move. She pulled him into her as he started to speed up, never slamming. He came with a loud groan. Angie kissed him softly.

“Thanks Brian. I am not scared of you, and I liked how you fucked me, but I am my daddy’s girl.”

“Thanks Angie, I also feel better knowing that it isn’t anything about me.” He kissed her again.

“Shower, you two.” Dennis said, and he watched as Brian walked to the shower with his cock still in Angie.

It was clear that he fucked her again, by the noise and the time they stayed away. She lay back in her place naked so Winter started playing with her. Jenna was naked too, and Brian immediately got hard, she pulled him straight into her as he lay down. Summer was starting to gyrate and soon Dennis was against her cervix again. He flexed his hips, barely moving in her.

“We forgot the lube pumpkin.”

“It’s okay, it feels better.” He kept pumping, and felt her spasm on his cock. He was in no hurry, and Michelle made sure he remembered. She also kissed his neck every time Summer had an orgasm. He orgasmed, and just stayed in her. Dennis dropped his one hand to Michelle’s pussy, and started to play with it, his other on Summer’s clit.

“My clit is sensitive, can we just lie still?”

“Yes baby.”

Jenna was having orgasm after orgasm, and Angie was in a sixty nine with Winter. Summer begged off, and He carried her to the bathroom where he pulled out, and cleaned her.

“Baby, it must have hurt a lot with all those men raping you.”

“It did, you don’t hurt me though, it just gets sensitive.”

“Thanks for telling me.”

They went back, and Winter begged his cock, so he obliged. She took the same position as Summer, but she bore down until he was in her womb. She came hard.

“Joys of having a big cock.” Michelle laughed.

“Winter, I love you so much. Just lay on me, for now.”

“Okay daddy.” They fell asleep, him still hard in Winter. At three he woke as he came hard in her, so he carried her to the shower and pulled out. She spun around and mounted him again.

“Let’s go back to sleep daddy.” He kissed her and carried her back, laying down. She was fast asleep already. The next morning she woke him with her orgasm that she moaned out, so he went for his own.

“Can daddy use you, just a little?”

‘Please daddy, I want you to cum for yourself.”

He did, and carried her to the shower again, this time actually cleaning up. Dennis did not have time for another encounter, and his family was fine with it. Summer begged him to take her with.

“I will not leave you if you stay at home,” he said gently when he saw her need to be with him.

‘I just found another daddy, I just want to be with you.” He relented, and Michelle started laughing.

“You are such a sweetie babe.”

“Daddy, can I also come. I just want to see you are not in danger.” Angie asked.

“Yes baby, I know how scared you were for me.”

Dennis met the security team outside whilst they got ready. He gave them explicit instructions to what they must wear, no funny stuff.

“Okay, here is the thing. My kids are in the house, and will also want to come out.” Dennis told the team. “They have all been severely abused, so this is not just a stand around and look angry detail. Michelle is in charge, and she is ornery. When the workmen come you watch them, make sure the way they are around my daughters is the way you would want them around your daughters, nieces and nephews.”

‘Understood.”

“They will look to you to be safe, and I mean feel safe. I have no problem if you remove someone, and also, absolutely no cold callers, not even neighbors. Call Michelle, and escort her to the fence.”

“We get it sir, they are the president’s kids as far as we are concerned.”

‘Yes. I will take my two youngest with me, they are very clingy, and want to make sure my ass is not being shot at.” He handed the team leader a piece of paper. “Agent Jenna Meade is in the house, but she will need to leave. There is also a marine in the house, he is the big brother of my foster kids. The other number is CIA officer Simon. Brian will be installing CIA level security cameras, which will be linked to them by this evening.”

“Our hours sir?”

“Tonight, there is a house warming, so expect long hours. The rest of the time it will be normal business hours.”

“Okay sir, anything else.”

“You will hear things, and yes it will be what you think. They are drawing out of a terrible life, so they are normalizing what to them has been abuse.”

‘Uhm,...”

“I know, underaged kids having sex, some of them were prostituted at fourteen. I have not even had as much sex. If you have a problem, check with Jenna. She is a psychologist and profiler.”

“She signed off?”

“Yes.”

Angie and Summer came out, and Dennis saw the sudden look of compassion on the man’s face, he turned and saw them being apprehensive.

“Sir, I get most of it, and they will be as my own two sons, they are twins, at ten.”

“Okay, we need to run.” Dennis handed him another list.

“Pre-checked workmen. If they are not on the list call Simon, he will vet them through Homeland.”

“Sir, why all the security.”

“Every single pedophile wants them, because of the news about two months ago.”

“Jesus Dennis, was that them?”

“Yes, and I will kill the next time.” The man nodded. “Come Angie, Summie.”

The team leader watched as the two girls blossomed when they took their father’s hands. He thought of his sister. She was twenty four, and still so damaged. He would ask Jenna if she can help.

Dennis had no problem getting his girls in, as the brass knew their history. They were issued fatigues, and Dennis was led by a female petty officer to where they could change.

“You can wait here sir.” She said, friendly.

“No, daddy comes in, we will not change if he is not with us.”

“But her will see you naked”

“He has seen us naked a lot, he is our daddy. We trust him more than you.” Angie had cocked her hip, and Dennis saw a very determined look.

“You can also come in, petty officer Davies.”

“I intend to, Colonel Brickhill said I was to not leave their side.”

“Thanks.”

She frowned at his thanks, and they followed the girls, she watched him as they undressed. He was on his phone, just looking up for a cursory glance, as a normal father would.

“Daddy, this army shirt tickles my boobies, making me horny.”

“Put the t-shirt on under it baby. Where are your bras?”

“We did not put them on, our boobs are small.”

“I asked you to dress right, Angie.”

“Sorry daddy.” She looked sad.

“Come baby, I am not angry,”

Davies watched as two topless teenagers hugged their father.

“Now, that is why you were issued t-shirts, because the fatigues are rough, look, even I am wearing a t-shirt because it hurts my nipples too. He watched them dress, adjusting for comfort. Davies helped Angie, and got lost in her eyes.

“Why are you angry?” Angie asked her.

“Just, I am okay.”

“Davies, they are healing. I know what you feel now, because I feel it a lot.”

“Thanks, Master Sergeant.”

“Be ready for some very heavy subjects though, and allow them to speak about it. Their view of sex is broken, but healing too.”

“Yes, but we will not try to fuck anybody.” Angie said as she adjusted the pants

“See?”

“This is going to be a long day.” Davies shook her head

“Or you will miss them before we leave. I do, because they are such a delight.” They left, and watched as Dennis ran the obstacle course three times, breathing hard. The green team arrived.

“New recruits sir.” They teased

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.